'Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

She wasn't a virgin; she'd fucked three of the boys in her apartment complex, and one old man who bought them wine. But she certainly had not been this excited, this worked up, this anxious to have a cock enter her.

And, she and a neighbor girl had kissed, had played with each other's breasts. But when the girl suggested that her brother be allowed to join them, Valencia put a stop to it.

"Oh!" Jenna cried out in orgasm as Valencia sucked on her fat clitoris, like it was a tiny cock.

"Mmph!" Valencia actually felt tears in her eyes as Dan's cock slowly filled her up.

She used her small hands to cup and squeeze Janna's slightly pudgy buttocks, and then she dipped her head and tried to worm her tongue up Jenna's slimy rectum.

"Oh, Sugar, oh you are a nasty little girl," Jenna shivered and pried her buttocks apart for Valencia's tongue.

Valencia tasted remnants of Dan's semen and tried to worm her tongue in further, to get more.

Jenna shook when Dan reached around and groped her heavy breasts, then pinched her hard nipples. Jenna twisted her head around and the two kissed hotly.

Valencia then began to tongue Jenna's pussy lips and clitoris wildly as her own orgasm began to build in her guts.

"Mmph! Oh God, oh shit, fuck me!" she screamed as a powerful orgasm racked her slender frame.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!" she grunted as the orgasm seemed to continually spill over.

Then she felt Dan's cock swell slightly, and then warm semen flooded into her pussy.

"Ugh! Aw, oh shit, aw yeah!" Dan bellowed as he pumped stream after stream of semen into Valencia's pussy.

"Did you?" Jenna asked her husband.

"Uh huh," he weakly agreed.

"Oh, I have to taste the two of you together," Jenna said and swung her leg over, pulling her pussy away from Valencia's face.

She bent and took Dan's shrinking cock into her mouth and sucked both Valencia's and Dan's essences off the cock.

Then she bent her head and began to suck the dribbles of semen from Valencia's puffy, raw-looking pussy.

Valencia reached up and pulled Jenna's legs and Jenna swung her left leg over and straddled Valencia in a 'sixty nine' position.

Valencia grunted through another orgasm and sucked Jenna to another orgasm.

"Here," Dan said gently, handing both panting women glasses of iced water.

"Chocolate, please," Jenna ordered after taking a few sips of the cold liquid.

"Haven't you had enough?" Valencia grinned and the red head giggled lightly.

"Coming right up, Honey," Dan smiled.

"Sugar, you're not chocolate," Jenna cooed. "You are Brown Sugar."

He returned with a plate and Jenna lay next to Valencia. She took the offered plate, selected a chocolate morsel and gently fed it to Valencia. She then kissed the girl while she chewed the soft chocolate. Jenna then ate one and again sipped her water.

She alternated between feeding Valencia and herself until the ten pieces were gone. Then the two women kissed, tasting the chocolate on each other's tongues.

Dan pulled a thick, fluffy blanket over them, and then fumbled with a switch that was mounted on one of the chains. The lights dimmed considerably and Valencia closed her eyes.

Valencia came to, the need to urinate overwhelming. On her left side, she could see, in the very dim light a sleeping Dan. On her right, a sleeping Jenna lay. Softly, Valencia nudged Jenna until the woman opened her soft brown eyes and smiled.

"I got to pee," Valencia whispered hoarsely.

"Okay, Sugar, come on," Jenna said and gently wiggled out of the bed.

Valencia admired the woman's porcelain white ass as she led the way to a mirrored corner, and pushed. A mirrored section slid aside and Valencia could see a gleaming white room on the other side of the mirror.

Oh. My. God," she said, seeing that the walls, floor, and ceiling were all the same color white, but the tub, commode, and free standing sink were all fire engine red. Even the walls and floor of the shower stall were tiled in the same vibrant red color.

"My Sweetheart says red is his favorite color," Jenna said proudly, raking her bright red fingernails through her thicket of red pubic hair.

Valencia ceased her open mouthed inspection of the room and flopped down on the commode and urinated noisily.

"What time is it?" she asked as she dabbed her pussy dry.

"Little after one when I looked," Jenna smiled and availed herself of the commode.

The two returned to the bedroom and Jenna held Valencia back when the girl tried to get into bed.

"Let me get in first; I want to be next to my Sweetheart when he wakes up," Jenna pleaded.

"Aw!" Valencia agreed.

The next time she woke up, it was because the bed was shaking slightly and there were soft moans. She looked over to see Jenna lying underneath Dan. Dan's cock split Jenna's pussy lips apart and he slowly, but forcefully pushed in and out of her.

"Oh, shit Sweetheart, oh you are the best," Jenna enthused.

You inspire me, Honey," Dan whispered and began to speed up his thrusts.

Jenna pulled a small throw pillow and covered her mouth, obviously unaware that Valencia was already awake. She screamed her orgasm into the pillow and screamed again when Dan stiffened and fought hard to stifle his own groans of ecstasy.

Then Dan climbed out of the bed, wobbled slightly, and then went to the mirrored corner.

Valencia wiggled over to the still panting, groaning Jenna, kissed her softly, and then bent to put her mouth over Jenna's puffy, raw pussy lips. Jenna squealed as Valencia sucked and licked, trying to get Dan's semen out of the slimy pussy.

"Oh, well, Honey, I see someone's beat me to getting you all cleaned up," Dan said putting the warm washcloth on the edge of the circular bed.

"And better than some old nasty rag, Jenna agreed, combing Valencia's black hair with her fingers.

"Okay, need to jump into the shower," Dan said, kissed his wife and returned to the gleaming bathroom.

Valencia sucked Jenna's pussy to orgasm, then slithered up and cuddled with the gasping woman.

"Oh, damn; Sugar, what time are you supposed to get home?" Jenna suddenly wondered.

"When I get there," Valencia shrugged.

"You work today?" Jenna asked, pulling the girl close.

"Huh? It's... Mmm, no, no, not until Friday," Valencia said.

"Want to run around with me?" Jenna pleaded.

"Sure," Valencia agreed.

She dozed lightly, warm and comfortable in Jenna's embrace.

"Okay, you two have fun; somebody's got to go off to work," Valencia heard Dan's deep masculine voice.

"Oh, don't we all just feel so sorry for poor pitiful Daniel Joseph Bancroft?" Jenna teased and the two kissed again.

"Love you, Sweetheart," Jenna called out.

"Yeah, love you," Valencia echoed.

Valencia and Jenna were the same height, when Jenna wasn't wearing her customary four inch heels, so one of Jenna's big fluffy robes fit Valencia just fine. But, unlike Jenna's robe, which fought hard to contain Jenna's breasts, Valencia's robe nearly doubled over itself.

Valencia's clothing, neatly folded, sat on a low chest next to the garage door but Jenna pulled Valencia past the clothing and into the breakfast nook.

"Ma'am," an older Latin woman greeted Jenna and nodded to Valencia.

"Good morning, Maria," Jenna greeted the woman pleasantly.

Maria served the two a platter of cut up fresh fruit and asked Valencia how she would like her eggs prepared.

"Scrambled, I guess," Valencia said.

After their meal, Valencia grabbed her clothing and followed Jenna back up the stairs.

Jenna pushed on a section of mirrors on the opposite wall from the bathroom. The mirrors slid apart and revealed a large walk-in closet. The closet was neatly bisected into 'His' and 'Hers' although, 'Hers' was just a little more full.

"Dan doesn't like me in jeans or slacks; he'll tolerate shorts but only if they show off my ass," Jenna admitted as she found a dress to slip on. "So I have a pair of Daisy Dukes but today's just not a 'Daisy Duke' kind of day, is it?"

She slithered into it, then rolled on a pair of thigh high stockings and slipped into a pair of pumps.

"You uh, you don't want to put on a bra or..." Valencia asked.

"Dan wants easy access to all of me," Jenna smiled as she found some jewelry to put on.

She smiled and gave Valencia a quick little kiss.

"And if it makes My Sweetheart happy? Then I want to do it. He denies me nothing; if I want it, all I have to do is ask and it's mine. No panties? No bra? Pretty small price to pay, isn't it?" she asked, grabbed her purse and pulled Valencia to the door.

"So what does Dan do?" Valencia asked as Jenna grabbed the keys for the Ferrari.

"C.E.O. of Babbage's Department Store. Actually, when Helena Babbage died last year, he became the owner," Jenna said easily.

"You're kidding!" Valencia gasped.

"He's her last living relative; he had a baby sister but she died almost thirty years ago," Jenna continued as she backed out of the long driveway.

"Thirty, how old is Dan?" Valencia asked.

"Forty two," Jenna said and sped away from the house.

"Forty.... And how old are you?" Valencia asked mouth agape.

"Twenty one," Jenna said.

"You're... And he's..." Valencia stammered.

"And how old are you?" Jenna asked as she pushed a button on the steering wheel. "Guess we should have asked that last night, huh?"

"Me? I'm eighteen," Valencia admitted.

"Hi Honey, what's up?" Dan's voice cut through the car's stereo system.

"Hi Sweetheart, you busy?" Jenna called out.

"Honey, you don't have to yell," Dan chuckled. "And, no, I'm never too busy to talk with my Honey."

"How about your Sugar?" Jenna asked, patting Valencia's leg.

"Or my Sugar," Dan agreed.

"Anyway, Sweetheart, it all right if I take Valencia to the store, do a little shopping?" Jenna asked.

