Honeymoon Drive

Story Info
My first day of marriage.
1.5k words
3.81
24.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legshow
Legshow
7 Followers

Recently remarried I found life as a new wife very interesting. My husband is highly 'motivated' and likes me to dress provocatively when we entertain or go out. He insists that I wear seamed stocking with suspender belt, and absolutely no knickers, and skirts and dresses six inches above the knee. I have told him that really exposes a lot of me but excites me to the point that I juice up immediately. He obviously likes that and I have got very used to showing myself off. We go for road trips and its fun all the way. We went on a road trip for our honeymoon and hubby said to me that he would start my training immediately.

In the car as we travelled, I was told to strip off to my nylons, suspender belt and shelf bra and sit with my feet on the dash and legs spread wide open. The thought excited me and within minutes I was almost naked, feet on the dash and spreading. It wasn't long before we were slowly passing a truck and the driver was staring down at me and smiling. Hubby asked if I was nervous and I told him how excited it made me feel. Hubby was wearing shorts and T shirt so I released his cock and entertained myself while the truck watched us for several minutes. The road was quiet so hubby pulled into a rest area and the truck followed us. We parked a short distance from other trucks and I asked what next. Hubby said it was my part of my training. The trucker flashed his lights and my husband told me to get out of the car and walk across to his truck. I was very reluctant, I was practically naked. Hubby reminded that I was now his wife and that I agreed to obey him.

So I got out of the car and steadily waked to the truck, where the driver was stood next to with his cock out. It was obvious what I had to do. I stroked his cock and he fondled my breasts taking my shelf bra off and touching my wet cunt. I realized then that I was dogging for my husband. I have always had a sensitive clit, even as a young girl it was always sensitive, but the feeling was beyond belief, stood there in stockings and suspenders and heels and enjoying every second of my initiation. The guy positioned me in his headlights so that all could see, and it wasn't long before I had several others around me. I couldn't believe what my hubby had done on our honeymoon drive to our destination. They took me in turn filling me bareback, multiple times, till each was drained. Then they allowed me to return to my husband who had been watching.

I was so turned on and worked up when I sat in our car that I asked for more. Hubby said that I was now his fuck whore. We continued our drive and as he passed more trucks he slowed down to match their speed. Driving alongside the cab the truckers got to see everything. My dripping oozing pussy wanting more cocks.

We arrived at the hotel later the next morning, the car smelling like a brothel from al the spunk that had dripped onto seat. Hubby remarked that I was a good girl and there is going to be a lot more fucking foe me. That excited me since I enjoyed sucking cock, fucking and being a very naughty girl. My new hubby was giving me the opportunity to continue being sexually naughty, and he knew it. The hotel was very luxurious and before entering I had to slip a few clothes on, but left many buttons opens, so not much was concealed. We checked in and the Bell Hop helped us with our luggage. My blouse was open and he was staring at my tits very obviously. Hubby realizing this fondled me in front of him until we reached our floor. Exiting the elevator my hubby pulled on my skirt and it fell to the floor. The Bell Hop picked it up and then we strolled to our room, my tits and cunt on display once again. The Bell hop opened the room door and we went into our room. I removed my open blouse and was now naked and ready and willing. Hubby said he had forgotten something at check in and had to go down and would be several minutes. He left the Bell Hop with me and said your tip is on the bed... and that was me.

The young man fucked me until my Hubby returned and then was told to place another full load into me cunt. He did with vigor and when he had finished he commented that he wished all hotel guest were as accommodating. My Hubby asked what time he got off work and said that he could use me again. He agreed to that and I was in for another training session later that evening.

After breakfast we went to pool area next to the beach and relaxed. I put on a regular bikini and was happily relaxing for a while. Hubby turned up with a honeymoon gift for me, a micro sheer bikini that just didn't cover anything up. I draped a towel around me and proceeded to change at my hubby's insistence. There were a few younger men around and watched me change, the towel being eased off my body as I did. I was now exposed next to the pool where my audience had moved to sit closer to us. I slipped my hand up Hubby's shorts and found a very stiff cock. As I massaged his cock my bikini top was removed by one of the onlookers. I said that we should retreat to a slightly more private part of the pool area and so we all, hubby, me and onlooker retreated to a cove that wasn't quite in full view of the main hotel.

I put the sun lounger flat and laid back and closed my eyes. My bikini bottoms were removed and lotion rubbed all over my body by several men. My nipples were very erect giving my condition away. Four men were touching me, rubbing my breasts, rubbing my clit and finger fucking me. After a few minutes I began to squirt. I have been a squirter since being a girl. They took it in turn to Frigg me and keep me squirting. Several spunked on my tits and face and used it as lotion to rub all over me. Then they fucked me in turn and drained everything they had into my cunt. I have been now been married less than a day and already had 11 different cocks fucking the hell out of me.

I was dressed for more action that evening. Hubby selected my evening wear: heels, seamed stockings, suspender belt shelf bra, short skirt and black sheer blouse. We dressed and proceeded to the restaurant. That evening at dinner I noticed several of the men who had intercourse with me earlier in the day. We had a booth and hubby sat next to me and it wasn't long before he instructed me to open my legs and hitch my skirt up, which I did. As I did he fondled my breasts and opened my blouse up, enough to see my nipples. Then he checked my cunt to see how wet I was. He said it wasn't wet enough and instructed me to use my small vibrator on myself. Fortunately the hum was hardly discernable unless you were at our table. It was fun bringing myself off in a public restaurant and my husband definitely approved. A few of the men could see what I was doing since their tables faced ours. That too was a turn on for me and it was long before I was juicing up, then suddenly squirting. Hubby fondled me as I did and my breasts were now uncovered and my nipple very erect. The waiter smiled as he took our order and was very attentive: surprising what service you get when everything is on display.

After eating we went to the lounge and found a quiet corner where our poolside friends joined us and bought us drinks. One sat beside me and started feeling me up while the others watched. The more I drank the looser I got as the evening wore on, and I found myself almost naked on my back sucking my Hubby to completion. Then our friends using me as they wanted without restriction. I was so drunk that I just took one cock after another. Hubby told me later that I had 10 cocks multiple times that night, some Cumming back for more. I was a very popular newlywed for the whole time we stayed at the hotel. That night the Bell Hop came back for more and hubby watched as he fucked me another three times throughout the night.

Legshow
Legshow
7 Followers