Honey Bun Ch. 03

Story Info
The siblings move past their differences and have sex.
2.2k words
4.36
54.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chosak
chosak
51 Followers

Since everyone seems to hate this series, this will be the final chapter.

Also, if you have any story suggestions – incest; brother and sister, preferably – let me know.

***

Honey awoke the next morning to the sun shining in the window. She was lying entwined with her brother and her head was throbbing. She groaned, rubbing her forehead. Hangovers were the worst. Honey's brother was still out cold, right beside her.

She looked down at her brother, confused. Then bits of pieces of her memory began to come back; drinking, Jack cheating, almost being raped. "Oh, God." She groaned again. "Oh damn."

This woke Adam. "Honey?" he said, with a yawn. Honey cleared her throat, and fell back onto the pillow. She closed her eyes. "I'm sorry," she sighed, throwing her arms over her eyes.

Adam was silent for a moment. "Me too." He said softly. She lifted an arm to look at him. "For?"

"Couple days ago... getting mad about what you said..." he explained.

"Oh, that." she said. "It's okay."

"No, it's really not. It was way outta line. I overreacted a lot and I really am truly sorry. You know I would never hurt you." He continued.

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't." She said. "I'm sorry to. I just got so mad when I saw Jack with that girl. I drank a lot... more than usual. I don't even know why I got into that car with that guy... he seemed so nice..." Honey trailed off.

"You were drunk." He stated.

"Yeah, I know... but still. Thank God I got out." She said, relieved about that much, at least.

Adam nodded, in agreement. "I'm still going to fucking kill him." Adam told her. "Do you remember who did it?"

"I think his name was Scott." Honey said, after some thought.

"Scott?" Adam asked. "What did he look like?"

"Cute. Brown hair. Tall. Brown eyes. Really good at mixing drinks?" Honey shrugged, trying to recall what the young man had looked like.

"Scott Baker. I'm going to kill him," Adam said again, shaking his head with a glare. His facial expression suddenly changed. "But are you okay?" he asked, his face softening.

"I just have a headache." Honey said. "And my back hurts for some reason." She shrugged. "Otherwise, I'm good." She just wanted to forget everything that happened. It was a nightmare. "I just want to forget about it." Honey said. "I'm going to take a shower."

With that, she got up and headed into the bathroom. She popped two Tylenol and stepped into the warm shower, letting the water soothe her body which was aching.

Meanwhile, Adam dressed and went into the kitchen to make some food. He still felt terribly bad about what had happened to Honey; both what he did and the prior night's events.

When Honey was finished, she put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then she went to the kitchen.

As Honey walked toward him, Adam bit his lip. Even though she was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt she looked so damned sexy. Her damp hair was hanging in tousles around her petite face and her soft green eyes.

Honey glanced up to see her brother staring at her and gave him a peculiar look. "What?" she asked. He shook his head, and turned his attention back to the frozen pizza he was putting into the oven.

"So you forgive me?" Adam asked suddenly, with a hopeful tone to his voice. A small smile appeared on Honey's face for the first time since the party.

"Hmm, I don't know." She said, her voice sounding slightly playful. Honey had given up. She didn't want to remember anything about last night; about Adam getting angry at her; or her mother. She just wanted to have a good day and that was exactly what she intended on doing.

Adam sat at the table across from her. "You don't know?" He questioned, appearing surprised.

"Yeah, I dunno if I can forgive you. You scared the shit out of me," Honey half-lied, trying to sound serious. It had happened so quickly, Honey was stunned but she had a feeling he wouldn't have hurt her. Regardless what either of them said or did, Honey knew they would always be there for each other even though sometimes it seemed like they despised each other.

Plus, Honey was a rather forgiving person. She knew she shouldn't have said what she said, anyway. It was a low blow.

"I did?" Adam asked, raising an eyebrow at his younger sister. "I am so sorry, Honey Bun." He apologized again. "I was in a bad mood and then I just totally lost it. I promise you. It'll never ever happen again." He told her sincerely.

No answer.

"Honey?" Adam said, looking at her. She glanced up at her big brother and chuckled a bit. "It's okay. Let's put it behind us. I won't say anymore bitchy things... and you won't... well you won't do any more douchey things." Honey smiled at him.

Adam began to laugh. "Agreed."

The siblings were silent for awhile until the alarm went off signaling the pizza was done. Adam took it out and got two plates.

"You know, contrary to what you may think, I do love you." Adam said slowly, eyes on his pizza.

Honey looked up at her brother, surprised yet again at what he had said. She just stared at him, wordlessly and with a blank expression.

"Really, Honey Bun. I know I am sometimes a dick. I know you get sick of Mom for always comparing you to me and I'm sorry. And I know we don't always get along that well. But I really am sorry." Adam said, with pauses in between as he tried to collect his thoughts.

Again, Honey just stared at her brother. She couldn't recall a time he had ever said anything nice to her.

"Say something?" Adam said weakly. Her silence was killing him.

"I'm just... surprised." Honey said carefully. "I don't think you've ever said anything like that to me."

"Well I'm sorry. I know you probably think I hate you half the time. But I don't." Adam said.

"Thanks. It means a lot... really." Honey told him with a grateful smile.

The two began to eat their pizza, silently.

When they both were done, Honey got their plates. When she bent over to put them in the dishwasher, Adam's eyes glanced upwards as her cute little butt and he let out a little growl.