"Honey, you don't have to ask," Dan said. "Of course it's all right."

"Yes, Sweetheart, I do have to ask," Jenna's voice took a hard edge. "Remember? I'm not Beatrice."

"No, you are not," Dan amiably agreed. "Tell you what, Jenna who is nothing like Beatrice, um, you have a limit of twenty, all right? And not a penny more, you hear?"

"Thanks, Sweetheart," Jenna called out and pressed a button on the steering wheel.

"Who's Beatrice?" Valencia asked.

"His ex-wife," Jenna smiled as she pulled into the parking lot of the exclusive department store. "She had a few boyfriends and bought them a bunch of gifts with Dan's money."

Jenna laughed.

"Had I known what she was doing to My Sweetheart, I would have 'accidentally' stripped her bald when she came into the salon to have her fake blonde hair done. And boy was she pissed when Judge Johnson ordered her to repay Dan for all those gifts," Jenna confided.

Valencia followed Jenna, and again found her eyes drawn to the woman's luscious rear end in the snug dress.

"Okay, I guess I probably should have asked you first; anything you need?" Jenna asked as they entered the women's' section of the store.

"Dan don't like jeans or slacks..." Valencia mused aloud, looking around at the dresses.

"Oh, and with your skin tone..." Jenna said, marching to a bright red dress. "What size are you?"

In the dressing room, Valencia slithered into the dress and had to agree, with her skin tone, the dress looked both sexy and elegant and a little sassy.

"And..." Jenna said from the other side of the door. "Try that on with these."

Jenna handed Valencia a pair of black patent leather pumps.

"Okay, that, and how them shoes feel? Remember, you'll be wearing stockings with them."

"Not pantyhose?" Valencia asked and Jenna frowned and shook her head.

"They fit fine," Valencia said, looked at her reflection and had to agree; the outfit looked great.

"God, sometimes I wish I was black," Jenna said when Valencia stepped out of the dressing room in a leopard print dress that stopped three inches away from her knees.

"You're too beautiful even be saying silly stuff like that," Valencia said and had to admit, the dress was perfect for her.

"She's wearing these," Jenna told their salesgirl, taking the red dress, thigh high black stockings and black pumps out of the small stack.

She also had helped Valencia select two pairs of khakis and two lacy tops, as well as a very comfortable pair of sneakers for working at Chuck.

"These dresses are for when you go out with us, Jenna said happily.

She grabbed Valencia's hand.

"You are going out with us again, right?" she asked

"Absolutely," Valencia agreed, shimmied out of her panties and bra and stuffed them into her purse, then rolled up the smoky stockings.

The lingerie department manager showed Jenna a bright red corset that acted as a shelf for her large breasts and had four straps to hold stockings up.

The girl did not have a red one in Valencia's size, but did have a virginal white one. She promised to order a bright red one and Jenna signed the slip for the purchases.

Jenna also picked out a fragrance for Valencia and Valencia blinked at the one hundred and eighty dollar price tag, but Jenna just signed for it and they continued.

Behind a row of mirrors, Jenna found a touch pad and quickly entered a code. Immediately, the mirrors slid apart and Jenna pulled Valencia into the elevator.

"Hi, Brandon; that horrible boss of yours around?" Jenna asked as she stepped out of the elevator onto the fourth floor of the building, Valencia following behind her.

"Oh, that ogre?" Brandon lisped. "Honestly, I just don't know how you put up with him. Oh, and who is this divine creature? Oh my God, those eyes, oh, and the hair? Darling I could just eat you up!"

"Brandon, this is our new friend Valencia; she works at Chuck. We're just going to pop in and tell that mean nasty boss of yours he needs to be nicer to you," Jenna smiled.

"As if that would do any good," Brandon giggled.

"Hey," Dan smiled when the two women came in. "Kept it under twenty?"

"Afraid so," Jenna smiled and gave him a passionate kiss. "I know you were looking forward to spanking me, but..."

"She's lying," Valencia said. "It came up to almost two thousand. Oh! Wait, I didn't see how much the shoes were!"

"Oh, Sugar," Dan laughed and gave Valencia a passionate kiss. "When I said 'twenty,' I meant twenty thousand."

"How much?" Valencia gasped.

Dan brushed the hair back from Valencia's ears and looked at her small pierced lobes.

"Honey, why don't you stop by the jewelry counter on your way out," he suggested. "Maybe you can get over the twenty thousand mark, huh?"

"Oh, I love you so much, Sweetheart," Jenna enthused. "Come on, Sugar!"

"But, I don't..." Valencia protested.

"No such luck, Brandon," Jenna said, punching the button for the elevator. "He says you're just going to have to endure his hostility."

"Oh well, at least the pay's good," Brandon mock-sighed.

"Dan gets hostile?" Valencia asked as the doors slid shut.

"Not that I've ever seen," Jenna admitted. "God, that stuff really does smell so good on you."

"Now, Jenna, Honey, I really don't want you spending twenty thousand on me," Valencia protested as the elevator doors again slid open on the first floor of the store. "Good God, we just met!"

"Just a simple pair of earrings?" Jenna begged and Valencia reluctantly agreed.

Valencia was unable to stop Jenna from also adding a thick serpentine chain with small gold cross pendant that sported a half-carat diamond in the center.

"But, Sugar, it matches the earrings perfectly," Jenna happily enthused. "Now, you hungry?"

Valencia had expected Jenna to drive them to any of the exclusive restaurants in either Bender or DeGarde, but instead, Jenna drove them to Tommy's Po-Boys.

"Now, need to get home or..." Jenna asked.

"No, not really," Valencia shrugged. "I mean, my momma's at work, Aurora, Austin, and Kenya's all in school, so it's probably just Trenton at home."

"Those your brothers and sisters?" Jenna asked.

"Aurora and Kenya's my sisters; Aurora's nine, Kenya's sixteen, no wait, she's seventeen. Austin's fifteen; thinks he's a street rapper and Trenton's twenty and works at Backyard BBQ; he's a dishwasher," Valencia gave the run down on her family.

"And where's your mother work?" Jenna asked as she pulled into the garage again.

"DeGarde Public Library; she's the head librarian there," Valencia said with pride. "That's why I'm saving up every penny I can so I can go to U.L.D. next year."

Maria gave a curt greeting to the two women as Jenna carried some of Valencia's purchases into the house.

Valencia held the rest of her bags and followed Jenna's luscious ass up the stairs and into a smaller room.

Jenna hung up the dresses and tops and slacks, then put the white corset into a drawer of an antique white chest of drawers.

"This is your room, okay?" Jenna said and pulled Valencia across the hall to the large bedroom.

"Of course, whenever you're here, you'll be staying in here with us," she admitted as she again stepped into her closet.

"I need a workout after such a big lunch," Jenna explained.

Jenna took her pumps off, found a pair of sneakers, and put them on. Her dress was placed into a bag, and nude except for shoes and jewelry, Jenna walked back out of the room and into a third room.

Valencia ran back to the second room, found her own sneakers, still in their box, stripped off her clothes and joined Jenna for a work out.

"Oh good God, I never realized how distracting that can be," Jenna said as she watched Valencia's buttocks flex and relax as the girl ran on the treadmill.

"What's that?" Valencia asked, looking over her shoulder as Jenna strained on the rowing machine.

"I'm just looking at your cute ass and it's so distracting," Jenna smiled. "I've lost count twice already."

"You mean my big old ghetto booty?" Valencia smiled and bumped the speed up a notch.

"It is not big; it's beautiful," Jenna corrected.

After an hour, Jenna pulled Valencia into a sauna and the two kissed in the steamy heat.

"And after this, I don't know about you, but I need a shower and a nap," Jenna smiled.

Mopping her forehead, Valencia agreed.

A beep sounded and Jenna pressed a button.

"Hi Sweetheart, what's up?" Jenna asked.

"Just wanted to remind you, I've got that board meeting at the country club tonight; probably won't be home until ten, eleven o'clock," Dan's voice cut in.

"What about supper?" Jenna asked.

"Don't know, Honey, I'll probably just grab..." Dan said.

"No sir," Jenna smiled. "I know you; you'll grab something loaded down with onions. We'll pick something up and bring it to you. Six works for you?"

"Oh, Valencia's still running around with you?" Dan asked.

"Yes, Sugar's right here," Jenna said, patting Valencia's leg, very close to the girl's sweaty crotch.

"Great; six works perfect," Dan agreed.

Jenna pulled a gasping, groaning Valencia from the stifling heat and into the chilled air of the large bedroom.

They entered the bathroom and Jenna and Valencia stepped into the shower stall.

At four o'clock, Jenna woke Valencia with a series of small kisses all over the girl's face, neck and shoulders, then slowly, languidly licked and sucked on Valencia's breasts until Valencia was writhing and groaning. Then, Jenna held Valencia's hands firmly against her sides while she licked and sucked on Valencia's pussy lips and clitoris. But each time Valencia was about to orgasm, Jenna would stop and just softly nibble on Valencia's fingers.

"Come on; get dressed," Jenna then giggled as she bounced out of the hanging bed, sending it into a slow, graceful arc.

"Damn it!" Valencia complained but dutifully clambered out of the bed.

Jenna called in the order and raced to Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant to pick it up.

Inside the private elevator of the exclusive store, Jenna played with Valencia's very wet pussy. Valencia groaned in frustration when a giggling Jenna stopped and pulled her past Brandon's now empty office.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers
123456...8