Honeymoon

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend shows up on her honeymoon.
3.7k words
3.69
121.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

"Frank, you bastard, how could you do that to me?" Kathy screamed.

"Now don't get bent all out of shape; I was horny and she was available."

"We are supposed to be going steady. I was being faithful to you, and you were supposed to be faithful to me."

"What can I say? She wanted a fuck so I fucked her."

"You are a whoremonger. You fuck anyone that has a cunt. I am soo mad at you. I never want to see you again." Kathy walked out slamming the door. She walked away with tears in her eyes. She hated his arrogant ways but was she doing the right thing walking out on him? She realized she had to break free of him and find someone that would love and respect her; someone that wanted to marry her, not just fuck her.

Enter Billie Baxter. He was her boss at work. He often hung around her desk trying to strike up a conversation, but he was too shy to ask her for a date. He was a kind gentle man who made a lot of money as department head and rumor had it that his family was wealthy as well. A week later when he came to her desk with his shy smile on his face, Kathy decided to tease him a little.

She leaned back in her chair letting her short skirt ride up high on her leg, almost to her panties. "I injured my leg this morning and it hurts," she smiled, slowly sensually rubbing her leg. "Would you be a good boy and get my morning coffee from the cafeteria so I don't have to walk?"

"Sure, I would be happy to, how do you take it?"

This was going to be easier than she expected. "No sugar, plenty of cream. Get yourself a coffee. I'll hopple into your office and we can sip our coffee in private." He was so anxious to please her she thought he was going to run to the cafeteria. When he returned she was sitting in his chair with her foot on his desk. Taking her coffee she said, "Before you drink your coffee would you like to massage my leg and make it all better?"

"OK"

"Kneel down between my legs and massage me with just your finger tips. You are supposed to be making the pain go away, not feel me up."

He started to massage her very gently. From his kneeling position he could see her panties peeking out under her short skirt. Kathy could see him glancing over. "Now Billie, stop being a bad boy looking up my skirt and concentrate on what you are doing." His face turned red as he massaged her upper thigh and tried very hard not to look at her panty covered pussy. "Look it's after 9 o'clock, someone could walk in. Would you like to come to my apartment this evening and give me a proper massage, Mmm?"

"That would be wonderful"

"Then ask me properly and make sure you say please."

"Please Kathy, can I come to your apartment tonight and I'll give you a massage just the way you want it I'll try my very best to do it right."

"You beg so nicely. OK you can come to my place at 8 o'clock tonight." Kathy walked out of his office, showing no sign of a limp.

When she entered her apartment after getting home from work she saw Frank sitting on her sofa. "What are you doing here? I told you I never wanted to see you again, and how in hell did you get into my apartment?"

Frank didn't say a word; he just walked over to her and slapped her hard on the side of her face. "Get out of here before I call the police" she yelled. He slapped her even harder on the other side of her face. "Stop that you bastard, I hate you." This time he whacked her on the right side of her face and backhanded her on the left side. "Frank please, stop hitting me," Kathy sobbed

Frank spoke for the first time. "You worthless slut, I gave you a week to come to my place and apologize to me on your knees for your bad behavior. Now bitch you are going to get it. Get all your clothes off and lie on your stomach on the floor. I am going to beat your ass with my belt."

"Please Frank, I'm sorry," Kathy said, but she was taking off her clothes as Frank demanded. Still pleading with Frank not to hit her, she laid down on the carpet completely nude. Frank still standing with belt in hand enjoyed listening to her begging He swung the belt hard, hitting her bare ass, then 3 more hard ones turning her ass completely red. "Please Frank, no more," Her ass felt like it was on fire.

"Shut up you bitch and take your medicine like a women, not like a little girl." He hit her 4 more times with his wide thick belt.

Now she was crying and moaning from the pain. "I'm truly sorry. I should never have said the things I did or walked out on you. Please forgive my bad behavior, what can I say or do to show you how ashamed I am?"

"Get up on your knees, you two bit whore, fish out my cock and you had better give me the best blow job I ever had. She quickly got to her knees, took down his pants and pulled his shorts down. She started licking the sides of his cock first with her wet tongue, then took just the head of his cock into her mouth and started sucking. When she felt his cock start to twitch she slowly took the entire cock into her mouth and throat

Franked loved the way she was sucking his cock but he was not about to let her know that. "You are a useless cock sucker. Let's see if you fuck any better. Get your red ass up on the sofa and spread your legs. You had better get me off quickly or I am going to beat you even harder with my belt

Even though his cock was big, it went in easily. His cock was wet from Kathy's saliva and her pussy was dripping. She wanted to make it good for him. When he fucked into her, she would lift her hips to get as much cock as she could, and squeeze her pussy muscles when he withdrew. He pumped into her hard and she had her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. When he started to cum in her, she hugged him tight as his spurting cock gave her a fantastic orgasm.

Still fully clothed he put his cock back in his pants and walked out. Kathy's breathing slowly returned to normal. As that mellow feeling faded she became really angry thinking, that bastard raped me in my own home after first beating me up.

Suddenly she realized it was time for Billie to show up. No time to shower and to lazy to dress she just slipped on a robe. A few minutes later Billie arrived carrying flowers and a box of chocolates. "Billie, that is so sweet. I don't think anyone has ever given me chocolates or flowers. Go into the kitchen and find something to put those flowers in." She smiled as she realized how anxious he was to please her. He was still wearing his suit from work; what a dork. "Billie, while you are in there, would you make me a rum and coke."

He handed her the drink and with a shy smile on his face said, "I hope I made it the way you like it"

"You are such a dear. Come here and I'll give you a kiss." She gave him an open mouth kiss and it gave her a tingle thinking Frank had his cock in her mouth a short while ago. "Now I want you to give me a foot massage. Sit on the floor in front of me and I'll stick my foot in your lap and you can start massaging me."

As he massaged her toes, she could feel him getting a hard on every time she moved her foot on his lap. "Billie," she scolded, "Are you getting a stiffy?"

"Yes Kathy, I am sorry."

"I should hope so. Don't you know that is disrespectful?"

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"That's OK Billie, you're forgiven and I have decided to give you a reward since you have been so nice. Have you ever sucked off a girl?"

"No" Billie replied blushing again.

"OK I'll teach you. Start at my feet and slowly kiss your way up to my pussy." Moments later, "See that wet stuff around my pussy and on my leg? That's love juice and I want you to lick it all up. After a couple minutes, "That feels good Billie but now it's time to suck my pussy. First get your mouth on my cunt and suck out all the love juice inside me. OK now stick your tongue in and out of me as fast as you can. A little later, "Billie you need to stick your tongue in deeper and do it faster." After a short while, "I guess that's not to bad for the first time but you definitely need more practice. Now for the most important part so pay attention. I want you to lick my pussy from bottom to top. Start out as close to my asshole as you can and lick me right to the top. Good boy, now do you feel that? That's my clit and I want you to suck it. OK, now do it all over again. Keep doing it until I grab you by the ears and hold you in place. When I do that keep sucking my clit until I cum all over your face."

After her 2nd orgasm of the evening, she patted Billie on the head saying, "That was good Billie, I just might keep you around. So they started dating. Kathy always picked the movie they saw, and the restaurant they ate at. Usually they ended up at Kathy's place where Billie would suck her off before going home. One evening after Billie got Kathy off twice he said. "I was wondering if you would do something for me, because I always go home feeling very frustrated."

"What would you like me to do Billie, tell me?"

"You know, if you would touch me the way I touch you."

"What are you trying to say Billie?"

"I thought maybe you could suck me," Billie said in a low voice, blushing.

"Billie, I am shocked, no respectable single women does that. Maybe if we were married I might consider that."

That gave Billie the courage he needed and a month later he asked Kathy to marry him. She held her engagement party in the reception room of the largest hotel in town. She invited her girlfriends and they could bring their husbands or boyfriends if they wished. At the last minute Billie had to go out of town on business so he wished her a good time and said he would call her. Kathy had booked a room at the hotel because she did not want to drive home after drinking all night.

Kathy was having a real good time. She was getting presents and listening to speeches from her friends saying what a wonderful girl she was. After several drinks she was feeling good. That all changed when Frank Hawkins walked in to join the party. Not only had she not invited him, she was surprised that he even knew about the party.

Frank strolled over to her and in a confident voice said, "Get up bitch, I fell like dancing."

While there were several couples dancing Kathy did not want to dance with Frank, but he just grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. Holding her tight she could feel his cock pressing against her. "Did you miss me baby?"

"I did not and don't call me baby. I just want you to go away."

"Now is that anyway to treat an old friend?"

"You are not my friend. Just leave me alone."

Of course he did not. For the rest of the evening he was by her side. To others he was quite charming. He laughed and joked with them. Only Kathy knew how evil he really was. When the party broke up he insisted on escorting her to her room saying she had too much to drink. When they got to the room Kathy went in and tried to shut the door, but Frank just pushed his way in.

"Frank, you have to leave. I am expecting my fiancée to call any moment."

"I want a blow job."

"If I do that will you leave?'

"Yes"

This time he took his own pants and shorts down. Forcing Kathy to her knees he said, "Look up at me while you suck my cock."

Just then the phone rang, it was Billie. "How you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing well. It was a nice party."

While she talked on the phone Frank pushed her down on the floor, pulling on his cock and said. "Suck it bitch." Billie asked if she was alone because he could hear someone else talking. "It's just the TV sweetie."

While she talked, Frank was rubbing his cock on her face. "Open your mouth you slut and suck me." She started giving him quick sucks and kisses just to shut him up. She was afraid Billie would figure out what was going on and she knew Frank would not quit bothering her until she swallowed his cum

"Billie do you know what phone sex is?"

"Not exactly."

"It's when we have sex over the phone. I am going to pretend I am sucking you off and you are going to listen and jerk yourself. Get your pants off and tell me when you are holding your cock."

Moments later Billie said, "OK, I'm ready."

"Now listen to me while you jerk your cock. Oh Billie you have a nice big one. Let me kiss it a little," she said as she started kissing Franks cock, stopping every once in a while to lick his balls. "Can you hear me kissing your cock honey?"

"Yes I can, it almost sounds like you are kissing a cock."

"Good, now listen carefully, I am going to put your cock in my mouth and suck on it and then I'm going to let your cock slide in deep and I'm going to suck all the cum out of your balls. Now listen and jerk yourself off for me." She then let Frank put his cock deep in her mouth and she sucked him off making groaning noises as he came in her mouth.

"Now talk to Billie while you have my cum in your mouth," Frank demanded.

"Billie, did you cum yet? My mouth is full of your cum."

"Yes I did, that was wonderful. You really sounded like you were sucking me."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll see you when you get home."

Then to Frank she said, "Now get out of here Frank, you got what you wanted so just leave me alone."

Frank with a smirk on his face said, "You really are a good cocksucker, I'm sure I will be using you again."

Three months later they got married. Billie had spared no expense. He bought her a 3 karat diamond solitaire engagement ring. He paid for the wedding held in the church chapel of the largest hotel complex in the area. They would spend a couple days enjoying the hotel facilities before flying off to a cottage resort in Jamaica for their honeymoon. Kathy was very happy with her marriage. She had dated several guys in college, but they were mostly dumb jocks. Billie however was clever; he had a good job and wealthy parents. He told her she could hire a maid to help her keep up the house and do most of the cooking. Kathy thought that what she would also like would be to hire a cute young gardener to look after the grounds. She would have to talk to Billie about that later

Kathy had gone to her room to try on her wedding dress and a bit later her maid of honor was going to come in and fix her hair, touch up her makeup and escort her downstairs where Billie would be waiting for her at the alter. Kathy had barely got her wedding dress on, still doing some adjustments when she heard the hotel room door open. "Belinda, you came up to soon, I barely got my dress on." Her smile turned to anger when she saw Frank walk in.

