Honey Do-Me List

Story Info
Hot wife makes husband work for sex fantasies.
3.1k words
4.24
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that Rick actually mowing his own lawn?" I asked Joe, my closest neighbor. It was Saturday afternoon, and we'd just returned from playing golf.

"Yep," said Joe. "This last month he's been doing lots of chores."

"Unbelievable," I replied, opening my trunk so he could get his clubs. "That guy won't even bring his trash cans back from the curb. He makes Julie do it. Wonder what's changed?"

"Oh, I know the reason. Julie and Kathleen drink a lot of wine at their little book club, and they spill all their secrets." Kathleen was Joe's wife. It figures he'd be in on the latest gossip. "After years of frustration with her lazy ass husband, to get him motivated, Julie cut him a kind of deal."

"Deal? What deal?" I asked, now getting my clubs and closing the trunk.

"Well, she makes him work for sex."

We both stood with our clubs, watching him finish emptying the bag, then trying to restart the mower. He was seriously out of shape. It was painful to see him soaked in sweat.

"Wow, she must be giving him quite the blow jobs. He's giving his all out there."

"Even better," said Joe, giving me a knowing look.

"You gotta' tell me," I replied, obviously intrigued.


"Anal," he replied.

"Really? I mean, respect for his getting what he wants and all, but I'm not sure that would be my go-to request."

"Oh, it does it for him man. Kathleen says Julie's not into it, but she can at least tolerate it. But man does she make him work. She writes out a month long detailed list of things for him to do, then checks off each one. Part of the deal is he can't complain, and if she asks him to go back and correct a mistake, he has to do that too. Then, after the list is completed, he gets his payment."

"That makes so much sense," I said. "Do you think Kathleen would go for the system?"

"Believe me I tried proposing it. She basically told me she's not a whore, so don't treat her like one."

Later that night, when getting ready for bed, I told my wife what I'd heard. She didn't know Julie or Rick that well, but I knew she'd get a kick out of the gossip. Of course I secretly wanted her to agree to the same kind of arrangement, so I was sort of feeling her out.

"That's crazy," said Nicolette, putting lotion on her legs and arms in bed. "But now that you tell me it makes sense. He hasn't done anything since we moved here. Either she does it, or they hire someone. Suddenly I saw him scrubbing the porch last week."

"Seems like a good arrangement," I said casually as I plugged my phone into the charger by the bed.

"Well, don't think that you doing your chores will get you your little perverted sex fantasies," she replied, now putting lotion on her feet. She sleeps in her underwear, and as she flippantly shut me down, I kept starting at her legs and ass in her sheer beige panties.

"Well, it doesn't have to be anal," I replied, "but maybe we could work out a little payment plan of our own."

"Ugh! You have to make everything about sex!" she replied, putting the container of lotion away and yanking the covers onto her. "If you want what Rick's getting, why don't you go sleep over there." She aggressively turned her back to me and turned the lamp off.

"Because I want you," I sighed disappointingly. Of course I figured the conversation would end like this. After 20 years together, I really did just want her. Nicolette looks amazing in her later 40's, hotter than she did when I first met her. She has a real elegance about her, much more beautiful than slutty or over the top sexed up women who read more like clichés than real wives. Over the years she's gained at most a few more pounds, but in the right places, especially her ass. While she's not big chested, fortunately that's never been my thing. Part French, she has these perfectly small tits like the European models. Since she's rather shy, she won't show them off much, to me or anyone else. At most in public she offers just the slightest cleavage.

Ironically, it's because she's so demur that I want to act out dirty fantasies with her. She won't even allow any raunchy talk during sex, saying that it makes her feel like a cheap whore. Though we hug and kiss like a normal couple, she's also not up for much sex, at most twice a month. Thankfully around me she can be just a little bit of tease, enough to keep me really interested. She'll fix her hair in her bra and panties sometimes when she knows I'm watching, then pretend to get really annoyed if I say or try something. Beyond these little shows, though, she doesn't offer much at all.

Naturally I didn't push the issue about Rick and Julie's agreement anymore that night, going back to our usual routine the next day. I did stay up, though, fantasizing about the possibilities. When I couldn't sleep and she pushed the covers down, saying it was hot, I ended up jerking off as I stared at her ass. Of course I wanted to wake her up and initiate something, but unlike the erotica stories I read about hot wives who jump right into it, mine usually just gets really upset with me and tells me to keep my hands off of her.

A few days later, kind of out of nowhere, she came into my home office around lunch time. We were redoing our kitchen, and when I saw the giant architecture books she carried I knew she wanted me to help make some decisions. The one real agreement we did have is that when either of us had serious work to do we'd leave each other alone. I started to tell her I couldn't address anything with the kitchen, since I had a big deadline, when she interrupted me.

"Okay then, let's try it," she replied.

"Try what?" I asked, honestly clueless what she meant as I kept trying to focus on the client's contract I'd been reading.

"The arrangement," she said, now sitting on my desk. She was wearing a knee-length, black skirt with tan, opened toed heeled shoes. I couldn't see her panties as she sat in front of me, a little to the right, but from the tone of her voice and the little playful smile I knew she was making herself available.

"You mean I get you right now if I stop working and agree to look at these magazines?"

"And come to one store with me to look at countertops," she replied.

"It's tempting," I said, "but I really do have to get this deal done today."

"Oh, too bad," she sighed, resting her manicured nails on her bare knee. "I thought we could make our own little deal."

Almost against my own will, I pushed my contract out of the way, then scooted her right in front of me. Pulling up her skirt, I reached for her black laced panties and pulled them off. Instantly my tongue was inside her, then my fingers and tongue. Ordinarily she'd just passively let me go down on her, but now on my desk she put her hands on the back of my head and drew me into her. After only a few minutes, she came really loudly, yelling "Oh fuck!" which she'd never done before.

I then laid her lengthwise on the table, holding her legs up above her head. Maybe because she'd come to me in my office, the one place where I felt more in control, I felt like I could try more than usual. She herself had offered quite an expensive price for what I was getting. It was torture going to any home decorating place, especially with her, since she could never make up her mind. I guess I figured I might as well get as much as I could for how I'd spend the rest of the day suffering along with upsetting a new client.

"Say, 'Fuck me daddy,' " I whispered in her ear.

"Are you serious??!" she replied, much louder back to me. Obviously she was still turned on as I kept driving into her, but she suddenly broke out of our rhythm. "That's so misogynistic!"

"I guess you don't want me to go to that store with you then," I said, matter of fact, while still continuing to move deep into her.

"Three stores," she responded, now fucking me back again.

"Okay," I sighed, "but you do everything else I want right now."

She didn't say yes to the last part, but she didn't say no either. Most importantly, she actually for the first time in our marriage said, "Fuck me daddy." It was more of a whisper, and really awkward, like she clearly wasn't into it.

"Louder!" I replied, a lot more forcefully. "Say, 'Fuck my pussy daddy!' "

"Fuck my pussy daddy!" she said, kind of monotone. It's hard to explain, since she obviously was doing it just for our deal, but the fact that she wasn't into it made it even hotter. It's like she had to play the part of an amateur porn star, in my movie.

Don't get me wrong. The little helpless teenaged girl thing doesn't do much for me. I like women, older women, like my wife. Especially my wife. But for me, the idea that such a classy, self-respecting MILF can make herself so submissive becomes the biggest turn on. After this she'd be driving us to stores in her Mercedes with her Channel sunglasses on, turning bitchy with the salespeople and proposing to spend more money than our budget allowed. There's something about her turning submissive for me, especially saying something she didn't want to during sex, that really got me off.

Close to coming from hearing her dirty talk for the first time, I asked her to do something small but significant that I'd always wanted to see. Of course I have friends and read enough erotica to know so many guys get way more from their spouses. It might sound tame to some readers, but to see my elegant brunette wife go out of her way, and against her will, to look and act sexy does more for me than the dirtiest stories I read on these sites.

"Stick your thumb in your mouth as I fuck you," I said.

Just like that, she did it, turning her head to the side with her eyes closed as she put her thumb in her mouth. I mean, she didn't even argue about it at all.

"Suck it like more like a cock," I ordered.

Her full lips in muted pink lipstick started to move up and down on her own thumb. I came a few seconds later.

She spent the rest of the day seriously collecting her payment from me. We went through catalogs multiple times, going back and forth on a few key items for the kitchen. Then we went to two different places to look at granite counter tops. I tried pushing my luck and coming on to her in the car and in the stores, but she was nothing but business. When we went to a high end appliance place on the way home, however, I saw another opportunity emerging.

Out of all the stoves she saw in person, she wanted one way over our budget. "There's no way we can afford this with all the other renovations," I said.

"I have to have it," she replied. She bent down to open the oven, obviously sticking her ass out for me. I saw the salesman that had been helping us watching from a distance. He was practically salivating.

"It's out of the question," I said matter of fact. I meant it too.

"Name your price," she replied, letting the over door close and walking close to me.

Looking back, I would have asked for something more, or different. I mean, the stove was $20,000.00! Even so, knowing how shy she became with her sexuality in public, I'd say I made her work for that stove.

As she stood right in front of me, I whispered, "unbutton your blouse."

She looked a little surprised, and suddenly noticed the salesman watching her. Obviously embarrassed, she reluctantly undid one button, revealing a lot more of her pale neck and a little cleavage.

"Two more," I ordered, loud enough this time so the salesman could maybe hear, as well as see, what was going on.

"I...I can't," she said, her fingers frozen on the second button.

"Then no deal," I sighed. "Let's go." I started to leave.

"Wait," she said. I turned around, and she undid the second button, then the third. I could see the top of her small firm breasts, and even a little of her nipples covered by her black laced, half cup bra.

Before, the salesman had been trying to make his staring at her a little subtle, like he wasn't sure he should be watching. Now, when I'd look over and when she really nervously glanced to the side to see if she were being exposed, he was obviously glaring. After a few seconds of her just standing there, he actually started to come over.

"Have you two decided on the stove?" he asked. Feeling his eyes on her, she started to pull her blouse shut, looking down at the ground.

"We're trying to work out a little deal, aren't we Nicolette?" I asked.

She smiled and looked up for a second really nervously, then nodded her head and looked down again.

"I understand," said the salesman, crossing his arms while still staring hard at her. "You can take your time, since you're my last customers. We have the store to ourselves."

He said it like he thought, or even expected, to have sex with her. As hot as it was getting her to reveal herself to him, I wasn't into that idea of letting him have her. What was great about this scenario is that for a rather rare moment in our long term married sex life, I truly felt completely in control. I even liked how he didn't fully know my intentions of making her flirt on my terms.

"Nicolette, I think you need to show us you're interested...in the stove."

I folded my arms too, and got a little closer to her. "Come on, put your hands down."

Rather unexpectedly, she looked up with real deliberation, first at me, then at him. Staring at him hard in the eyes, she dropped her hands. He was so freaked out by this sudden aggression that he actually looked away for a second. Soon, however, he was looking her up and down, despite her glaring back.

"Are we good?" she asked, turning to me.

"What do you think?" I asked the salesman. "Could you come down on the price at all, since, you know, she's shown such a strong interest."

"You two are such great customers, I can give you the employee discount. 15% off...unless, of course, you want to work out an even better deal," he replied, taking a step towards her and reaching out his hand to touch her left breast.

"I think we can leave things here," I said, putting my hand between them to show him this is as far as it goes.

"Okay," he sighed, I'll go get the paperwork.

She asked if she could button up now that the deal was made, but I told her not till we left the store. She still seemed self-conscious, but obviously relieved it was almost over. After he took my credit card and I signed for the payment, we shook hands. He then reached for her hand, and as she held it out she looked at the ground again.

"You need to say thank you," I told her, in a kind of fatherly tone.

"Thank you," she said, quickly turning to leave.

"I also think this salesman was so nice to us, giving us a deal, you should leave him with a little something," I replied.

"Like...like what?" she asked, still facing the door.

"Your panties," I replied. "Wouldn't you like her panties?" I asked him in front of her.

"Yes," he replied. "I'd really appreciate that. Thank you for offering."

"Oh my God!" she said, both embarrassed and angry. She reached up her skirt and pulled them down sort of aggressively, slipping them off of each of her tan opened toed shoes.

"Here!" she said, putting them into his hands. She then turned and marched out the door, getting into her Mercedes to wait for me.

It wasn't how I wanted it to end, since I was getting off on her being so afraid to do what I asked, but the fact that she ultimately did it was still beyond my wildest dreams. As she drove down the side road close to our house I asked her, or rather told her, to pull over near a secluded spot where teenagers sometimes park to party. We almost never have spontaneous sex. Of course I often try, but she just shuts me down. After all of the tension from the store, though, I think she needed it as much as me. She immediately pulled over, almost expecting me to have asked. When I reached over and felt between her legs, she was incredibly wet.

In less than a minute, she came on my fingers. I then led her out of the car and into the back seat. As soon as I was inside her, I ripped open the blouse she'd since re-buttoned, and then I pulled down her half cup bra. Sucking on her tits that I'd forced her to flash a stranger turned me on so much I came way too soon inside her.

She drove us home, and we sort of returned to our usual lives, not even talking about everything we'd done today. I had to stay up through the night finishing the contract, but of course it was worth it. A month later, the workers finished our kitchen renovation. Watching her cook on the stove now, and sometimes even just looking at the stove when she's not around, I get hard. Of course it hurt a lot financially to pay for the kitchen, along with that stove. Even so, I have no regrets. Every time I think about what she did to earn it, I'm reminded of the hottest sex I've ever had.