Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that it had been a terrible kiss or anything, it's just that it was uninvited, unexpected. In fact, she had to admit it had been, well, pleasant. She was certainly a better kisser than Kevin. Kimberley couldn't recall kissing another girl before, except on a few drunken occasions when she was a student as part of a dare. It was nice. Unlike Kevin's, Stacy's lips had felt soft and plump, her kiss slow and sensual and unhurried. And heavy with the promise of something more.

In retrospect, it had been pretty clear she'd been coming onto Kimberley even before that. All that business about finding something she liked at her boutique. Kimberley had heard plenty of rumours about that store. Friends of friends who had gotten quite a lot more than they expected at Stacy's store. Apparently, she was quite the lesbian seductress. Perhaps she'd had a lucky escape tonight.

What if those two men hadn't come over? What if she hadn't come to her senses and rushed out? How far would Stacy have gone? She imagined herself, pinned against the soft leather of the seat as the tall woman eased closer to her, drawing her into a series of sensuous, lingering kisses, the blonde's tongue gently easing between her reluctant lips. Those plump, pink lips pressing against hers, suppressing the little noises of protest she was making as she felt Stacy's eager hands sliding up over her legs beneath the table.

"No, not here," she'd plead as she felt Stacy's fingers tugging at the hem of her skirt, inching it up over her smooth legs.

"Come on, we both know what you want," Stacy would say confidently, her breath hot against Kimberley's ear as she gently bit her earlobe. Of course, she wouldn't want to make a fuss in a crowded bar, so she'd find herself pinned to her seat as the blonde stroked her legs.

"No, you mustn't," she'd protest weakly, moaning as the woman's tongue explored the curve of her ear and she felt the woman's fingers skating over the bare skin of her inner thighs.

She'd look nervously around the bar, but the other customers would be behaving as if nothing odd was happening. Except for the two men at the bar, they'd know exactly what was going on and would be watching intently, the lewd bulge of their erections spoiling the neat creases in their suit trousers. Kimberley would close her eyes, unable to watch their reactions as she felt her cheeks burn bright red.

"Come now, we both know how much you want it, I can feel how wet you are," Stacy would insist as Kimberley felt her slide a hand between her legs, finding her hot, wet centre beneath the clinging panties, her fingers tracing slow circles as the pale grey cotton turned dark grey.

Kimberley eased her knickers down over her slim hips, impatiently kicking them off her legs. She leant back, spreading her thighs, the duvet forming a tent over her wide-apart knees as she caressed her swollen pussy. Once she'd started, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop, her body demanding that she finish what she'd started that morning. And as she moved her hand faster, the images came thick and fast, projected onto the back of her eyelids. Stacy's plump lips had felt so soft and sensual on her lips, she imagined how they'd feel kissing her neck, her shoulders, brushing against her stomach. She remembered the way her finger had left a wet trail along the side of her glass earlier, and imagined what that wet fingertip would feel like as she deftly eased her knickers aside and began to caress her slick, swollen labia.

"God," she gasped, using her fingers to spread her pussy lips as she imagined that wet fingertip caressing her moist folds as she moaned happily. Slowly circling her clit now, teasing and toying with it, coaxing it into a tight peak as fiery sparks raced through her body.

She impatiently kicked the thin summer duvet from her hot body, feeling the air cool against her wet thighs. She arched her back now, her head pressed back against the pillow, eyes squeezed shut like a parody of one of her yoga positions as she imagined Stacy sliding beneath the table and spreading her legs, hungrily licking Kimberley's pussy lips, low, slow licks that would leave her begging for more.

"Oh God," she moaned breathlessly as she imagined the blonde's experienced fingers spreading her labia, using the tip of her tongue to explore the pink juicy flesh within.

She pictured Stacy looking up at her with those smoky grey eyes as she slowly eased a finger between her tight lips, that wicked smile on her glossy lips as she patiently brought to young woman to the point of no return. Kimberley was frigging herself now, two fingers jabbing in and out of her clasping vagina whilst she used her other hand to tickle her pulsating clit.

