Honey for the Bee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers

Her revelation makes the others laugh.

'What about you Honey? Do you wear panties when feeling lucky?'

'Mmm!' you muse but as you consider a reply Tina leans down and whispers seductively in your ear. 'Live the dream baby.' and you awake. Your crushed cock rock hard. You don't want the girls to see. What do you do? Terrified your enthusiasm will be seen; you jump up from the girls and leap into the pool.

'Last one in is a sissy,' you cry causing the girls to burst into fits of giggles and you laugh too as you realise what you'd said. Tina turns on a sound system and the pool fills with funky rhythmic beats.

You splash about in the water watching the other girls gaze at you. 'Mmm!' The water soaks your suit and the stretchy fabric seems to cling like film to your body moulding itself to your girly form. Fortunately the waters warm, heated by the sun and it wasn't long before all the girls join you. Their long hair is soon drenched and slicked back and the water glistens on their skin. They all look fabulous and very sexy.

Together you swim and play filling the pool with girlish screams and giggles of laughter. You have so much fun you completely forget your embarrassment and enjoy not only the tightness of the costume and the girls company but the way they treat you.

Soon, you're all thirsty and you offer to get everyone some more punch. Tina gets out the pool with you and helps rub you down with a sumptuous fluffy white towel. Your cock begins to twitch again but this time Tina notices.

'I'm glad you're having such fun,' she says pointing to the unfeminine bulge in your groin, 'but your pleasure rather ruins the line of your pretty swimsuit. We need to stop that, don't we?'

You nod.

'Wear this and retain some decency.' Without waiting for a reply she wraps the pretty sarong around your waist. It matches your suit beautiful and hides any masculinity completely. You love it and you step automatically into her heels, spinning on the tiled floor causing the sarong to spiral upwards flashing your swimsuit as if a pair panties. You blush.

The sun is fiery - its midday, you need that drink but Tina has other ideas.

'You look so good will you let me make-up your face?

Normally you'd refuse but dressed in the costume, perched on heels, surrounded by the pretty girls wearing a splash of colour seems so natural.

Eagerly you sit on a poolside chair next to Tina and the tight costume threatens to split you in two. She opens her make-up bag and spread it's contents like a true artist on the table. First she paints your fingers then your toes. You're in heaven and give no thought to what you'll do when its time to go. The smell is intoxicating as you sit in a trance like state as she works applying gloss and powder. Next she brushes colour on your eyelids

Your lashes are so loaded with mascara; they protrude from the lids like tarantula legs. Against your deep walnut coloured skin, she paints on the most vivid, almost fluorescent, shade of coral lipstick. Its a transfixing sight and the girls stop splashing in the water and watch almost mesmerised. Eventually Tina's done and you carefully stand flutter your eye lids and pout your painted lips to the appreciative audience. You feel beautiful, like a million dollars and very girly. As the girls cheer you skip lightly into the kitchen. It's like you're ill, as if you have a constant temperature. But its a disease that you never want cured. Somehow a young man is not meant to dress in women's clothes. Its a terrifying place to be. To know its wrong but want to do it. You feel as if you've lost yourself and that's part of the intoxication.

The kitchen - It's lavish and amazing - you find the spirits and fix a huge tray of drinks. You rummage in the kitchen and find some large oranges that for a laugh you stuff in the cups of your costume. They're quite a squeeze but they look tremendously life like and bounce this way and that with even the slightest movement. Now with an amazing hourglass figure you check yourself in a mirror and experiment with different poses, bending backwards, swinging your hips and thrusting your chest forward to see how you look. Delighted with your sexy appearance you pick up the heavily laden tray and teeter precariously back to show the others.

As you near the pool you hear the dance music and shrieks of laughter. You smile to yourself but suddenly - its quite then the sounds of joy turns to girlish screams and loud splashing. What's up? You quicken your step and as you enter the pool your smile is quickly wiped off your face. The girls out of the water are frantically collecting their things. You hear a strong American accent. Then as you stare agog one by one the girls dash semi-naked through the French doors clutching their clothes and scamper across the garden like fleeing animals. Confused you spin round and look for Tina. What you see gives you a start. You drop the tray with a resounding crash of glass.

