Honeysuckle Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

"You okay?"

"Mmmm yes," Kamile groaned, turning round to face her sister; looking into each other's eyes, they edged closer and closer until their lips met, gently at first but gradually more forceful as their tongues entwined. Suddenly Kamile shook her head and pulled away, her expression a mixture of confusion and excitement.

"No...no we can't!" she gasped, her breathing fevered.

"Why, who's going to know?" Myra purred, nuzzling the younger girl's neck, "you don't really want to stop now, do you?"

Looking deep into Myra's blue eyes, she shook her head and crushed her lips hard against hers, pushing her tongue deep into Myra's mouth. Rolling Kamile over on to her back, she tore open her pyjama jacket and kissed down to her pert little breasts, pursing her lips round the stiff erect left nipple and sucking hard.

"Oh God Myra...yes...yes...oh God yes!"

"You like that?"

"Yes yes...don't stop...please don't stop!"

Reaching over, Myra gripped Kamile's right nipple and gently twisted, whilst sucking and nibbling her left, extracting increasingly desperate gasps and moans from her sister as her clit began to throb in anticipation.

"Myra...Myra...oh fffuuck...yes...yeeess!" Kamile groaned lustfully, trying to push her sister's head downwards. At first Myra resisted, waiting until her younger sibling was almost begging.

"Please Myra...pleeease...you know what I want!"

"Shhhh...okay," she whispered, gently kissing down Kamile's belly until reached the waistband of her pyjama bottoms; hooking her fingers into them she eased them down her legs and off over her feet to reveal her smooth waxed pussy, the soft lips glistening in the dancing glow of the candlelight. Unable to stop herself, she buried her face in the soft sweet tasting flesh, Kamile crying out ecstatically as the tongue rolled over her rock hard clit.

"Ohhhhhh my God Myra...yes yes...that's it...yeeess!"

Groaning lustfully, Myra pushed her tongue deep inside Kamile's dripping snatch.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH...YES...FUCK ME...FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE!" she screamed, wrapping her thighs round Myra's head and trapping her. Closing her eyes, she dug her fingers into the mattress as she felt Myra's tongue working in and out of her soaked pussy, the butterflies building in her stomach as she edged ever closer to release.

"AAAAHHH...OH NO...MYRA...IT'S COMING...AAAHHH!"

Giving out a muffled growl, Myra pushed her tongue in as deep as she could, sending her sister over the edge.

"AAAAAAAHHHH...OHHHHHH FFFFUUCCK...YYEEEAAHH!"

Kamile's slender little frame tensed as the amazing climax tore through her, the waves rippling out over body. For the first time in her life she could feel her pussy squirting; Myra let out a surprised squeal as her face was drenched. Eventually the feeling passed and she released her older sister from her grip.

"Oh my God, you little bitch," Myra gasped, rolling on to her back.

"Sorry sis, Jesus that was fuckin' amazing," the younger sibling groaned, trying to catch her breath; opening her eyes, she looked across to see Myra slipping out of her pyjamas. In the candlelight her gaze fell on the thick bush of pubic hair and chunky thighs, framed by the broad curvy hips. Casting her gaze up Myra's naked body her eyes fell on the huge pendulous breasts with their big erect nipples.

"Like what you see Kammy?"

"Yes," she replied, her voice little more than a whisper.

"Good," Myra smiled, lying back on the bed and closing her eyes expectantly.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Kammy suck it," she purred as she felt the warm wet lips purse around her right nipple, a relaxed smile spreading across her face.

"God Myra, your boobs are gorgeous," Kamile groaned, burying her face in the soft mounds of flesh and kissing the stiff nipples. Moving her hand slowly down Myra's belly, she gently stroked the soft mound of hair before slipping her fingers into the moist folds and rubbed her aching clit.

"Mmmmmmmm...oh my God Kammy...yes yes...harder!" she groaned, her hips writhing and thrusting to meet the probing fingers; rubbing harder, Kamile smiled to herself as her older sibling started slamming her fists into the mattress and kicking her legs in all directions as she tried to fend off the inevitable.

