'Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Hi Sweetheart," Jenna announced. "Sugar's got a little problem she needs your help with."

"Oh?" Dan asked, looking at the flushed girl.

"I do?" Valencia asked.

"You don't want to come?" Jenna asked, raiding the hem of Valencia's dress to show Dan the girl's wet, puffy pussy.

"Oh, poor Sugar!" Dan smiled and pushed his chair back away from his desk.

"Here, Sugar, let's get you..." Jenna said and peeled the dress off of the girl.

Valencia groaned happily as she lowered herself onto Dan's erection. Dan and she shared a passionate kiss, and then she looked around for Jenna. The red head was directly behind her, smiling as she watched her husband's cock sliding in and out of the black girl's pussy.

"Here, God, I just love that ass," Jenna said and licked a finger.

Valencia squealed in orgasm as she felt Jenna's wet finger push into her anus while Dan's fat cock filled her pussy.

Jenna kissed the girl's shoulder, neck, and then cheek as she fucked one, then two fingers in and out of the girl's rectum.

"I'm, oh, where you want it?" Dan grunted, dangerously close to orgasm.

"In her pussy," Jenna ordered.

"Yeah," Valencia groaned through another orgasm. "Come in me."

Dan groaned, pushed himself as deeply as he could into the girl's writhing body and pumped stream after stream into her.

Then Jenna made the girl sit on the edge of Dan's desk so she could lick Dan's semen from the girl's pussy.

"Oh, Honey, why do you do this to me?" Dan complained and pulled his wife into his lap.

"Oh Sweetheart!" Jenna groaned as Dan's still erect cock slid into her

She again bent and continued to lick Valencia's pussy while Dan pounded her from behind.

Then, nude, the three sat on the leather couch and ate the slightly soggy Chinese food.

"Have fun at your super boring board meeting," Jenna cheerfully told her husband as she gathered all the food containers.

"Sugar, are you going to be home when I get there?" Dan asked over Jenna's shoulder as husband and wife hugged.

"Want me there?" Valencia asked.

"Of course," Dan agreed.

"Then I'll be there," Valencia said and rooted in her purse for her cell phone.

Another text to her mother was again answered with 'K' and Valencia kissed Dan then followed Jenna out of the office.

(O)(O) (O)(O)

Valencia smiled at the tip the customer had left. He'd left a five dollar tip after his wife angrily made him put the ten dollar tip back into his wallet.

Valencia was sure the extra tips she was receiving tonight was due to the lacy top she was wearing, and the fact that there was no bra underneath. Her braless status wasn't readily available, unless she happened to be standing in the right light.

Apparently, she'd been in the right light often enough; her khaki pockets were full.

And she had to admit; the new sneakers were so much more comfortable than her old canvas slip ons, which also helped with her attitude.

"I hate you," April, her manager mock-complained as Valencia showed her the tip.

"Oh shut up," Valencia laughed.

A group of four men sitting near the window suddenly sat up, looking out the window. A moment later, one of them let out a whistle.

"Hi Sugar," Jenna called out as Dan pulled the restaurant's door open.

"Hi Honey, Sweetheart," Valencia called back.

Dan looked relaxed and happy in a simple pull over shirt and a pair of khakis. Jenna wore a simple tank top and micro-mini skirt with four inch heels.

"And what can I get for you tonight?" Valencia asked after greeting them with a quick hug and kiss.

"Me? I'm getting that Texan and she wants the Tropical and two draft beers, please," Dan smiled.

"Sure? That Texas comes with grilled onions, Sweetheart," Valencia warned.

"Hmmm, Honey?" Dan mused.

"Grilled? That should be fine," Jenna smiled, rubbing Dan's leg affectionately.

"Okay," Valencia said.

"Hey," one of the men at the window table called out. "I been coming here what? Going on four months and you ain't never called me 'Sweetheart.'"

"Hmm, I'd take a look at that if I were you," Valencia shrugged and the four men laughed.

She served them the beers, then a few moments later she brought out their burgers. Again, Jenna and Dan shared food from their plates with each other, chatting happily with each other, touching each other.

"They're so in love," April commented as Valencia brought over their money.

"Yeah, they really are," Valencia agreed. "She'd do anything for him, and he'd do anything for her."

Dan and Jenna were the last ones to leave the restaurant and both gave Valencia quick little kisses and promised they'd be right outside, waiting for her.

"Go ahead," April called out as Valencia finished running the upright vacuum cleaner over their floor.

"Thanks," Valencia called out

The cook let her out and locked the door behind her.

"Now, you know the deal," Dan smiled as he pulled his fingers from Jenna's pussy.

"Yes sir," Valencia said as she got into the low slung Maserati, sitting between Jenna's splayed legs. "Slacks and jeans are not allowed in any of the Bancroft cars."

