Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,402 Followers

They anchored off a reef where they were going to dive the first morning. It would be an easy dive to start with. Juan wanted to see just how much they knew before doing any harder dives. It was a beautiful dive over the colorful reef. Juan picked up a tank for Luann and handed one to Jason. He helped her put hers on while Lupe helped Lois slide her arms in the straps. Someone much larger last used Luann’s tank and her straps had to be adjusted. Juan did the adjusting for her. As he fixed the strap across her chest he make sure to touch her breast. When he adjusted the legs straps he let his fingers touch the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. He seemed to have a lot of trouble getting the straps just right. Each time he adjusted them he found so way to touch her. When he finished and stood up the back of his hand moved over her cunt as if by accident. Luann knew better, but she wasn’t going to stop him, it felt to good.

All three swam among the many fish that called the reef home. All to soon the time was up and they headed back to the boat. Morning was almost over and they set down to have lunch. Juan moved the boat a short way to another reef that was a little deeper and had more marine life. After watching them dive that morning he knew that they knew how to handle themselves.

Luann and Jason were getting more comfortable being around them in such skimpy suits. When they came out of the water after the morning dive their suits were almost transparent. Luann’s tits were on display for all to see, as were Lois’s. The men had a good view of what each lady had to offer.

They afternoon they dove again. The reef was even more beautiful than the one that morning. Luann followed Juan and he would show her the diferent shells and the different type of fish. He took every opportunity to touch her when they were away from Jason and the other three. She didn’t act like she knew what he was doing but her mind was very much on his hands as he touched her body.

Once the afternoon dive was over they pulled up anchor and move over to an island that had a small lagoon that was big enough anchor the boat for the night. Lois and Luann fixed dinner again while the guys cleaned up the boat. After dinner they once again sat around drinking and listing to the music. They had changed clothes after coming out of the water but the new clothes didn’t hide much of anything.

Once again Lois and Lupe were dancing to the same type music as the night before. Juan asked Luann if she would like to dance. She didn’t know what Jason would think but when she looked at him he told her to go ahead. He was busy watching Lois as she moved around with Lupe. He remembered what Luann had said about seeing them fucking and it made his cock hard just to think he may get the opportunity to try a little of her himself.

Juan took her by the hand and pulled her to him. Her small body just came up to his chest. He was a good twelve inches taller than she was. He moved her to the music until she got the rhythm of what they were doing. The music slowed to a slow song and she felt him pull her tight against his body. Her head rested on his chest and her arms were around his neck. She knew that he could feel her nipples through the thin shirt she had on. She could feel his cock getting harder as it touched her stomach just above her cunt. Juan didn’t make any attempt to back away from her. He let his leg slip between hers and her cunt would rub on it each time they moved. Luann knew that she should be calling a halt to what he was doing but when she looked at Jason she found him watching her and grinning. It was turning him on to see the black arms of Juan holding his little white wife.

Lupe swapped places with Juan and Lois pulled Jason up to dance with her. She had Jason’s cock hard in no time. Lupe was shorter than Juan was and his cock almost touched her cunt. He wasn’t shy about feeling her body all over. His hands were holding the cheeks of her ass as he pulled her cunt tight against his cock. It was almost more than she could take. His cock was so big that it frightened her. It was this that makes her finally pull away.

When that dance was over she told Jason that they needed to call it a night. He was more than ready. He had to get his cock in her cunt and get some release. Saying good night they headed to their room. The others headed to the TV.

Just as the night before they couldn’t wait to get undressed. Time after time he brought her to a climax. He came twice himself with out ever losing his hard. Exhausted they finally went to sleep. The others were watching as they once again had sex. “Tomorrow will be the day,” said Juan.

The next morning they moved out and anchored over a sunken ship. All three put on their tanks with Juan once again helping Luann. He was more aggressive today than before. He touched her breasts as he slid the straps over shoulders and her legs and cunt as he fastened the leg straps. Luann didn’t quite know what to do are say. She liked him touching her but she didn’t want to make Jason mad.

Once in the water Lupe led the way with Luann following and Juan behind her. Lois was next and Jason brought up the rear. It was fairly large ship that was still mostly intact. Lupe led them through a hole in the side and they needed their underwater lights to see where they were going. The passageways were narrow and dark as Luann followed Lupe through them.

In one of the long dark corridors she felt Juan’s hands on her legs. She thought it was an accident until he caught her foot and pulled her back toward him. He ran his hand up her legs until he was touching the suit where it covered her cunt. The suit being so loose and not much of it didn’t stop his fingers from caressing her cunt. She grabbed his hand to stop him but he wouldn’t take his hand from her cunt. His fingers were really busy as she tried to stop him. The problem was that she really didn’t put up much of a fight. She had her first underwater climax on his fingers with her husband right behind her and didn’t know what was going on.

Jason could have cared less if he had known what she was doing. Lois had his cock out of his suit and he had his fingers up her cunt. He was too busy to care what happened to Luann. Lois climaxed on his fingers and she finished bringing him off with her hand. By the time they had move out of the dark passage they were all buttoned back up.

The rest of that morning Lupe and Juan took every opportunity to feel Luann. She couldn’t have stopped them if she had wanted to and it was a fact that she didn’t want too. Once the dive was over and they were back on the deck each one acted as if nothing had happened.

After lunch they were going to go back down on the same ship. This time they were going down on the other end where they didn’t get to that morning. Lupe said that he needed to do some work on the electrical unit and would not dive with them. Lois had got close to Jason and told him to turn down the dive also. He didn’t know what she had in mind but he was sure going to find out. That left Luann and Juan to dive alone.

Luann didn’t feel right about going back down with just him. After what had happened that morning she knew that she was in for more of the same. She didn’t mind the touching and she figured that nothing much could happen 50 feet underwater.

Juan helped her with her tank and once again took liberty with her body. She had come to expect that from him. They slid off the diving platform and she followed him down to the ship. He carried with him an extra air tank and she wondered what for. As they got to the end of the boat he motioned for her to wait and he disappeared under the edge of the boat. Only a second later he reappeared without the spare tank.

They went through this end of the boat the same as that morning. He would touch her each time they got close. She had come to expect it and now looked forward to his secret touches.

Back outside he motioned her to follow him and he went under a small ledge that he had gone under before with the extra air tank. She followed him through a tight place she would never have gone if he had not been ahead of her.

Once they were under the ledge he turned upward. She followed and to her surprise she came up out of the water. It was dark except for their lights. It was a room about the size of a closet. He stepped on a ledge and pulled her up with him. “What is this?”

“It is an air pocket that my father found a long time ago. No one has ever found it but us. Each time we come in here we bring an extra tank to replace the air that we use up.” He took off his tank and helped her get hers off. “I like to bring our guess down here and show them the place. It also give us a little time alone.” He pulled her to him and brought his lips down to hers and kissed her.

Luann could not believe how easy she was to be led along by him. Never in her life would she have even dated a black man at home. Now she was letting one kiss her and liking it. She returned his kiss and found herself letting her tongue enter his mouth. His hands went to her tits and her top came off. As he continued to kiss her his hands were all over her white breasts. Even in the dim light she could se his black finger covering her white tits. It was such a turn on that when he reached for her bottoms she let him pull them from her.

She stood naked with him running his hands all over her white body from her head to her cunt. He pushed his suit off and took one of her hands and put on his cock. He was hard and very big. but it was soft to her touch. She had just learned what Jason’s cock felt like and now she was touching a big black cock.

He was bringing her to the point that she was about to climax just from him touching her. He stepped off the ledge and his head was even with her cunt. He pulled her to him and touched the opening to her cunt with his tongue. She tried to pull back and told him to stop as she had Jason. He wasn’t listening; he pulled her cunt to his mouth with his hands on her naked ass. Before she knew it his tongue was buried in her cunt. Never had she felt anything like it. He was sucking and licking her clit at the same time. If she had known it would feel this good Jason could have had his way earlier.

She was climaxing in seconds after he started. He licked her clean. He liked tasting the fresh juice that came from a hot cunt. He stepped back up on the ledge and kissed her again. She could taste her juice on his lips, and it didn’t taste that bad. He told her to step back down in the water. She did as he said not knowing what he had in mind.

She found her face even with his cock. The black head was just inches from her mouth. “Suck it.”

She wanted to resist since she had never even had her husbands cock in her mouth. She knew that a lot of girls at school had sucked their boyfriends but she never had. Juan reached for her head and pulled her head up to his cock. It was resting against her lips and before she realized it her mouth was open and his cock had made its way in. He told her what to do to please him and she found out that the taste wasn’t that bad. She worked her tongue around him like he told her. She could feel his cock swell and knew that he was about to cum. She tried to pull back but he wouldn’t turn her a loose.

Suddenly he exploded. His cum shot to the back of her throat. She thought that she was going to choke and started to gag. “Swallow,” he said. She had no other choice but to do what he said. She swallowed and found out that she liked making him feel as good as he had made her feel.

The moment Luann and Juan slid under the water Jason said, “I don’t know if I should let her go down with out me.”

“Don’t worry Juan will take good care of her. Now why don’t you take care of me?”

He turned and she stood before him completely naked. She had stripped of her suit while his back was turned. Even though he had seen most of her body with the suit on, it was something else to see it without a stitch covering it. Her milk chocolate colored body was a sight to behold. Her breasts stood high on her chest and her nipples were hard and the size of his thumb. As pretty as Luann's big tits were they were no match for Lois’s.

Her cunt was clean-shaven and he could see the moisture at the entrance of her sex. He knew that he was going to cheat on his wife and there wasn’t anything he could do to stop it. He had to feel what her beautiful cunt would feel like to his cock.

He was speechless when she moved up to him and pushed his suit down and off. His cock was already rock hard from seeing her naked. She pushed him back in a chair with his cock sticking straight up in the air. She moved over him. She spread her legs on each side of his and lowered her cunt down until the head of his hard cock was at her opening. She took his cock in her hand and moved it to her opening. When it touched her cunt she lowered her body down until his cock was completely embedded in her cunt.

“Don’t move, just let it rest in me a while.” It was almost more than he could stand. He had wanted to fuck her since she met the airplane. He wanted to work his cock around the inside of her cunt until she climaxed. Instead she was using the muscles in her cunt to fuck him without even moving. He had never felt anything like it. Soon he was cumin and he hadn’t even moved.

His cum was running out of her cunt and he had one of her nipples in his mouth. His cock didn’t even start to go soft. He watched as she started moving her perfect chocolate colored ass up and down on his shaft. Soon she was speeding up as she bounce up and down. Her breasts were in his face and he had her naked ass in his hands. It was feeling so good that he couldn’t have stopped even if Luann was to come up. He was looking forward to taking her cunt in his mouth and sucking and licking her to another cum. He like to taste the fresh juice that poured from a woman’s cunt. If only Luann would let him eat her cunt their sex life would be perfect. As they fucked all thoughts of Luann was gone.

Lois finally climaxed along with Jason again. She slid off his lap and unto her knees. She took his still cum covered cock in her mouth and tried to suck him until his cock was hard again. As she was on her knees Lupe came up from below. Seeing her naked ass he stripped off his suit and joined them. From behind he slid his huge cock in her wet cunt.

Jason had his eyes closed as she sucked him and didn’t see Lupe until after he had his cock in Lois. He couldn’t believe it when he opened his eyes and found out that he was taking part in threesome. Lois's mouth and the erotic thought of both of them in her at the same time drove him over the edge again. He filled her mouth with his cum. She took all he offered and sucked hard for more.

They had only just finished when Juan and Luann surfaced. If he hadn’t been so guilty about fucking Lois he would have noticed that something was different about Luann. The young wife had just finished giving a blowjob to another man and she had loved it. She wanted to do the same now for her husband but didn’t know how to bring it up.

It was late afternoon and Lois and Luann once again fixed dinner. While they were cooking Lois asked her, “How did you like the air pocked?”

The blush that came on Luann’s face told her more than any words ever would. “Don’t worry, You are not the first woman Juan has shown it to and you want be the last. I told you he is good and that you would finally give in. Don’t feel bad I managed to take care of Jason while you were gone.”

Luann didn’t know where to be glad that Jason had cheated as well as she or be mad at him. She knew that he had nothing to do with the things she and Juan did. Finally she decided that she hoped he had as much fun as she had.

After dinner as they all set around drinking and talking they decided to take a stroll on the island where they were anchored. It was night but the moon lit the beach nearly as bright as day. Juan said there was fresh water pool that they could reach without a lot of trouble.

They swam the short distantance to shore and climbed out on the beach. They all followed Juan as he led them through the grassy trail to the pool.

The moon shining on the water made it look more inviting. They all dove in and before long the horse play started. The three men were taking every opportunity to feel up the women. On the women’s part they didn’t try to hard to stop them.

Luann felt a hand on her leg that quickly moved up to her cunt. She didn’t know just whose hand it could be. She caught it and pulled it away. She was surprised to find that it was Jason’s. She splashed water in his face and turned away. The next hand that found her cunt wasn’t Jason’s; his was in Lois’s pussy. This went on for several minutes with everyone playing grab ass with each other.

Finally Luann said, “I need to call it a night. It has been busy day.” She couldn’t help but look at Juan when she said that. Lois saw her and laughed.

They swam back to the boat. As Luann was climbing up on the dive platform Lupe caught the tie to her swim suit bottom and gave it a pull. She was standing on the platform before she realized she was naked below the waist. She tried to cover her cunt with her hand but didn’t have much luck. She turned and ran for the cabin while the other had a good laugh. Even Jason was glad to see her naked cunt.

In the cabin she was already striped when he got to the door. She was on the bed waiting for him to take care of the problem she had since the episode she had in the sunken ship with Juan.

Jason was pretty well fucked out from his afternoon with Lois. Seeing his naked wife spread out on the bed revived him with his cock coming up hard once again. This was the most sex he had ever had in such a short time.

He mounted her and sunk his cock in her cunt. No preliminaries, Just a quick hard fuck. She soon came and he finished right behind her. Exhausted he quickly fell asleep. Luann dozed a few minutes but soon woke. She was not ready for the night to be over. Looking over at Jason she knew that he was through for the night. She wondered if the others were back doing what she saw them doing the first night. She decided to take a look.

She put on one of Jason’s shirts that button down the front. It provided her with more covering that the suit she wore all day, even without panties.

She eased the door open and started for the stairs. She didn’t make it before she heard the sound of fucking. The door to Juan and Lois’s room was cracked open. She peaked around the corner and saw Lois and Lupe fucking. He had her legs over his shoulders and his big cock was working over her cunt. Luann stopped and stared until they started climaxing. She moved away from the door before they knew she had been watching them. Her cunt was now wet again. She wondered where Juan was and why he wasn’t taking part with them.

Juan was watching it all setting in a chair in the pilothouse. He had first watched Luann and Jason and when they finished he switched to watch his brother fuck his wife. It was a sight he never tired of. He liked to see her being fucked almost as much as he like to fuck her. He watched as Luann looked in the door and followed her as she came up on top. He hoped she was looking for him.

He wasn’t on deck when she came up. He must be in the pilothouse and she climbed the latter leading up to it. As she entered the room she saw him setting in the chair. He motioned for her to come to him, which she did. She was right in front of him when she realized that he was naked and his cock was standing up hard in his lap. “Looks like you have been busy,” she said. “What causes you to be setting here with your cock in your hand?”

He just motioned to the screen behind her. She turned and looked at the scene with Lupe and Lois. They were now doing a 69 on each other. She was blushing as she turned back to face him. “Oh, I see.”

hammertime
hammertime
2,402 Followers