Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
Tad comes home to his wife and his boss' wife together.
1.9k words
3.84
66.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my darling husband,

I was clutching my jaw and drowning in the tears that streamed down my cheeks in to the crevices of my wrinkled smile. My hand was still poised in the aftermath of slapping you across the face. As your cheek reddened I love you more. My breath quickened as you pushed me backward over the edge of old couch. It was a couch that had followed us through the years we chased each other across the city, moving from apartment to apartment. That couch was as familiar and comfortable as a couch could be.

My back bent backward at an awkward angle, I could hear a cracking that could have just as easily been the couches pleading wooden planks or my vertebrae shifting. I could feel your muscles tense when you gripped my right arm at the elbow and turned me over forcefully – bending me fully over the bruised upholstery of the couch arm with my bottom ripe as two apples peaking from beneath the black pleated skirt roughly digging into my thighs in the friction with the couch.

I heard you spit on your hand, in our ritual, right before you pulled back slightly and then began a round of firmly spanking my rounded buttocks. It stung with such sweetness and pain that I dug my teeth into my bottom lip in the excitement. Your hand began to stay on my ass longer with each slap, ending in a squeeze and hardy grope. Finally, a moistened finger found it's way, prying into the puckered hole. It was freshly cleaned and I pushed backward toward your hand, pressing toward you, trying to be satisfied. As you enter the hole I let out a deep groan, igniting your passion and hardening you.

I pulled down my tight shirt, nearly ripping it, pulling out my breasts to pinch my stiff nipples. Harder, I moaned, and you pushed your finger into my ass harder. Get inside me, I pleaded. I sighed as you pulled you finger from my ass, gasping as you replaced it with a moistened dick. You pounded into me, groping with one hand, reaching for my clit as I tugged furiously at my nipples, biting down on my lower lip hard enough to taste salt in my saliva. Should I come inside, you asked. Yes, yes, I moaned, barely able to get the words out. I shut my eyes, seeing myself instead being battered by a stranger over a pool table in some seedy bar after hours.

Then I felt it – a final push that traveled through my entire body. You collapsed on my back, sweat matting your hair on you stomach and chest. Your arms wrapped around my body. I felt your dick slowly shrink. Stay in forever, I begged. You laughed as you always do when I say this. I would have happily never moved from this spot, wrapped over the edge of the old couch, if you were to never soften and leave your spot.

It was a ridiculous ritual. Originally it was meant to keep our sec lives from getting boring. Everyday, when you returned home from work – I met you in the pleated black skirt that barely covered my ass, showing that there was nothing beneath the skirt to stop you from plunging into me at your will. My shirt would spill my breasts out showing the shadow of my nipples.

When your key would reach the lock, you would hear a buzzing, and then as you entered the hallway, you would see me – on the couch with my latest vibrator, moving it in and out at such a rate that you always stare with awe. You would feign anger over the supposed replacement for your beautiful cock. We would fight. You would throw the vibrator across the couch, and demand that you show me how to really fuck.

We struggle. You punch me in the jaw – something I can never quite prepare for, I slap you, and then you spank me. It always plays out the same way. I need something more. It is wonderful, but I think tomorrow, I shall surprise you with something new. I would love to see the look on your face if I called your sister over to eat me out when you walk in, or maybe have the mailman fucking me.

That is why you have found this note, waiting for you where you would normally find me. Come upstairs and join me in fucking your boss' wife, Danielle. I can assure you – she ready and waiting for a few slaps on her tight rear and to be fucked in her unyielding as she licks my wet cunt of the juices that flow from my thinking of you. I want to watch you pull at her tits and ram your stiff cock into her with force enough to split her in two – useless there after to her useless prick of a husband.

I want for you to splatter your juices on her stomach and tits and I shall lick them up with enough fervor for her to come again and again and to make you hard again. Enough for me to lick the tip of you dick then plunge it into my mouth. I'll tickle the pert hairs on your tighten balls and she will hit you sharply with her hand and with a leather paddle hidden under our bed. With a final slap of the paddle, you will come in my mouth.

We'll sleep in a lust-ridden heap of liquids and loose parts like the piles of bones in catacombs. It will be blissful and new. Something that is different than our ritual. Something that is better and more full of lust. We shall all fuck like made, wearing out ourselves before you reach the top of stairs. Please hurry and join us.

Come soon,

Your loving wife

Sitting beside the note was the usual vibrator. His wife Hope must be upstairs. He read the note with great anticipation. He leaped up the stairs, two by two, rubbing his erection through this gray trousers. He knew she had been planning something, but he had not a clue that it would be this amazing. He had been eyeing his boss' wife for the three years he had worked under him. She would come to the office in her black patent leather stilettos. She would bring her husband lunch, but he knew the real reason for the visits.

His boss had been all to explicit in telling him how much Danielle loved the feel of fucking on a cold wooden table. She enjoyed knowing the secretary could hear her every groan and the boss' yelp when he came inside her. Danielle loved to walk out of the office, her normally perfectly coiffed hair slightly askew and her clothing every so wrinkled. He had pictured himself fucking her, seeing her pert backside instead of his wife's over the arm of the couch. On occasion, he would sneak into the men's restroom to jerk off thinking of her grunting and cursing, begging him to fuck her harder on a hard oak desk.

As he reached the doorway he heard the sounds of two women, feverishly clawing at each other. Their lips hungrily pressed into each other, their arms, groping madly at their naked backs, their nails digging in, leaving the marks of passion in parallel red marks running the length of their pale skins. Their arms and legs so intertwined that was nearly impossible to tell the difference between them, only Hope's blond hair and Danielle's brown hair distinguished them. Their body types so similar, both thin with pert breasts and perfect curve into their hips and over their asses to finally touch their beautiful curvaceous thighs.

Tad, Danielle whispered huskily, join us. She had not even looked up at him, but was burying her face into Hope's mane. Hope jolted us and reached over the side of the bed. She produced two pairs of metal handcuffs, Tad had not seen since last Valentine's Day. She handed one set to Danielle, they smiled at each other. They walked toward Tad, who know had his pants around his ankles and his shirt half unbuttoned.

Hope reached and squeezed Danielle's full breast, and then kissed the tip of her nipple. Danielle jerked slightly as Hope bit down, snipping at her nipple. Tad stepped out of pants. Danielle knelt down and licked Tad's dick from root to tip, enveloping it in lashes from her tongue as Hope unbuttoned and removed Tad's shirt from his back. Hope snapped on a set of handcuffs on each of Tad's wrists. She then leaned forward over Danielle and rubbed her ass roughly. Hope desisted on her tongue lashing of Tad and they led him to the bed where they took each wrist and cuffed it to the legs of the head board.

With Tad spread across the bed, unable to move, Danielle and Hope kneeled on the foot of the bed and began to grope each others breasts, pull each others hair, and lick each others glistening skin. They craved each other, raucously feeding on each others lust. Tad squirmed with anticipation watching their show just below his feet. Hope giggled throatily and pulled back from Danielle.

Hope crawled toward the head of the bed with her breasts bouncing. She paused and straddled Tad's chest, letting her moisture mix with his chest hair. She leaned over and kissed him on his lips, stabbing her tongue through his lips. She positioned herself with her breasts pushed into his mouth. He tongued and bit down on her nipples, gnawing lightly and grinding his teeth into her tender skin. She pulled back with her nipple still in his mouth. She leaned back, playing tug of war for her terse flesh. He let go and she clucked her tongue at him like a disciplinarian.

She lifted her ass off his chest and opened her legs wide, scooting her open legs over his mouth. His tongue whipped at her folded pieces of glossy flesh as they lowered, hovering over his open mouth. Danielle watched the husband and wife's play as she rubbed at her clit. She faced his feet and backed on to him, straddling his hard cock. She let out a guttural moan as Danielle impaled her wet hole with his steadily pumping cock. Danielle rocked back and forth, with her hand grasping the base of his cock, pushed herself down on him harder and harder, bruising her ass on his hip bones.

Hope began to scream as she orgasm reached such great heights, she held on to the headboard of the bed and bit into her palm. Tad in the heat of his wife's passionate orgiastic yelping pushed with a final effort his hips upward, ramming his cock into Danielle to release inside her. Danielle squeezed the base of his hard cock, shooting his fluids deep in to her. She collapsed over his knees in the exertion.

They lied in a heap on the bed, exhausted in a pool of sweat and lustful fluids. Their breathing that had been quick and short only moments before became deep and drowsy. Tad, Hope, and Danielle all slept soundly. Tad and Hope renewed by this new position in their relationship with a new ritual to come to replace the one that was getting worn out. Danielle happy with her new secret and the hope of borrowing Hope to rejuvenate her and her husband's sex life. They all slept with the knowledge that this was only the beginning of a wonderful relationship.