"Oh God," she panted, as all her muscles tensed, her moist body going rigid as she teetered on the edge.

It was the thought of Stacy's knowing smile and those cool grey eyes, that pushed Kimberley over the edge, and suddenly she was cumming, cumming long and hard as she shivered and thrashed in the large, empty bed.

--

The week passed quickly and Kimberley soon found herself back at the leisure centre, feeling an odd mixture of excitement and dread as her students filed in. She was half-hoping that Stacy wouldn't show up but there she was, strolling casually through the door, looking as immaculate as usual in a clingy, hot pink top and white yoga pants.

"Hi," she said, smiling broadly as she caught Kimberley's eye.

"Hi," Kimberley managed to squeak, glancing down at her trainers, unable to meet the woman's steady gaze, as if she'd be able to see exactly how much time she'd spent thinking about that kiss and fantasizing over where it might have lead.

Kimberley was glad that Stacy took up a position near the back where it would be easier to avoid those searching grey eyes that seemed to be able to see straight into her heart, and other parts of her body.

She quickly got into her usual routine, leading the class through a series of basic, warm-up poses before moving onto more complicated, intermediate positions, relieved to be able to stop thinking about Stacy and all the difficult emotions that it summoned.

As before, when the class ended she noticed Stacy lingering. Soon, they were the only two left and Kimberley couldn't avoid her any longer.

"Listen, about last week, I hope I didn't insult you, it's just that, you know, I've not done that before, and it's not that it wasn't nice, it's just that... Anyway, I'm not sure if you were going to invite me for a drink again, but..." Kimberley said. Why did she keep starting sentences without any idea how to finish them?

"So, you want to go for a drink?" Stacy said, her glossy lips, curled into a half-smile.

"Um ,well, that would be nice, it's just that I'm not sure it would be a good idea," Kimberley said.

"Well, that's OK. Actually, I was only waiting because I wanted to ask you about one of the poses."

"Oh right! Of course!"

"Yes, the Camel pose, I'm not sure I'm getting it quite right,"

"OK, well let's have a look at you," she said, feeling relieved at not having to make a decision.

She watched as Stacy got into position, kneeling in front of her on one of the spare yoga mats. She watched as the woman started to arch backwards, resting her palms against the soles of her feet, then arching further, her body smoothly curved like a bow, her chest thrust forward, her head back between her shoulders, her face tilted upwards, facing the ceiling.

"No, that's very good," Kimberley said as she knelt beside the woman and lightly tapped one of her her buttocks, noting how firm it felt. "Just tuck your bottom in a little, and bring your hips forward."

"Like this?" Stacy said as she stretched a little more, her thighs, stomach, chest and neck forming a perfectly smooth ellipse.

"Yes, that's very nice, very nice indeed," Kimberley said, admiring the way the way Stacy's clingy pink top and white yoga pants clung to the sleek lines of her body like a second skin. She was surprised to realise that the blonde didn't appear to be wearing any underwear, which seemed odd for someone who sold lingerie for a living! As the young woman arched her back, she felt a pang of arousal as she watched Stacy's pants clinging tightly to her firm thighs revealing the prominent cleft at the junction of her legs. Her top was stretched tightly over her chest too, revealing generous boobs tipped with stubby nipples that poked through the Lycra and her hands clenched into small fists as she resisted the urge to reach out and touch them.

"Well, if you say so..." Stacy said, doubtfully. "It's just that I feel I can't quite get the position that you do."

"No, really it's good, you look perfect, just perfect," Kimberley said, noting the way her top had ridden up revealing a strip of lean, tanned stomach, and unable to resist running her hand along her bare skin, then drawing it away quickly before she was tempted to fondle her ample breasts.

"That's nice of you to say, but maybe you could give me a quick demonstration," Stacy said, and Kimberley felt a little disappointed as the woman, slowly unwound like an uncoiling spring, returning to her kneeling position.

