Honey Trap

Story Info
1st person account of a married couple's first threesome.
3.4k words
4.29
34.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you pick me up? I've had a couple drinks and don't think I should drive." I looked at my watch. I was ready for bed; pjs on, teeth brushed. So much for an early sleep.

"No problem," I replied. "Be there in 15 minutes."

"You're such a sweetheart. Thank youuuu!" I hung up the phone and found my flip flops by the door. Leaving took even longer as I had to disconnect the trailer from the truck, cursing because that meant I'd have to hook it up again in the morning. But I hated dragging it around if I didn't have to.

It was fully 25 minutes before I pulled into the driveway. A vehicle was just leaving as I arrived; the blinding headlights prevented me from seeing who it was, but I waved anyways. I parked, and texted: 'I'm outside.' I stared at the screen waiting for acknowledgement.

'Not done my drink, come in and say hi.'

'In my pjs,' I replied.

'It's just me and Wynn, it's fine,' the screen glowed. I sighed, pulled the keys out of the ignition and opened the door. A warm sea breeze and the sound of breaking waves settled on me like a calming elixir. What an awesome place to live, I thought.

I ignored the doorbell and let myself in. I could glimpse Nicole sitting at the island through the kitchen door. I could hear Wynn's voice. They were laughing.

"Hey, Wynn," I said as I walked into the kitchen and gave Nicole a kiss on the cheek. "Looks like some fun was had here." There were glasses and bottles strewn over the island, some with derelict fruit and melted ice, and mostly empty platters with an odd selection of hors d'oeuvres.

"We always have fun!" Nicole giggled and looked at Wynn with that knowing smile that says secrets had been told.

"Here," Wynn said. "You need a drink." She had a slight accent; I had always suspected Irish, but faint enough that it was hard to tell. I'd never asked. She pushed a glass of something in my direction. Some kind of rum concoction the girls had come up with. They resumed their chatting and girl talk while I took a long swig, not wanting to stay too long. I looked at Nicole's glass and saw that it was still mostly full, so I resigned myself to waiting a while. I looked at my watch so Nicole could see.

"Relax," Nicole teased. "Dont be so uptight." It was true that I didn't have to work the next day so I decided to take her advice. What's the rush? Might as well enjoy myself.

I opened the sliding door to the patio so I could feel the ocean a bit longer. "Dont you just love that?" Wynn asked, sliding up behind me in the doorway silently. Did she just rub up against me?

"Cant get enough," I said. Wynn was not the type to win any beauty pageants, but her commanding presence and open smile gave an sensual appeal that would cause most men to melt if they stopped to look at her. Plus she looked great in a tight pair of jeans. I was suddenly awkwardly aware of her body heat next to mine. She was standing so close that I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo; instinct wanted me to bend down and put my face in her wavy chestnut hair but better judgement stopped me. Instead I turned my head to look at Nicole, love of my life, still seated at the island looking beautiful and blonde and sexy and radiant under the pendant lights. She was looking at us and smiling.

That's the moment I recalled some of our recent intimate conversations in which we shared some sexual fantasies with one another. We were coming up to our 23rd anniversary, and we had been looking for a bit more spice in bed. We agreed that it was liberating and fun to talk about our fantasies but it didn't mean we had to go through with them . We were both open to it though, should the opportunity arise. One of my fantasies was to experience a threesome with Nicole and another woman. I became very alert to the fact that I was alone with Nicole and another woman in a house on the edge of the Pacific Ocean on a beautiful summer night. What was the depth of their relationship? I flushed a bit. No. Control yourself. You don't want to get an erection in Wynn's kitchen wearing your jammies.

Wynn sauntered back over to the island and stood with her glass in her hand. "I like your pajamas," she said. "Nicole was telling me you've never had a three-way."

I almost choked on an ice cube. There it was. Just like Wynn, direct and to the point. I flushed and looked at Nicole, and she just smiled at me and shrugged mischievously in that, 'What? It wasn't me,' kind if way. What the hell was happening? I cleared my throat and took another drink from my nearly empty glass. "No," I replied, embarrassed and fully awake.