"Get out of here or I'll call hotel security."

"Now Kathy I know you were mad at me, but we have been friends for a long time. I at least expected the courtesy of a wedding invitation."

"We have never been friends, now do me a courtesy and just leave."

"I just want to apologize to you for all the mean things I have done and wish you a happy marriage."

"Why Frank, maybe I misjudged you."

"I wish you all the best. Where are you spending your honeymoon?"

"Some place called the Buccaneer Cottage Resort in Montego Bay Jamaica. Now please leave before Belinda shows up."

"But I brought you a wedding present"

"Just leave it on the chair on your way out."

"Can't do that Kathy, my present is, I am going to let you give me a blow job. I know you just love doing that for me and I like it too"

"Are you crazy? Are you out of your fucking mind? My maid of honor will be here any moment so get the hell out of my room."

"I'm not leaving until I get my cock sucked. If you get started now I'll be gone before she gets here. If you wait to long I'll be fucking your face when she comes in."

"Please Frank, don't make me do that. It's my wedding day."

"You are wasting precious time. Your girlfriend could arrive any time. I suggest you start right now and you had better try your best to get me off in a hurry."

"Frank, you are a bastard," she said but she was on her knees in front of him unzipping him and pulling out his cock. He was already stiff. Good, she thought, it wont take me long to get him off in my mouth.

It made him feel good to watch her trying her best to get him to cum in her mouth. She was so good at pleasing him that in no time he was shooting his cum in her. Before she drained him completely he did manage to pull out and drip a couple drops of cum on the front of her wedding dress. What he really wanted to do was piss on her dress but all he could manage was a couple short spurts. He walked out pleased to see a yellow stain on the front of her white wedding dress.

Kathy had no time to clean up and she got married in her piss stained dress. Billie did not seem to notice and it annoyed Kathy. At least he should have been observant enough to ask her what happened. Not that she was going to tell him, but he could at least ask. The preacher knew what it was, you could smell it and he had a smirk on his face and she could see he was getting a hard on, the sick bastard. When he said," you may now kiss the bride" Kathy tried to push what cum she had left in her mouth into Billie's mouth but he did not notice that either.

Two days later they were in Jamaica. On their wedding night, Billie had sex for the first time and it was incredible. Her pussy was wet, hot, and silky smooth, yet when she wanted to she could grip his cock tight with her pussy and milk him and he shot his cum deep in her pussy. Last night he was looking forward to it again but she said no, "It's only a treat if you don't get it very often, but you can suck my pussy."

The following morning Kathy was getting some rays lying on the front deck in her bikini when Billie came out of the cottage. "Be a dear," Kathy said, "and run up to the main lodge and get me a coffee and croissant. We will both go up for breakfast a little later."

Right now Billie was glad to do anything to keep her happy so he headed for the restaurant in the lodge. He had just left when Kathy was absolutely shocked to see Frank walk up with a big grin on his face. "You fucker, what the hell are you doing here? How did you even know where we were?"

"You told me remember? I figure the only reason you told me was you wanted me on your honeymoon."

"Well you wasted your time and money because I never want to see you again."

"Look bitch, you either play it my way or I'll wait until Billie returns and tell him I'm your lover and that you invited me. How else would I know where you were spending your honeymoon? Then I would tell him about that little mole you have on your leg close to your pussy. I'm sure he has sucked you enough to know what I am talking about. So do I play hardball or are you going to do things my way?"

Kathy knew she was beaten. "OK Frank, I'll do it your way."

This was going to be a great honeymoon for Frank, but probably not for Billie.

*

Should I do a part 2 or leave this story alone?

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers