Honeymoon

Story Info
Erotic 3 way sex.
2.1k words
2.67
20.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honeymoon:

Hart and Alison got married shortly after she had passed the bar and he had graduated with his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. They never got any pre-marital counseling; there was just too much going on with the wedding plans. The ceremony was small, just close family, her parents, and his mother, and a few friends. He didn't know where his dad was and really didn't care.

The sex continued to be great and varied. Alison had sex the afternoon of the wedding with Hart's best friend. Hart's best friend was shocked when Alison seduced him and would have been appalled if he had known that Hart had been complicit in this seduction. That night Hart was eager to hear about the details of the seduction and to enjoy sloppy seconds before they left to go on their honeymoon.

On the plane trip over to Kona on the Big Island, they were comfortable in their side-by-side first-class seats as the plane cruised at 35,000 feet chasing the setting sun. Alison got a blanket and snuggled into Hart's chest, her body covering him, as she jerked him off. Later, she had him finger her to orgasm.

"Is everything okay?" a young flight attendant had asked when Alison had moaned out, loud enough to be heard over the aircraft noise in the cabin.

Alison just smiled up from the blanket covering them and said, "Everything's fine. We're on our honeymoon."

"Oh, okay. I'll just leave you two alone," the flight attendant said with a knowing smile.

The Big Island was a sybaritic paradise for their honeymoon where they indulged their sexual pleasures. Alison's only complaint was that she had only been able to find one married man she felt was safe enough to have sex with. She did fulfill one of her and Hart's fantasies by inviting Jamie, a woman she knew from college, to join her and her new husband for a threesome. Jamie was in Hawai'i for a post-divorce celebration.

I was beside myself when Lisa brought Jamie into our suite and instructed me to undress, and that she and Jamie were going to ravish me. I couldn't believe "every guy's" fantasy was about to come true for me.

Both women had shapely bodies and I just couldn't believe what was going to happen. Alison and Jamie started undressing each other, kissing as they proceeded. I was aroused as I watched the two nude women as I undressed and was eager when they invited me to a three-way kiss. Their tongues were twisting and swapping from mouth to mouth and bodies pressed together. I felt two hands on my already hard as steel dick and I was fingering two different pussies. I was pumped with excitement as I watched the two women entwined, their lips licking each other's nether lips.

Neither Alison nor Jamie had ever had sex with another woman before yet they seemed to be taking to the experience with great enthusiasm. For a while I just watched in escallating excitement and then joined in. Jaime was so excited she took a receptive, doggie style position, and moaned in anticipation. Alison guided my throbbing dick into Jamie.

I was so excited I felt I might cum instantly. Alison licked my balls as I fucked Jamie and then Alison moved so that she could look up at me. I watched the rapture in Alison's eyes. It was too much for me, and I shot my load. I fell to the side of the king-size bed and watched the two women bring each other to multiple climaxes. I felt somewhat used and sad; it was just sex for Alison; there was no love involved.

Finally, temporarily sexually sated, and hungry, Alison called room service and ordered three T bones, "Very rare and I mean I want to see blood," she said, "With everything, salad, backed potatoes, and all the trimmings, and three bottles of a good red wine."

"What kind?"

"I don't care, you pick ones you like," she said and hung up.

Soon there was a knock on the door and a call of "Room Service."

I got up, "Just a minute I called," as I put on a robe. "You two cover up," I said. I went to the door, opened it and asked the young bellboy to bring in the cart and put it over by the table that came with the suite.

The young man walked in pushing the cart, and it wasn't until he was fully in the room that he saw the two women sitting naked on the bed. His jaw dropped open, staring wide-eyed, he was too shocked to look away. "Where do you want ..."

"Just leave it," I said, pushing a tip into his hand and turning him to the door.

"You guys are heartless," I said to Alison and Jamie after I shut the door.

"Did you see the look on his face?" Alison asked. "That was a Master Card 'Priceless' moment."

"Did you see the instant tent in his pants?" Jamie asked.

"Maybe we should call him back."

"That's too much," I said.

"Your dick doesn't seem to think so," both women said at the same time, pointing to my hard dick sticking through the front of my robe.

We all laughed. We were having too good a time as we dug in and ate our steaks, potatoes, and salads, washing it all down with two bottles of wine.

Our hunger now sated, we were ready for more sex for dessert.

"Jerk-off for us," Jamie said. "I've never seen a guy do it except on porn flicks."

"Yeah. Do it Hart," Alison said as she sipped her wine.

"No," I said, "It's too embarrassing." I was feeling used again but I couldn't deny my arousal at the thought.

"Your dick doesn't seem to be embarrassed," Alison said again, pointing to my now very hard dick.

"Oh, okay," I said, dropping my robe, "Hand me some of that body oil."

"Oh," exclaimed Jamie, "He's done this before."

"Yeah," I said, "but not in front of two, just Alison."

"I got on the bed between them and Alison and Jamie took sips of their wine and leaned over me, their tits touching my arms, and kissed me, passing some wine from each mouth to his, dribbling some on my chest. They leaned back and the two women and I rubbed my dick with oil.

"Watch his hand," said Alison, letting go of the shaft. "When it goes really fast he's going to cum."

We all three stared at my hand sliding up and down my shaft with the head peaking out between strokes.

"Talk dirty to me," I said in a husky voice.

"Your dick looks great. I loved it when you fucked me and then put it in your wife's mouth and then she put it back in me."

As they talked, I moved my hand faster.

"His balls feel great," said Jamie, and as she cupped them and rolled them around.

"He's getting close!" Alison said. "Put your finger under the sack and rub at the base, just before his asshole."

"Oh, oh, god I'm cuming!" I moaned. Suddenly a rope of stringy white cum shot out of my dick and landed on Jamie's face. She had been leaning down to get a close look. Then two smaller spurts followed and fell on the side of my leg.

"Not bad for a guy who's already cum once tonight," Alison said.

"My god, that was fantastic. I've never seen anything like it. That's better than any porn I've ever seen."

I didn't know what to say; I somehow felt it was wrong but I couldn't deny I had enjoyed it.

The sex continued off and on all night. They'd sleep for an hour or so and then someone would be having sex with someone.

The next morning the women were invigorated but I was exhausted. The women left me to rest while they went to see if they could "score some more" in paradise.

Jamie had to leave the next day and Alison and I explored the Big Island and both of us fell in love with the old town quaintness of Hilo.

On the flight back, I was relieved when Alison wasn't interested in any more sex under a blanket. She seemed to be in a pensive mood.

We don't often realize the hurt we cause others,She thought,but sometimes we do but we can't stop it. It has to come and there is nothing we can do but to accept the suffering and hope to learn from it. Sometimes we get a break and things turn out okay with no real harm done but that is not usually the way it ends up, but we have to go on living,she thought as the airplane sped through the night taking them back to new realities.It doesn't matter what we reach for; what matters is that we keep reaching and trying to make whatever connections we can with other humans,she rationalized.

For some reason I didn't understand, I was sad and thoughtful.I was angry with myself for the way I had used Hart on our honeymoon. I remembered my childhood and how my parents had never been there to give me the attention I craved and needed.

I had been seeing shrinks since kindergarten; they knew and I knew I was seeking attention that my parents couldn't or wouldn't give me. Then when I discovered sex I could get all the attention I needed. Yet even with all the sex, I knew that there was something missing. I had the sex to get closeness. And no matter how much sex I had, the more sex I had, the less closeness I felt. I hoped I could make it work with Hart. But I was having serious doubts about my admittedly selfish needs and myself. Hart was just too nice a guy. I hoped I wouldn't ruin it with him. All I could do was try. I really didn't want to hurt him.

Hart was pensive also. It's possible I thought to myself, that a person can be callous and noble both at the same time; one can be self-sacrificing as well as self absorbed and display genuinely caring behavior while at the same time being a stone cold steely eyed sexual predator. In an instant life can change with no soundtrack to guide you or to let you know that the change was coming. There are no do over's or undo commands.

When Alison thought of the truth about her parents she realized that they really did love her and that reminded her that love alone is not enough.What each of us needs is a sense of identity and that can only be achieved by making mistakes and pushing against boundaries,she thought.

Hart wished that they had gotten the premarital counseling from Dr. Longfellow.

When we returned to Cleveland, both Alison and I had new jobs waiting. I was starting as a new psychologist at the Cuyahoga County Mental Health Center and Alison was a junior assistant to the trial attorneys in her mother's litigation firm.

It wasn't long before I was defending cases on my own. The drama of the courtroom fed some need in me. Cross-examining and shredding expert witnesses was a great adrenaline rush, especially showing some academic shrink he was a dick head and didn't know what he was talking about. Most of them were stupid and fell for the same old tricks. I remembered the first time I did it.

Tell me, Doctor, are you being paid for your testimony?

Yes was the usual reply.

How much?

How much, what?

Come on, Doctor don't be coy. How much are you being paid for your testimony?

$600 an hour.

So. You're being paid $600 an hour for your testimony.

Yes.

So basically you're saying you're a whore selling your testimony for $600 an hour.

Objection, shouted the opposing counsel. Too late.

Question withdrawn your honor.

But the jury had the message and the Doctor's credibility had been badly damaged if not destroyed.

Castrating men in public was fun and a real turn on, almost like fucking them against their will, I thought.

The torrid sex continued, although less and less frequently, as Alison was working eighty-hour weeks and often getting her sex at the office from coworkers. She had become tired of telling Hart about them. There just wasn't time. And she was becoming ashamed of herself. Secretly, Hart was happy that the sex was decreasing, as he just couldn't keep up. Alison always demanded that he bring her to three or four orgasms with his tongue, finger, dick, or a dildo. He'd still get rock hard when she told him about one of her blowjobs or fucks on her office desk.