Honeymoon in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby..." he whispered into her ear over her moans. "Hey little girl...why don't you tell your daddy whose pussy this is?"

She looked over her shoulder at him with a gleam in her eye. "Oh, daddy..." she said, teasingly. "Do you want your wittle girl to talk dirty to you?"

He continued fucking her hard as he stroked her hair softly. "Yes, little girl. Tell daddy what he wants to hear."

"Oh, daddy..." she responded in her best little girl voice. "You know whose pussy this is. This little girl pussy is daddy's, and only daddy can fuck it. Daddy owns his little girl's pussy."

"Oh baby," Carlos moaned back. "You're such a dirty little girl...you're too little to be fucking such big cocks. That's why daddy is the only man you can let fuck you. You understand?" He grabbed her bulging ass cheeks roughly and spread them apart. He loved looking at her tight little asshole, pink and puckered, and he loved how big and soft the cheeks felt in his hand when he squeezed his fingers around them.

"Yes, daddy," she moaned trying to sound innocent and girl-like. Carlos couldn't take it anymore. His balls twitched and he felt the steaming cum rising slowly up his shaft. He grabbed a chunk of his wife's long, thick, straight hair and pulled her back harshly. "I'm going to cum!" he practically screamed into her ear.

And with that, he exploded. His cock convulsed as he shot stream after stream of sticky cum deep into the crevice of her pussy. He noticed through his ecstasy-laden haze that she was coming too, screaming softly into her arm, her eyes almost rolling into the back of her head. When he was done and had caught his breath, he slowly slid himself out of her, and when he did, a slurpy, stringy mixture of their juices oozed out of her spent pussy. Without the weight and pressure of his dick holding her up, Natalie almost collapsed. He rushed to hold her up and they both laughed.

"Whoa," she said. "That was intense."

The walked back into their room and flung themselves onto their bed, naked and sweaty.

"It's only two o'clock," he noted. "We have plenty of time to nap and then take a nice sunset walk. What do you think?"

"Absolutely," she smiled, and cuddled up next to him. "I love you so much, baby. Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world."

He smiled down at her beautiful face, enchanted by her hypnotic brown eyes, and kissed her gently. "I love you more, my wife."

Exhausted from the rough sex, it was only moments before Natalie was asleep, snoring softly. Carlos looked over at his wife, her gorgeous, huge, naked tits rising up and down slowly in her sleep. He was so lucky.

Natalie was in fact a perfect lady. He loved her for how beautiful, elegant, and classy she was. But he was delighted when after sleeping with her a few times, he started to realize what a freak she was in bed. When they started dating, they kind of adopted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it came to their sexual pasts. He had been pretty wild in his day, fucking around with more than his share of women, and experimenting in all kids of kinky stuff -- more than a few threesomes, swapping girlfriends with his college roommate in the middle of sex, a little bit of bondage and S&M, sex in public, etc. He imagined that Natalie had also had a lot of fun judging from how amazing she was in bed. They had stumbled onto their little incestuous "daddy's little girl" dirty talk by accident one day while fucking, and while any other girl might have found it twisted and disgusting and demeaning, Natalie loved it and got so turned on by it. This was just one of the many examples of the way that Carlos and Natalie kept their sex life as active and spicy now as when they started dating four years ago. Carlos knew that marriage would be no different. He never worried about Natalie's sexual past, despite how wild she was...as long as she was faithful to him, which he knew she was, he could care less what she had done before him or how much she had slutted around (undercover, of course, since she was always the perfect lady in public). He figured that they were both young and hot and had huge sexual appetites...promiscuity was a normal byproduct of that, and he truly knew deep down that it would only enhance their marriage. Absentmindedly, Carlos reached down and closed his hand over his wife's crotch and rubbed her beautiful clit gently with his palm. She stirred slightly and moaned quietly in her sleep, and then continued to snore. He smiled and sighed, and drifted off to sleep imagining all the ways that he and Natalie would get to experiment throughout their marriage.

12