Honey Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers

I didn't care one way or other because I knew I'd call her something else altogether. I knew I'd always be calling her Honey—so's I wouldn't forget those two tracks I was on.

"By the way," I said, as if it had only now come to me and was incidental like, "soons we get back to Sugar Tree Holler, I guess I'll be goin' back into makin' those bee boxes."

"Oh, somethin' happen to the spare you made?"

"It ain't a spare no more. The bee man has been by and brought another swarm. He tells me we have a real good place for raisin' bees and we can really go into the business—that he could be bringing us new bee swarms as steady as we can put boxes out for them."

"That sounds good," Franny said. "With the adding of mouths to feed, it will be good to have a business bringing in money."

"Oh, and you talked about having an iron fence built to go around your kitchen garden to keep the deer out," I said, pushing my luck. "I hear tell that black hermit up on the ridge, Rufus Jefferson, is blacksmithing. I reckon I could go up there now and again and get him to do work for us."

Franny bought that one too. Them two tracks were well on their way.

KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers