Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,402 Followers

He reached out and took her by the hand and pulled her toward him. She didn’t bother to resist. When she was standing in front of him he turned her hands loose and put a hand on each of her hips. He moved his hand up taking the shirt with them. When his hands reached her waist her cunt was complete exposed to him. She knew that he could see her blond cunt but didn’t try to pull the shirt down.

She was looking in his eyes as he pulled her closer toward him. Soon she was standing with her legs on each side of his. His hard cock was almost touching the opening of her pussy. She reached down and grasped his cock. She held it steady as she lowered her body down to it. Her pussy was so hot and wet that the juice was dripping from it. She wanted to feel his big cock as it filled her cunt. She lowered on down until the head was inside before she turned his cock loose.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned forward and met his lips with hers. As their lips touched she sunk the rest of her cunt on his big black cock. It felt so good to have his cock finally planted in her that she didn’t want to move and spoil the feeling.

He broke the kiss and push her back far enough that he could unbutton the shirt. He slowly unbuttoned each button. He took his time as if he was opening a gift that he knew what it was but had wanted it so long that he didn’t think he would ever get it.


Finally the last button was open and he pulled the shirt off her shoulders and dropped it on the deck. Her beautiful breast was there before his eyes to look at and touch. He could do anything he wanted to her. She was his for the moment, maybe for the rest of the trip. He reached up and took a breast in each hand. They were young and firm. The nipples hard as pencil erasers. Her hot cunt had his big cock enveloped.

Luann never took her eyes from him. She could feel his cock in her cunt and she wanted to keep it there forever. His hands on her tits and his thumbs rubbing her nipples were causing a feeling in her stomach that even Jason hadn’t caused. His lips were thick and soft as they move over her lips and face. His thick tongue had claimed her mouth for his. She was as close to this man as it is humanly possible. Her cunt and his cock were claiming each other and their mouths were locked together in a kiss that neither wanted to break.

Finally she had to catch her breath and leaned back. She watched as his black fingers caressed her white tits. It was the contrast that sent a shiver all the way to her cunt. She looked down and all she could see was his black curly hair where his cock was buried in her white cunt. She had never even thought she would date a black man, but now she knew that it was going to be a long time before she grew tired of this one.

Juan had fucked many women, both white and black. Never had he had one that turned him on so. He looked at her breast as his hands ran over them. He could feel her tremble as his fingers touched her hard nipples. The tremble ran all the way to her cunt. He could feel each breath through her hot cunt. He wanted this to last as long as it could. If Lois had her way with Jason then he could take his time and enjoy the best fuck that ever came his way. He knew that he would have to share her with her husband and Lupe, but Lupe would rather be with Lois than anyone and Jason was just as trilled to be getting his first black pussy.

He moved his lips back to hers and she kissed him again with all she had. Her mouth and tongue, like her cunt, wanted to touch all of him. She wanted to get closer to him but it was impossible. As she set on his lap with his cock still buried in her cunt she never thought of Jason one time.

Juan released her tits and moved his hands to her ass. He stood up and held her on his cock with both hands on her naked ass. He moved across the room to a cot in the corner. He lay her back on the cot and moved over her. His cock never left the velvet sheath of her cunt.

Once he had her stretched out under him he went back to kissing her tits and lips. He started moving his cock slowly in and out. The motion was so slow that it was like a gentle caress of her cunt with each stroke. Her legs wrapped around his back and she lifted her cunt up to him each time he moved back in. She may not have had the muscle control that Lois had used on Jason, but she more than made up for it with her youth and total commitment she gave to him. He knew that she was totally his to do as he pleased. He wanted this fuck to be the best that she ever had. When the trip was over and back home he wanted her to remember him each time Jason had sex with her.

Juan could feel her cunt start to quiver and he knew that she was about to cum. Still he didn’t speed up. When the climax hit her she nearly passed out from the shear pleasure of it.

He stopped moving until she could recover. Once she had recovered he started again with the same slow deliberate movement. Again she climaxed, even harder than before. Again he waited until she was ready before proceeding.

For nearly two hours he brought her slowly to one climax after another. He had to use all the self control that he had acquired over many years of bring pleasure to women. Now he was going to have finish for himself. His balls were so full that they were starting to hurt. He was going to fill Luann young cunt with more cum this one time than she had in all her other times put together.

Luann could feel when his cock had finally had all he could take. As big as he already was she could feel the swelling that came just before the climax. She wrapped her legs tighter around him and pulled his head back down to hers. She whispered in his ear, “It’s time for you to finish. Fill me up with all the hot juice you have.”

She expected him to speed up and fuck her fast as all men did when they were ready to cum. Again she was surprised when he reached under her and pulled her ass up on his cock so tight that there wasn’t any room for movement. His cock was buried as deep in her as he could get when she felt the first shot of cum hit her womb. She held him tight as shot after shot poured from his shooting cock. She came again from the hot cum that he was dumping in her well-fucked cunt.

Juan continued to pour cum in her. Never had he shot such a load and she certainly had never had so much. Luann didn’t know how many time his cum shot into her but she was full and it was being forced out around his still hard cock onto the cot. For over ten minutes they held each other without speaking as cum slowly quit flowing from his cock. It was another ten minutes before his cock started to soften.

Luann knew that she had just had a once in a life time experience. It would never be like that again. When he finally rolled from her his cock pulled out with a pop. They lay side by side on the narrow cot. She lay on his arm that he had around her neck. His cum was running free from her cunt. It soaked the bed and both of them. Still they didn’t move away from each other. She reached down and took his cock in her small hand. Even soft it filled her hand.

Finally she said, “I have got to get back. Jason may wake up and wonder where I am. He thinks it would be alright for me to fuck you but the reality may be more than he could take.”

She kissed him as she moved from the bed. As she passed Lois’s room she saw her and Lupe wrapped in each other’s arm, sound asleep. As she climbed back in bed Jason reached across and took one of her tits in his hand. He never woke up.

The next morning Jason was up long before Luann. He showered and would have liked to have a little wake up sex to start the day. He finally got her to wake up after he felt the boat begin to move. They had missed breakfast. Jason went up on deck while she took her shower.

In little while he was back. “They have headed out to another dive site. We should be ready to dive in about an hour.”

“I don’t think I will go down this morning. I am just going to lay around and get some sun. I’ll go with you this afternoon.”

“Do you feel ok?”

“Sure, I have never felt better. I am having a really great time, what about you?”

“Me too, I didn’t know about it that first day when they talked about doing what ever we wanted, but now I’m all for it.”

Luann hesitated for a minute before telling him what was on her mine. “Jason, I know about you and Lois yesterday.” She saw the look on his face and quickly said, “It’s ok, I’m fine with it. I think we should just do anything we like for the rest of the trip. Once we are back home it will never happen again.”

Jason could not believe what she was saying. He had really worried that she might find out about Lois and may even divorce him. He really loved her and wanted to spend his life with her, but Lois was something no man could pass up. “Do you mean that I can fuck Lois when ever I like?”

“Well it’s not going to be that one sided. I also have two other men that have made it plain that I am on their menu. Can you take seeing me naked with them?”

“I thank that will be fine. It is really a turn on to see them watching you.”

“It will be more than watching I’m going to fuck their cocks off. Just for starters, to day I leave my swim suit off.”

“You mean you are going naked in front of the others?”

“Yes, and so are you. Strip of that suit and you and I are going up top and let the others know that the fun has started.”

Jason did as he was told. He followed her up the steps to the deck. He watched her naked right in front of his face and thought that she may be enjoying this a little too much.

He didn’t have time to get jealous as they stepped out on the deck. The others saw them and at once they all stripped off their suits. Lois came over to them, “Now we can really start having some fun.”

Juan, Lois and Jason put on their diving equipment and slid over board. The three naked divers slowly sunk into the deep blue water.

Luann watched them go before getting a towel and spreading it out on the bow of the boat, She lay down on the towel and let the warm sun shine on her naked tits. A shadow moved over her and she opened her eyes. It was Lupe standing above her looking at her naked blond body. Without a word he dropped his shorts and Luann had a close look at a huge cock. He was so much bigger than either Juan or Jason that it frightened her. Only her pussy wasn’t afraid of him. It started to moisten and she spread her legs to let him know that she was ready to take him on.

Lupe dropped down on the towel between her legs. His mouth covered her cunt as his hands lifted her ass up to his face. He buried his tongue between the folds of her young blond cunt. Luann looked down to see his black face as his tongue dove into her cunt. He didn’t take long before he wanted to feel her hot cunt wrapped around his huge black cock. He moved up over her. Holding her legs in each hand he spread her until her cunt was open to him.

Lupe wasn’t one to take his time. His cock found her hot, wet opening and he entered her in one hard push.

Luann would have screamed if his mouth hadn’t been covering hers. He was hurting her as he steadily pushed his huge cock to the bottom of her young cunt. When he hit bottom she could feel the head of his cock go where no one else had ever been. He didn’t move for a few seconds and in that time she had relaxed enough that it no longer hurt so much.

Lupe had only one thought and that was to fuck her until he came. He started moving and the tight cunt felt so good that he just got faster and faster. He wasn’t going to last long in this young cunt.

Luann had begun to like the fullness of his cock when he started fucking faster. She knew he was about to cum. and she tried to finish with him. He was just to fast and his cum spilled into her before she was ready. She could feel each shot of cum as it coated her cunt. This was a first time for her not to be satisfied when the man was.

Lupe started to pull out but she wrapped her legs around him and hung on. “Where do you think you are going? You are not finished yet. If you are going to fuck me then you are going to do it right.”

Lupe was surprised that Luann wouldn’t let him go. Most of the time the women were glad to get his big cock out of their cunt. Only Lois could take all of him and still want more. Maybe this young white wife was like Lois and really did want more of him.


He was still hard and Luann told him, “Start moving, and this time don’t be in such a hurry.”

He started working his huge cock in and out of her cunt. She rode him on each stroke he made. Her cunt had grown accustom to his size and now she wanted to feel all of him as he fucked her. He was different from Jason and Juan. So much larger and deeper than either one of them could go. She could feel the head of his cock as it reached the opening to her womb and pushed beyond. It was a good thing her mother had insisted that she start on birth control pill several weeks before the wedding. When Lupe shot his cum the last time it went straight to her womb.

When he started cumin she was right with him. This time his huge cock started a climax that she could feel all the way in her stomach.

As she lay with him still over her and his cock still buried in her she thought how much fun it was going to be for the rest of the trip. They were still at it when the others finished their dive.

The first thing Jason saw when he dropped his diving equipment was Luann as she moved up and down on Lupe’s cock. For a moment he was jealous of the big cock that his new wife was fucking. Lois took matters in her own hands and pulled him down between her legs. His hard cock found a home in her hot brown cunt.

Diving was put on hold for the rest of that day. Lois and Luann were left to take care of the three men. They did a good job of it. Luann for the first time had two men loving her. Jason and Juan took turns fucking her and having her suck them off. Lois was taking care of Lupe. Lupe was having the best time of his life. Now he had two women that wanted his big cock. They never told him to stop.

The rest of their time aboard the boat was taken up with sex and diving. Luann had taken several opportunities to be alone with Juan. Some nights after Jason was asleep she would meet him back on deck for more of his black cock. He had found a place in her that even Lupe with his giant cock couldn’t reach. She knew that once this trip was over that back in Savanna she would just be Jason’s wife. She wanted to get all of Juan that she could get before the trip was over.

The boat was back at the dock and Jason and Luann were unloading their luggage. They had already said their good byes before the boat docked. As they left the boat a young married couple was getting on the boat. The girl was a pretty red head and the guy was tall and dark. Luann looked at Juan and he was already giving the new girl the once over. She had to smile; the crew was ready for the next cruise.

When the plane landed in Atlanta her father was there to welcome them. Jason left to claim their luggage and Luann was standing beside her father. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. “How did you like the trip?”

She hugged him back; “It was great. Nothing like I thought it would be, but I wouldn’t take anything for going.”

“Do they still have that air pocket in the sunken ship?”

Luann looked at her father who had started to smile. “You knew about that air Pocket when you booked the cruise?”

“Yes, you see, your mother and I went on the same cruise with Juan’s mother and father for our honeymoon. It was a start to out marriage that neither one of us has ever regretted. We felt that it might be a good idea if you had the same opportunity. You have always been so protected that we thought it might do you good to find out what life is about.”

She was hugging her father and whispered in his ear how much she thanked him and her mother. When Jason came back with the luggage. “What going on,” he asked when he saw the smiles on their face. Luann took him by the hand. “Let’s get home and I will tell you a story.”

hammertime
hammertime
2,402 Followers