Kimberley felt self-conscious, aware of Stacy's grey eyes watching closely, as she quickly got into the kneeling position, then leaning back, feeling the stretch in her thighs and stomach as she gracefully arched her back, her hands gripping her ankles as she rolled her head back until she was staring at the plain ceiling.

"Oh yes, that's very good," Stacy purred as she knelt next to her.

"You see, you should feel the stretch in your thighs as you tuck your bottom in," Kimberley explained.

"Yes, I see," Stacy said, and Kimberley felt the blonde's fingers lightly brushing her arms, her stomach, her thighs.

"Um ,what are you doing?" Kimberley said as she felt the woman's fingers sliding smoothly across her boobs.

"Just getting a feel for the position," Stacy replied as she continued to stroke Kimberley's athletic body.

She had to bite her lip to suppress a low, hungry moan as she felt the hand sliding over the smooth Lycra. She realised she was in a vulnerable position with her back arched, her head thrown back, knees apart.

"You're awfully flexible, aren't you? I like that in a woman. I bet you could get your head back even further," Stacy purred, as Kimberley felt a hand sliding up over her neck and cupping her chin, forcing her head back a little further. She closed her eyes, helpless to resist as, ever-so-slowly, Stacy leant over and kissed her, her plump lips briefly brushing against hers, as soft as a feather.

"We really shouldn't," Kimberley protested half-heartedly, instantly realising that Stacy would regard her feeble protest as tacit permission to continue.

"All you have to do is say 'no'," Stacy said, a wicked smile forming on her raspberry lips as she leaned in for another kiss, more passionately this time, her glossy lips pressed against Kimberley's as she ran a hand through her short hair. Kimberley tried to protest as she felt the other hand roaming over her taut body, cupping her small boobs, caressing her thighs, but all that came out was a low moan as she felt the woman's agile tongue slipping between her lips, exploring her mouth.

Kimberley loved kissing, but Kevin hadn't really been into it, seeing as something unnecessary to get out of the way before getting on to penetrative sex. Stacy seemed to be enjoying it as much as her though, and she could hear the woman's muffled moans as their tongues entwined. Kimberley could already feel her body getting hotter, demanding more stimulation, her feelings threatening to spiral out of control.

"Stacy, we musn't, not here, anyone could walk in," Kimberley mewed, her body squirming as their lips parted.

"Don't you like it?" Stacy asked, already knowing the answer as she cupped one of Kimberley's boobs, drawing another hungry moan of desire from her.

"Yes, no, oh God, we mustn't," Kimberley moaned, straightening up as Stacy knelt behind her. They were both kneeling now, Stacy behind, and she was able to watch in the mirror as the woman wrapped an arm around her stomach and drew her back, their warm bodies pressed together as Stacy' s hand gently tugged at her hair, forcing her head to one side before leaving a trail of hot kisses along the smooth, pale skin of her neck.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she heard Stacy murmur as she gently bit her neck and caressed her boobs with teasing fingertips.

"Mmm, I can feel you're getting hot, let's get you out of this top," Stacy said, impatiently tugging at Kimberley's green top up over her head and throwing it aside, then expertly unhooking her white sports bra to reveal small apple-sized breasts tipped with tiny rose pink nipples.

"Oh God, we mustn't, anyone could walk in," Kimberley exclaimed, her hands briefly covering her nakedness before Stacy grasped her wrists, pulling her arms down to her sides. She watched helplessly in the mirror, her skin tingling as the blonde slid her hands up over her stomach and cupped her boyish breasts.

Kimberley had always felt self-conscious about her A-cup boobs. While her school friends' chests had swelled during their teenage years, hers had stubbornly remained much the same size and she knew that secretly Kevin would have liked her to be a little bustier. Stacy seemed happy enough though.

"Such lovely darling little boobs," she purred in her crisp English accent, running her tongue along the curve of Kimberly's ear as she used her thumbs to flick her already erect nipples causing her nerve endings to fire wildly.

"Yes," Kimberley gasped hotly as she watched Stacy clasp one of her nipples between a wet finger and thumb lightly plucking it, coaxing it into a taut little peak as hot sparks of sensation radiated through her.

