Honi Loves to Masturbate

Story Info
Wife unveils desire to pleasure herself for her husband.
2.9k words
4.37
68.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's seven a.m. and I wake up to the sound of my alarm, and my wife masturbating in bed beside me. This morning she has the sheets and a quilt wadded up into a ball beneath her spread legs. Her right hand is between her legs and her left is reaching for my cock.

"Are you watching?" She asks in a tiny child-like voice.

"Of course I am, baby."

Honi loves to masturbate. Specifically, she loves to masturbate for me. I met Honi two years ago and we hit it off perfectly. After a few months, we married. Our sex life has always been incredible but now something different has come into it. It started a little over a month ago after a drunken sexual romp on the patio. We were lying on our backs looking at the stars. Then unexpectedly she said. "I want to masturbate for you."

She had never done that before, so I was eager to watch her. I said okay, got up, and took a seat in a chair. I sat directly in front of her and she spread her legs and began to touch her pussy. That was a big turn on for me. She rubbed on her clit, massaged her lips and put her fingers inside her. It was a very erotic scene for me. She began a slow circle on her clitoris and kept that up until she came hard. It was a big turn on but I figured it was the alcohol talking and that she would not do it again.

The next morning I awoke to Honi putting my cock in her mouth. She does that on occasion but this morning was different. She was lying on her side, head bent down sucking; legs spread wide giving me a clear view of her hand stroking her smooth pussy.

I thought this is great! Who wouldn't love it? Pretty soon all of our sex life revolved around her masturbating for me. I loved it, but I knew she was getting into it more than I was. She still wanted me inside her, but it was usually after she had played for me. She woke up me up most mornings sucking me, asking if I was watching, and then timing it so that she could bring herself off at the moment I came in her mouth.

Honi and I are in our thirties, and horny all the time. My lovely Honi is a girl of short stature. She has short black hair and the sexiest blue eyes in the world. She has nice firm titties for her age and a beautiful round ass that I adore. I'm a few years older than Honi. I work out; try to stay sexy for my wife and I recently shaved down there if you know what I mean. Honi absolutely loves it and besides, now we match.

In the weeks that followed Honi almost always woke me up in her new fashion, often ready to fuck me after I had gotten out of the shower. Sometimes during the day, she would call my office and tell me that she was masturbating. It was hard to get any work done hearing her tell me how wet her pussy was and how she was fingering it.

One night I was going down on her. I had my face buried between her legs getting my face wet. I loved it. I was making broad strokes licking from the top of her pussy to the bottom. I was teasing her clit and was trying to sneak my tongue into her ass crack. I began to tell her how much I loved her ass. That I thought it was beautiful. How I loved to lick her bottom for her. That it was a privilege to lick her sexy ass. That got her going and she began to lift her ass off the bed so I could get to her better. I rolled her over and put my face in her sexy ass and started rimming her while she moaned louder and louder. I told her how good it would feel to put my cock in her ass. She screamed "Yes! Do it!"

She said she wanted my cock in her ass and her new dildo in her pussy. I didn't even know she had a dildo. She got up off the bed and walked to the closet. She came back with a tube of lubricant and a rubber dildo shaped like a long thick dick.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I ordered it online."

"Are you fantasizing about having two cocks in you?"

"No. I only want to keep your cock happy and my pussy satisfied, baby."

I thought that sounded like a good answer. She came back and lay on the bed. I opened the tube of jelly and started to lube up my stiff cock. She lay on her side near the edge of the bed. I started to rub some lubricant around the entrance of her little asshole. She was moaning again. I kept massaging her tiny hole until I slipped some of my finger in. She paused for a second and then started to push back against my hand. I took in the sight of my hand fingering her butt.

"I want you baby. Put your dick in me." She told me.

I lay down next to her and put the head of my cock against her slippery asshole. I waited for her to relax and then I began to slip it in. I stared kissing her neck caressing her breasts from behind. I pulled on her thick brown nipples. They were stiff. I slowly worked more and more of my cock in. Honi loves anal from time to time and I love it anytime. I kept slowly pushing more and more of my cock inside her. I put my hand on her hip. I was watching my cock sliding in and out of her butt. We were still lying on our sides when I reached between her legs and felt her upper calf. I pulled her leg up in the air.

"Get on your knees baby." She said. "But don't pull out of my ass."

I slowly started to get up on my knees and rotate myself around to where I was on my knees still connected to her ass. I pulled her leg up again and realized why she had chosen to lay on the side of the bed. We were positioned directly in front of the mirror on the dresser. She placed the rubber cock on her pussy lips. She inched it in. I kept up a slow pace fucking her ass. Then she had the cock halfway in her. I could feel it inside her.

"Are you watching?" She asked.

"Of course I am baby. It looks so good. I love to see you play with yourself."

"Watch me darling."

"Honi, why the recent interest in masturbating for me?" I asked her.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I love it. I love to watch you masturbate. I'm just curious as to why all of a sudden."

"Keep fucking my ass."

"Have others watched you?" I asked, somewhat nervous of the answer.

"No. No one ever has. Mike was never interested and it's taken me this long to work up the nerve again."

Mike was her ex husband. She never talked much about him and said nothing about their sex life, which was fine with me.

I slowed down a little.

"Keep fucking me. Keep fucking that ass you love so much. When I was in college, I roomed with a friend. Tina. We used to eat out a lot and sometimes her boyfriend came along. One night after dinner and some drinks, we headed to a little club nearby. We had more drinks there and by the time we made it back to our apartment, it was early in the morning and we were all pretty buzzed. I went straight to my room and they went to Tina's room. It was small apartment and you can hear things. I could hear them having sex down the hall. I pictured Brad on top of her fucking her. She was moaning a lot and he must have been really fucking her good. I had no attraction to Brad but it turned me on to hear them. I started to masturbate listening to them. They weren't trying to be loud, it's just that it was small apartment."

I slowed my strokes down because I was getting really turned on by her story.

"Anyway, I got myself off and fell asleep. I assumed they did the same. The next morning when I woke up and went to the kitchen, Tina was there. Brad had already left. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and Tina started giggling. I asked what was so funny. She asked if I slept well. I said yeah. She laughed again and I asked what was so funny. She said that I made nearly as much noise doing it alone as they did doing it together. I acted as if I didn't know what she was talking about. She said that her and Brad heard me in my bedroom. I denied it. Then she said they had gotten out of bed and stood in the dark hallway watching me. I was furious. I couldn't believe they would invade my privacy like that. I left the apartment and went to work saying nothing more. I stayed mad at her until she moved out with Brad a few weeks later. I lived there alone for a while. Then my anger went away, and it started to turn me on. Knowing that they were watching me. I started to masturbate to that scene again and again. Since then I've wanted someone to watch me masturbate. I want it to be you."

"I'm watching you now Honi. I'm watching you push that fat cock in and out of your pussy. It looks so hot. Put that fat cock in you". I stared into the mirror in front of us. With her leg pulled high, I was able to see Honi filled in both of her holes.

"I'm watching it and it looks so good. Come for me. Make yourself come"

I started fucking her ass harder now. I was slamming into her ass cheeks.

"Work your pussy for me Honi. I want to see it."

My cock slid in and out of her greased ass and I could feel her tightening down on my cock.

"That's it baby. Squeeze my cock. Make your pussy cum now. I'm watching you Honi." I whispered"

She began a loud orgasmic cry that almost squeezed my cock in half. I came in her ass, tightening my grip on her thigh.

The next week I was out of town on business. I talked to Honi every night on the phone. It was normal "How are you doing" type stuff. I was almost disappointed that she didn't break into a "My pussy is so wet right now!" story. But, she didn't. I didn't know what to think of it really. I assumed that she hadn't masturbated while I was away. I was sure she would want to tell me about it.

When I came home Saturday evening, I found a photo of Honi lying just inside the front door. In it, she was naked, legs spread far apart with a finger on her clit. It was made using the timer on our digital camera and apparently, she had printed it off on glossy photo paper. I picked it up and walked to the kitchen to hang my keys on the key nook and found another picture there. In it, Honi was sitting on the patio. It looked like the early morning and she was wearing her robe. She was sitting in a chair with her robe pulled apart showing her naked body beneath. I started to become really turned on when I saw there was a pic hanging on the door of the refrigerator. In it, she had the robe off still sitting in the chair. She had one leg draped over the arm of the chair and her head leaned back, eyes closed hand busy working on her smooth pussy.

I left the kitchen and made my way toward the stairs. There were photos laying every few steps of Honi in various positions masturbating. I pulled my tie off and let it fall to the floor. At the top of the stairs, I walked down the hall straight into our bedroom. The lights were off but there was still sunshine coming in through the windows. Honi was lying in the middle of the floor on top of a huge soft blanket. Her knees up, legs apart finger in her pussy.

"Hello honey. I've missed you. Can't you tell?" She cooed.

"Oh yeah, I can tell. I love the pics Honi. I love you. I've missed you in all the ways there are possible. Were you waiting on me?" I teased.

"Barely, just barely."

I pulled my shirt over my head and undid my belt. I let my pants fall to the floor and slid down my shorts. My cock sprang out. Excited by the sight before me, I knelt down beside her and leaned over to kiss her. I kissed her long and slow. My hand felt of my cock. I moved to her neck and started lightly kissing her. I let my tongue tease her. She gasped and moved her hand beneath us. I leaned up and looked at her, unaware that I was still holding myself.

"Why don't you stroke that dick for me? I want to watch you this time. Your cock has missed me and my pussy hasn't it?"

"I sure have Honi. I've missed you a lot. I can tell you were missing me. I love the pictures. There must be a dozen of them."

"No." She laughed, "There are several dozen. You just haven't found them all yet."

I liked the sound of that.

"Keep stroking that meat for me baby. Pump that dick for me and give me that cum. Shoot your cum on me. I want to watch you beat off lover. Pump it."

I did as I was told and reached with my left hand to her breasts. I pulled the nipples up into hard little nubs. She moaned and went to work on her clit. I stood up over her so I had a better view of her. She was rubbing her clit in a fast little circle. I bent my knees and brought my cock closer to her body.

"That's it baby. Jack off on me. I want to feel that warm white cum."

And then I let loose with a weeks worth of juice and sprayed her hand and pussy with my cum. She started to orgasm at the same time and I moved closer to her head, to let the last few drops fall on her breasts, and collapsed on top of her. We lay like that catching our breaths, holding each other feeling the sticky warm juices between us.

When I gained some strength back, I pulled her to her feet. We took a long hot shower together and made slow passionate love underneath the water.

The next couple of weeks I found surprises everywhere. I would get in my car in the morning and there would be a glossy photograph of Honi in the seat beside me. She was always smiling, always showing me her good bits. I would open my briefcase at a presentation and be met with a close up of my wife's pussy. There would be pics lying on the bathroom vanity to greet me when I got out of the shower. I even received a manila envelope addressed to me at work. It had no return address, but I recognized Honi's handwriting. I went to my office and opened it up. It was several shots of her using her dildo. I got rock hard. I leafed through them, admiring Honis body and the pleasure she was giving it. The last few were of Honi on her back with the cock buried inside her. When I came to the one with her pussy stuffed and her index finger inside her ass, I had to lock the door. I pulled the blinds and jacked off looking at her finger in her ass.

She still wakes me up from time to time sucking me and asking me to watch. It's still a turn on for the both of us, but her tastes may be leaning in a new direction. The other day she came to work and picked me up in her convertible. She had the top down and slid over to the passenger side as I walked to the car.

When I opened the door, I could see Honi was wearing a short denim skirt. She had one of my short-sleeved white dress shirts on with the buttons undone about halfway. I got behind the wheel and took her all in.

"Well, aren't you all dressed up?" I said.

"Uh huh. Let's ride."

Before I could leave the parking lot, she was leaning against the locked door pulling her skirt up to her waist and flashing me.

"Are you watching?"

I do love my Honi.