Honeymoon Cruise

Story Info
Two lovers from different countries go on a cruise together.
2.4k words
4.06
12.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luhy
Luhy
1 Followers

Michael and Aria had just gotten married... Mike had visited her towards the end of the summer and decided to stay with her. They were already really good friends and cared about each other a lot, but as time went on, he couldn't pretend he didn't feel the things he felt. He told Aria how much he loved her and the next day he proposed. He had paid for tickets so his family could attend the wedding, and they were amazed by the spectacle... Michael had the arrivals lobby cleared out and covered in blue rose petals... As soon as his family came out of the arrivals entrance, he told Aria all of the things she did to him. How his heart would stop whenever he saw her smile... How he had given up on love until seeing her... And how he never wanted to go a single day longer without putting a ring on her finger. They were married a week later.

For their honeymoon, they had decided to book a cruise with the famous AIDAdiva cruise-ship. They were going to cruise for six days towards Italy with the ship circling many famous landmarks like the leaning tower.

They had just spent their first day on the ship swimming, lounging on beach chairs and making fun of other tourists, and had gone ball-room dancing... Michael had taken his shower first and was planning a surprise for her the next day when she stepped out wearing just a towel, her hair still wet and her skin glistening from the water. "Did I ever tell you how gorgeous you are?", Michael said as he smiled. "Just about every day...", she grinned back at him. He had helped himself to his feet and drew her close, wrapping his arms around her towel-clad back and pulling her against the watch of his robe-covered body. He kissed her lips softly at first, hardly touching hers as he let them linger. Aria started to kiss him a little deeper as she wrapped her arms around his neck, sucking on his lower lip. Michael hummed softly into her mouth while he slipped his tongue inside of hers, kissing her passionately.

Aria was purring into his mouth and wrestling with his tongue, causing him to lift and playfully lean and press her against the bed, causing her towel to open. Michael started to kiss his way down her damp neck and chest, making his way to her breasts. He took one into his mouth, suckling on her nipple as he massaged the other and twisted her nipple gently... He continued to kiss his way down her belly, slowing down the further he went, to tease her as he looked up at her devilishly.

She instinctively spread her legs for him as he slid his hands under the inside of her thighs, spreading them as he kissed her soft pink pussy lips to tease her. Dragging his tongue from her asshole to the top of her slit, she gripped the bed-sheets, wanting him to give her something more... Mike could feel himself rock hard already as he spread her lips with his fingers, licking the rim of her hole before sliding his tongue into her warm wet pussy as his fingertip tickled against her puckered little asshole. He started to suck on her clit as his tongue slid in and out of her, tongue-fucking her while his finger forces itself into her, twisting his wrist as he starts to pump it inside of her. His tongue started to explore deeper, licking in a spiral before dragging it roughly against her clit as he sucked, feeling his chin and neck drip with her juices as he moans into her clit, sending a vibration through her body. He slides a second finger into her tight little ass, feeling her asshole squeeze his fingers as he shoves the full length in harder and harder.

Michael gave her yummy little pussy one last hard lick, removing his fingers from her tight little ass as it gapes and pulses, dragging his tongue against her pussy as he let his robe fall, exposing his fully erect dick to the air. He lined himself up with her dripping little hole and pressed the head of his cock inside of her, sliding his hands underneath her back and lifting her up, pinning her against the bare wall as she leans her head back from the sudden pleasure, having almost the full length of his cock sliding into her, stretching her walls. She let out a soft little cry as she squeezed his dick with her contracting pussy muscles, making it even harder for him to feed more his length to her. He started to kiss her neck and shoulder as he held her tightly against the wall, keeping her warm with the heat from his body pinning her roughly against it and his burning cock stretching her tight little hole to fit him, poking violently at her womb.

Aria wrapped her arms around his head, running her fingers through his hair as she was at the mercy of his thrusting. Her moans grew louder with every thrust as he continued to suck hungrily on her neck, leaving her with a dark hicky on the right side of her neck. Michael leaned his head against the wall, panting his hot breath on her shoulder as he felt himself throbbing violently inside of her. "I'm cumming baby...", he whimpered, as she wrapped her legs tighter around him, not wanting any cum to escape when he erupts. "Aaaah! Fill me with your cum!", she cried out as she felt his throbbing dick burst, sending thick streams of hot cum deep inside of her body. He continues to slam the full length of his cock deep inside of her, sandwiching her body hard against the wall as she contracts her muscles, squeezing his cock and trying to milk more of his hot cum. Michael keeps himself inside of her, still hard as he thrusts roughly inside of her, feeling the mixture of her juices and his cum oozing out of her hole as she wraps her arms around him tighter, moaning louder as she cums with him, coating his wet cock with her cum as it all runs down to her ass in between thrusts.

Mike lays her against the pillows on the bed, holding her body close and kissing her deeply. Aria tilts her head, kissing back passionately as her body shakes. Michael pulls himself out of her, his cock still pulsing as it drips a mixture of their cum onto the bed... "Lay down on the bed sweety...", Aria whispers seductively...

He lays back, stroking the base of his hot milk-stained cock as Aria starts to crawl over to him. She runs her palm up and down against his shaft before wrapping her fingers tightly around his lubed meat, stroking him as she leans her body lower. She drags her tongue up the length of his shaft, cleaning off the trail of cum... Her tongue slides out of her mouth, lapping at the head of his dick and sucking at the tip as she looks up at him innocently... Mike moans softly as he runs his fingers through her hair, resting his hand on her head.

Aria sinks herself lower, taking nearly the full length of his cock into her mouth as it hits the back of her throat. She starts to twist her head, sucking the remains of cum stained onto his shaft as she bobs her head up and down. Mike puts his other hand on the side of her head, resting them both on her head and adding pulling her down. Aria mumbles with the full length of his cock down her throat, causing a vibration as she gurgles the saliva and feels sliding down her throat. She feels her face smacking into him as he face-fucks her, jerking himself with her throat as Aria snakes her tongue up and down the length, feeling him start to throb inside of her throat as she runs her hands up and down his sides.

Aria feels his cock start to pulse in her mouth, ready to explode... She starts to suck harder and harder, bobbing her head faster as she moans into his dick, wanting to taste his hot milk. Michael leans his head back, arching his body up slightly as he tries to hold back as long as possible, exploding with hot cum down her throat. Aria feels his warm sperm coating the back of her throat as she hungrily gulps it down, lifting her head slightly to the head of his cock as she jerks his saliva-soaked dick, milking his cock as he feeds her his hot cum. She continues jerking him, swallowing every stream of delicious cum as she drags her tongue roughly against his dick-hole, trying to get one last taste of his yummy cum as she looks up at him, a string of cum dripping down the side of her mouth that she wasn't able to swallow in time.

She crawls up to him, wiping the cum from her chin with her finger and sucking her finger clean as she kisses him softly. Michael runs his fingers across her cheek, kissing her deeply, sucking her lips and tasting himself on her lips. He leaves his lips against hers for the moment, giving the rim of her lips a gentle brush with his tongue before whispering "Stay just like that sweety..." He positions himself behind her, massaging her soft cheeks as he stands on his knees before dragging the underside of his three middle fingers from her wet little pussy up to her asshole.

Michael licks his fingers clean before spreading her little asshole, leaning himself down as he kisses her soft cheek. He gives her ass a soft little nibble before kissing his way to her puckered little hole, giving it a nice hard lick with the full girth of his tongue. He gives her cheeks a bit harder of a squeeze, spreading them a little wider as he buries his face against her ass, wiggling his tongue into her yummy tight little asshole, his open mouth pressed against her ass as his tongue slides in deeper and deeper, feeling around inside of her. Aria presses her face into the bed, moaning into the mattress as she leans her body back a little more, pressing herself into his face. Michael hums into her little asshole, sucking on and kissing her hole in between tongue-fucking her tiny little hole. He paints the rim of her ass with the tip of his tongue before sliding the full length back inside again, playing with the shape of his tongue as he swirls it inside of her before dragging it against the outside of her hole with his full length one last time.

Aria lets out a deep muffled moan into her pillow as she feels Michael's tongue violate her, his hands caressing her soft tones cheeks and sliding up and down her sides. Michael stands himself up on his knees as she gets back on all-fours while he rests his rock hard slimy cock between her cheeks before lining himself with her pulsing little wet asshole. He forces the head of his dick into her tight little hole, feeding more and more of his cock into her tasty little asshole as she it spasms and squeezes his cock. Michael takes deep breaths, panting, as he feels his cock stretching her asshole roughly to fit him, forcing inside more and more of himself before suddenly pulling her hips into him, slamming his entire cock up her rectum as she lets out a soft whimper, groaning from pleasure and pain and wanting more.

Michael starts to thrust himself in and out of her ass nice and slowly at first to tease her, sliding himself almost completely out of her ass and all the way back inside, letting her suffer the full sensation over and over before he starts to fuck her yummy little ass nice and hard. He holds her hip steady with one hand as he feels his wet cock throb and pulse inside of her, reaching under her body to rub her wet little clit as he shoves himself into her. He starts to rub his fingertips against her pussy, sliding his middle finger into her and brushing it roughly against her clit as his cock throbs wildly inside of her hole. Aria lowers her head, feeling a bit weak as she moans, her breasts heaving a bit with every thrust as she feels his cock filling her insides and his fingers rubbing her clit vigorously.

He finally releases into her, shooting his hot sperm deep inside of her tasty little asshole, filling her up and lubing his own cock as he continues to pound into her. The sensation from feeling his cum shooting into her over and over, filling her insides until there is no room and causing it to ooze out with every thrust, causes her pussy to spasm, squeezing his finger as she cums along with him, soaking his hand and the bed. Michael's cum drips down her ass towards her pussy and onto the bed as he continues to smack his hips into her, feeding her is pulsing cock as he milks out more cum into her hole, feeling her pussy muscles pulse as she cums, rubbing her clit and massaging her wet pussy lips. Her body convulses, whimpering from the cum dripping out of her ass, his violent thrusting, and her sensitive pussy being rubbed wildly after cumming.

Michael keeps himself inside of her, blocking the cum from escaping as he releases her quivering pussy, licking and sucking his fingers clean. He finally pulls himself out of her nice and slowly, letting her feel every second of the sensation as the cum splatters from her gaping, pulsing little asshole, dripping and oozing his warm sperm.

As he crawls over to her, Aria slides herself on top of him, kissing him deeply and grinding her wet little pussy against his crotch. The cum inside of her ass drips down to her pussy, causing her to shiver slightly as Michael's hands slide up and down her back, holding her tight and keeping her warm as he his lips wrestle with hers. A string of saliva hands from their lips as she pulls back for a moment before smiling at him, whispering "I love you." Michael brushes the hair hanging in front of her face and smiles back, kissing her lips softly as he whispers back, "I love you more baby."

Luhy
Luhy
1 Followers