Honeymoon Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,425 Followers

"Oh yes! Make me cum!" Angie was screaming from the other side of the clearing, the sound her wet pussy squishing loudly as he pumped his fingers into her. I could see her standing in front of him now, his mouth licking her clit while his fingers plunged into her pussy. She looked at me with smoldering eyes while she pulled and twisted her nipples, apparently picturing my hard dick pumping in and out of her instead of the fingers that were in her.

"Yes. I can feel you growing in me even harder... Oh god I'm going to cum!" Lisa squeaked as her body started to shake and tremble. I could feel her pussy squeezing and pulsing around my dick, which wasn't quite ready to fire yet. I rolled her off onto the grass, keeping my dick buried in her until we were in the missionary position, her legs held high in the air as I started stroking in and out of her. "OH YES...YES...YES!" Lisa cried as I drove into her time and again, my body banging into her exposed clit with each stroke.

"OH fuck," I groaned as my body jerked and my dick spewed its first squirt of pent up cum into her. Time and again my body jerked and my dick pulsed, filling my wife with my hot cream. I finally fell on top of her, panting for breath as Angie and Sam clapped.

"Very nice," Sam said.

"One hot fuck! I wish you were doing me like that!" Angie said with a grin as she leaned back against a tree, her legs splayed wide, showing off her sopping wet pussy.

"I guess we kind of forgot we were being watched," I said quietly, turning a bit pink around the ears.

"Not to worry, you were great performers," Sam said. "I look forward to seeing more of that kind of great sex."

"So you do this a lot," Lisa asked from where she was laying on the grass under me.

"Oh sweety, we've been fucking in front of other people for years. Kind of makes it a lot more intense, if you know what I mean." Angie said.

"I think I know what you mean. It's the hardest I have ever had Mike cum, and, god I think I came for almost five minutes myself!" Lisa replied.

I pulled from her pussy, unleashing a small flood of cum and rolled onto the grass next to her. "Damn that was good," I panted.

"That it was lover," She answered as she rolled over to snuggle up to me, one leg across mine and her head on my chest.

Lisa and I lay like that for some time while Angie and Sam worked around the site, making a fire and clearing away broken branches and such. "I guess we need to put up the tent." I said quietly.

"Hmmm I suppose so," Lisa said, slowly rolling off of me to get up.

I got up with her and we dug out our tent and sleeping bags, making up our sleeping arrangements as a low rumble of thunder echoed across the peaks.

"Sounds like we're going to get wet," Sam said as he worked with some pine branches to build a shield for part of the fire pit.

"How soon," Lisa asked.

"Oh maybe half an hour. Time to eat a quick meal."

"Good idea," I said as I dug out some food and a small pot. I filled it with water from the small spring and then set it in the fire to heat. It took a while, and we barely had time to eat our reconstituted beef stroganoff before the first large drops of rain spattered on the ground around us.

"Well, sounds like time to retreat to the tent." I said as a loud clap of thunder rattled the trees around us.

"I agree." Lisa said, pulling the covers over our packs. We crawled into our tent, our heads pointing toward the door. We zipped most of the door closed, leaving just a small portion open for us to look out. We could see the rain clouds rolling over us and down into the valley, sheets of rain falling from the clouds in long gray strings. The rain pounded around us for only a few minutes before it reduced to a gentle shower.

At first it was just a quiet argument, but soon it was clear that she was more than a little upset. "What the hell do you mean you forgot them? What kind of fucking moron are you? How could you forget them?" We could hear clearly through the material of both of our tents.

I couldn't help but look outside when I heard their tent unzip, only to see Angie walk toward the small fire, which was now mostly out. She knelt by the fire for some time, feeding small branches and sticks into it until she had a nice fire roaring, the light drizzle merely making sizzling sounds as it hit the hot logs, but doing little to reduce the flames.

I lay back down and cuddled Lisa to me, planning on going to sleep. We lay there for some time before we could hear gentle grunting sounds. I moved my head to look out and was shocked to see Lisa, sitting next to the fire on the grass, her pussy pointed toward us, plunging a nearly two foot long double headed dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Check this out," I whispered to my wife.

Lisa rolled over and peaked out the hole, looking directly at Angie's exposed pussy. "Damn."

I pulled the door far enough so I could see too, half laying on top of Lisa's back. "God that's hot."

