Honeymoon Excess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

"Our casual flings, we've never talked about them." Jeff remarked. "And that one couldn't be called a fling. I've always thought that a fling would involve actual sex. I've had a few, but most of them slip from the memory like smoke in a breeze. One or two have been different enough to remember."

Before their wedding they had talked about the two main affairs they'd had in their lives. Jill's longest was eighteen months, and for Jeff it was just short of two years. Now Jill said, "I know what you mean. I don't remember that much. Maybe a couple I could recall. You?"

"My first casual was also my first time."

"Oh, do tell me," she urged, then struggled to sit up over him, "I'll tell you what. Let's see who's got the best casual humping tale. We'll do it in categories that we recall. What made us remember them."

"You've got me intrigued. Should I start?"

"Yes, casual and losing your virginity? Fascinating."

"When I'd just started university I lived with my parents on the third floor of a block of flats. There was this woman, much older than me, in her early thirties maybe."

Jill nudged him playfully," Hey, I'm in my early thirties, just. That's not old."

"It was to me then," Jeff said, kissing her quickly. "Anyway, my mother knew her quite well, and had told me that her husband worked on the oil rigs and was often away. Her name was Natalie and every time I saw her I thought, in my adolescent way, how sexy she looked."

"More sexy than me"

"Who could be? I was home for the Easter break, and had been out for my evening jog, and came back in vest and shorts, all sweated up. Natalie was standing at the lift door holding some shopping bags.. The lift was broken, and I couldn't keep my eyes off the bulge of her breasts again her cardigan."

"Because the lift was broken?"

Jeff shook her by the shoulders, "Are you going to let me finish?"

"Get to the sexy bit."

"I carried her bags up to her flat for her, and followed her inside. I'll rush this, just for you. Remarking on my sweaty state, she asked if I'd like to take a shower before I had a refreshing drink." Jeff paused teasingly, watching Jill's wide eyed interest. "Jill, I was in the shower for one minute when the door opened and Natalie, completely naked, stepped in beside me. My first totally naked woman. Those breasts were as mighty as they had looked under her cardigan, and my penis, practiced being a lance and poked against her."

"I'll bet that gave her a shock," Jill observed.

"Not at all, she was ready for it, gripped it, and while we were still in the shower she took me in her mouth. Can you imagine how all this felt to an inexperienced klutz, like me? Anyway, we came out of the shower with me having revelled in the touch of her. For the next three hours she schooled me in the things I should know to make a woman happy. Erogenous zones, oral, the lot."

"She did a good job. Did she know you were a virgin?"

"It didn't take her long to guess that."

"Did you see her again?"

"No, I went back to university and when I came home in the summer they had moved away, because of her husband's job. Not an occasion I'd forget."

Jill leaned over him, kissed his chest, his neck and finally his mouth. It was a gentle, loving kiss, and when they broke, she said, "Well, as you know, my first time doesn't qualify since I lost it in my long term affair with—"

"Wots'isname?" Jeff broke in.

Laughing, Jill said, "Quite. So we need another category. What about unusual or unlikely places to have a casual?"

"Yes, I think could do that. You've got one?"

"On a plane to Singapore," Jill said, with just a trace of pride.

"Mile high, eh? Do tell."

Jill snuggled closer to him, her breast pushing into his side, "It was while I was still modelling, and I had to be in Singapore for a photo shoot. How old would I be? Twenty four, I think. I'd lived a bit, and knew what I liked. The flight was delayed, and it was a night flight. This handsome business man, started making conversation, and somewhere during that I must have said something about being nervous about flying, and how I didn't expect to sleep easy. He flung in a couple of compliments linked to my modelling aspirations. He had an open honest face."

"Ah, you like an open honest face, don't you? That's why I always wear mine."

She chuckled before giving him a withering look, "Business class had those enclosed cubicles with tilt back seats, and blankets were available. Oh, hell, let me cut through this. The lights were dimmed to encourage sleep, and suddenly he was beside me, asking if I had been able to settle. I found myself being relieved that he was there. A tentative touch, a kiss to relax me, a shuffle, his hand on my breast, so comforting, and I placed my hand on his thigh.