Chapter 2 - Caught and there's a catch

A tall, man holds Tina aggressively by the arm. He's incredibly handsome but looks angry and violent.

'And who's this?' he shouts?

'H... H... Honey,' Tina stutters.

'Mmm! Is Honey in on this act too? Does she know?' he bellows.

Tina shakes her head and looks close to tears.

What do you do? Rush to her rescue or act as a defenceless young girl? You're unsure but you try and adopt a forceful stance which is difficult perched in towering high heels, dressed in a sexy swimsuit and your face heavily made up.

'Put her down. Who are you? What's your problem?'

He laughs. 'Who am I? What's my problem? I can't believe your cheek you stupid girl. You've no idea who I am have you?' he turns and screams at Tina. 'This isn't Tina's house. She doesn't live here. She lives across town in a poky little house.'

You look at Tina who nods her head shamefully. You feel as deflated as an old balloon.

'It's my house. We gave our spare house keys to Tina's parents to keep an eye on the place while my wife and I where away for a few days. Her dad works for me. I had to come back unexpectedly due to business... And I'm glad I did. What on earth do you think you're all doing. It defies believe. I should tell your parents. I could sack your Dad for this.'

'No please don't.' cry's Tina.

The American looks unforgiving. 'I don't know why not. I may even call the police. You're trespassing and...' his voice trails off as he looks at the tray of broken glass, '...stealing and criminal damage.'

Tina tries to look coy and innocent. 'We didn't mean any harm... honest.'

The man snarls. 'I'm not happy and I'm not prepared to just forgive and forget. You've made a fool of me.'

'No, Please don't tell,' she pleads. 'My parents will be furious.' Tina crumples into tears at his feet.

That's when he looks at you. His eyes bright and hungry like a wolfs. He quickly scans you from head to toe and his eyes sparkle wickedly. He stares at your tight costume with almost x-ray vision examining every curve and stretch of fabric.

'My, my my,' he says moistening his lips, 'I always thought Tina pretty but you're a little pistol.'

What do you do? Confess or lie, risk humiliation dressed in a ladies swimsuit or pretend to be the pretty girl he thinks you are? It's a hard choice. You don't want to attract or repel him and above all you don't want Tina or her Dad to get in trouble.

He smiles with criminal intent and you can't help notice the growing bulge in front of his trousers. 'We can either call the police, contact your parents or deal with this my way. What's it to be?'

There's a horrible silence while Tina wipes her tears with a tissue and looks a broken girl.

'Y... Y... Your way,' she eventually sobs between sniffs.

He smiles with satisfaction as if clinching a boardroom deal and sits on a nearby lounger dragging Tina over his knee her bikini briefs stretching across her rounded arse like the skin of a drum.

'You need to be taught a lesson little girl, a lesson you won't forget.'

'Smack.' His palm reigns down on her smooth arse, not particularly hard but enough to make her wince.

'Smack,' he strikes again and you stand there too scared to cry out, rooted to the spot watching as she squirms uncontrollably on his knee, crying and occasionally smiling. Yes, smiling - her reaction surprises you too. But you're sure you caught her little mouth creasing upwards as he spanks her.

Smack after smack he administers until her beautiful rounded butt is red and sore. She cry's pleading for him to stop but he ignores her pathetic bleats. After about 20 strikes, you lose count, he lets her fall to the floor a simpering wreck. That is her salvation as he wants more and she's good for nothing.'

He stands up and turns his attention to you.

'You seem unconcerned Honey. Do I make you nervous?' He pinches your bottom and walks around you peering at your sarong and what lies underneath.

'No'. You lie. 'Curious maybe.'

'Funny I'm feeling the same.' His voice is so deep and dirty, but unbelievably cool at the same time.

'You're a pretty young girl I haven't seen you playing around here before. You local?'

'Yes,' you say.

'Mmm! He murmurs. 'Your sarong is sexy but I can't see all of you. Raise it for me'

'Pardon' you say.

'You heard. Raise it,' he screams.

Your eyes begin to water but terrified of what he might do you grasp the sarongs hem and gently lift it exposing your quivering thighs.

'Higher,' he barks and soon his glare is penetrating your groin or should I say cock. His eyes burn into you but its virtually indistinguishable having been crushed into a soft feminine mound by the eye-watering tight swimsuit. His smile tells you he likes what he sees.

'Very good, now Honey I want you to suck my cock.' He points to you flippantly unzipping the fly of his business suit. You can't believe your ears. Tina nods approvingly and her face clears as fast as the sky after a storm. She doesn't speak. Your eyes pleadingly look at her for direction.

'Do as he asks.' she whispers. 'Please!'

He smiles confidently but then as he stares at your costume his forehead frowns and he looks at you quizzically.

'I don't believe it,' he screams, 'I thought there's something familiar about you.'

You freeze - petrified he's seen through your disguise.

'You're in Clarissa's, my wife's best swimsuit which I bought from a recent business trip to Italy.' But his fury turns to mirth as he smirks and walks around you examining every curve. 'I can even see a resemblance but it looks a darn sight better on you than her.' He grabs the sarong and with a sharp tug rips it from your waist.

You tremble with fear yet heave a sigh of relief pleased he hasn't discovered your real secret.

'My wife, bless her, deprived me of this pleasure so this is going to be particularly enjoyable. On your knees bitch.'

Terrified, you obediently lower yourself to the floor. He steps forward and ceremoniously drops his trousers. 'Come on baby,' he screams as he flicks his briefs to one side and out springs his cock. It's massive like a policeman's truncheon. You've never seen such a beast. You look at Tina who's now dry eyed and is gazing mesmerised at his almighty dick.

'I wanna see your pretty pink painted lips on my cock.' He laughs deeply and grasps your head firmly with both his large hands. You focus your eyes on his approaching dagger and shift awkwardly in your heels causing your ever-so tight costume to slip yet further between your cheeks threatening to squish your own tiny cock until it vanishes up inside your groin.

'Come to daddy, my pretty bitch.' he says.

You're terrified and like dirty water from a bath every remaining ounce of masculinity drains from you .

'Oh! And you can watch, Tina my sweet.'

Slowly you open your mouth. You touch his quivering tip with your tongue, moisten its bulbous circumcised head then stretch your pink lips wide. He, watching from above seizes the opportunity and with a slow steady thrust of his hips glides his huge cock over your tongue into your hot, wet mouth. It's even bigger then you thought, you try to swallow but he pushes forward tirelessly and you gag as it touches the back of your throat.

What's happening to you? Your body's awash with ecstasy knowing you've caused this strangers sexual arousal. But you can't stop yourself. You want to experience more of the thrill - the power - that a woman can have over a man's body. You lower your glistening pink lips to encircle his cock. It slides slowly in the recess of your mouth, filling you with its growing size. 'Mmm!' You let it slide deeply down your throat and then pull it slowly away, watching it emerge again from its moist bondage, this time marked with the pink stains of your lipstick.

'That's it bitch.' he gasps clearly delighted with your performance. You're relieved. You look into his eyes and smile softly, then slowly draw the cock back between your lips. As it moves inside your mouth, you bath it with your tongue; trembling with excitement as you feel the fleshy organ shudder in reaction to your ministrations. Then you start to suck on the tip of the cock, trying to draw out all of the sexual energy you know is hidden deep within the bulging shaft. Your body begins to shudder and you're overcome with the desire to have him come deep within you're throat. You draw his cock in and out of you're mouth rapidly, each time increasing the pressure of you're lips and teeth against its warm flesh. In the background, you hear him moan, first softly then with increasing intensity. In support, his thick cock begins to move and shudder against your mouth. You open your lips quickly, gasp for air, then return to the passionate battle that had beset your body. With all the calmness you can muster, you begin to lick the length of his cock. When you reach the crown of his shaft, you again suck it, long and eagerly. These actions are more than he can stand and you hear him cry out in ecstasy just as he releases the first spurt of semen into your mouth. At first you choke as the thick syrup pours into your throat. But you quickly adjust to the salty taste and oily texture of his sperm. You increase the pressure of your lips against his cock and at the same time intensify your sucking action, hopeful of extracting every bit of sexual balm from deep inside his body. Predictably he shudders again and moans, his cock exploding with globules of thick sperm, which you eagerly siphon deep into your throat.

You've bought a man - to climax. But rather than be repulsed - you're in heaven and you can feel your body react as though experiencing an involuntary orgasm.

He hasn't finished. He manhandles you across a lounger. Your hands grip the smooth side, Your head, rests on a cushion. Your shiny hair that up until now had retained its hold falls forward over your face. Tina stands in front of you and spreads her legs wide. You gaze at her Lycra coated fanny and for a moment believes you've one too. You smell her sex but as you breathe her excitement she steps back a pace, bends at the waist levels and her head to yours. 'Be brave,' she whispers clutching your hands tenderly. You gaze into her eyes helplessly as like a beast possessed he tears at your costume, which surprisingly offers little resistance to his strong hand. Still holding Tina's hand he presses your head firmly into a cushion and you hear him fumble with his own cock.

'No, no,' you mumble, 'Please, no.'

But your pleas fall on deaf ears as suddenly you feel it. His hard cock pressing up against your arse. His hand drifts to your tender bottom cheeks, softly caressing, drawing you close. You tremble with a peculiar blend of excitement and fear as his firm cock presses harder and harder against your spinchter. Yet strangely, rather than be repulsed you begin to relax and enjoy the experience.

'Be a good girl and let me in your honey pot,' he shrieks. But you're speechless as Tina squeezes your hands reassuringly.

'I want my cock deep inside you. I want to fuck you like a woman should be fucked; I need to experience my cock pushing deep into you - thick and hard - I want to feel it explode with pleasure deep within your body.' He slides the torn remnants of your swimsuit aside as if peeling the most delicate, precious object in the world. He sees your own cock and your secrets out but he's totally undaunted. Then it happens. You gasp, you feel dizzy as inch-by-inch he works his huge cock inside. You scream in pain, fearful of splitting but nothing comes from your mouth as he rocks back and forth driving his hot cock deep inside your arse. Back and forth, back and forth he rocks, his hands firmly on your hips. Your mind spins hopelessly as you emit embarrassing, small piggy snorts.

He rides you for some minutes, your hand still held by Tina. Then as his cock jerks and rears up ready to spurt you catch some movement out in the garden. You glance sideways to see three pairs of eyes peering through the window. Your eyes widen with fright. Kim, Clare and Lucy are back having sneaked up to the glass to see what's going on. You look in terror as Kim raises a camera to capture you with the strangers massive cock firmly up your arse. Then as if on queue it happens again. He arches his back and spurts his thick load into your arse. Your face contorts with pleasure as Kim's camera flashes and he fills you with his thick sticky seed. You can't help but shut your eyes for a moment but open them as the girls all applaud loudly.

Alerted by the commotion his cock still up your arse he turns to face the garden and the girls. You fear the worst its inevitable that he will see them. But instead of screaming abuse he waves at them, pulls out of you, zips up his fly and smiles.

'Come back in, you did good.'

Confused you turn to see Tina grinning broadly as if none of this has happened.

'What?' you ask.

The stranger gives Tina a hug. 'Well done Tina. You and your friends got me a great one.' He looks at you with satisfaction as you struggle to get off the lounger. You totter on your heels, your face turning crimson as your swim suit hangs down in tatters, you're flaccid cock dangling for all to see.

'He's a cock sucker alright but what a great lay. I'd like to do that again. You deserve your swim now help yourself to more drinks. Stay here as long as you like.'

The girls all jump for joy and dive back into the pool except Tina.

'Well,' he says directing his attention to her as if having second thoughts. 'At least until 6.00 when Clarissa my wife's due home. And, of course don't forget to tidy up before you go.'

He smacks Tina playfully on the rump but leaves his hand in place as she pushes back against his palm.

'Let me know when you've another victim.'

Tina smiles. 'As long as you tell me off too.' She grins as he slaps her playfully once more and strides purposefully out the door.

Your flabbergasted you turn to Tina cum still dribbling from your mouth and realise you've been had.

Do you dare go swimming again? Do you forgive Tina? Does Clarissa find out what you did to her costume? Does Lucy get you to model for her sister and more importantly what happens to the incriminating photos taken by Kim? And does the American get another opportunity to have his wicked way with you again? Or... The choice is yours - the beach is waiting.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers
12