"Would you do it if you had the chance?" Wynn dared. Oh my god, I thought. I think I'm going to get laid right now. I felt adrenaline building and I looked at Nicole again, who was busy looking at something on the counter.

Here we go. "Um, yeah! I would," I said uncertainly, still looking at my wife. "I mean, if Nicole wanted to too." I was waiting for a response, an acknowledgement, something.

She avoided my gaze and looked over at Wynn. "I told you," Nicole said.

Wynn walked over to me and put her hand on my arm, sending an involuntary shock down through the soles of my feet. She looked straight into my eyes. I was having a strange sensation as a woman who was not my wife said to me in a sassy voice, "This might be your lucky day."

I panicked. I was lost, in unfamiliar territory, and a thousand thoughts coursed through my brain at once. Could I do this? Was I able to do this? Would it affect my marriage? Oh my god what if I can't get it up? Does Nicole really want this or has she had too much to drink and we'll all regret it later? Who is this woman anyways?

Wynn brushed past me, sliding her hand across my stomach. I involuntarily flexed but remained rooted to the floor. "So do you think you could fuck me?" she lilted. I could hear the blood pounding in my head. She wandered over to where Nicole was sitting and stood behind her. "Because I think Nikki would." She slid her hands around Nicole's waist and nuzzled her neck, then she bit her ear softly. I watched, frozen and barely able to breathe as I saw my wife close her eyes, arch her back slightly and give herself over to the sensation. I could feel myself becoming erect.

"Ummm," Nic moaned, then opened her eyes and looked right at me. She smiled deliciously, turned her head and kissed Wynn on the lips, allowing the exotic siren to explore her thin blouse with her fingers, responding when Wynn brushed her palms across the nipples. Obviously Nicole was approving of the opportunity to explore new boundaries, boldly stepping across a line we had not yet crossed together. Also obvious was that they had also discussed and colluded together to draw me in before my arrival, and I wondered if Nic had done this for my benefit, hers, or for mutual enlightenment? Not that it mattered. I was now eager to cross that line myself. I grabbed the nearest half-empty glass and downed it in one swallow.

Wynn was pulling Nikki down the hall with the eagerness of a spirited wild mare. "Come on!" Nic beckoned to me excitedly, reaching toward me with an open hand as she was being dragged along. I moved as if in a trance, following obediently like a pet dog.

The bedroom was a shrine. The pictureless white walls were illuminated by the blue light of the moon shining through expansive ocean-facing windows. The view was spectacular even in low light, and the rhythmic breathing of the waves was intoxicating. The bed sat wide and low in the center of the room like an altar, the sheets perfectly folded back. The only furniture in the room were two squat square bedside tables which flanked the head of the bed. It felt like we had just entered a sacred place.

Wynn grabbed me by the hand and pulled both of us toward a darkened doorway at the opposite end of the room. Again, her simple touch heightened my senses, and I felt exhilaration and uncertainty and fear all at once. "First thing's first," she said. As we passed through the opening soft lights automatically came on, revealing an ensuite worthy of any architectural magazine. Gorgeous tile floors, stylish dual wall mounted sinks, a walk-in shower with a frameless glass opening and too many glistening nozzles to count.

Wynn was pulling her clothes off, dropping them on the floor where she stood. Nicole followed suit and encouraged me to do the same. I hesitated despite my pounding heart and the promise of an amazing experience- two women at once! Somehow, ridiculously, I was self-conscious. I hadn't been naked in front of another woman for 23 years. But then many hands were on me, tugging at my pajamas as both women began undressing me. I decided at that moment to let go of my inhibitions and fully embrace this fantasy that was, incredibly, coming to life.

I stood naked in front of them, my wife smiling broadly as if proud of me. We all admired each other for a moment, which in itself was very intimate, and my arousal became complete. Nic and I always kept ourselves in good shape, and enjoyed our fitness in every aspect. Both women had beautiful bodies, lithe and toned. Wynn was about an inch taller than my wife who stood at 5'3". She had a very sexy tattoo of a curving vine that wrapped around her torso from just below her left breast around to the small of her back. Her legs were not quite as muscular as Nic's, but well defined, crowned by a nicely groomed narrow strip of copper colored pubic hair and supported by slender ankles and pretty feet, which were decorated by a pair of engraved toe rings. Her touseled hair and freckled chest and shoulders suggested a wildness about her that excited me, and I allowed myself to look at her freely in front of my wife. Nic and I were completely shaved in our respective fun zones, which seemed to delight Wynn. "Wonderful," she said.

