Honey Lust: Elissa's Revenge

Story Info
A WAG sexually gets even with an Asian hunk.
2.3k words
3.57
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Elissa Antonella Cavendish; 22, realtor, and had recently moved to Atlanta by way of a job transfer. My exploration into the Asian persuasion began as an act of revenge and it all started when I was in New York City.

A year and a half ago, I was a WAG (wife and girlfriend of a professional athlete) when I dated a now-former pro basketball player. Draymond Wade and I were students at my alma mater, the University of Michigan, though he graduated one year before me. The first few years were good when he was selected first pick draft and I had gotten my realtor's license. Things went downhill when he got injured mid-season; then came the surgery, family illness, another injury, and talks of getting traded to another franchise. While he played on the court, I worked three jobs aside from real estate. I've had always been there for him, traveled to team away games, etc.

One night, I came home from work and had noticed that Draymond left his cell phone on the living room table. His phone rang as soon as I got out of my work clothes. I then looked at the phone and found a text message with a photo attachment from another woman. He came home to our condo late the same night and I was in the mood, but he told me he was too tired. I had smelled perfume on his shirt when I had hugged him, which made me suspicious because it didn't smell like my fragrance.

The next day, I went to the gym after a very busy day at work. I had just left my yoga class when I was approached by a tall, well-built Asian man who worked at the gym. His name was Hyungsik, he was Korean-American, and lived in Brooklyn. He had short, black hair and plenty of tattoos on his body. He's very ambitious, warm, and sociable; he had two other jobs, an associate at Foot Locker and a bike messenger, when he's not working at the gym.

Hyungsik called me one day while my boyfriend was at the arena for practice; he then told me that he had seen Draymond with the same woman while at Foot Locker. That was when I started my own little investigation; I went into Law & Order mode when I had considered Draymond's credit card bill and checked out the receipts. I also went One of the receipts was from a hotel out of town from a week ago; the charges included room service, spa, and the bar.

I picked up his cell phone, looked at the photo of the woman, and read the text, which said:

"Can't wait to see you on Friday night ;) Dianna"

In the photo, Dianna wore some upscale lingerie and her wavy dark brown was down to her shoulders. I had noticed the charge from a lingerie shop on his credit card bill, which matched one of the receipts. I fixed myself a warm bath, changed into something comfortable underneath my bathrobe, and called Hyungsik about what I had found.

"Don't worry, I'll be coming over as soon as I get off from work." Hyungsik said with assurance.

An hour later, Draymond came home tired as usual. I had sat him down on the couch and kissed all over his face. I told him that I got a bit of a surprise for him and went into the bedroom. I came back into the living room, took his hands, and bound them with his jump rope. I then got a resistance band and bound his ankles together.

"Baby, what's going on?" Draymond asked me.

"I got a few questions I should ask you. For starters, who is Dianna?" I asked him.

"She's my physical therapist." He replied.

"Then why did your physical therapist take a lingerie selfie and sent it to your phone?" I asked as I showed him the pic on his cell phone.

"She had been keeping me company while you were at work." He answered.

"When have you two been seeing each other? Why are there is a hotel charge from last week on your bill?" I asked as showed him the credit card bill and receipts.

I listened as he explained about Dianna, the physical therapist, who happened to be a WAG because she's married to a soccer player. I then contacted one of the other pro athlete girlfriends about Dianna. She told me Dianna's marriage to her soccer player husband, which read like a script straight out of a soap opera. Cheating, money problems, injuries, abuse, and family drama, she's about a few feet from a Snapped episode in my own opinion.

"So, Dianna and I have been seeing each other for a while. It's not like you haven't made any time for me since you started working at that real estate agency." He complained.

"I never complain when you go out with the guys after the games, nor do I throw a fit when you turned me down for dates. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let you use my career as an excuse to cheat on me!" I angrily responded.

"When and where did you two meet since I was so busy with my jobs?" I added.

"You remember All-Star weekend in New Orleans?" He asked me.

"How can I forget? You left me at the restaurant by myself, I had to get my dinner to go, and I had to eat it at the hotel room." I replied.

"I met up with Dianna, who was there om vacation with her mom, at a bar on Bourbon Street." He said.

As he continued to talk about his more-than-a-weekend fling with a married woman that qualifies as breaking the bro code, he then had the audacity to compare me to her on every level. Part of me wanted to very much get his kettlebell and have it dropped onto his dick, but I had a much better and nonviolent way to get even.

Then, the doorbell rang and I let Hyungsik into the condo.

"Who is the hell is that guy?" Draymond asked while he squirmed on the couch.

"A witness who saw you with Dianna." I replied.

"When this guy isn't buying up sneakers, I also saw him at the gym with her doing more than working out together." He said.

"Shouldn't he be making takeout deliveries or something?" Draymond retorted.

"I got a better game than you and I'm not talking about on the court. I can treat your girl like a queen." Hyungsik responded.

"So, you're gonna cheat on me with a tiny dick dude?" Draymond said to me as he tried to laugh.

I took some silver duct tape from the kitchen drawer, tore off a piece, and sealed Draymond's mouth with it. I was tired of his talking.

Hyungsik then wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me close for a passionate kiss on the lips. While we kissed, my hands slipped underneath his shirt and felt his upper body with my fingers. His hands reached for the sash of my fluffy white bathrobe and untied it as he kissed down to my neck. He gently broke the kiss and looked at my lingerie-clad, hourglass-shaped body. I wore a wine-colored strappy shelf bra, which gave my twins a lift, and a matching hipster panty with a strappy back.

"You look very sexy tonight, keep doing whatever workouts you're doing." Hyungsik said with a lustful smile on his face.

I then took off his shirt, threw it to the floor, and caressed his fit, frontal body. His right side was covered with tattoos and had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm. He was fit in all the right places; especially his chest, arms, and abs. His hands rubbed up and down my back while he kissed on my neck. I expressed my enjoyment as I let out a few breathy moans; I watched as he pulled out two of the three cushions from the sofa and placed them on the living room floor. He sat one on of the cushions as I kissed on his body. His fingers gently played with my dark, medium-length hair as I removed his jeans.

"Take my dick, it's yours." Hyungsik said as he looked into my chocolate brown eyes.

I then noticed his erection imprinted in his boxer shorts, which made me wonder why his name meant big and strong in Korean. I took his six-and-a-half-inch cock into my hand and slowly stroked him. I listened as he moaned in response to my touch. I removed his boxers and orally pleasured his dick; I stroked and sucked on him with one hand and touched my pussy with my other hand; his hands gave my neck and shoulders a brief massage.

"Oh, Elissa. Let me see those beautiful eyes." He moaned as I pleasured him with my hand and mouth.

I briefly looked into his dark, almond-shaped eyes before I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock.

He then looked at me said, "Come on, kiss me more baby."

I returned with a deep, passionate kiss onto his soft lips and my tongue swirled with his inside his mouth. My still lingerie-clad body rubbed against his naked body as we kissed; he laid my body down on the sofa cushions as he took off my panties. I gasped at the very first lick he delivered to my pussy; I audibly moaned and played with his hair as he tasted my pussy like it was dessert. He licked me so good, I arched my back more than once in response. I rubbed immediately rubbed my clit with my fingers while he licked my pussy. I felt more enjoyment with Hyungsik than I ever did with Draymond.

Hyungsik looked up at me with a lustfully hungry look in his eyes as he licked my nectar off his lips. We kissed for a while as he reached around, unhooked my bra, cupped my womanly breasts into his hands, and licked my nipples. I gasped and moaned as he sucked on one of my breasts and fingered my pussy with one hand; he squeezed my other breast with his free hand.

He looked at me at me and asked, "Where does your boyfriend keep the condoms?"

"Check the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, he got a brand-new box. I know because there's a charge from the drugstore on the credit card bill." I replied.

While Hyungsik went to the bathroom to retrieve the condoms, I pleasured myself with my hand between my thighs and my other hand one of my breasts. I didn't bother to look at Draymond because I enjoyed myself and Hyungsik.

A moment later, Hyungsik came back from the bathroom with the unopened box of condoms and his cock still erect. I watched in anticipation as he properly put the condom onto his cock. Once his erection was properly protected, Hyungsik placed his hands on my hips as he put it into my pussy. He started out with slow, deep strokes, my pussy lips squeezed onto his cock as the tip hit my g-spot with each thrust. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted into my pussy some more. We switched positions to where I was on my back and Hyungsik was on his side; he slipped his cock into my pussy once more as he gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts. He rubbed my clit with his fingers while his mouth pleasured one of my breasts, my body quaked in ecstasy in time with the multiple orgasms. He then licked my pussy once more, he licked the way a cat licks with a saucer of milk. His condom-covered cock returned to my pussy as his hands held on to both of my thighs. While I was in orgasmic ecstasy, I briefly looked at the sweat as it dripped down his fit body and then I looked up to his almond-shaped fuck-me eyes, which were darkened by lust. My hands held on to his waist as he thrusted deeper into my pussy as we were about to climax together.

"Your cock feels so good inside me, it's so deep!" I loudly moaned.

"Come for me, baby." Hyungsik moaned in response.

I quivered as I had orgasm after orgasm. Once we climaxed together, Hyungsik removed the condom from his cock and spilled his man milk onto my frontal body with drops of it on my breasts and stomach. We shared a passionate kiss as he held me in a post-coital embrace, we rested for a while and I had my own sexual revenge. I untied Draymond, dumped him, moved out of the condo, gathered all my stuff, and found a new place.

A few months later, I got a job transfer to a high-end real estate agency in Atlanta. I got a new place in Buckhead, made new friends, thrived at my career, and kept in touch with Hyungsik by way of Skype and social media. I met a new friend named Lakeisha by way of a yoga class. She not only helped me find a washer and dryer for my new place, but she also introduced me to her circle of female friends who also had sexual escapades with the Asian persuasion.

As for Draymond, his basketball career ended after he got traded and injured, had some legal problems, and his soap opera sport saga a.k.a. his relationship with Dianna kept TMZ busy for a while. The last I heard of Dianna, she was on NY Sports Wives and her marriage to the soccer player ended in a bitter divorce. It was so bad, two divorce court judges ended up in the hospital due to stress. I guess you can say that I'm happy not living the WAG life.

THE END