We watched her for some time before she pulled the long dong from her pussy and rolled over onto her knees, resting her head on the grass and sticking her ass high in the air. We watched her exposed pussy as she slowly pushed the plastic dick into her farther than I would have expected, her motions quickly returning to plunging the artificial appendage in and out of herself as she used her other hand to stroke her clit.

I slipped the rest of the way onto my wife's back, allowing my rock hard dick to press against her ass, my hips starting to move in time with her motions.

"Fuck me," Lisa whispered, spreading her legs and allowing me access to her pussy. I slid back a bit and then forward, allowing the head of my dick to engage into her already wet lips. "Oh yes." She cooed as I pushed myself up her back, driving my dick deeper into her. We lay watching Angie fucking herself with the big dick, our hips moving in time with each other to quietly stroke my dick in and out of her.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum," My wife whispered urgently as her strokes started to become erratic.

I felt her pussy clench around my dick as I continued to stroke into her. As she was shaking with climax, I saw Angie get up from where she was kneeling and move several feet toward our tent, squatting down and spreading her legs, the dong never leaving her pussy.

"That's it cum for me!" she said loudly from where she squatted, one hand sliding the dick in and out of her pussy and the other frantically frigging her clit. "OH god. Yes. That's it! I'm going to cum! Cum with me!" she cried loudly into the night as her whole body trembled, a stream of cum squirting out several inches in front of her as her body jerked.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as my dick jerked, squirting a huge shot of cum into my wife. My body jerked time and again as my dick squirted shot after shot of cum into her, unable to take my eyes from Angie's squirting pussy.

"That's it," Angie cooed as she pulled the dick from her and gently stroked her wide open pussy. "Felt good didn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed my show."

I lay silently, trying to catch my breath as she got up and walked away from our tent without another word.

"damn." I groaned as I rolled off Lisa and lay on the sleeping bag panting.

"I guess she wanted us to watch, huh?"

"I guess so," I agreed as Lisa moved over to cuddle up, her head on my shoulder.

"That kind of turned you on, didn't it."

"More than I would have thought. I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman squirt that much before."

"I guess it happens."

"I suppose so," I agreed, watching the light from the fire flicker on the tent. "I wonder why Sam wasn't involved. They seem to like to show off."

"I don't know," Lisa said with a yawn. "I'm not sure it's any of our business."

"I suppose not," I yawned, my body suddenly tired.

The sun was well up and the birds chirping when I crawled out of our tent for the first time in the morning. I noticed that Sam and Angie's tent was open, and a fire was crackling away as I walked off into the bushes to take a leak, my morning woody still sticking out.

I stood, willing it to go down enough so I could take a leak when Angie startled me. "God, I'd love to wake up to one like that in the morning."

"Huh?"

"Your hardon. I'd love to be able to wake up and climb onto that," she said as she stepped over and reached out to grab my dick, instantly reversing any progress I had made in making it go down. "And it gets big fast too. I'd love to have it stuffed inside me."

"I'm not sure Lisa would like that."

"Oh it would be our little secret," she whispered as she stepped around me and continued to stroke my dick with her hand while she pulled me to her with a hand around my neck. She kissed me wetly, her tits pressing into my chest while she pushed her hips back and pushed my dick down between her legs. I felt the wetness of her pussy lips on the top of my dick as she moved her arm around me, squeezing my ass and continuing to kiss me urgently while she rocked her hips, grinding her clit into my dick.

"Oh fuck. Yes." She whispered as she broke the kiss and leaned back to look at my dick disappearing between her legs. She slowly pulled back until I felt her lips on my head and then arched her back, driving my dick slowly up into her pussy. "Oh god what a dick! Oh my god it feels good!" she whispered as she lifted a leg and wrapped it around my waist. She rocked her hips, grinding her clit into the base of my dick while I was pushed fully into her. "Right there." She groaned as I reached up and squeezed both her tits.

"You might have waited for me!" Lisa snapped from behind me, clearly upset, and I guess I couldn't blame her.

"Oh... Sorry!" Angie said quickly, pulling off my dick with a loud slurp. "I guess I got carried away."

"You did, but Mike still could have said no."

"I really didn't give him much chance. I just saw his hard dick and couldn't resist."

"And you couldn't go fuck your own husband?" Lisa asked angrily.

Angie was silent a long time, looking at the ground. "Not like this." She said quietly.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked her.

"He went back to the car. He should be back later today."

Lisa looked at her, anger being replaced by confusion. "I'm not sure I understand?"

Angie walked quietly past us, turning only to see that we were following her back to camp. "He had to go back for his pills. I'm afraid that without them there isn't much chance of getting it up, and to be honest, even then it's not what it used to be. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take advantage."

"So you show off to try to compensate?" Lisa asked her bluntly.

"Yeah. You don't know how lucky you are with a husband that can have a hardon like that. I mean it's a fantastic dick. If he was mine I'd be trying to get him to fuck me all the time."

"How long," Lisa asked quietly?

"Almost eight years now. When he does get it up its not much bigger than a fat finger."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Lisa said, moving over to kneel down next to where Angie had sat on the ground. She pulled Angie to her chest and stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed like that, but it was just so good looking I couldn't help myself." Angie said quietly.

"Tell you what, why don't you finish what you started. I'll go take a short walk and check out the view." Lisa said as she let go of Angie's head and got up.

"You sure," I asked as Lisa came over and gave me a kiss.

"Uh huh. Make her feel good. I know I'm not your first, so it's not like I'm giving anything away that I can't have for the rest of my life. We owe her for her little show last night anyway, this looks like a good way to pay it back."

"If that's what you want," I said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked off toward the woods.

"I guess that means you get to finish what you started."

Angie looked over at where I was kneeling, my dick long since softened and hanging limp. "Looks like we need to get it back up first."

"Yeah." I said as she got up and walked over to me. She held her hand out and I stood up.

She kissed me wetly on the lips for several long seconds before she broke the kiss and whispered to me. "Just let me make you feel good. Think about how your dick will feel sliding in and out of my pussy." I felt her hand gently stroke my already hardening dick. "Oh yes. It feels so nice in my hand." She cooed as she looked down at my dick. "I want to feel it harden in me. Come push it into me." She said, letting go of my dick and pulling me down to the ground with her. She spread her legs wide and coaxed me between them.

I wasn't very hard yet, but I was hard enough to push my dick into her already open hole from our previous few minutes. She pulled my head down to her tits and I eagerly sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, feeling it harden as I swirled my tongue around it.

"Oh yes, I can feel you growing hard inside me. It feels so good." She cooed as I ground my pelvis against hers, grinding against her exposed clit.

As my dick grew harder I started to slowly stroke in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh yes. That's it baby! Fuck me!" she cried loudly to the woods as I picked up my pace and pounded into her. I let go of her tit and looked up, finding Lisa standing at the edge of the woods watching us.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S IT FUCK ME! POUND MY HOT PUSSY! OH GOD YOU FEEL SO FUCKING BIG!" Angie cried loudly, making me grow even larger as I watched Lisa squat down and slowly push a finger into her pussy. Angie began humping her hips up to meet mine, banging her clit even harder into the base of my dick, grunting loudly with each stroke.

My eyes never left Lisa, though, as she stroked her finger in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes, her eyes locked to mine.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" Angie screamed as her whole body shook and trembled around my dick. I continued to pound into her as I watched my wife stroke her finger across her clit as it disappeared in and out of her hot pussy.

"OH fuck!" I groaned as my body jerked, squirting cum deep into Angie's hot tunnel.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as she felt the flood of cum push into her. "YES YES!" she screamed with each new surge of cum from my pulsing dick.

Still my eyes never left Lisa, her own orgasm following mine, her body trembling and her juices leaking from her pussy and dripping to the ground as she struggled to maintain her balance. My dick finally stopped pulsing inside Angie and Lisa got up and walked over, kneeling on the ground next to me. She leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips, her tongue parting my lips and snaking inside to brush against mine and invite it to follow hers. As my tongue entered her mouth she sucked it briefly drawing as much into her mouth as she could before releasing it and pulling away with a grin.

"I take it you liked my husband's work?"

"Oh god yes. I haven't been fucked like that in years. I don't know how to say thank you."

"I'm sure I'll find a way," Lisa said quietly as she got up. "I need to go pee. I'm sure you two will be able to entertain yourselves while I'm gone."

"If it's all the same to you, I'll just lay here and let Mike suck my tits and see if I can get him hard again."

"I kind of thought you might." Lisa said as she walked off.

"OH god. I really owe that woman now." Angie said from below me. "Now do you think you can get hard again?"

"I might be able to," I said with a grin, lowering my face to her fantastic tits and gently sucking a nipple into my mouth.

To my surprise Lisa was only gone a few minutes, returning to where we lay after she dug in her pack. I really couldn't see what she had, but I felt her hands on my ass and then cool lotion stroking and rolling my balls. Her fingers slipped between Angie and I and I could feel her fingers stroking Angie's clit between us.

"Oh god yes. Right there." I heard Angie coo to my wife. "I can feel him getting harder again. Ohhhhhh so good a feeling. That's it baby... Let that fat dick grow in me. "

"That's it sweety. Get a nice big hardon. But you have to save some for me." Lisa said as she got up and stepped around in front of us. "Look up lover."

I let go of Angie's tit and looked up, finding Lisa's pussy hanging inches from Angie's face. "Would you like her to lick me? Do you want to see her tongue pushing into my hot wet pussy?"

If my wife had learned anything in the short time we had been having sex, it was how to talk and dress to turn me on. At the moment she seemed to be pulling out all the stops. I didn't know if she really went both ways, but at the moment she seemed to be willing and almost anxious to .

"Yes. I want to see her lick your hot pussy." I answered as she lowered herself over Angie's face.

"OH yes. That's it. Lick me. Taste my girl cum! And after Mike cums in me you can suck his cum from my hot wet pussy. Would you like that? Do you want to suck his cum from my cunt?"

I hadn't ever heard her talk quite like that, but the effect was what she had apparently been expecting, and I was soon pounding into Angie, driving my dick in and out of her like a piston, each impact making her tits bounce and wiggle. She reached down and stroked one of Angie's tits with one hand, squeezing and twisting her nipple while her other hand slid between us, finding her clit and running her finger back and forth, each impact of my body squishing her finger into Angie's clit.

I heard Angie moan loudly into Lisa's pussy, her body trembling as her orgasm washed over her.

"That's it lover. Good work. She came big that time. Now I want you to come around behind me. I want to feel your big dick pump all your cum into me."

I pulled from Angie's pussy and stepped around to behind my wife while she leaned herself down, allowing her pussy to be exposed for me while allowing Angie to look up and lick her clit.

"Oh yes. That's it lover!" Lisa cooed as I slowly pushed into her already sopping wet pussy. "Now fuck me. I want to feel your big dick slamming into my hot cunt! Fill me up lover. Fill me until it leaks all over Angie's pretty face."

"OH god." I said as I started driving in and out of her pussy.

"OH FUCK YES!" she squealed as I stroked deep into her and Angie worked her clit. My balls bounced off of Angie's face as I pounded my wife, but her tongue never stopped working her pussy, occasionally stroking my dick as well as Lisa's pussy.

"OH god. That't it. Almost!" Lisa cried as her body started to tremble.

I felt her pussy clench around my dick as I continued to stroke, her orgasm obviously taking hold of her whole body. Angie reached up with her hands and squeezed my ass while I continued to stroke into her, her tongue now concentrating on my dick instead of Lisa's pussy.

"Uhhhh" I groaned as my body went rigid, my dick pouring cum deep into Lisa with each strong pulse. My chest heaved to get air as my body twitched uncontrollably in time with my spurting dick.

"That's it lover. Good cum. You filled me so full. Now sit back and watch. Watch while Angie sucks all your cum from my wet cunt."

She clearly didn't need to keep talking like that to get me off, so all I could assume was she was so turned on she was in some kind of slut mode, and I wasn't about to stop her. I pulled my dick from her pussy and she rocked forward, so Angie had full access to her pussy, her tunnel open and my cum leaking from her in large white gobs.

"That's it Lick me. Suck all of it from me!" Lisa cooed as Angie licked and sucked her pussy. Lisa's head lowered to Angie's pussy and flicked her tongue across her clit, making Angie jump slightly, but then dig her tongue in even deeper into Lisa's pussy. I crawled over and let my mostly soft dick hang, pressing against Lisa's pussy so Angie could suck on it as well. "Ohhhh good idea. Lick him off. Make him hard again. If you get him hard you can ride him. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to ride his big fat dick like a horse, sliding up and down that big fat shaft, pushing his fat head into your tiny little pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,425 Followers