Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnn nnnnn," Pippa protested, squirming against the tan leather as her tormentor flicked the switch to its lowest setting and gently ran it over her naked skin: her arms, her legs, her stomach. Pippa moaned as she felt Casey ran the toy over her boobs, tracing slow circles over the milky white skin, a series of hot gasps escaping the ball gag as she felt it brush against her erect nipples.

Her protests were getting weaker as Casey expertly stimulated her and the lovely warm tingly feelings spread through her vulnerable body.

Casey took her time, ignoring the young woman's ebbing protests, as she eased Pippa's knees apart and gently ran the vibrator up and down the inside of her thighs. At the same time, she kissed her captive's neck and shoulders, inhaling the delicate scent of her perfume.

"Such a hot little body," she whispered as she delicately nibbled at her earlobe, feeling Pippa shudder as she ran the massager a little higher now, just brushing the gusset of her pink lacy panties.

Casey grinned as she teased the blonde, loving the way that her angry, frustrated sobs slowly but inevitably turned into soft moans of pleasure. She was moving the wand in slow circles around Pippa's thighs now, feeling the woman's hips undulating and pressing back against her as she began to surrender to the sensations.

"Enjoying yourself?" Casey teased as she kissed her way down over one of the girl's breasts and drew a semi-erect nipple between her lips, flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

"Nnnn!" Pippa protested weakly.

Casey chuckled as she switched the vibrator to medium and pressed a little more firmly, drawing a surprised yelp of pleasure. Pippa's moans were getting quite loud now, her young body writhing against the tan leather as Casey eased the buzzing toy up and down over the thin lace of her knickers.

The sales rep. hands were still firmly 'cuffed behind her back and she could only watch helplessly as Casey briefly moved the wand to one side and ran a slender finger over her damp undies, exploring the swollen folds of her pussy beneath.

"Oooh, you're quite wet, aren't you, you naughty girl!" Casey giggled girlishly, making Pippa twist and writhe as her fingers teased her through the clinging wet lace. "Perhaps we ought to get these off."

Pippa often used the wand when she was alone in bed. It was quite powerful so she usually used it over her panties and she squealed and struggled as Casey pulled the damp lace down over her legs, exposing a neat triangle of sparse blonde hair pointing towards her shamefully wet pussy. It was obvious how aroused she was and she felt herself blushing bright pink as she felt the cool air against her moist lips.

"Mmm, what a gorgeous pussy," Casey said as she kissed the girl's puffy, prominent labia and lapped at the sweet, sticky juices that spilled from deep within.

"Mmmm, mmm!" Pippa groaned, all too aware she was no longer in control of her body as she felt Casey's deft fingers spreading her outer lips and her agile tongue enthusiastically lapping the juicy pink flesh within. She threw her head back, showing her long, slender neck as Casey licked her tirelessly, sucking at her sensitive labia and tickling her throbbing clit.

Pippa was so hot now, spreading her legs wide apart, her body demanding more and more as Casey teased her by lightly running the wand up and down the inside of her moist thighs, the edge barely brushing her slick pussy.

Skilfully, Casey gradually built the anticipation, using the toy to stimulate the soft, yielding folds of her pussy. Without her panties, the sensations were so much more intense and she soon felt the pressure building deep within her, as the hot, rumbling pleasure resonated through her body, stimulating every nerve ending from head to toe.

Casey grinned, knowing that Pippa was nearly there now, as her lusty groans of pleasure turned into urgent, staccato sobs as she began to plead for release. She flicked the switch to 'High', and ran the angrily buzzing toy up and down her soaking wet slit, as she stroked the taut little pearl of her clitoris with a wet thumb.

She pressed more firmly as the girl began to pant desperately, her breath coming in hot, tight gasps, her body tensed, her skin flushed as she neared her climax.

"Uhhh, unhhhh!" she cried as she came, her eyes squeezed shut, her young body arching up off the sofa and jerking wildly as the hot electric jolts of pleasure radiated out from her thighs, flowing outwards, her whole body singing with sublime joy.

--

Slowly, Pippa regained her breath and slowly opened her eyes. Without her glasses, her vision wasn't perfect but she could see clearly enough as Casey quietly slipped out of her clothes. Clad in only a tasteful pair of lilac silk panties and a matching bra, Pippa stared at the small green and yellow butterfly tattooed between her panties and belly-button as the young woman rummaged through the case until she found what she was looking for.

"Aha, this is the other vibrator you mentioned, isn't it? The infamous Rampant Rabbit, I've always wanted to try out one of these," she said, smiling as she pulled it from the case.

Pippa watched the young woman turning the toy over in her hands, experimenting with the buttons, fascinated by its unusual shape. She ran a finger long the semi-transparent pink shaft, over the characteristic rabbit-shaped clit stimulator, the thickened section with its silver pearls and the bulbous tip.

"Interesting," she chuckled as she flicked the switch with her thumb and watched the shaft rotate, the tiny silver balls shifting and swirling.

"Well let's see if it's as good as they say it is," she said as she rearranged Pippa's limp, post-coital body so that she was flat on the couch and eased her knees apart.

The intensity of the orgasm had left Pippa feeling limp and relaxed and she could only put up a token resistance as Casey eased her knees apart and slid the lightly buzzing toy along the still slick lips of her pussy. Despite only climaxing a few minutes earlier, she soon felt her body responding, greedily demanding another helping of pleasure as Casey skilfully caressed her.

"Mmmm," she moaned as Casey stroked her, spreading her wet folds and sliding the toy along her blush-pink inner lips.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you?" Casey said as she teased her, gently pressing the buzzing toy against her tight entrance.

"Oooohh gggg," she groaned into the gag as Casey smoothly eased the blunt end of the vibrator between her wantonly wet, clasping lips.

"Yeah, you're loving this little rabbit, aren't you?" she heard Casey asking needlessly as she moaned loudly, unable to hide how aroused she was as she felt the vibrating toy being eased in and out, stimulating the sensitive inner walls of her vagina.

With another flick of her thumb, it began to pulse with a deeper, firmer beat and she heard herself making guttural, animal-like noises as it resonated through her whole body, her pussy throbbing in sympathy.

With her hands still bound, Pippa could only wait and watch helplessly and hope that Casey wouldn't tease her too much as she experimented with the controls. A wicked smile played around her plump pink lips as she tried different settings, pausing to gauge Pippa's reaction each time.

As Casey tried another setting, Pippa felt the thick pulsating tip begin to rotate deep inside her and arched her back, moaning wildly as the toy stimulated her G-spot.

"Mmm, that's the one! You're loving that, aren't you? And I've not even tried the best bit yet!" Casey laughed as she used her thumb to flick the long ears of the little silicone bunny clinging to the top of the vibrator.

Pippa watched her ease the shaft a little deeper, so that the silicone ears embraced her stiff little clitoris then almost fainted with the sheer pleasure as they began to buzz, bringing a whole new level of hot pleasure, another dimension in the rich symphony of sensations consuming her body.

"Uuunnhh, aaannnhh!" she gasped into the gag.

Within a few pleasurable minutes, she was writhing feverishly on the sofa again. If she could speak, she'd be begging Casey not to stop now, as the sophisticated toy brought her closer and closer to an orgasm that promised to be even bigger and bolder than the last.

She watched Casey's slender thumb on the controls gradually increasing the speed of the toy, the buzzing getting louder, the tension building as she drew Pippa's tight young body to the inevitable crescendo.

"Uuunnhh, aaannnhh!" she gasped loudly into the gag, her eyes squeezed shut, her body jerking feverishly as Casey made her come again, a blinding white light exploding behind her eyelids.

--

When she opened her eyes, Pippa noticed it was getting dark outside, the amber streetlights flickering on as the gloomy late afternoon turned to early evening.

"Well, it seems you're right, that bondage gear really does seem to be high-quality," Casey said, as she helped Pippa sit upright and unfastened the ball-gag.

"Yes, thanks," Pippa panted, taking a deep lungful of fresh air, relieved to be able to breathe properly again.

"And those vibrators seem to hit the spot too, you naughty girl," Casey chuckled as she slipped her lilac bra down over her slender arms.

"Yes," Pippa said meekly, feeling her cheeks burn red.

"Let's have you on the floor, shall we?" Casey said, as she helped Pippa slide off the sofa so that she was kneeling on the thick beige carpet.

"Um, can you take the handcuffs off now please?" Pippa asked.

"Not just yet, maybe afterwards," Casey said as she briefly stood to slip her silky panties off her long legs.

"So, I take it you'd be interested in doing business?" Pippa asked hopefully, watching as a naked Casey reclined on the sofa, positioning the cushions so she was comfortable and spreading her legs wantonly so that Pippa couldn't avoid looking at the apex of her naked thighs with its neat triangle of dark hair and prominent, swollen labia.

"Well, I'm not sure yet. Maybe I still need a little persuasion, " Casey said as she ran a hand through Pippa's blonde tresses and gently but firmly pulled her between her legs.

"Yes, mistress," Pippa sighed as she began to kiss her way up the inside of the thighs and inhaled the warm, distinctive scent of Casey's arousal.

12