Honey's Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tempo of his fucking increased, so did the music of Sue's whimpers and cries. He couldn't believe how erotic the sound was, proving his dominance, and her desire to please him at any cost. He was in heaven, the luckiest man ever.

Sue was astounded. In spite of, now including, the pain of the spanking and the distress of his violation of her ass, she loved it. She was enjoying the burn inside and out, and loved the depth of his passion. Knowing that her cries were adding to Dave's pleasure – she felt free to express her discomfort and tenderness, enjoying what he was doing to her and what she knew it was doing to him.

When Dave felt his orgasm coming, he abruptly pulled out, hoping he wasn't finished with that wonderful ass – fully intending to recover and do it again, and judging from Sue's incredible perseverance, he was fairly sure he'd be doing this all night.

Sue felt Dave pull out, she knew he hadn't cum. She slid to the floor, exhausted and drained. Dave stepped over her, presenting his dick, just removed from her poor, sore ass, to her lips. She hesitated, and he pressed. Sue didn't fight, she knelt up and accepted his dick in her mouth – shocked at her own submissiveness. Sucking and licking, she felt him spurting into her mouth, and she swallowed. When he finished, Dave stumbled back. He picked up a wine glass, bent to Sue and helped her to drink – her arms still secured behind her back. After she had washed down his cum, he kissed her – deeply, ravenously. She kissed him back, just as hungrily. He lifted her off the floor and carried her to bed. He laid on the bed, holding Sue tightly, running his hands over her sore ass cheeks, and squeezing her sensitive breasts. Sue realized that contact with the rough upholstery of the couch had sensitized her nipples, but she relished his rough caresses. She was exhausted, but her instincts told her she was far from finished ...

12