Honeymoon Fling

Story Info
She cheats on husband while on honeymoon.
1k words
3.57
216.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at writing a story from the perspective of a woman. Plase let me know how effective it is)

My name's Anjali. I'm 23 years old, have dark hair and olive, asian skin tone. I grew up in North London and my parents are quite religious Hindus who came here in the 70s. I'm not so religious and I like a good time.

At school I had a reputation as a bit of a slut. I went with all the good looking guys and was the first girl in my class to loose my cherry.

After school I went to college and studied to become a dental hygenist. It was there I met and fell in love with my husband, Danny who was studying pharmacology. He swept me off my feet with his good looks, suave manner and honourable intentions.

I was so flattered by his behaviour that I gave up the string of men I was seeing. Danny didn't press himself on me. He thought I was a virgin and wanted us to save ourselves for each other on our wedding night. He didn't realise that I hadn't really saved myself for anyone or anything since I was in my teens. But I loved him and I didn't want to ruin his dream so I went along with his plan.

By the time we were married I'd been without sex for so long I genuinely think I could have healed up! But I was in heaven. I was with Danny, who I love like mad and I was horny and anticipated some fantastic sex. I thought the sex would fill my desire - among other things.

Danny had planned a fantastic honeymoon for us. Three weeks in South East Asia: Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

Our first night in Singapore was fantastic. The hotel was gorgeous and luxurious. The room was spacious, tasteful and had a wonderful view of the city. The bed was huge, the sheets were cool and crisp.

Danny's always been an early riser. He says that he always attended pre-school clubs so that he could get inside, out of London's cold, rainy winters. He was always the first at the library when he was at college. So, it was no surprise that he woke early that morning and told me that he'd go for a walk around the city while I slept in for a bit. He knows I'm not very good in the mornings.

I got up and hour later when I started feeling uncomfortably hot and sticky. It wasn't the bed, we only had a thin top sheet, no blankets or duvet. I went to the air-conditioning control to try and re-set it to something more comfortable. But it wouldn't work. The lights indicated it was trying to take the room to 18ûC - but the thermometer showed 27ûC!

I called the front desk and asked for someone to come and fix the air-conditioning in the room. They said they'd sent someone up straight away.

When I lived with my parents I'd always slept naked. I didn't see the point of pyjamas. I was sleeping on my own and didn't have anyone to cover up for. When I spent the night with one of my boyfriends (I'd always tell my parents I was with a girlfriend) pyjamas would just have gotten in the way. I certainly wasn't going to wear PJs when I slept with my husband!

This left me with a little dilemma, though. I didn't have time to wash and dress and the only other thing I had to wear was a short, lacy satin gown. I decided I'd just have to wear that and put it on before the maintenance man arrived.

And when he arrived I was stunned! He was gorgeous. Chisled features, strong chin, dark, brooding eyes and a physique that an acrobat would be proud of. I found myself flirting while I explained the problem with the temperature.

I stood by the control unit and explained how it wasn't bringing the temperature down. The maintenance man stood behind me and quickly fixed it. Fans came to life and the air became cooler. But I had been heating up. I turned around and grabbed his head, pressing his mouth to mine.

He broke off the kiss and took control, leading me to the bathroom, pushing me forwards over the basin, lifting my gown and fingering my dripping hole. While he did that he undid his belt and trousers with his other hand and brought his stiffening cock out.

I felt him inch his cock into my cunt and I pushed back on him, feeling his foreskin move back as I gripped his pole with my cunt muscles. He filled me wonderfully and started pumping hard and fast.

This wasn't gentle love making. This was hard, fast, lusty sex.

He banged away for about three or four minutes, working his fingers over my clit and brining me to a throbbing orgasm. As I orgasmed I clutched his cock and felt him shoot his cream deep inside me. He throbbed a few times and then withdrew when he'd shot the last of his cum against my cervix.

I turned around, knelt down and sucked his cock clean, removing all the cum he and I had left on it. I ran my tongue around his helmet, taking an extra swipe of the goo under his foreskin and told him he'd better go.

As he left the room I returned to bed and waited for Danny to return from his walk.

Danny came in about five minutes later. I called him over and told him I wanted his inside me. Danny quickly got rid of his shorts and dived onto the bed to join me. I pulled him on top of me as I kissed his face and shoulders, telling him how hot and wet I was for him.

He groaned as he entered my slick, sperm coated cunt. He slid in and out, lubricated by the maintenance man's spunk. This excited me so much I came twice and as I had my second orgasm, Danny unloaded inside me. His sperm joined the maintenance man's in my unprotected cunt.

This was the best sex I'd ever had - and it was only the first morning of our honeymoon. Imagine what could happen on the other 20 days. I wondered whether there might be anything else in the room that needed help - and whether the maintenance man had an assistant.

Feedback and votes welcome.