Honeymoon

Story Info
Bride is ravished by dragon.
2k words
3.83
66.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers

Amity and her husband had just arrived in Europe for their honeymoon. They were going to a small Greek island.

John had told Amity that it was hard to get a place there, as it was rather old fashioned. He hoped that his new wife wouldn't think it was too old fashioned. It was an old castle surrounded by rocks along the southern side and had a crescent beach at the front.

A ferry took them to the island, and Amity jumped up and down with glee at the sight of the castle. John was happy that she liked it.

She noticed another slim young girl jumping up and down as well. She remembered that her name was Melanie. They had spoken before, and found that they were both fit and sporty.

Amity gazed at the big, grey, stone castle. She thought it looked so romantic and she felt a thrill with the thought that John was finally going to make love to her after waiting so long. She had held him off for a long time, and felt as keen as he probably did.

The ferry docked and several couples strolled down the gangplank. Amity looked around at the others and realized they were all honeymooning couples.

The couples were met by two old women of indeterminate age. They greeted the couples warmly and everybody was soon settled in.

After an evening meal, the two ladies told the couples that they were on their own for their first night. They wished them a good night and disappeared up the stone staircase.

Amity noticed that they stopped at the top of the stairs and looked back. One was staring intently at her and her eyes seemed to glow red. She thought it must be a trick of the light. The other woman was staring intently at the gorgeous young Melanie and her eyes seemed to glow red as well.

Amity felt a strange thrall for a moment, and then the women turned and disappeared from view into the darkness of the stone corridors.

She shook her head and looked at John. He was standing up and holding out his hand. He asked "What is the matter, Darling?"

She blinked a few times and shook her head. "Nothing" she answered as he took his hand and led her up the stairs.

Their room was a typical stone room with an open window just as it would have been centuries ago. The bed was a canopied four poster and Amity thrilled at the thought of what was soon to take place on those lovely white sheets. She was thrilled, but also nervous, as she'd saved herself for her husband until she was married to him. She was a virgin. And tonight she was to lose her virginity.

She opened her bag and took out a transparent white silk chemise that she'd secretly packed for her first ever night with her new husband. She was beautiful and didn't really need any dressing up, but when John went off to the bathroom, she stripped and slid it on, over her beautiful nakedness. Glancing down at herself she saw how her pink nipples pressed visibly against the material and he love-hair showed through it as well.

She climbed onto the bed and lay back in the middle of the white sheets. She started to feel sexy! Amity smiled to herself and wondered if her husband was feeling sexy also. He seemed to be taking a long time in the bathroom.

Amity heard the big oak door creaking and glanced at it. It was slowly closing and she wondered if a breeze was making it close.

It closed then, with a solid thunk, and Amity suddenly felt a soft breeze blow on her thighs. The breeze lifted the hem of her chemise and blew it up over her waist.

She felt the breeze stir the silky hair of her love and gave a shudder of delight. Her sex was getting more and more aroused as she waited for John.

Amity brushed the hem down to cover her love-mound and almost immediately the breeze blew the hem up again, exposing her moistening love.

She brushed the hem down a third time, but once more, the breeze blew the hem up again. This time, she felt the breeze blow stronger, not only stirring her silky love-hair again, but blowing the gauzy material till it rubbed over her nipples, making them jut up stiffly.

Amity closed her eyes and thrust her hips up, making her sex pout as she became more aroused. She was about to brush the hem of the gauzy chemise down again, but couldn't move her arms. It was as if she couldn't move her body.

She moaned as her arousal became more intense. She tried to call out to John, but she couldn't make a sound. And it was getting harder to think because of the tingling between her thighs.

Amity wondered what her new husband was doing while this was happening to her. She wanted him to take her so very much. She was surprised that she was aroused and not so nervous.

Meanwhile, John had come out of the bathroom and suddenly felt dizzy. He put his hands to his head as he staggered down the stone corridor.

He didn't know where he was going and rambled along this corridor and that corridor, thinking that he couldn't call out as there were other couples here.

Then his mind began to blur and he wound up on a balcony, slipping sleepily onto the stone floor. He hadn't noticed that there was another young man there already sleeping the sleep of the hypnotized. Nor had he noticed two large sinuous shapes perched high upon the rocks up near the back of the castle.

As the two young men slipped into sleep the two shapes spread leathery wings and glided towards two of the big stone openings that served as windows.

