Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you taste delicious," Stacy murmured as she repeated the action again and again as Emma arched her back like a contented cat.

"Feels so good," she heard the woman sigh as she sucked at one of her puffy lips, drawing it into her warm, wet mouth and stroking it with her tongue.

As her tongue teased and pleased the redhead's pussy, she watched as Emma tugged the lacy teddy down over her ample boobs, fondling them with her hands and pinching her puckered nipples.

"Yes," she gasped happily, opening her legs even wider as Stacy spread the outer lips of her pussy and ran the tip of her tongue along the wet, pink inner folds with the very tip of her tongue. She felt the girl squirm as she enthusiastically lapped at the warm juices that spilt freely from deep within.

"Yes, just there, don't stop," she heard Emma say breathlessly as she patiently licked and sucked at the girls soft, wet folds and gently stimulated the little pebble-hard clit with a wet thumb. Stacy licked and licked at Emma's molten pussy, enjoying the sound of the redhead's feverish sobs, her voice becoming ever more higher-pitched and strained as her release drew nearer.

"Mmm, lovely and tight," Stacy sighed as slowly eased a wet finger into the redhead's vagina, feeling the tight, velvety lips clasping her as Emma moaned happily.

--

Casey paused as she placed the last "Lola classic stretch-lace" brassiere on the rack; she was sure she heard a noise coming from the rear of the store. There it was again, a low moaning sound. She smiled as she recognised the unmistakeable sound of Stacy (the naughty girl!) making sure that they had another satisfied customer. She remembered that she'd been back there for some time and the redhead hadn't come out yet, although judging by the increasingly loud noises it sounded like she'd be coming quite soon!

As the sounds became louder and more urgent, she stood up to make sure nobody else could hear. She was surprised to see Emma's older boyfriend standing watching her in the aisle immediately behind.

"Oh Sir, you startled me!" she said, her hand flying to her chest.

"Ah yes, I was just looking at these panties, maybe I'll buy my friend something else," he said, fingering a pair of silky French knickers.

Behind her, she could hear Emma's distant moans becoming louder.

"Well, perhaps I can show you some examples back here," she said, taking his arm and quickly leading him away from passionate sounds of the dressing rooms and back towards the front desk.

--

"Yes, yes! Don't stop, don't stop!" Emma was crying now, savouring the delicious friction as Stacy eased two well-lubricated fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. Stacy's mouth was clamped over her thighs, drawing her clit into the warm, wetness of her mouth, her restless tongue dancing over the throbbing nub, tormenting and teasing in equal measure.

The redhead was lying back on the chaise longue, her head back, her pretty face flushed, amber eyes squeezed shut as her heaving body rode the hot surges of pleasure. Her mouth was wide open, as she drew in lungfuls of the hot, humid air, her breasts heaving as her fingers clutched at a plump cushion.

"Yes, oh, you're gonna make me cum!" she panted desperately, sliding a hand over Stacy's blonde hair and pressing her face even tighter against her hot thighs. She slid her other hand up over her swollen breast, tightly squeezing one of her ultra-sensitive nipples between thumb and forefinger until she squealed with the exquisite mix of pleasure and pain.

"Don't stop, make me come, please!" she begged, every muscle straining, her body tensing in anticipation of the coming tsunami.

"Yes, yes!" she cried as her climax hit, the wave of ecstasy sweeping over her, leaving her breathless and spent as she soared upwards on a cloud of pure pleasure.

--

When she finally came back to earth, she opened her eyes to see Stacy neatly folding her clothes.

"There's a bathroom next door if you want to freshen up," she said, her pink lips curled into a friendly smile.

"Thanks," Emma gasped, as Stacy helped her up onto wobbly legs.

"I assume you'll be taking that teddy," she grinned, nodding at the damp scrap of satin and lace still clinging to Emma's damp, exhausted body.

--

"Did you get that babydoll, darling?" he asked.

Once she'd cleaned up and regained her composure, Emma had found James waiting back at the counter.

"No, Stacy showed me something new and I really liked it," Emma replied, digging her fingernails into her palm to stop herself giggling.

"Good, so you found something you liked then?" he said as he handed over his platinum credit card and glanced at his watch.

"Oh yes, very much so," Emma said, winking at the tall blonde as she blushed prettily.

"There," Stacy said, returning the wink as she handed over the little lavender-coloured bag. "We do hope you enjoyed your experience here."

"Very much, thanks," Emma said as James opened the door.

"And I do hope you'll come again!" Stacy called after her.

"So do I!" Emma mumbled as she followed him out into the noisy city streets.

"What was that?" James asked.

"Nothing, darling," she replied.

--

Later, Emma lay in bed and stared up at the ceiling of the hotel room while James snored beside her. Stacy had been right about the teddy; James had gone wild when she emerged from the bathroom dressed in nothing but the tight emerald lingerie and a pair of matching patent leather heels.

She'd had an orgasm with him for the first time in months but only because she'd closed her eyes and fantasized that she was with Stacy. As he enthusiastically bounced up and down on top of her, his breath hot against her shoulder, his eyes squeezed shut, Emma pretended Stacy was pleasuring her with a dildo, her teeth closing around her neck as she told Emma what a bad girl she was.

As James groaned and sweated towards an even quicker than usual climax, she heard Stacy's hot lips telling her how hot and naughty she was earlier in the changing room, where any passing customer could have heard her.

And as he finished with a strangled cry and a series of sharp, staccato strokes, she'd experienced a lovely little orgasm, a pleasant enough tremor but nothing like the earthquake she'd experienced earlier.

As James staggered off to the bathroom, she lay in the semi-darkness thinking about the day's events. It wasn't so much that she was now convinced she was a lesbian, it was more that the experience had made her feel wanted and desirable again, and opened her eyes to a world of possibilities she could explore. Explore as a single unattached woman.

She felt the bed lurch, the springs creaking as he got back in and lay there for a while wondering whether to tell him it was over now or whether it was kinder to leave it until the morning.

12