Honey Bun Ch. 02

Story Info
The brother/sister bond finally begins to strengthen.
3.5k words
4.24
62.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chosak
chosak
51 Followers

There isn't any sex in this. As always, if you're looking for a quickie, don't read this. One more chapter should finish it up. Also, to all the people who had negative comments; sorry to disappoint. Tried to make this more interesting.

Comments are loved, as always.

***

After Honey realized what had happened, she noticeably relaxed. As a first reaction, she was scared. She held her breath and stared at him. Then she came to a realization. She was fairly confident he would not do anything to her. Honey rolled her eyes at him. "Sensitive subject, still. Apparently." She said.

Adam swore under his breath. He stared at his younger sister for a moment. Then, he let go of her wrists and stalked down the hall to his bedroom.

Honey's shoulders relaxed after he left and exhaled. She shook her head, biting her lip. Just then, she heard the front door shut.

"Adam! Honey! I'm home!" their mother's voice echoed throughout the house. Honey sighed and headed downstairs. "Did you start your homework, Honey?" her mother asked, narrowing her eyes at her daughter. Honey rolled her eyes. "I just got home about a half hour ago." Honey said irritably.

"Honey Marie. You know if you don't start doing that home work you're not going to get into college. Then you'll have no job! Your father and I are not going to pay for everything of yours because you didn't go to college. I just wish you worked as hard as Adam." Her mother said, tsking her daughter.

Honey was so sick and tired of her mother's constant nagging. Everyday as soon as she got home, her mother began to bitch at her relentlessly about schoolwork. And Honey just couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm a senior! My grades don't even really matter anymore! I already applied for colleges! Stop fucking nagging me! I'm not a little kid anymore! I will never be like Adam. I don't want to be like Adam!" Honey yelled, completely fed up with her mother.

That was what years of being lectured and compared to her brother did.

Mrs. Davidson was shocked. Her jaw fell open for a split second. Then, she glared at her daughter. "Honey Marie don't you ever talk to me like that, again! You ungrateful little thing!" she snapped.

"Ungrateful? What the hell! You are a bitch!" Honey shrieked.

In one quick motion, Honey's mother slapped her.

Then, they were both stunned. They both stood still and it seemed like hours passed as opposed to seconds. Honey broke the trance both of them seemed to be in and whirled around. She stomped down the hall and out of the house. As she slammed the door, she could hear her mother yelling. "Honey! Don't you leave this house! You're grounded!"

However, Honey completely disregarded her.

Moments later, Adam came down the stairs. "What the hell just happened?" he asked, watching Honey walk down the street; rather angrily.

"Watch your mouth. And we just got into a little... argument..." Adam's mother said, sitting down at the table and rubbing her temple with her fingers.

"Little?" Adam snorted. Then he paused. "Did you hit her? It sounded like it."

Mrs. Davidson looked up at her son and nodded slightly. "It all happened so fast." She shook her head.

"You slapped her? You actually hit her?" Adam said, in disbelief and remembering the events that had played out earlier.

"Could you go talk to her?" their mother asked reluctantly. "She won't talk to me. She already hates me and after what just happened..."

"Uhh, I don't think that's such a good idea..." Adam said slowly.

"Please, Adam? Your father won't be home for a few more hours and it's getting dark. I don't want anything to happen to her." Mrs. Davidson said. "Please?"

Adam hesitantly gave in. "Fine." He said, grabbing his car keys and exiting the house in search of his sister. What would he say? HE was positive he was the last person she wanted to talk to; or maybe the second last. Regardless, he assumed this would not go well.

About a half hour passed when he spotted a small girl walking on the sidewalk. He rolled down the window, hoping it was her. "Honey?" He said hesitantly, driving slowly alongside her.

The girl turned to look at him. "What?" She snapped, glaring at him.

"Come on. Let me take you home, Honey." Adam said. It was almost completely pitch black outside and their neighborhood wasn't exactly the best. "Mom is sorry."

"No she's not." Honey said icily, stopping. She turned to look at him. "I'm sick of her."

Adam got out of his car and walked around it to her. He didn't really know what to say. "She's sorry." Adam repeated.

Honey stared at her older brother. "You don't know what it's like." She sniffled. "She's always comparing me to you. I can never measure up."

Adam was silent for a minute. He was surprised in a way. Was his sister actually crying? "It's just her way of trying to get you to work harder." Adam said softly.

Now she was really crying. "I don't care." She sniffled again.

"Come on, Honey Bun. Let's go home..." Adam said quietly, pulling her into a somewhat awkward hug. Unexpectedly to Adam, she returned his embrace and sobbed into his shoulder. "Come on," he said gently, coaxing her into the car. Once they were both in, he drove back home and hoped his mother was asleep. He didn't want them to argue anymore and he didn't want to have to go get her again.

The siblings walked into the dark house. Wordlessly, Honey walked off in the direction of her room while Adam just stared after her.

He was sure of one thing; today was a crazy day.

***

The next morning, Adam woke up and headed downstairs. The kitchen was empty which was odd. Usually Honey and their mother were bickering. He cocked his head to the side in confusion. With a small shrug, he put a piece of bread in the toaster and went back to his room to change for school.

When he was ready, he headed out to his car to see Honey in the passenger's seat. He got into the car and gave her a weird look. She was never on time. "Where are Mom and Dad?" he inquired, casting a glance at his younger sister.

"They left. Business trip. It's Friday; remember?" she said casually.

This was beyond weird. She wasn't giving him a smartass comment, or being a bitch. "Oh yeah..." he said, shaking his head. With one final look at his sister, he pulled out of the driveway still trying to figure her out.

"I have to stay after school today again. Until four." Adam told her. He bit his lip; wondering if he should apologize for yesterday... maybe later.

"Okay." Was her reply.

They pulled into a parking spot and both got out. Disappearing into the school, the bell rang.

***

When the final bell rang, Adam headed to football practice while Honey sat outside on the benches waiting for him. Jack plopped down next to his girlfriend and put his arm around her. "What's up, baby? You look depressed." He said, giving her a kiss.

"Nah, I'm fine." She shrugged. "We still going to that party?" Honey asked.

Her boyfriend nodded. "Mmmk, well I'm going to go get ready. I'll pick you up at nine?" He said, giving her a final kiss.

"See you later," said Honey with a smile.

Honey sat there awhile longer. Finally, it was about four fifteen when Adam came out. "Ready?"

They headed out to his car. Adam hadn't seen much of Honey earlier and she still wasn't talking to him. After they got into his car, he looked at her. "I'm sorry." He said, breaking the awkward silence.

Honey turned to look at him. Her expression was blank. "It's okay." She shrugged.

"No, it's not." Adam sighed. "I shouldn't have done that... you know I would never hurt you... right?" he said slowly.

"Yeah, I know," Honey replied, half-smiling. "I was only scared for a few seconds. Plus, I wanted to see how far I could get you to go." She admitted.

He laughed slightly and shook his head at her. More moments of silence passed and Honey turned to look at him again. She was smirking.

"What?" he asked, giving her a weird look.

"Actually..." Honey began. "That was kinda hot."

Adam busted out laughing and gave his sister another weird look. "What?"

Honey enjoyed saying things to shock people. It entertained her, a lot.

"You pressing me up against the wall like that." She explained, arching an eyebrow at him.

"You are so weird, Honey Bun." Adam shook his head, pulling in their driveway.

What was going on with Honey? Adam shook his head again. Was she serious about what she had said? As she got out of the way, Adam couldn't help but notice the sway of her hips as she walked into their house. He shook his head fervently and looked away. What am I doing? He wondered to himself.

He walked in the house. "I assume you are leaving." He stated, glancing at his sister.

"Yup. Party with Jack."

Adam rolled his eyes. He always had thought Jack was a bit of a douche. "Have fun."

"You're not going to tell them... are you?" Honey asked carefully.

Adam shrugged. "No."

And with that, Honey went to her room to get ready.

Hours passed and Adam was lying on the couch when Honey came downstairs. It was about eight thirty. Adam wasn't really into partying. Once in awhile, he would go to one. But for the most part, that was Honey's forté. Even though the girl was undeniably small, she had an uncanny way of being able to hold her liquor.

Honey stood in front of the television. "How do I look?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at her brother who was lounging on the sofa.

Adam looked up at her and he choked slightly. Goddamn she looked sexy. Damn Honey; now he couldn't stop thinking about what she had said earlier. But she did look good. She had on a school girl looking mini skirt which was red and a white tank top, which clung to her body.

"Ahem, you look okay." He said, clearing his throat.

"Are you sure?" She asked suspiciously, sitting on the other end of the couch.

"Yeah." He replied. His eyes trailed down. The way his little sister was sitting, her legs were parted just enough so that he could see her panties. Sister. Sister. She's your sister. He thought, looking away.

It was so peculiar. A few days ago, Honey acted like a bitch to her brother. Now she was acting like they were best friends. Girls are weird. Adam thought as his sister talked about the party she was going to be attending. "Don't do anything stupid." Adam warned. Even though his sister was shy usually, when she had alcohol in her it was a different story.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Honey sprang up and opened the door to her grinning boyfriend. "Bye, Adam!" Honey said and with that she was gone.

While Adam was lying on the couch, Honey and Jack were on their way to one of the annual parties held by one of their fellow classmates. Even though it was rather early, there were already quite a few cars parked near the house.

The pair walked up to the house and immediately the smell of sweat and weed filled their nostrils. It had been awhile since Honey had been to a party and she definitely wasn't wasting anytime. She went over the where the drinks were being served and took a shot of straight vodka. Jack chuckled. "Damn, Honey." He said, taking one too. She downed two jello shots and maneuvered her way to the large crowd of people, Jack in hand. They danced for awhile and then Honey decided to go get another drink. In doing so, Jack wandered away.

Honey took a seat on one of the stools. "What can I get you?" asked the guy making the drinks. "Mmm, surprise me." She said, watching him make her drink. She didn't want an unexpected surprise. It wasn't uncommon for people to slip things in girls' drinks. He handed her a blue liquid and she took a drink of it. "Mmm, good." She nodded at him.

She turned back around, looking around for her boyfriend. "Damn, where is he...?" Honey asked out loud. She finished the drink, thanked the guy, and asked for another one. Honey hated being at parties by herself. It made her nervous. "So who are you here with?" The guy yelled, trying to be heard over the loud music while preparing her another drink.

"My boyfriend, Jack Sidler." Honey told the guy. "Know him?"

"Plays hockey?" The guy asked, handing her the drink.

Honey nodded. "That's him."

"Ah." The guy said. "So what's your name?" he asked her.

"Honey. You?"

"Mmm, sweet like honey." He chuckled, winking at her. Honey tried not to roll her eyes. Even though she was drunk, she had heard that one at least a dozen times. "Names Scott."

"Nice. Okay, well I'm going to go find Jack." She said, getting to leave with her drink in hand. Occasionally taking sips of it, Honey pushed through the throngs of people. Damnit, where is he? Honey wondered. Managing to avoid some of the creepier looking guys, she made her way upstairs. "Oh, Henry!" she said, running into one of Jack's best friends. "You know where J-Jack is?" she slurred, finishing her drink.

"Uh, Honey..." Henry said slowly. Honey gave him a puzzled look.

"What? Where is he?" She demanded. Henry bit his lip, looking down at the female. He pointed to one of the closed doors and then brushed passed her, hurrying away.

Honey was pissed. This was probably not going to end up well. She set the empty cup down on a table. The teenager opened the door to her boyfriend and a girl on the bed. Apparently he had forgotten to lock the door.

"JACK!" she screamed. Honey was beyond pissed.

"Honey, baby. I can explain." Jack said, hurriedly getting up and zipping up his pants.

"You douchebag. G-Get the f-fuck away from me!" Honey cried out. She stumbled out of the room, just missing falling into someone. She couldn't believe it. Jack cheated on her. Regardless if he was drunk, she didn't care. She shook her head angrily.

She very clumsily walked over to where she had been sitting before. "Back again, Honey?" Scott asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Give me another one." She groaned, wanting to drink her problems away.

"What happened?" Scott asked, making her another mixture of the blue liquid.

"He cheated on m-me." Honey said curtly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said giving her a sympathetic look and handing over the drink. He drank it in one rather large gulp. "Whoaa, slow down there, girl." He warned.

She sighed and rested her head against the wall behind her. "I can't believe he c-cheated on me."

"Well, he is drunk, isn't he?" Scott asked.

"I don't f-fucking care if h-he's drunk. He k-knows, n-no matter if he's d-drunk or n-not." She stuttered some more, motioning for him to give her another drink. "And h-he was my r-ride."

"I can give you a ride." Scott offered, ignoring her request for another drink.

"Don't you h-have to do t-this?" She asked, motioning to the vast array of bottles of alcohol.

"Eh, they won't miss me." Scott shrugged. Just then, Jack came stumbling down the stairs. He spotted Honey, and rushed over. "Honey. I'm s-sorry." He managed to get out, trying to kiss her.

"Get the h-hell away f-from me!" She yelled, shoving him away, which didn't do much good.

"But, Honey. I said I was sorry."

"D-Don't care." Honey retorted drunkenly, sliding off the stool. "I'm leaving."

"With him?" Jack asked, pointing to Scott. "You d-don't even k-know him!"

But Honey ignored him and followed Scott out of the house. Scott led her to his car and she got in the passenger's seat.

"Where to?" Scott asked.

"Uhh. Seacrest S-Street." She stuttered.

"So what do I get for taking you home?" Scott asked the pretty little thing beside him.

She glared at him. "Absolutely n-nothing." She snapped. Damnit; today was turning out to be a bad day. It even topped yesterday. I am so stupid. Why the fuck did I take a ride with someone I don't even know. Honey wondered. "I can w-walk from here." Honey didn't even know where they were. However, at this point she figured almost anything was better than being in the car with Scott.

"No." Scott said, glaring at the girl.

Honey froze. Shit, shit, shit. He wasn't going to let her go. While Scott kept driving, Honey tried to think of some way to get out. She was getting a headache.

She saw Scott's hand moving toward her thigh. "Don't t-touch me." Honey said icily, trying to sound as serious as possible.

"You're drunk you don't know what you really want." Was his retort.

Do not cry. Do not show weakness. Honey thought to herself. She took a deep breath, wishing she hadn't drank so much. As least she hadn't passed out.

"Damn, you have some sexy legs." Scott said, sliding his hand along her bare skin.

"I said d-don't touch me!" Honey screamed, slapping his hand away.

"You little bitch! You're going to regret that!" Scott yelled, slamming on the breaks.

Honey looked at the door again, not sure if it was unlocked. She reasoned if it was, she might be able to get out. If it wasn't and she was stuck here, gosh knows what he would do. She decided to take the change.

In one surprising swift motion, she managed to grab the handle of the door and push it open. Scott reached to grab for Honey's hair but missed. "HONEY!" he yelled.

But Honey didn't hear him. She ran as fast as she could, drunkenly, down the street. She had no idea where she was. But she just kept running. Hearing Scott's car's tires behind her, she disappeared in some trees, so he wouldn't be able to see her. Honey felt her pocket. Shit, I forgot my phone. Honey thought miserably.

She stopped, trying to catch her breath. It was silent. Did she loose Scott? She stayed there a few more minutes before coming out of the brush and trying to figure out where she was. Walking a few more streets, she finally began to recognize the streets.

Walking down her street, Honey knocked on the door. By this time, there were tears streaming down her face and she looked completely miserable.

Adam had fallen asleep but awoke when he heard the knocking. Walking to the door, he opened it to see a pathetic looking Honey. "What happened?" he asked, as Honey practically fell over. "Where's Jack?"

All Honey could do is groan. She braced herself against the door frame, her knees buckling.

"Oh my God, Honey." He said noticing her tears, sincerely worried about her. Adam slid an arm under her knees and picked his sister up effortlessly.

He carried her into her room and set her onto her bed. Honey was still crying and she buried her face in his shoulder. "What happened, Honey Bun. Tell me," He urged gently, stroking her hair.

Minutes passed before Honey leaned back slightly. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I saw Jack f-fucking some girl." She sobbed.

"Oh, Honey Bun, I'm so sorry." Adam said, feeling sorry for his sister.

"And then I-I was talking to s-some guy w-who was m-making drinks," finally getting out all out in between sniffles and drunken stumbles. "And h-he offered to take me h-home. And when we w-were in the car he a-asked what I was g-going to g-give him in r-return for the r-ride." She whined.

"Oh, God." Adam groaned, hugging his sister and afraid of what else happened. "Then what?"

"I s-slapped him and he got m-mad. Then I m-managed to g-get out of his c-car a-and I-I r-ran." She finished, burying her face in his shoulder again.

Adam breathed a sigh of relief. He knew what could happen at those parties. He especially knew that a lot of guys who tried to take advantage of drunken girls attended those parties were there. "What was his name? Who is he? What did he look like? I'll fucking kill him!" Adam said, pissed off.

But all Honey did was sob and cry some more. She wrapped her arms around his neck while her brother stroked her hair and rubbed her back.

"Shh, Honey Bun. It's okay. I got you. You're safe. I won't let anyone get you," he cooed, trying to get her to calm down. She was so different from the normal Honey. She was so fragile, in his arms.

chosak
chosak
51 Followers
12