Behind one of those windows lay Amity, wondering where her new husband was, and behind the other lay another beautiful young virgin bride waiting for her husband as well. Melanie was the gorgeous 20-year old with red hair and pale skin. Three more reasons that she had also been picked for a night of magical lust by the two eternal residents of the ancient castle.

Moments later in Amity's room she thought she saw a movement over by the window, but could only turn her eyes. She couldn't move her head any more than she could move any other part of her body.

She gave a silent gasp at what she saw sliding through the big stone opening. At first she thought it was a huge snake until she saw its legs and claws.

The head was short and large, a bit bigger than a man's head. Its body was sinuous and long. Its eyes glowed red and mesmerized her.

She saw that it glanced down at her exposed sex and she felt a tingling thrill run through her pelvis.

Amity realized that this thing, this dragon was what controlled her. The breeze came from its mouth and rippled her chemise again. Then it moved towards the bed, its wings rustling softly as it moved sinuously.

The dragon reached out and touched the top of her thigh, rubbing its hand up till its claws pressed the side of her love-mound.

Amity gave a gasp of pure delight at its touch. Her sex felt fully aroused and her breasts ached to be touched.

Even though she couldn't seem to move her body, her legs opened wide, surprising her. She felt as if she was inviting this dragon to ravish her, to fuck her.

The sinuous beast rose over her as its red eyes bore into hers, charming her into complete submission. As the dragon removed her chemise, leaving her completely naked, Amity glanced down at the lower half of the dragon's body and saw that it was aroused. A huge, slick erection jutted out, ready to ravish her. Its tip was a thick purplish glans that the sight of made her pelvis tingle.

As the dragon pressed the thick glans against her moist love-lips, Amity felt a throb of pleasure ready her sex for the dragon's use.

He pressed slowly into her, stretching her love as he took her. His thick scaly body pressed tightly between her thighs as he worked the thick length of his huge erection deeper and deeper into her love.

Amity writhed her hips, giving him easier access to her moist love-flesh. And as she felt her love-sheath stretching deliciously to accommodate his thick maleness, she noticed his scales were soft and smooth like a snakes.

Slowly he penetrated her love with his thick hard cock till the thick glans pressed against her cervix. He let his weight press down on her pelvis a bit more before starting a slow thrusting fuck that moved her body up and down on the bed.

As Amity was fucked, she came two or three times. After a while the dragon had started to fuck her faster, and his penis seemed to be even stiffer and longer for a moment, and then he came, gushing hotly into her love.

His cum was tingling deep within her as he withdrew and started to lick her body with his long tongue. His tongue did wonderful things to her breasts and nipples, making Amity want to cry out, but she was still under his spell.

He moved lower on the bed and his tongue laved over her sex, licking all the juices off her thrilled flesh.

After that he moved off the bed and stood up, watching her. Amity wanted him again. She had forgotten all about her husband during the ecstatic fucking that she had received from the dragon's huge cock.

The dragon seemed to read her mind and quickly climbed onto the bed again. He mounted her roughly this time, thrusting the hard length of his maleness deep into her love. As his cock thrust into her, her hips arched up to meet his thrust.

His weight crushed her into the sheets as he vigorously fucked her, pleasuring his maleness deep within her love.

Amity came again and again as he pleasured her love with the thick length of his hard maleness. She felt the thrill of being fucked between each orgasm, and this made her very receptive to his lusting of her sex.

The night of lust seemed to go on and on, but after what seemed like hours, Amity felt the dragon's penis finally grow soft after his last gush of tingling semen.

He withdrew and licked her breasts and nipples before quickly exiting through the big stone window.

Amity was able to sit up then and was surprised as the door swung open. She stood up and went out to the hallway but found no sign of her husband. She smiled and headed for the bathroom.

When in there, she met Melanie and she smiled at Amity as she said "You wouldn't guess what just happened to me."

Amity chuckled and replied "I think the same thing just happened to me to."

The girls showered, washing the traces of lust from their beautiful naked bodies and returned to their rooms, vowing to never tell their husbands.

Next morning, at breakfast, Melanie sat beside Amity. The two old women who had met the honeymooners and got them settled in, saw them sitting together and came over to ask "Did you two sleep well last night?"

Then they both smiled a knowing smile, and not being able to completely hide the red glow of their eyes, they chuckled at the Amity's reply.

"If we can have another night like that, we'll have to come back every year. Just the two of us." And Melanie leaned over and gave Amity a kiss on the cheek.

That wasn't the only night of sensual magic Amity and Melanie had on their honeymoon, but both of them agreed that their husbands came a poor second to magical lust.

Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers