Honey Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both knew what they wanted and they knew why I was there. So did I. Marcus took me to the front deck, put some cushions down and proceeded to eat me. He apparently was a man who like to eat pussy because he ate me to three orgasms, two of them real big ones. Then he fucked me. Once while I was on top of Marcus, Dave took the boat over some waves churned up by a big naval vessel of some kind. The wave action drove me down hard on Marcus black cock. Marcus liked it and made circling motions with his hand and switched so that he was on top when we went back over the rough water. Wow, what a trip! The wake slammed me up and Marcus down, impaling him even deeper in me.

Being fucked by a black man wasn't any different than being fucked by white guys. Okay, there was some difference. It was better because both Marcus and Dave were huge. Big ol' beautiful black cocks that got hard and stayed hard. I forgot all about my tender pussy pretty damned fast.

After a while Marcus took control of the boat and Dave took control of me. Watching his friend fuck me, had Dave rearing to go. He took me with a force I had never seen before. While Dave drove his beautiful black cock in me, Marcus took the boat into a secluded cove where they both fucked me.

I was so engrossed in what was happening to me I had not realized that another large boat came into our cove and the passengers, two men and two women, were watching the show. I was astride Dave, facing him, his cock in my pussy, and Marcus was fucking my ass from behind. If the other boat hadn't drifted and slightly nudged our boat, I don't know when I would have noticed the watchers.

"Sugar, I want to try that," one of the women said.

"Hey, sweetheart, my wife wants to know if you'll share your studs," one of the guys laughingly yelled across.

"No," I managed to say. "Go find your own cocks. Leave mine alone." That tore Marcus up. Dave just grinned.

Sometime mid-afternoon they stopped fucking me long enough to unpack lunch. We ate and they went right back at me again. I certainly didn't complain. I was caught up in a sexual frenzy and I loved every minute of it. I asked what time we were going back and they laughed.

"We got your ass for the night," Marcus said. Okay, that suited me just fine. I was having a lot of fun with two hard dicks. That night we slept on deck. It would have been cool, but I had the heat generated by two black hunks to keep me warm. They fucked me almost all night long. We went back in the following morning. There were a couple of other boats tied up at the pier when we got back. Big party boats full of party people. I'm sure the people on the other boats and on the dock knew the minute they saw me that I had been well fucked by the two black men. I didn't care because I didn't know any of them.

"How was your trip?" Carlton asked when we got to the house.

"One fucking great trip," Dave answered. "You were right. Honey is a honey all right. Best pussy I've had in a long time. What will you take for her?"

"She's a rental only," Carlton said laughing. "You ready to do business now?"

While they talked I went to shower and change clothes. I looked in the shoe where I put my money and saw that there was even more money there. Another three thousand dollars! I laughed all the while I showered. I made three thousand dollars for getting the best fuck of my young life. That was fucking great!

*** It was late Sunday night when Carlton dropped me off at my home. That ratty ol' trailer looked even worse after being in that big fine house.

"Well, you don't look any worse for wear," my mother said looking me over. "He did you, didn't he?" I admitted he had. "Did he pay you?" Again I admitted it was true. "Was it worth it?"

"Yes it was, Ma," I answered.

"I guess you know what that makes you," she said looking sad.

"Yeah, I sold what I've been giving away," I snapped. "So I'm a whore. I'm a rich whore. I made twelve thousand dollars in one weekend."

"Best you put some of it back," my mother said. "Hard times are always just around the corner. Did Carlton turn you out for some others to do? Forget that. Of course he did. He always does." Suddenly it hit me. Mother wasn't just guessing. She knew for a fact.

"You?" I asked her. "You've been down to Mobile Bay to his house?" She nodded wearily.

"Yes, and to his place in Mobile," she said. "Back when you were a child your father got hurt at the saw mill and we were hard-up for money. Carlton offered me a way out and I took it. I ain't proud of it, but you do what you have to do to survive. I had a family to feed."

"How long were you with him?"

"Not very long," she answered. "A few months I guess. Carlton gets tired of a woman after a while and goes looking for another one. He'll tire of you pretty soon. That's why I say to put some money back. Who all were there this weekend?" I told her and she smiled a sad little smile.

"I don't know some of them. Fred and Ross I remember. They've been friends with Carlton for a long time. It was Ross who did my ass for the first time. I don't know them niggers you fucked. They must be new. I'm surprised Carlton didn't have you put a show on for his friends. He always liked to have a couple coons do a white woman for them to watch."

My mother didn't mean anything by calling blacks niggers or coons. That's how she was raised. Down there even the blacks called each other nigger.

"Did you do it with black men?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That's something Carlton demanded. All his women have to fuck niggers. I know if a few women who wouldn't and they suffered real bad for it. Husbands, boyfriends, brothers or somebody in the family lost their jobs. Because I was a good girl and did whatever Carlton wanted you daddy got to keep his job at the mill. He even got paid while he was laid up. Do you remember the Smiths who lived on down a ways? Mary was her name. She got knocked up by some of Carlton's tame niggers. Could have been any one of a dozen she was with."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Oh, Carlton took her off somewhere and got her fixed. Then he took her someplace off and gone and put her in a nigger whorehouse for a while. When she came back a year or so later she had aged ten years. They all moved off a short while later. Don't know whatever happened to them. I heard that Carlton got one of her daughters to play with for a while. I don't know it for a fact, but I believe it."

"I remember Mrs. Smith," I said. "I don't remember much about her or any of them."

"What I'm trying to get across to you is, no matter what happens, it ain't going to last long. You'll either become a whore for sure or you'll come back to Home Bayou and live a life of drudgery here. My advice is to save every penny you can and when the time comes you take off for someplace up north and get away from all this."

Then she did something she didn't do very often. She hugged me tight. "Go to see doc Miller tomorrow and get on birth control. Make every man use a condom when you can. Honey, you better start right now and protect yourself as best you can. Sure as hell nobody else will protect you."

"I will Ma," I said trying not to cry.

"When are you and Carlton getting together again?"

"This Friday he's taking me to Mobil," I answered wondering what was in store for me.

Before I left for Mobil that Friday I gave Ma most of the money I earned. I had a feeling I wouldn't be coming back and I was right. I never went back to Home Bayou ever again. Not even for a visit.

Carlton set me up in Mobil and I fucked every man he said to. Carlton was a rich mean man, but to give the devil his due, he was generous. I took my mother's advice and I saved my money. I didn't wait for Carlton to get tired of me. After about six months I packed up and went to Atlanta. I whored there for about a year and went to California. After California I went to several cities. I finally made it to East Saint Louis where I worked in a house that catered to black men. I stayed there for several years. I saved every dime I could.

Since I was still young and still nice looking with a great set of tits I finally left East Saint Louis for the Big Apple. I took my money and started my own escort business. That's what I'm still doing today. I supply good looking white women for wealthy black men. I have a black gentleman who keeps me happy so I don't do much of the actual fucking anymore.

The End

(Author's note: Honey Smart is a tiny part of a larger story called "Highway of Life" Ask me and I'll tell you where to find it. As usual I feel obligated to remind you, dear reader, that this is a yarn of pure fantasy. It's okay to read and to fantasize about unprotected sex with multiple partners, just don't be foolish and try it in real life.)

12