Then she looked my wife in the eye briefly, turned toward me, then bent down and took me into her mouth. "Oh my god," I said involuntarily, almost stumbling backward. She hungrily sucked on my cock for a moment, then stood up and slapped me on the ass, hard. It stung. "Yow!" I said in surprise. Nic was watching, her nipples hard.

"What's the matter?" Wynn teased me. "You're not afraid, are you?" Not waiting for an answer, she turned and flipped a lever in the shower which brought steaming jets of water to life from every direction. "Come in," she said to both of us. "It's really something." And with that all three of us stepped in.

Wynn and Nicole soaped each other while I watched, taking the time to explore and massage with curious fingers. Wynn grabbed the hand held shower head and held it over Nic's head at first, but then directed the pulsing spray onto her chest, pausing as the dancing water encircled each of her nipples, and finally lower to tease her sex, gently caressing my wife's most personal parts to finish the rinse. Nicole was eagerly accepting of the treatment, clearly showing her pleasure and approval. She then returned the favour to Wynn, completing the job with her own touch by sucking gently on Wynn's nipples. "Oh, fuck..." said our host, eyes closed in ecstasy.

Then both women lathered me up and rinsed me thoroughly, Nicole washing my front, taking the opportunity to run her tongue up and down the length of my penis, while Wynn washed me from behind, taking particular attention to my ass crack, which was an unsettling feeling. I jumped, alarmed, when I felt her finger penetrate my anus, causing my cock to jump to attention. "Whoa!" I said, clenching my ass cheeks and forgetting all about the blowjob I was getting from my wife.

"Don't be such a baby," Wynn said, not withdrawing her finger. "You''ll like it." She was right; eventually I relaxed and accepted the strange sensation and really started to enjoy it as she finger fucked me. Nic was very interested in what was happening back there and watched with intrigue while absent-mindedly stroking me with her hand. My legs almost buckled under the dual stimulation.

Eventually the girls finished rinsing me off, and we towelled each other dry, having fun and laughing together. The barriers had dropped, and seeing my wife kiss Wynn on the mouth seemed like the most natural thing in the world. We made our way back to the bedroom and stood beside the bed in the moonlight, beautifully clean and smelling of scented soap. The ocean continued pulsing outside, thrusting itself onto the beach with power and unfailing regularity. It was almost a religious experience gazing upon these two sexy, powerful women in that environment. I wasn't sure what to do next. It didn't feel right to kiss Wynn; if I kissed my wife instead perhaps Wynn would think I was ignoring her. I decided to be proactive. "I think I'd like to watch you two," I said.

Wynn needed no encouragement. She pushed Nic onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing and caressing, flicking out her tongue and teasing my wife's nipples to attention. Nicole writhed with pleasure, thrusting her hips into Wynn with a pleading desperation. Wynn straddled Nicole's stomach and reached behind her to feel Nic's wetness, fingering the clit as she continued rubbing herself on my wife's abdomen. Then she scooted forward, dragging her pussy over the ribs, over the chest, leaving a trail of her juice behind. Nicole knew what was coming and eagerly opened her mouth like a baby bird at feeding time. "Oh yes! Oh god yes!!" I was almost taken aback at my wife's genuine exuberance, and realized that I had perhaps never realized the full extent of her sexuality. She was enjoying this immensely, and watching her was making me rock hard.

Wynn lowered herself onto Nic's mouth and slowly rocked her hips and whimpered while getting sucked and prodded by my wife's tongue. Nic was going at it like she hadn't eaten for months. Wynn started moving her hips faster and squeezing her own nipples, grinding her pussy into Nic's face a little harder and making louder noises, almost like a growl. Nicole responded by grabbing onto Wynn's hips and pulling her into her mouth even harder, devouring this womanly delight with all of her effort. Wynn suddenly stiffened and her head shot back; I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure until she started shaking involuntarily, her low moan rising into a crescendo of "oh yes," and, "ohfuckyes!!" amidst Nic's muffled cries of surprise. Then Wynn's shoulders relaxed and without missing a beat she reached over to the bedside table and pulled something out of the drawer. When she climbed off my wife's face I could see that Nicole was soaked, all down her face and neck and onto the sheets. With a stunned look, Nic wiped her face and grinned at me. She was having fun.

