Honey-Heavy, Pollen-Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped.

And everything went...

... blurry.

The next few moments were a haze she only half-comprehended. She spun around, moaning and babbling, trying to recover some semblance of balance. The scent and taste of pollen was overwhelming, and she was gasping, panting, her breaths only evening out as Suvita started to guide her with soothing murmurs.

"That's right, the alraune was purring. "Iiiiin... ouuuut..."

The next thing she knew, she was stripping off her corset and rubbing herself in the pollen, whimpering in pleasure. She was slipping to her knees, and soft hands were taking her, petting her, pulling her into... into...

... into Suvita's waiting arms.

She shivered, clinging to Suvita, confused and dizzy. This was... this was bad. Right? Even though Suvita was so soft, so warm...

The saffron alraune beamed at her. "Feeling better now?" she cooed. She had the smile of an angel.

Mylla blinked rapidly, her vision still hazy, her thoughts bouncing and drifting like a bobbing jellyfish in the waves...

"Uh-huuuh," she managed, feeling like her mouth was full of cotton candy. Like her whole head was. She felt so puffy. So fluffy. So warm and safe.

But... guilty.

"I'm sorry," she mewled, clinging to Suvita. She didn't understand why she was sorry, but she was. She'd been so mean to Suvita. Why was she always so mean? Why couldn't she be as nice as Suvita was to her?

Suvita kissed her on the lips, and Mylla moaned, feeling Suvita pouring sweet forgiveness and love into her with every smack of her lips. The kisses traveled up Mylla's face, until Suvita was delicately nibbling her earlobe "You're so yummy," she heard the alraune hissing in her ear. "Ooh, my dreamy little honeybee, isn't that soooo nice?"

"N-Nice..." Mylla squirmed happily, wriggling and letting the pollen cover her whole body. It seemed to stick everywhere - everywhere except her dripping wet pussy. "Nice... ooh, yes."

"It's so nice to just be nice and sweet, isn't it?" Suvita purred, and Mylla's eyes widened as she felt Suvita's knee between her legs, gently rubbing, giving her something to hump like a wifwolf in heat. Which, Mylla realized, was what she was doing. "Soooo nice to be nice."

"N-Nice... to be nice..." Mylla nodded, clinging desperately to Suvita, drowning herself willingly in her scent. She was so close to drifting off into dreams, and the thought of being a nice, dreamy honeybee while Suvita took care of her made her clit positively vibrate with longing.

"Nice and sweet?" Suvita whispered, her lips tickling Mylla's lips, promising another kiss. "Is... is this sweet enough, Millie? Am I being nice enough to you?"

"Yes," Mylla gasped. "O-Oh, ooh, yes, yes, yes..." She wriggled and writhed against Suvita's leg for all she was worth, and as soft, smooth fingers replaced the leg to stroke over her pussy lips, teasing her, playing with her, she started to whimper. Her mind was dripping away. She was barely awake, drugged by pollen, drugged by pleasure...

"You came here to be very mean," Suvita said reproachfully. "Didn't you?"

"Mm. Nn. Yes." Mylla bit her lip, remembering her guilt.

"But you wanna be nice now, don't you?" Suvita kissed her on the cheek and giggled.

For a moment, Mylla struggled. Some part of her was still indignant, still upset, still thought this was embarrassing for some reason.

But she knew just how to deal with that. She fluttered her wings and beamed in delight, breathing in deep of the intoxicating golden clouds this produced. Pleasure flooded her as she squealed, "Yes!"

"Aw." Suvita's fingers were playing her like an instrument, and the next thing Mylla knew, she was being pressed into Suvita's bosom, smothered between those big, pillowy, heavenly breasts. She moaned and clung to her new Mistress, overcome with devotion filling her heart like golden clouds. "That's soooo nice, Millie! That makes me soooo happy. You're such a sweetie. My sugary li'l sleepyhead."

Her fingers sped up, and Mylla was panting, squealing, losing herself to sweet, puffy, dreamy bliss. Her eyelids were fluttering close at last, and her thoughts were being... being...

"My little dreamy bumblebee," Suvita cooed, as Millie approached climax, crying out in overwhelming need into her chest. "We're gonna be soooo nice together! See..."

Millie was panting for breath, panting with desperate desire, wriggling and writhing atop her... her Mistress's fingers.

She felt like this had to be a dream. A wonderful dream that never had to end. She was so close to drifting off entirely, but Mistress's words poured into her like ambrosia, even as she squirmed happily, waiting to be dropped into the horny, obedient dreams that nice, sweet girls got to have.

"... I hear that some other sweeties you know might be planning to be a bit mean soon." Mistress pulled her back from her chest with a sad little pout, her beautiful gold-and-blue eyes captivating Millie instantly. "And you wanna tell me all about that, don't you?"

Millie moaned softly and nodded, her expression meek, her face flushed, her lips half-parted in pure desire.

"Of course you do." The breasts jiggled around Millie as Mistress Suvita giggled. She was stroking Millie's hair with her free hand, continuing to play with her pussy with the other, helping Millie sink deeper and deeper into dreamy submission.

And her last words sank into Millie so deep that they would never, ever leave her, and her orgasm launched her into an endless stream of wet dreams - with those words echoing in her head all the while. Even as Suvita pushed her back into her breasts, encouraged Millie's lips to latch onto a nipple, to drown herself in sweet nectar and pollen, those words filled her with still-greater sugary bliss.

"You're my sweet girl now."

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! Feedback and ratings are very welcome.

12