Kimberley shivered contentedly as the woman spent several intensely pleasurable minutes caressing her breasts, rolling her hard little nipples between her fingers as she whispered all sorts of wicked words in her ear.

"Every since I joined this class, I've been watching you, wanting to know what it would be like to kiss you, wanting to see this gorgeous little body naked, feel your naked skin against me," she heard Stacy whisper as her hands roamed freely over her flesh.

"Oh God," Kimberley groaned as she felt the woman's hand slide between her thighs, easing them apart a little before starting to stroke her, right where her body needed it most.

She shivered as she watched Stacy's well-manicured fingers caressing her expertly and even through the thin layers of her yoga pants and knickers her deft touch soon sent deliciously warm waves of pleasure though her body.

"Oh God, that's so good," Kimberley heard herself panting as Stacy used the pads of her finger to describe slow circles around her moist pussy.

"You're so hot," she heard Stacy whisper as her hands continued to do wonderful things to her body, finding all the niches and crevices that made her squirm.

"Yes," Kimberley hissed as she watched the Stacy's hand sliding down over her taut stomach then slipping smoothly beneath her stretchy yoga pants and she could only watch and moan happily, as it pleasured her, the Lycra stretched tight over her knuckles as they danced over her swollen contours.

Kimberley was so aroused now, surrendering to the delicious feelings, her breath rasping in her throat as she spread her knees wide encouraging that wicked hand to explore her further. She wished she could stay here all night bathed in this warm glow but at the same time, her greedy body was already demanding more, wanting a satisfying conclusion to all this teasing.

Stacy seemed to sense this, quickly wriggling Kimberley's pants and knickers down over her slim hips to her knees, and exposing the slick, juicy folds of her wanton pussy.

"Look at yourself, look at how sexy you are," she heard Stacy whisper as the woman's hands began to caress her nakedness, and when she looked she saw someone she barely recognised. An almost desperately horny young woman naked apart from her pants and knickers stretched tightly between her knees, her mouth open as she gasped for breath, her skin flushed as hot pink as Stacy's top, her thighs and pussy glistening with her juices as her hips undulated restlessly.

Kneeling behind her, her taller blonde lover was kissing her neck as her fingers tirelessly stroked her greedy pussy, up and down, up and down, her fingers dripping with her honey. Kimberley watched helplessly as the woman spread her swollen labia and stroked the pink, wet inner folds within. Her clit throbbed in anticipation as the woman's fingertips circled it. She moaned loudly as those wicked fingers gently tickled her bud, her body surfing on waves of intense pleasure, her breathing reduced to a series of breathless gasps.

"Oh God, I'm nearly there," Kimberley heard herself crying, surprised at how quickly she'd become so aroused. Her voice was almost unrecognisable, strained and high-pitched as her body tumbled helplessly towards orgasm, her muscles tensing in anticipation of the tsunami to come.

"Oh God, yes, don't stop, don't stop," Kimberley pleaded, her brow furrowed, a look of deep concentration on her face as if she was trying to comprehend the intense sensations being caused by Stacy's experienced fingers as her body rocked and wriggled, the pressure building and building till she was ready to burst.

"I want you to watch yourself as you cum," she heard Stacy order, gently but firmly tugging at her tangled hair, forcing her head upright as her teeth closed around her earlobe.

As she teetered on the edge, she looked in the mirror hardly recognising the hot young woman staring back, her hair tousled, her face flushed, her chest heaving as her hips rolled uncontrollably.

She cried out as she came and her fiery body was consumed by wave-after-wave of extreme bliss.

"Oh God, that was terrific," Kimberley gasped as the sublime pleasure gradually subsided, feeling like it was the understatement of the year, as she slowly regained her breath, her body still bathed in a delicious, post-orgasmic glow.

"Why don't we go back to my place?" Stacy murmured as she left a trail of feather-light kisses along her neck, "And you can really show me how grateful you are."

12