Honeymoon Manor Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even half-mad with pleasure and shaking, Aaron nodded. His eyes rolled back, and he groaned, inarticulate. He was so stiff, so hard, so pent-up...!

But Gretel knew exactly what to do. Exactly what to say. With a soft, insistent purr, she made everything better:

"Cum."

Aaron bucked his hips wildly forward, his grip going uselessly limp as he resorted to grinding up against her thighs instead. He reached around Gretel's hips, grabbing two handfuls of her rear and fucking her thighs through her dress and his pants, staining his trousers dark. He grunted and groaned like an animal, stupidly rutting against her body and-

And sagging into her arms as Gretel answered his raw passion with almost maternal tenderness. "There's my good boy, there's my good boy. Gretel's got you, darling. Shhh."

She stroked his hair, and even as his cock twitched and splurted hot, thick wads of seed into his pants, Aaron felt his eyelids drooping. "So sleepy. So tired. So heavy." He felt so sleepy. So tired. So heavy. So good. So warm.

Aaron's eyelids sank shut with a satisfied hum, and the last thing he remembered was something stiff and warm pressing to his lips...before he took it into his mouth. Something sweet touched to his tongue, and he drifted off to sleep.

— — —

When he came to, it was at a long dinner table, completely bare. Aaron blinked groggily awake, head lolling back before he straightened up in his seat. The scent of sugar hung cloyingly in the air, almost overwhelming. And yet, it wasn't overpowering or unpleasant. There was a certain familiarity to it. A sort of...nostalgia.

More immediately pleasant, though, was the sight of his buxom hostess bouncing into view. She leaned in front of him from the side, smiling warmly and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "There's my little helper! How did you sleep, sweetness?" Gretel tantalized in a skimpy, sheer apron, the pristine white of it only making her gorgeously dark skin look that much darker. It did almost nothing to cover her body, and even her areolae peeked from the edges as her tits strained against it.

Aaron started to masturbate again.

Gretel giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "Ooh, that well, mm? Listen, sweetness. I'm sorry those nasty little fairies got you all dammed up." She kissed him again, this time on the lips. "Gretel's going to do the best she can to make sure we empty those big, bloated balls of yours, so you just sit tight, OK?"

Aaron nodded.

"Good boy! Now." Gretel stepped back, rocking on her heels. "You must be hungry!" His stomach rumbled, as if on cue, and she giggled once more. She cocked her head to the table, and Aaron's eyes followed. "See anything you like?"

As if by magic, the empty table was suddenly covered with food. No, not quite food, because that implied a meal. More accurately, the table was suddenly covered with sweets.

Cakes, cookies, shortbread, pastries, fruit of every color of the rainbow...! Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, maple, every taste imaginable suddenly conjured before his very eyes! Aaron drooled, this time over food instead of Gretel's luscious curves, and he even managed to pull a hand away from his cock to reach for a icing-topped cupcake.

Gretel cooed with delight, standing beside him and bending at the waist to watch him eat. Aaron shoved the cupcake into his mouth and nearly moaned as its saccharine sweetness touched to his tongue. The most he could manage out in the forest was maple bark or perhaps some wild berries. Compared to that, this was absurd! The first taste wasn't nearly enough, especially with the promise of so many different flavors! He stuffed a cookie...no, two cookies into his mouth, crumbs falling into his lap as he indulged his appetites.

"Ooh, my good boy's got a sweet tooth, doesn't he?" Gretel giggled, patting Aaron's belly. He nodded, though he didn't really hear her. He found his attention exceptionally lacking when she wrapped one of her hands around his cock and started to pump. The purr of her voice in his ear was more sound than instruction, but he found it blessedly easy to just slump back in his seat and let her words wash over him.

"Those naughty little fairies have you pickled. Stewing in your own arousal, all pent-up and loopy." She ran her thumb over the pre-drooling crown of his cock. "But I don't need a scarecrow without a brain, and I don't need a boy who's more keen to edge than he is to orgasm." She kissed his cheek and brought her other hand down to pat his belly again, rubbing slow circles.

"I need a boy who's willing to indulge," she whispered, her breath hot against his skin. "I need a boy who wants to cum early and often. I need a boy who's so utterly hooked on my treats that he'll gorge himself until he rides that sugar high right into my arms...and the crash right into a nice, soft bed."

By that point, Aaron's eager consumption had slowed, but not stopped. Gretel oh-so-helpfully placed treat after treat into his emptying hands, and as he clumsily smeared icing and sugar on his face, Aaron found himself happy to just glut himself on pastries. When he mashed a slice of cake against his cheek, though, Gretel saw fit to intervene more directly.

"Here, silly little boy." She laughed, rich and luxurious, and instead of placing some sugary morsel in his hand, she offered a glass of milk. "You must be thirsty. Why not gulp this down and take a moment to compose yourself?"

That sounded good. That sounded real good, actually. And that's why Aaron didn't think twice — or at all — before he tipped the glass to his lips and drank it down. Rivulets of white spilled from the corners of his mouth, and soon the fullness in his stomach turned to pleasant satiation. If the sweetness of his so-called "meal" had sent his nerves buzzing, the cool glass of milk that followed soothed them.

In fact, he was so drowsily satisfied that he simply had to let his eyes fall shut. And his body slump back, taken by a sudden and profound relaxation. He didn't even notice as he was lifted up and dropped onto something soft and bouncy. And warm. Real warm. Like a big, comfortable pillow. Or two. Aaron practically purred as he flopped onto his side, arms stretching wide to hug as much as he could manage. He heard Gretel giggle...

...about the same time he felt the cushion he was resting upon jiggle. It wasn't enough to jostle him awake, but it was enough to coax his eyelids open.

He was resting on warm, dark brown, the occasional puff of warm air blowing his hair back. Almost looked like he was...grinding up against Gretel's tit. With a massive Gretel looking down at him. How did she get so big? He blinked again. How did he get so small?

Did it really matter?

Aaron flopped back down, grinding his hips forward against the pliant warmth of Gretel's breast. He murmured with pleasure as he rutted himself to orgasm against her tit, smearing his wasted seed against her skin. She seemed to share his delight, cooing as if she'd just seen a pet she liked to pamper.

When she spoke, it was more like vibrations to be felt than sounds to hear. Either way, her breasts seemed to vibrate along with her words, so all Aaron really focused on was the intoxicating buzz of her tit-flesh against his cock. "Ooh, there's a good boy!" She giggled again, pressing her hands up against her breasts and wobbling them from side to side. "See? Isn't this better than getting all backed-up and loony? Such a silly little boy, letting the fairies tease you like that! Gretel's always happy to see her good boy enjoy himself. And on top of that..."

She plucked him from the surface of her breast once more, lifting him up and moving him to a jar of rich, golden syrup...before dropping him into it. "...I got you a playmate!" She clapped a lid down over the top and screwed it shut, but Aaron didn't worry. No, as he sank into peaceful gold, he realized he could breathe. Somehow. Magic. Didn't matter.

What mattered was that there was the outline of a mouth around his cock and the sudden application of suction. The outline spread from those plump, pursed lips. A mouth became a face. A face became a head. A head became a torso became a full, shapely body. There was a girl in front of him, kneeling and smiling nice and wide as she bobbed her head in his lap.

She was hourglass perfection, so femininely curvaceous that even the sight of her was enough to send Aaron's balls clenching down as he emptied another load into the honey-girl. His seed spread through the golden syrup of her head, clouding it and sending her giggling around his cock. His seed stayed in her head as she pulled away, and soon the honey-girl was mashed up tight against him, breasts pillowing against his chest, lap pinning his cock to his belly and hers.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, hard. Aaron shivered as he tasted the overwhelming sweetness of her body, tinged just slightly with the saltiness of his seed. And as she took his still-stiff cock in her hand and guided it between her thighs, as she took him into her body and began the slow, steady clench of her devilishly tight cunt...Aaron knew he'd never escape. That he'd never want to escape. That he'd found heaven.

Gretel just giggled. She watched Aaron wrap his minuscule arms around his minuscule lover, and that was that. The jar went up on her shelf, the first of many. Her smile turned wide. Almost sinister.

She licked her lips. She and Mab were expecting more visitors, weren't they? A glance at the table confirmed her suspicions. She didn't have nearly enough sweets to ply her guests with. No, as Gretel turned from Aaron and his mellifluous lover, she prepared to set to work.

There was baking to be done.

~ — ~ — ~ —

Thanks for reading! This is the prologue to a collaboration between me and Carol_J, who is amazing and wrote the second half of this chapter. Go check out their work! The first chapter of this story, written by me, will be posted on my page sometime over the next few weeks! Stay tuned!

Oh, and by the way, this story does not take place in my recurring setting, the Cloistered Lands. Just to head off any confusion about Titania and Oberon existing in my world! ;D