When his comforting hand moved down, I knew exactly where it was heading, and I wanted it. As I parted my thighs, I felt him loosening my skirt buttons, and his fingers recognised my moistness. That movement alone took my breath away, and my own hand moved over his solid penis encased in his pants. Excited by what his fingers were doing I tore at his zip. Within seconds, he was on top of me, and his hard penis was deep inside my lady"

Jill's raised her head to look at Jeff's reaction, "That was it. Rather uncomfortable, but not unpleasant. We thanked each other, and amazingly, I slept."

Jeff was initially uncertain about how he'd like to hear of Jill's sexual experiences, but as her story progressed he found himself feeling gratified that this lusty woman was all his forever, and everything that had happened to her had been preparing her for him.

"Now," she challenged, "beat that. Location?"

Jeff knew exactly which incident fit the bill, and he had reviewed it in his mind to see how much he could recall. "A museum." he said.

She sat up over him again, "You didn't do it in a museum?"

Jeff nodded, "Last few weeks of my university course. A small group of students were given a guided tour followed by some free time. I'd gone into this darkened room. There was a display outside with a heading of 'Polynesian Culture ' The only light was from the screen, on which bare breasted ladies were dancing provocatively. Good choice, I thought, as a commentary was telling of the customs and cult of these particular people. Men in skimpy loincloths appeared to dance alongside the young women.

I had assumed I was alone until a voice close behind me said, 'Sexy isn't it?' In the dim light I recognised the female student, b ut I also saw that the top three buttons of her blouse were undone. I wondered why, until she said that it being the last week of university we should be sharing a goodbye kiss.

Always willing to oblige in that department, and sensing this could be a 'never look a gift horse 'moment, I bent to kiss her. Within seconds her tongue was halfway down my throat. In spite of the surprise of that my left hand was inside her blouse on a bare breast, while my right hand rubbed into her skirt at the junction of her thighs.

Her hand with equal rapidity began searching for my pants zip. Gasping, she wondered if we should dare do it there, even as her hand closed around my erection. I didn't even answer the question. Raising her skirt, I guided her back to a table I'd noticed as I came in, leaned her back, drew her panties out of the way and was up inside her as she lounged on the table, moaning her delight. When we were finished, she said that it had been 'terrific', her actual word."

Jill snorted, "So that's where you got your big headed, great lover attitude."

"No, I didn't get that until I had you."

She nuzzled into Jeff's neck, "In a museum though." She sat up over him once again, "Which category now?"

Jeff thought for a moment and suggested, " Any casual oral sex memories?"

For just a moment, Jeff thought Jill's face looked dubious, . But then she asked , "Getting it or doing it to someone? May I suggest getting it?""

"Good question. Yes, if that's what you want."

"No, wait—"Jill questioned, "-wasn't your session with the shower lady-?"

"No, she did mouth it-but didn't complete. Let's add the ruling that it had to end in orgasm. Although I'm struggling here"

"That's easy for a man. A blowjob is the end product. But for a woman if she is sucked and licked down there, she might get close, but usually they guy will want to penetrate."

"So you don't recall one?"

"Oh, yes, there was one that stands out. A number of years back, it was quite clear it was going to be a one-nighter. He was only in town until the next day. We'd met in a bar, and had hit it off. Up in his hotel room, we quickly stripped off, to slowly admire each other's bodies. The usual stuff, you know? He had a slight pot but otherwise was a bit of a charmer. And he had clearly been around the block a few times. Knew his way around a woman's body. Good with his hands, had plenty of expertise, but a smallish penis.

He had teased me with his fingers tickling between my legs, while he licked my nipples. But then his lips and tongue moved down over my belly, into my pubic area. I was already well moistened by his fingers, but when his tongue ran slowly along the outer edge of my labia, I knew I was in for something special. There was no early attempt to do what his fingers had done. It was all a sort of teasing stimulation with him. So much so that, by the time his fingers parted my labia, I was ready to scream at him to get on with it.

But this was all part of his method. His tongue immediately plunged onto my clitoris, then he gave it a very gentle suck, and I was almost gone at that point. His licking became front to back, his tongue ploughing like some wide soft brush, back and forward. And there was the real slurping noise he made, as though he was sucking at some soft juicy fruit.

Finally, as his tongue returned to my clitoris, he inserted one finger into my anus and the other wriggled into my lady, just like you did this afternoon. I was gone, floating-"

"Like you were this afternoon," Jeff butted in.

"Yes, you've learned what I like. Anyway, I was away and gone before his penis slid up into my lady. And that was it."

"You know," Jeff had to admit, "hearing what you've told me so far, I was almost jealous on that one."

Jill deliberately rubbed her pubes along his upper thigh saying, "None of what I've said so far bettered what I've found with you" She kissed him, "Now, what about you?"

"No clear memory I'm afraid. There was one time I was about twenty two and took this temp in our office to the cinema. Must have been holiday time because, I do remember now, we went in the afternoon. Cinema was almost empty, we had the back row to ourselves. She had bright but probing eyes, and a wide sensuous mouth."

"See, I'm jealous already," Jill said, biting my shoulder.

"Read on," I laughed, ruffling her hair. "It's coming back to me. She wanted to kiss me as soon as the lights went down. Yes, I remember being surprised and not a little delighted at her avidity. I'd put my arm around her, and she wriggled so my hand went under her arm and onto her right breast. The main feature had barely started when she took my other hand and placed it on her upper thigh, and immediately her hands were working over my rising bulge.

Now I remember thinking that we should have been in a bed. I could have suggested my flat in the first place, but I feared she'd be too innocent. Innocent? Hell, before I could slide my fingers between her thighs she had, expertly freed my erection, and there I was having it waved about in her hand. In a cinema, would you believe? She leaned her mouth close to my ear and whispered something about wanting to show her gratitude for all I'd done for her in her time in the office.

The next minute her head had dropped into my lap, and her mouth and tongue were working all around my erection. I had a quick look around to ensure nobody was near enough to be aware of what was going on. My fingers rubbed against where I felt her labia would be under her skirt. She paused a moment to wriggle and pull her skirt up to give my fingers access, which they took eagerly as my excitement mounted.

Her lips had now completely enveloped my hardness, and her tongue was licking frantically at the tip. With one dip of her head she had me at the back of her throat, and her head began bobbing up and down as she really worked on me.

At the same time she was applying a sucking technique that only you have bettered, Jill. Her hand was working around my scrotum and I knew I was damned close. So close, that my fingers had stopped working on her, and were preparing to pull her back if I shot my load. She twisted her head so that my penis head ran along the inside of her cheeks, and I'm sure she gave a little moan of pleasure.

She couldn't have been any older than twenty two, and I had to wonder where she had acquired the expertise to give head like this. Her fingers gave my scrotum a gentle tug, and then a squeeze, and that was enough to set me going.

I warned her, but her reaction was to drive her head down harder so that her mouth buried in my pubes, and my erection felt as though it was way down her throat. There is little movement you can make from a cinema seat, I could only give my hips a little twitch, as, apologetically, yet joyfully, I pulsed and pulsed over and over sending my fluid flowing down her throat. There was a glugging sound as she swallowed it all.

Drained, I lay back in my seat, and looking down I watched as she released my fading penis, and licked at the remaining drops on the tip. Then she touched my hand, and urged me to finish her off. Within seconds I had found, and pampered her clitoris until she heaved up straight, trembling and giving little whining noises, that I was sure would attract attention. To prevent that I pushed my mouth against hers, and her salt tasting tongue lashed against mine. And that was it."

"No follow up?" Jill asked, her eyes wide.

Jeff shook his head, "Her contract was up the next day and she had found a job in another town. I always wished I had found out how she had acquired such technique."

Jill gave him a scolding look, "Considering you weren't sure you'd remember enough, you did pretty well."

Jeff admitted that he was surprised himself, "Funny how just talking about it triggers more memory. I had forgotten that I'd groped her."

They lay in silence for a moment, looking up at the stars, comfortable in each others arms. "Naked together under the stars," Jill murmured. "Doesn't this count as doing it in the open air?"

"It might be the best we get, but I tend to think of it being away from all accommodation. In a wood, say, or on a beach."

"Maybe we'll think about that. For now, any others?"

"Nothing that comes to mind," Jeff mused, enjoying her enthusiasm for these, what would you call them-confessions?—revelations? Then he asked her, "You said you had given three blowjobs, and only swallowed once. Anything to tell on that one."

For the second time Jill's face clouded, "Well, that was a strange one. It went from being most pleasant to being rather frightening."

"Wow, you must tell me now."

Jill gave him a little kiss and mentioned how dreadful the first two occasions were. "Anyway, we met at this party, and the occasion looked set fair. I only ever considered good looking guys-" She chuckled, "-You are the exception."

Jeff gave her a mock punch to the jaw, "Cheeky. If I had the strength I'd deal with you right now, Madam. On with your story."

"He was handsome, was something big in the finance world, and dripped that sense of wealth. His name was Alec, and we talked, danced, and he asked me back to his apartment for the ubiquitous 'night-cap'. I had no doubts about what the outcome would be, and I'd had enough champagne to rather look forward to it. He drove a Merc, and the apartment enhanced the suggestion of wealth. Lavish furnishings, two bedrooms, sumptuous kitchen.

From the first he was gentle and respectful with me, from his first kiss to his removal of my last item of clothing. His hands caressed my body with such loving intent, that I was almost stupefied with desire for his entry into my lady. His mouth and tongue kept my skin in a continuous tingling state.

His erection was quite impressive, and when it finally entered my lady it was again, with respect, and caring. With the drink and his caressing, I was quickly near to climax, and, so subtle was he, that he knew it. His harder thrusts drove right up inside me, and I was aware of every pulse of him. My orgasm was strong, and it was enhanced by experiencing his own emphatic ejaculation.

. We lay recovering and his hand stroked my hair before he sat up and requested what I'd only had men just go for."

"That sounds interesting," Jeff came in. "What was it?"

Jill smacked her lips together, "Interruptions. Interruptions. If you must know he asked if I would do him a big favour. When I agreed, he asked that, if he went for a shower, would I take him in my mouth and swallow.

I had to tell him of my only two experiences before, and he was so sweet about it. Told me that he didn't want me to do anything that I was uncomfortable with. But honest, Jeff, he had been so good with me, and I was just a little curious about how different it might be to swallow.

When he came back from having his shower he was completely naked, a muscled Adonis, I was thinking. He was kind enough to ask again, if I was sure I wanted it. We lay on the bed, and he fondled my breasts, until his penis was up to semi hardness. I took it, and practiced all the procedures that I have delivered to you, Jeff. It wasn't long before I heard him groan, and I was immediately aware of his fluid flowing down my throat. It went on far longer than I expected, as his hips flexed against my face. He gave a fluttering sigh as it finished. Much better for me than those other times."

Jeff could not resist breaking in, "So that was the one time you told me about, and I have been the beneficiary of that."

Jill looked down at him, her eyes looked slightly sad, "I didn't do it again until with you on our first night. But there was a nasty little finale. We sat, naked, on the side of the bed, and he was rambling on about how good it had been, when the bedroom door swung open, and a big guy, naked, except for a towel around his waist stepped into the room. He was hairy all over his body but what shook me was his erect penis that stuck through the towel. Honest, Jeff, I've seen some, but this was the longest I've ever seen.

He started accusing his room-mate of being sly, and demanded a share of the goods. From what he said, I could tell he had been watching, certainly the last part. His language was gauche as he talked about 'great tits', and about giving me 'one good fuck'. All this directed to Alec, as though I was some kind of whore.

Alec got off the bed, demanding that his friend get out. I was up and collecting my clothes. They were cursing and swearing at each other as I darted out. I'm sure I heard sounds of blows being struck, but, still naked, I was out on the corridor, which was thankfully quiet. Hastily I pulled on my dress, pushed my panties into my handbag and got out of there. I've never gone back to anyone's place since then."

"Yes, you have," Jeff told her, at the same time putting a comforting arm around her. "Mine."

"Oh, you were different," she whispered. "And will be forever more. But I had bad dreams for a while after that. I couldn't stop torturing myself with thoughts of how it might have turned out."

Jeff nodded, "Well, as long as you learned from it. Come on, I'll give you a cuddle."

They had one final, long warm kiss and then stumbled inside to bed. Within seconds Jeff heard Jill's deep breathing as she slept, and he knew he wasn't going to be far behind.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers