Honeymoon@No Tell Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4u4647
sex4u4647
223 Followers

"Another first for us." Piped up Marge. "Our first black cocks Carol, I can't wait. You?"

"Next!" Carol laughed.

Ten minuets later the two black couples came over to the pool area. Towels wrapped around their waists hiding their lower bodies. The women showing their heavy, beautiful breasts. Carried proudly on their chests. Beautiful tits that just begged to be sucked. Reaching pool side the towels dropped exposing two pretty bald pussies and two half hard large cocks, equally bald.

"Fresh cunt." One of the men cried as he reached for Marge.

"Bob. Stop it. You horny bastard." His wife yelled. "We haven't met these people yet and already your ready to fuck the girls. At least wait till you've been introduced before attacking them."

"Ok hun." The guy named Bob said meekly to his pretty wife.

"I'm Joan, my sister Joan, her husband, Ray. And my unspeakable, horny man is Bob. Pay no attention to him. He gets worse if you do."

Hellos were said as all met.

Marge went to Joan and asked. "We now have met. Can he attack me now?" "Girl! Your asking for trouble. Go ahead if you dare, he's all yours." She replied

Marge quickly went next to Bob, reached her hand to his now engorged, eight inch long black cock and led him to a lounge chair. Sitting him down she knelt before him and opening her mouth sucked him in. She was used to Ralph's ten inches so this eight inches was easy for her. As she deep throated Bob, his wife watched in amazement. With his cock well lubed with her saliva Marge then sat over his body and guided his stiff cock into her waiting pussy.

"That's the first white girl that's ever taken him so easy." Joan announced.

"Have you seen her Ralph? Check him out." Carol told her. "He's bigger."

Ralph had been sitting and when he rose Joan and Jean gasped at the sight of the ponderous size of his cock.

Joan approached Jack. "I prefer a average size cock. Want to fuck me white boy? You want some dark meat?" She asked, as she kissed his lips.

"Can't hardly wait to pleasure you." he replied. They french kissed as he lowered her to the nearest lounge. Jack's hands gripped her nice firm breasts and he bent down to suck on one then the other. Her tits were sensitive, she loved to have them sucked. But she wanted something else and gently pushed him down to her bare crotch. His lips kissed her nude pussy and his probing tongue parted the lips of her cunt. Her juices were already running as he licked at her. Sweet nectar flowed from her. The more he licked the more there was. He feasted on her pussy.

Jean was caught between Tom and Joe. They spread her out and Tom started eating her cunt while Joe pushed his prick to her mouth which she eagerly opened and sucked him in.

Sharon laid before Ralph and asked. "Will that fit in me?"

"Let's try." As he lay over her and aimed himself to the entrance of her body. Sharon's cunt opened easily to the head, then wider as five then six whole inches filled her.

"That's lovely. Haven't been so filled with cock for a long time. Love it." She quietly murmured to him. "Fuck me with your nice cock."

Ray moved to Mary and embracing her asked. "You want some cock?"

"Why not? My mans licking your woman's pussy so you might as well fuck me." She smiled as she spread her legs to accept him in her empty cunt. Ray's cock was as big as Bob's so Mary had some difficulty fitting him in. "Let me on top she asked." Ray rolled over and she eagerly mounted him. Reaching back, holding another different cock about to fuck her, she lowered her cunt to cover his heavy shaft. "Oh, slow, give it to me slowly. Yes, yea. That's nice. Fill me with your cock If my husband could see me now. I see him. He's fucking your wife now, just as your fucking me." Mary screamed with a heavy climax. Ooh, ooh. That's great." She yelled. Sally and Ruth were not forgotten. Rich was laying on his back with Sally riding on his hard cock while Ruth sat on his mouth having her pussy licked. The two faced each other and were squeezing each others tits.

As the afternoon wore on the happy fuckers switched partners several times. Connected in many and all different positions. Men and women all ate pussy and sucked hard cocks. No one cared who did what. It was just everyday enjoyable fun sex.

sex4u4647
sex4u4647
223 Followers
12