"Come on, thaat's it, let go Myra," she whispered, pushing her fingers deep inside and rubbing the rock hard clit with her thumb.

"AAAAAHHHH...KAMMY...YOU LITTLE BI... OHHH FFFUUCK!"

"Come on."

"AAAAAAHHHH...YYYYEEEAAHH...OHHHHH GOD!"

"Come for me."

Unable to hold on, Myra dug her fingers into the bed and screamed as the climax exploded deep within her, sending her senses reeling.

"AAAAHHHHH...AAAAAHHH...OHHHH...FFUUCK...YYYEEEAAAH!"

For a few moments the pair just lay there listening to the rain; the storm had eased off now, with just the occasional flash of lightning and the odd distant rumble of thunder.

"You okay?" Myra asked, turning to her sister and kissing her softly on the cheek.

"Yes," she whispered, cuddling into Myra as their lips met once more; gently rolling her sister on to her back, Myra spread her legs and slipped between them.

"What are you doing?" Kamile asked anxiously.

"Shhhh relax, you'll like this I promise," her sister purred, gently grinding her pussy against Kamile's, making the younger sister give out a submissive groan.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh...yeeahh...that feels...aaaaahhh!"

"Is that nice?"

"Oh God...yes!" Kamile gasped, pushing back against her sister; as the pair began to find a rhythm, Myra gradually thrust harder and harder.

"Ohhhhhh my God...Myra...MYRA...THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"You like that Kammy?"

"YEEEEESS...YEEEEESSSS...DON'T STOP PLEEEEEAASE!" Kamile begged, grinding her clit hard into Myra's soaked pussy; knowing her sister was almost there, Myra thrust back hard, sending the pretty little redhead over the edge.

"AAAAAAHHH OHHHHHH FUUUUCCK...MYRAAAAA!" she screamed, shaking her head as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, making her head swim. Eventually the waves subsided and she fell back on the bed exhausted, tears rolling down her face.

"Oh my God Myra, that was so beautiful," she whispered, barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Shhh, come on, let's get some sleep," Myra purred, wrapping an arm round the young girl's waist and pulling her close.

"Okay"...

A few hours later Kamile blinked and rubbed her eyes as the morning sun streamed through the thin curtains. Sitting up, she could hear Myra downstairs in the kitchen; a few moments later she came back up the stairs and into the bedroom holding two mugs of tea.

"Good morning," she chirped, smiling at her red faced sister, "you alright?"

"Yes," Kamile replied sheepishly, looking down trying to avoid eye contact.

"I made you a brew, milk and two; that's right isn't it?"

"Yes, thank you," she muttered, taking the mug.

"What's the matter?"

"What the hell do you thinks' the matter?" asked Kamile in an exasperated tone raising her eyebrows at her sister.

"What?" Myra shrugged, taking a sip from her mug.

"What we did last night."

"What about it? No one's ever going to know are they? I mean, you're not going to say anything and I'm hardly gonna go round telling everyone that my randy little sister jumped into bed with me am I?" Myra smirked.

"Jumped into b...you scheming bitch!" Kamile snapped, wide eyed, "you took advantage of me!"

"Oh now come on sis, tell the truth for once," the older sibling teased, "I could tell you wanted to as much as I did after what happened in the garden earlier; when you sat up, your nipples were like bullets."

"Hmmm, yeah well."

Seeing that her little sister was more than a little embarrassed, Myra shrugged off her dressing gown and slipped back into bed next to her.

"Don't get upset," she said softly, brushing her hand down Kamile's cheek, "it really doesn't matter."

"Shouldn't we be getting up?"

"In a bit," Myra purred, nuzzling Kamile's neck.

"Okay," the little redhead groaned as the butterflies rose in her stomach once more.

Right or wrong, they both knew that the genie could not be put back in the bottle now.

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12