She quickly kicked off her shoes, then wiggled out of her khakis, leaving her naked from the waist down.

"And what's this?" Jenna asked as she reached under Valencia's blouse. "Did a naughty little girl forget her bra?"

"Didn't forget it," Valencia gasped as Jenna's fingernails lightly dug into her hard nipples. "Just wanted my Honey and my Sweetheart to have easy access, that's all."

"Thank you," Dan said and gave Valencia a passionate kiss while they waited for the light to change.

"Thank you," Jenna said, kissing Valencia's neck.

"And what shift you working tomorrow?" Jenna asked as she parted Valencia's pussy lips with her finger.

"Eleven to five; Saturday's lunch crowd is the best," Valencia groaned as Jenna rubbed her clitoris.

Dan parked in the garage, kissed both women again, then got out of the car.

He helped Valencia out first and cupped her pussy while kissing her.

Then he helped Jenna out and did the same with her, then followed both women into the house.

"Want a drink? I want a drink," Jenna announced.

Dan again prepared the frothy fruit juice concoction and both girls also indulged in a joint.

"Sweetheart," Jenna called out, even though Dan was sitting on the other side of Valencia.

"Yes, Honey?" he asked.

"Sweetheart, I'm just too tired to walk up all those stairs," Jenna whined.

"Oh, okay," Dan smiled, got up and scooped a laughing, squealing Jenna into his arms.

"Be right back; I assume you're just too tired too," Dan told the laughing Valencia.

A moment later, the now nude Dan returned, scooped Valencia into his arms, gave her a passionate kiss, then carried her up the stairs.

"Jenna lay, nude on the large floating bed. Valencia pulled her top off and scrambled into the bed. The two women kissed, groping each other's breasts, and then Jenna wiggled around and lay her head on Valencia's right thigh and glued her mouth to Valencia's pussy. Valencia moved to take Jenna's pussy into her mouth, but found Dan's cock closer.

"Mmm, oh!" Dan moaned as Valencia took half of him into her mouth and began slobbering all over the cock.

"Mmm," Jenna sighed as Dan put his mouth onto her red curls, tongue seeking her clitoris.

"Sugar, I'm real close," Dan warned as Valencia jacked his cock into her mouth.

"Mmm hmmm," Valencia agreed, sucking and licking the cock harder.

"Shit, oh, shit," Dan groaned and pumped his seed into her mouth.

"Ah!" Valencia groaned as her own orgasm was quick to follow.

"God, yes!" Jenna cried out as her Sweetheart tongue flicked her clitoris to orgasm.

Again, Dan served the women chocolate and iced water, then he and Jenna slowly licked up and down Valencia's body until she was almost panting in anticipation.

"Oh," Valencia grunted as Dan slid his cock into her, then pulled him down for a passionate, loving kiss.

When Valencia released Dan, Jenna again squatted over Valencia's face. Valencia sucked on Jenna's pussy lips, then found Jenna's fat clitoris and lightly nipped the sensitive organ.

Valencia shuddered in orgasm, then whined when Dan pulled his cock out of her stretched pussy.

"Sugar, I haven't come in my wife's pussy since yesterday morning," Dan apologized.

"Nope, just my ass," Jenna concurred.

Valencia gripped onto the same two cables that Jenna had supported herself with and lowered her pussy to Jenna's waiting mouth.

"Oh!" Valencia cried out as Jenna wasted no time, just went straight for Valencia's clitoris.

Jenna drove two fingers into Valencia's pussy, still sucking on Valencia's clitoris. Then she pushed both fingers into Valencia's anus and Valencia struggled mightily to continue holding onto the cables as a powerful orgasm racked her small frame.

When Dan finally ejaculated into Jenna's pussy, Valencia and Jenna locked into a sixty nine so Valencia could suck all of Dan's semen from Jenna's pussy.

Dan again brought the two women iced water and then pulled the fluffy blanket over them and lowered the lights in the room.

"Good night, Sweetheart, love you," Valencia mumbled.

"Good night, Sugar, love you too," Dan said, leaned over his wife and kissed her.

"Good night, Honey, love you," Dan said to his wife and kissed her.

"Good night, Sweetheart; love you so much," Jenna mumbled. "Good night, Sugar, love you."

Valencia awoke, the need to urinate strong. She slid out of the bed and tried to open the bathroom door.

"Here, Sugar," Dan said quietly and put an arm around Valencia's small waist.

He showed her the touch panel that made the door slide open and moved to pull his hand off of her small waist. Valencia grabbed the hand, squeezed it and twisted her head around to kiss him.

When she finished, she returned to the bedroom, then climbed into the bed behind Dan, sandwiching the man between the two women.

"Love you, Sweetheart," she murmured to his back.

"Mmm hmm," Dan sleepily agreed.

It was the slight vibrations of the bed that woke Valencia from her deep sleep. In the dim light, she could see Jenna kneeling on the bed, beautiful face twisted in pleasure. Dan knelt behind Janna, rocking slightly, own face twisted in concentration.

Valencia walked on hands and knees and could see Dan's cock sliding, almost effortlessly, in and out of Jenna's stretched anus.

"Oh, Sugar!" Jenna squealed when Valencia reached under her and began playing with her wet pussy.

Valencia's other hand squeezed and pinched one of Jenna's fat nipples.

"Oh Sugar," Jenna sobbed as an orgasm shook her tremendously.

"Ah!" Dan cried out and Jenna again shook in orgasm as her husband's semen flooded into her bowels.

Valencia and Jenna kissed passionately, despite both having rancid morning breath. Dan returned from the bathroom and sponged and dabbed Jenna's anus clean, then left the two kissing women.

"You really like it? Up the ass like that?" Valencia asked when Dan was safely ensconced in the bathroom.

"Are you kidding?" Jenna said, still shaky from the intense orgasms. "Ever take a shit? I mean, where you really have to go, but you can't? And then suddenly, something unlocks and oh it feels so good?"

"Yeah," Valencia agreed.

"My Sweetheart's big giant cock feels even better than that," Jenna admitted.

Again, it was Dan's soft kiss that roused Valencia from her light slumber and she wished him a good day at work.

Maria fixed the two women a breakfast of yogurt and granola and fruit, then Jenna drove Valencia home so she could get ready for the lunch shift at Chuck.

"Oh, those shoes look nice; where'd you get them?" Valencia's mother asked, looking up from her cup of green tea.

"My friend bought them for me," Valencia said.

She found a good pair of snug jeans that showed off her rear end to perfection, and another lacy top. She then scampered back down the outside stairs and saw Jenna standing outside of the Ferrari, pleasantly chatting with Austin, Trenton, and a group of Austin's friends.

"And here's my Sugar," Jenna smiled and opened the door to the car. "Y'all be sweet, hear?"

"Girl, that your friend?" Austin asked, eyes wide with disbelief.

"Real nice meeting you, Mrs. Bancroft," Trenton said politely.

"Thank you, Trenton, but just call me Jenna, huh?" Jenna said and started the car.

"You didn't have to wait for me," Valencia said.

"Didn't have to, wanted to," Jenna shrugged.

It took only three minutes to go from the apartment to the restaurant. Valencia could see that Cherry, the assistant manager wasn't at the restaurant yet.

"Listen, I uh, I would do anything for my Sweetheart," Jenna said as they sat and waited for either Cherry or Udell, the cook, to come along and unlock the door.

"I know; it's so sweet," Valencia said and smiled as Jenna linked fingers with her.

"Even if it means leaving him," Jenna said, a sob catching in her throat.

"Wait, what?" Valencia asked, shocked.

"He wants, I mean, shit, anyone wants anything out of him, all they got to do is tell him it's for a kid and Sweetheart's pulling out the wallet," Jenna said and dabbed at her eyes.

"But why would you..." Valencia asked, still stunned at Jenna's admission that she'd consider leaving her husband.

"And Dr. Pelieur says, I mean, it's possible I could, but it's not real likely I'll ever have a kid," Jenna said, tears freely streaming down her beautiful face.

"What?" Valencia asked.

"Dan wants kids; oh God, he'd die if he ever had a little girl, a Daddy's Girl to just carry around and take to ballet lessons, or a little boy to play football with," Jenna said, trying to stem her tears with a tissue.

"But Honey..." Valencia said, not really sure what to say.

"And Dr. Pelieur told us, I got only one ovary that's working and my uterine walls have some scarring and I told Dan leave me, go find a woman that can give him the kids he wants," Jenna sobbed piteously now.

"Oh Honey!" Valencia hugged Jenna tightly. "What did Sweetheart say?"

"He said he loves me too much to ever live a minute without me," Jenna collapsed in heartbroken sobs, clutching to Valencia.

A moment later, Jenna got a little composure and sat back.

"And it just kills me; the one thing he wants and I can't give it to him," Jenna admitted.

Valencia didn't know what to say so she just held Jenna's hand.

"Thank you, Sugar; just needed to get that out," Jenna said quietly.

"Uh sure," Valencia said and watched Cherry as the slim woman unlocked the door.

"Carrying all that around; every time I try saying anything to Sweetheart, he just shuts me down," Jenna continued.

"Anything I can do for you," Valencia assured Jenna.

Cherry greeted Valencia, complimented her on the top and the two women hurried to get everything ready for the lunch rush.

Udell came in a few minutes later, fired up the grill and began the prep work on the patties and various toppings.

They opened at eleven o'clock, but it was nearly eleven thirty before their first customer wandered in. From eleven thirty until almost three o'clock, Valencia didn't have time to think of anything but getting food and drink to customers. Cherry, managing both cash register, and carry-out orders, also kept scrambling. Udell was his usual calm, cool self.

At five o'clock, Violet and April and Pat came in and Valencia wearily tottered out the door. A bleating horn alerted her that Jenna's Ferrari was across the street in the church's parking lot.

"Need to go home, or can you come on over?" Jenna asked, resting a hand on Valencia's thigh.

"Come on over," Valencia smiled, putting her hand on Jenna's smooth thigh.

"Sweetheart says he's dying for a good roast beef po-boy," Jenna said, indicating the dress and shoes that rested in the footwell of the passenger seat.

Valencia looked around as she unlaced her sneakers, determined that no one was watching, and quickly wiggled out of her jeans and top. She pulled her stockings out of her purse and rolled them on, then pulled the dress on then put her high heeled shoes on.

"So what you want?" Jenna asked as they pulled in front of Tommy's Po-Boys.

"I'll have what Sweetheart's having; I haven't had a good roast beef in forever," Valencia agreed and pulled her dress down just before exiting the car.

She blushed as she realized that the man seated in the car next to theirs probably got an eyeful of her pussy. The man smiled at her and she grinned self-consciously then followed Jenna into the small sandwich shop.

Jenna let out a delighted giggle when Tommy asked her for ID when she ordered three cans of beer. Valencia was glad he didn't ask her for ID; she would have had to show that she wasn't old enough to drink alcohol. She carried the bag with the sandwiches while Jenna carried the bag with the French fries and the bag with the three ice cold cans of beer.

"Hi Sweetheart; we're on our way," Jenna called out when Dan answered the telephone.

"Oh, good; I'm dying of hungration over here," Dan complained.

"Hungration? That even a word?" Valencia asked.

"Probably not," Jenna said.

"It ought to be," Dan said. "It's one step above hunger and one step below starvation."

Brandon greeted them when they stepped off the elevator. He waved Jenna over.

"He's kind of down right now; he had to fire the manager of shipping/receiving this morning," Brandon whispered. "Caught him putting stuff into his car he hadn't logged in."

"Oh, my poor Sweetheart!" Jenna said. "Why he didn't say anything?"

"Like I said, he's kind of down about it," Brandon again whispered. "The police were here and everything."

"Thanks, Brandon," Jenna said, affectionately rubbing the man's shoulder before knocking on Ban's office door.

"Come," Dan called out.

"Not yet," Jenna giggled, kissing her man.

"Or me," Valencia agreed, giving him a kiss.

"Okay, Mr. Tough Guy," Jenna fixed Dan with a hard look. "Brandon told me about the manager you had to fire; why you didn't say anything when I was here at lunch?"

"Brandon! God damn it!" Dan called out.

"No, no, don't you dare get mad at him for telling me; YOU should have been the one to tell me," Jenna snapped, pushing Dan back into his office chair.

"I didn't want..." Dan said wearily.

"Didn't want to burden me?" Jenna asked, sitting in his lap.

"Exactly," Dan said, hugging her.

"But Sweetheart, how can I help you if you don't tell me?" Jenna asked, lightly rubbing his face.

As they ate, Dan did tell Jenna about the man, how long he had been with their company, the fact that he had three children, a girl and two boys, all in elementary school.

Valencia fed Dan a French fry and kissed him.

"That's really what's bothering you, isn't it?" she asked. "That this guy's got three kids?"

"And I might be putting their daddy in jail," Dan admitted.

"Oh?" Valencia asked, rubbing Dan's leg, close to his crotch. "You made that man take that stuff? You forced him, against his will to steal from you?"

"Well no, but..." Dan said.

"Sweetheart, Sugar's right," Jenna said, feeding him another French fry. "You didn't make him steal, you're not the one putting him in jail. He made that choice all on his own."

"But those kids..." Dan said.

"Have a mother; they'll be fine and if they're not, we'll help them," Jenna said.

"Love you, Honey," Dan said and kissed his wife.

"Love you, Sugar," he said and kissed Valencia.

"And we love you too, Sweetheart," Valencia said, drank the last of her beer, then gasped as a monstrous belch escaped.

"Good one!" Dan laughed as Valencia covered her mouth, still embarrassed.

"Let's see," Jenna said, sucked in some beer, and then let a puny little belch out.

"Light weight," Dan taunted, drank some beer and let out a manly belch.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
123456...8