Wynn handed me a small package. "Put this on," she commanded. I looked down at my hand. A condom! Of course! Twelve years since my vasectomy, it had been so long since I'd used one that I had completely forgotten about it. Grateful and feeling stupid, I awkwardly pulled it out of the package and put it on. Wynn was saying something to my wife, bent over her torso so I could not see. "Shhhhh, trust me," I heard her say. Nicole cried out in pain, and Wynn grabbed her hands. "Let it happen," she said. "Try to relax sweetie, I promise in a minute you'll thank me." I was concerned but stayed quiet. Nic knew her limits, and it would not be cool for me to intervene.

When Wynn moved out of my line of sight, I saw that she had applied two little black nipple clamps to my wife, whose eyes were squeezed shut, fingers splayed open warding off anything that might disturb the offending wasps clinging to her breasts. She was breathing hard and when her legs finally relaxed and opened a bit I saw that her clit was swollen and ripe.

Then I was being pushed down onto the bed and Wynn was on top of me, looking right into my eyes. Before I could say anything her wet pussy had enveloped me, swallowing my throbbing penis whole. I was stunned; I couldn't see Nicole, I wanted reassurance that this was ok with her. My uncertainty only lasted a moment as Wynn started grinding herself into me, making expert little circular motions with her hips. My god she was good! She looked over at Nic and told her to get up, to join her on top of me. Nicole haltingly lifted herself up, careful of her new attachments, and straddled my face in reverse, so she was facing Wynn. Nic lowered her cunt onto my mouth and I could feel her vibrating from the inside. Wynn kissed her and gently touched one of the nipple clamps while she continued grinding me. It was like an electrical switch that caused Nic's essence to pulse in my mouth, like a blossoming flower. I tasted my wife's sweet nectar and sucked hungrily.

Wynn was grinding me harder, and Nic was now gently pulling on the clamps herself, shuddering with each touch. I was getting dangerously close to climax, but I desperately wanted to hang on. I concentrated on my wife's clit, beating it with my tongue in a rapid side-to-side movement. She responded by dropping her hips, driving her pussy farther into my mouth. "Oh god," she moaned, pulling again on the clamps, "o god o god o god o god." She was getting louder, pushing harder, and Wynn was growling again.

I couldn't stop it. It washed over me like a tidal wave, and I came, and came and came, convulsing as I exploded inside of Wynn. Neither woman hesitated or missed a beat, only increasing their frenzied movements. Then Wynn quite suddenly reached her peak, shuddering and grunting and crying out. She sat up and furiously rubbed her clitoris, and I felt warm liquid gushing onto my hips and abdomen. I marveled at the sensation.

Then an earthquake took over Nic's body and she was saying, "Oh god yesssss yesyesyes," over and over as an orgasm shook her, and her pussy opened up in my mouth like the dawn of a new day. I have always loved the taste of my wife's essence, and I believe she has always loved feeding it to me. I sucked and licked greedily, until she was finished.

Afterward we all collapsed on the bed together, breathing hard. But I could tell Nicole wanted more. Wynn removed the nipple clamps amidst Nic's cries, but the touching only made my wife hornier still. It wasn't long before my erection was full again and I fucked her too, sans condom, and with Wynn's help she came again, letting it all go and screaming her unbridled pleasure.

When we woke in the morning we found Wynn in the kitchen making coffee. She had already showered and seemed non-chalant, like nothing had happened the night before. Nicole and I had breakfast with her and after visiting for a while we prepared to leave. At the door Wynn kissed us both on the cheek. "I had a really fun time last night and I hope you guys did too. Anytime you're looking for adventure again feel free to let me know."

Nic looked at me, then at Wynn. "Absolutely."