Honeymoon Excess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

By the end of their first week on the island their lovemaking had become less frenetic, and was down to twice per day, without losing any of the wild passion when it did take place. They did more walking, more holding each other close. But, as promised, Jill did repair Jeff's lance, and he attempted to soothe her frayed lady with his tongue, and, for her, that made the repair of his lance more of a priority.

One day during the second week, armed with towels they walked to the tiny secluded bay they had found earlier. Their main intention was to bathe and rest, and happily the bay was just as free of people as it had been. The sun was high and it was very hot, but at the top of the beach they found a neat little hollow between bright bougainvillea. A tall palm tree sheltered the area from the sun.

After spreading their towels, Jill removed her thin blouse and skirt, to reveal a very skimpy bikini. She adopted a provocative pose and asked, "What about this body?"

Jeff was wearing shorts that doubled for bathing, and as he looked her over he said, "Probably better without those two bits of decoration. Or maybe, when wet." He ran towards the sea, "Last one in has to pay a forfeit."

"You cheat," she yelled, as she started after him.

As he plunged into the water, Jeff realised that he hadn't fastened the ties on the shorts, and the elastic waist was less than reliable. He just managed to grab them to keep them up.

He rose to the surface, to see Jill plunge in. She rose just a few feet from him, her lovely blonde hair streaming down to her shoulders.

"Forfeit!" he demanded,

"Big cheat." she said, brushing hair from her face.

"Forfeit!" Jeff called again, grinning broadly.

"What is it?"

"Simple. A warm, friendly kiss."

"Gladly," she said, coming in close to him, and their lips came together.

As they kissed in the bath-warm water, she rolled her body against his. Both relished the skin on skin sensation. For the next ten minutes they splashed each other, wrestled, raced, and were like two kids at play. Then Jill dived under the water, and he could see her in the clear blue water, spearing towards him like some exquisite mermaid. Jeff saw her legs kick, and her arms stretched out ahead of her.

He failed to detect any threat in those extended arms, until just as they reached him, they spread, grabbed either side of his shorts, and pulled. Immediately and too easily, his shorts dropped to his knees, and he saw, and indeed, felt , Jill's face nuzzle into his semi-erect penis.

Jeff was still yelling, "Shark!" when Jill, still clutching his shorts backed quickly away, tugging as hard as she could. Being almost below his knees, the shorts being pulled, took his legs from under him, and he tumbled backwards under the water.

By the time he rose to the surface, Jill was wading as fast as she could through the waist high water, triumphantly waving his shorts in the air, and yelling, "Can't catch me." Then she screamed as she saw Jeff wading strongly after her.

A quick glance either way had told Jeff that they still had the beach to themselves, and determinedly, he pushed through the water to catch Jill, retribution on his mind. He was getting pretty close as she reached shallow water, which would enable her to make more speed. Jeff made a diving lunge for her, and his fingers trailed from her shoulder, down her back and clutched the thin strap of her bikini top.. That flimsy garment came away in his hands, and ignoring the loss, Jill ran on up the beach, stopping once to turn and waggle her bare breasts at him.

His half erect penis bounced wildly as he ran after her. By the time he reached their towels, Jill was leaning back on her elbows, a look of mock terror on her face, as she pointed, "Please, God, keep that sea monster from me."

Naked, his penis still at half mast, Jeff held up the bikini top. "Lose something?" he asked cheerfully.

"Not really bothered," Jill replied, with a shrug. Then, coming to a kneeling position, she pushed her brief bikini bottoms to her knees, rolled back, with her legs in the air and snatched them away. "Do you collect them?" she asked cheekily, throwing them towards him, before coming back to kneeling position.

Jeff, watching her erotic contortions, saw the appearance of that beloved corn triangle when the bikini was lowered. Then, as her raised legs parted to discard the bikini, the pink rose petals at the junction of her thighs were revealed, and, as he caught the bottoms, he sensed his penis rising to proper lance proportions.

Now, back on her knees, Jill too noticed the rise, reached for it, and wrapped her lips around it. That action drew a shuddering breath from Jeff. He could have happily let her continue, but he had other intentions.

Placing his hands on either side of her head, he gently eased her back. As his penis left her mouth, Jill looked up at him, wide eyed, "No?" she asked with a surprised tone. "Your lance tasted of the sea."

Jeff found it even more erotic that they were indeed still wet from their bathing. He shook his head, and held up the bikini bottoms, "I want my lance to be where these have just been. " He paused to give her a grin, "But seven inches deeper."

Jill laughed, "I can settle for that," she said, beginning to lie back. As she reclined, she parted her thighs, and raised her knees slightly, and there it was, all laid out for him. "My lady awaits," she said coyly. "But only seven inches? I do hope she's not going to be disappointed."

Kneeling down beside her, Jeff said, "I doubt that." He trailed a hand up along her inner thigh, to flex at her labia, sea-wet on the outside, but juicy wet as his fingers moved briefly inside, and he heard her little croak. But that moistness was all he needed to know, and he moved up over her. The sensations were tremendous, as he kissed the salted skin of her breasts, and their two wet bellies skidded together. He moved his mouth up towards hers.

Inwardly delighted that Jeff had chosen to enter her lady, Jill rejoiced in his subtle touches as he moved up her body. The brief visit of his fingers into her inner moistness had her gasping. Her lady throbbed with the anticipation of the lance's entry. How clever of her to give it that name. Their time in the sea had been such fun, and the sensations of their wet skin rubbing together were intoxicating, and now she was totally relaxed for what was to come next. Jeff's wonderful face loomed over hers, he smiled, and said, "I think this might take some time," before lowering his lips onto hers.

Jeff had it all worked out. As their lips came together in a gentle, almost chaste kiss, he held his solid penis, his lance (he would get used to giving it that name in time) in his hand, and carefully moved the tip onto her labia, waggled it to part those lips, and slid it over her clitoris, heading towards her waiting lady. It was lovely to feel her body tremble, feel her mouth part to seek his tongue, and to succumb to that, as his lance reached the opening it was hungry for.

Jill had delighted in the tenderness of the kiss, but as she sensed what Jeff intended she knew she would be unable to sustain such gentleness. Sure enough, the moment his lance's head moved into her labia and over her clitoris, her whole body tensed, relaxed, tensed again, and her tongue searched greedily for his. In one sense she might have felt a little guilty at Jeff taking all the responsibility, but as his lance moved delicately into her lady, she could only think, 'Do it. Do it.' and she wrapped her arms around him, welding their wet skins together.

Slowly Jeff slid his lance into the glorious heated moistness of her divine passage. One long slow push until the head struck against her interior, and he withdrew his lance, only a little and gently thrust again.

Jill had to pull her mouth from his to whisper in breathless bursts. "Nobody, just nobody. Not at any time, has filled me, so massively as you, Jeff."

Jeff delighted in her words said, "Filling you massively is the goal for the rest of my life." Then their lips and tongues tangled once more, and Jeff was thrilled to feel the rise of Jill's hips along with the flexing of her lady's eager muscles, matching every upward push he made. There was no urgency, no desperate agitation in their movements. Maybe that would come, but for the present , they were in perfect rhythm together.

How many minutes were they like that? Jeff wasn't timing it, but the bodily sensations, the natural rhythm they had together, just told him that it had to be extended for as long as possible. He was sure already that he had never been inside any woman, in such total rapture, as long as this was enduring.

Jill was certain of similar conclusions. So many men spurted as soon as they were inside. One or two had a little more staying power, but already she had become aware, on this honeymoon, that Jeff was special in that department. But what they were experiencing here far outlasted anything they had achieved so far, and it was so exquisite. His lance giving her lady wall to wall excitement, as they moved in wonderful unison.

Reluctantly, Jeff knew that it had to come to climax at some stage. What he longed for now was that they should hit that climax at the same moment. There was a trembling in his scrotum, as he listened for signs in Jill's breathing that would tell him she was coming close. On impulse he broke their kiss, and moved his mouth to savour the roundness of her breasts.

His movement gave Jill the opportunity to gasp, "Oh, Jeff, this is so special." His mouth on her breasts had moved her desire up an extra notch. That mouth was so perfect in everything it had done to her. Somewhere deep inside little flares were going off.

"I want us to go together," Jeff told her, noticing his own stumbling with words. "Are you close?"

"Suck, Jeff. Lick them, like you're doing." As he did what she asked, electric signals seemed to shoot down her body. Instinctively, she spread her legs wider, knowing that this could, in no way, influence the depths Jeff's lance was hitting.

Jeff knew from Jill's actions that she was nearing something. Accordingly he increased his pace, well aware now that the pressure in his scrotum was building. It was marvellous, as his thrusts increased, so Jill's hip pulsing matched him. And now, her breathing was indeed deeper, harsher, faster, with just a touch of desperation. She was so close, and so was he.

That increase in their mutual thrusting had really got to Jill, something was building inside her, a dam was set to burst, and she longed for Jeff to ride with her on whatever wave was coming their way.

Jeff moved to bring his lips close to hers. But, her head was beginning to toss from side to side, and she was panting for breath. "You going, Jill?"

"Yes, oh, God, yes, Jeff. Fill me more." Jill could no longer think coherently, this wild craving was upon her.

Jeff knew just where he was and with two more mighty thrusts, he began pumping it all into Jill. The head of his lance reached out for her womb.

At that exact moment, Jill succumbed to the collapsing dam inside her. She flowed, she floated, she gushed, and still was able to sense the pouring of Jeff's hot fluid inside her. Every fibre of her body was aflame.

Their joint vocalisations, Joy's shrill squeal, Jeff's growling groans, rose up among the trees, and maybe scared the birds. But they had made it, and had hit the heights together. When he was able to collect his thoughts, that fact, delighted Jeff.

If the whole act had taken some time, the calming down was fairly time consuming too. At last, Jill, nestled against Jeff's chest, sighed, "Love in the open air. Could it be so special?"

"We'll keep trying. Maybe we'll get it right sometime." They both snorted with laughter.

They were silent for a long while, just savouring the after effects of their passion.

Before the end of their time on the island, they returned once more to the small bay. Even though they didn't hit the heights of their previous visit it was still a physical delight for both of them. "It would be greedy to expect more, "Jill commented.

On their very last night, they shared a sumptuous meal at the hotel, took a moonlight stroll along the beach, hand in hand, occasionally stopping to gently kiss. Then they retired to their apartment, and made love, gently at the beginning, then wildly demanding at the climax. Afterwards they lay naked in each other's arms on the balcony, saw a shooting star, and made a wish.

"What did you wish for?" Jeff asked.

"I can't tell you that, it mightn't come true."

Jack shrugged, "I wished that our shared laughter and loving would last for the rest of our lives."

"Hey, that was my wish. You can't have that."

"What are you going to do about it?"

Jill snuggled her breasts against him and said, "Make sure it comes true." After a moment's pause she asked, "What would you say was the high point of our honeymoon?"

"Oh, without a doubt," Jeff said, beginning to hold up protective hands, " that curry we had on the second night."

In spite of his raised hands, she pummelled him two fisted on the chest, "You know what it was."

He kissed her, "It was everything, every revelation, every touch, every smile, every orgasm. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'll make plans for us to come back here for our silver, and then our golden wedding."

"Fifty years?" Jill queried, "Will we be able to do the things we've done this time?"

"I'll bet we have a damned good try," Jeff told her, and they shared one long good night kiss.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers