Honeydew Heist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a delightshade. Not even a fey—a run-of-the-mill plantgirl. They were barely smarter than lust sprites, and, in fact, pretty much only had the one phrase in their...

"Aw, hey, cutie!" She giggled as he met her eyes. She reached up and bounced her breasts together. "Do you wanna suckle?"

He stopped himself from licking his lips and dragged his gaze back to Verde. She was smiling slightly, now, and he realized his cheeks were a little red. "You didn't tell me you had a partner!" he teased. "She's almost as lovely as you!" He reached down and gave her breast a little squeeze.

She giggled, eyelids fluttering at the touch, and bounced in place slightly. He marveled at how soft and... jiggly she was. "Oh, Atevene is just my bed, silly!"

"Your." His voice broke slightly, and he struggled to keep his facade up. I'm fine. We're fine here. "Your... bed!"

"Of course! There's nothing softer than a bed of delightshade flowers to fall back to after a long day's merriment." She batted her eyelashes. "Why? What did you think I meant?"

"Oh."

She was getting used to the nurselily's effects, he realized. But slowly, too slowly to make a difference. He smiled. He was still fine. Delightshades were basically harmless unless you took their invitation—for someone who knew her nature, she was literally just a very enticing piece of bait.

"Do you wanna suckle?" he heard her coo behind him, and he could hear her... touching herself. His breath caught,

Suckle. Suckle. The word was conjuring up memories he'd long repressed, and he desperately tried to contain his reaction.

"Of course," Verde said, winking, "Eve's tits make lovely pillows, too."

Nevyn's heart raced. Oh.

This wasn't good.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12