Honey turned around and started laughing. "Did you just growl at me? What were you looking at?" she asked, giving him a strange look.

His face turned a bright shade of red. "Umm, nothing." Adam said.

"Were you looking at my ass?" Honey questioned, putting her hands on her hips. Adam quickly began to shake his head.

"You were. You dirty little boy. You were staring at my ass!" she laughed some more. For some reason, she was thoroughly entertained by this.

Adam, relieved she wasn't angry, began to laugh. "I just can't help it. It's so damn cute." He winked at her.

"You think so?" said Honey, putting a hand on her hip and turning around to look at her ass. This turned Adam on. He stood up and headed into the living room.

"Well, it's cute. But it's kind of flat..." he said exiting the room with a mischievous smile. She followed him.

"Flat? My butt is not flat!" she protested as he took a seat on the couch. Her lips were in a pout. "My butt is not flat!" she repeated.

"Mmm, whatever you say." Adam shrugged slightly, turning on the television. Honey stood in front of the television.

"Take it back!" she threatened. "My butt isn't flat. Take it back or I'm gonna hurt you!"

Adam snorted. "Hurt me? You couldn't and wouldn't." He chuckled, giving his younger sister a look of disbelief. Honey narrowed her eyes at her brother. In one swift motion, she pounced on him and began to tickle him mercilessly.

"H-Honey..." he tried to speak. "S-Stop!" He said, in between laughs.

"You doubted me. You brought this on yourself. And now it's time to pay!" she said, laughing evilly.

"Honey!" he protested, trying to catch her hands, but they managed to evade him. Finally, he managed to catch her hands.

"Ugh!" Honey said, finally being caught.

There was a moment where it seemed like everything stopped.

Adam leaned in and pressed his lips to his little sister's. Honey was surprised and a tingling feeling coursed throughout her body. Without even knowing it at first, Honey returned his kiss and explored his mouth with her tongue.

The kiss lasted for quite a bit and when Adam pulled back a bit, Honey closed her eyes and shook her head a bit somewhat in shock of what had just happened. When she opened her eyes, her brother was staring at her intently with a worried expression.

She smiled slightly at him and leaned in to kiss him again. Adam grunted, putting his hand near Honey's collarbone. "Want to go to my room?" he asked, gazing at her. She nodded and he picked her up, carrying her to his room. Adam set her on his bed and kneeled over her, bending down to place kisses on her neck.

Honey whimpered softly, loosely putting her arms around his neck. Then Adam put his hands near the bottom hem of her t-shirt and slid if off, with the help of her. Once that was off he began to kiss her chest and neck some more.

Her eyes were closed enjoying his soft lips on her skin.

His hands made their way behind her and he unhooked her bra with one swift motion. He tossed that on the ground and he just looked at her breasts for a moment, marveling at how beautiful they were. They were a bit on the small side; about a handful but nonetheless, stunning.

Honey began to blush. Adam slid the back of his hand along her jaw line, gently caressing her skin. "Don't be embarrassed. You're beautiful." He said softly, lowering his head once more and placing some kisses on her breasts.

He then moved to her nipples, gently sucking on them causing a small, barely audible moan to escape Honey's lips. Adam moved on to the other breast, and did the same thing.

Honey gave him a kiss, then switched places with him and sat on his waist. Grinning down at him, she leaned down and began to suck on his earlobe, running her tongue along the outer part. Then she moved down to his neck and sucked on the sensitive skin causing Adam to gasp at the sudden sensation. She helped him take off his shirt and left a trail of kisses down his chest.

She stopped at his waist and unbuttoned his pants and then slid them down his legs, again with his help. His cock was already pretty hard from Honey's sucking and biting. She giggled a bit. "Did I do that?" she asked. Not waiting for a reply, she hooked her fingers on his boxers and slid them down as well which released his cock.

Honey wrapped a hand around it and squeezed slightly. She dipped her head and planted kisses on the head of it. Adam moaned again, in pure ecstasy.

She began to move her hand and with her other hand she played with his balls. After a few seconds she removed her hand and Adam squeaked out in protest. Then she dipped her head again, completely engorging his throbbing cock with her mouth.

Adam put his hand on her head as she used her tongue on his throbbing member. She looked so sexy; her pretty little mouth wrapped around his penis.

Adam just couldn't take it anymore. "Honey..." he warned. "I'm going to..." he began, then he shot a load of his white, sticky cum into her mouth.

Honey swallowed all but a little, which was sliding off her lip. She caught it with her tongue, seductively licking her lips while staring at him lustily.

Honey played with his cock some more while Adam removed her sweatpants. He slid her thong off next, which made him even hornier. His eyes averted to her slit, which was clean shaven except a little square right above her sex.

He slid a finger along her clit which was soaked. Then Adam sucked her juices off of his finger. "Mmm, sweet like honey." He said softly, smiling down at his little sister.

Honey kneeled over her older brother and grabbed his cock, directing it to her hole. She rode him, with his hands on her hips. Eventually, they fell into a rhythm.

Honey began to reach her orgasm and yelled out her brother's name. "Oh, fuck me Adam. Fuck your little sister. I've been a naughty girl."

This drove Adam over the edge; hearing her talk to him like that and he orgasmed shortly after she did. Honey climaxed and layed on top of her brother, breathing rather heavily. He stroked her hair, his chest rising and falling quickly.

Adam gave his sister final kiss. Then the pair fell asleep, lying entwined with each other, once again but this time in different light.

chosak
chosak
51 Followers