Honiahaka

Story Info
Omega becomes a slave to Alpha royalty. (gay male story)
4.3k words
4.55
29.6k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keirarose
Keirarose
63 Followers

Honiahaka sat down at the table with his mother and father for breakfast. It was a modest meal of hard, chewy bread and fruit that had no doubt been foraged by his mother earlier that morning.

"Honi, dear, please eat some more." his mother requested.

She had short grey hair that came just below her human ears. Atop her head, small and greying animal ears flattened against her head with annoyance; the tip of her long black cat tail flicked back and forth. Honiahaka smiled as he passed a good portion of his meal to his father, Edon. He kissed his father on his bald head and began to cut some roots to stew for dinner.

His father had not been in the best of health lately. They couldn't afford much for medicine or nutrients to ensure his recovery. Their house was drafty and old. Honi hated the idea of his parents being so needy. He wanted nothing more than to be able to provide for them.

Honi sighed heavily as he scrubbed the knife he had been using. "I'm going to go into town today to get father some medicine."

His mother, Maicoh, tutted as she bustled around the house. "We haven't had any money for that, Honi. You know that."

"I have some more work to bring. I'm hoping the madam on Cherry might be interested, she bought two of my pieces last month." Honiahaka remembered her delight at a few of his paintings. She had even given him more silver than he had asked for. With it, he was able to buy a small amount of hide and pigments for more paintings, as well as some supplements for his father. Maicoh grunted in agreement and did not argue any further.

Honiahaka went to his small closet-like room to begin packing up his paints and finished work. He brushed his sandy brown hair to the side, looking in an old, warped silver mirror. It was the only mirror the small family owned. His mother and father insisted it go into his room. They claimed that they didn't have a reason to bother with their appearance anyways.

Honi stared at his reflection. He was just coming up on his 19th birthday. However, his slightly sunken in, light brown eyes made him appear slightly older. He had a pointy nose, full lips, and a slight indent in the middle of his chin. His shaggy brown hair came down to the nape of his neck. His mother constantly begged him to let her cut it short, but he preferred the longer length. When it was short, it often tickled the inside of his fuzzy, pointed ears. He rubbed the tip of his ear fondly, he loved his ears and tail. They were soft and fluffy, like a fox's. Instead of red, they were a light brown, similar to his hair. Both his tail and ears were decorated with white tips. He was thin, his cheeks sunken in from malnutrition over the years. He wasn't sickly looking, but he still undeniably an Omega. Only an Omega child would be so underprivileged.

He hugged his parents as he prepared to head out the door.

"Stop furrowing dear, it makes you look unfriendly."

Honi's ears drooped as his mother fussed over the already flattened collar on his shirt. She flicked his ear with her nail, indicating Honi's submissiveness. For him, it was automatic to resume passive posture towards his Beta mother. Honi had always been particularly submissive, even for an Omega. His mother tried everything in her power to raise him as a Beta but she had failed miserably. She was constantly reminding him to keep his ears and tail pert, but Honi had a tendency to tuck his tail between his knees and let his ears droop or flatten against his head. Honi was unbelievably shy as a child, making him inferior to the other children, even other Omega children. His shyness followed him through to his adulthood. He was most at ease when he was painting or reading.

Honi also had a particular knack for furrowing his eyebrows, creating a crease of concentration between them. He was particularly intelligent for someone of his age and status. Of course, he had not received the kinds of education that Alphas and Betas receive, but he was bright nonetheless.

He was raised in a rather non-traditional house. His mother had married an Omega; an unusual act for a female. It is customary that females attempt to marry either within their status, or higher. However, his mother had fallen hopelessly in love with his Omega father; leaving them eternally indebted to his mother's family because of the customary bride wealth, paid by the groom. They were poor but happy nonetheless. Honiahaka knew he would never be able to afford to marry and that suited him just fine. He had never taken a particular interest in anyone and as it turns out, no one had taken any interest in him either.

Honi picked a root from the side of the path as he walked towards town. He sucked on the root tenderly as he went. It was bitter; but it satiated the hungry noises his stomach was emitting from skipping breakfast this morning.

***

Honi set up as close to the center of town as possible, near to the area that he had success previously. He set up his finished works and began priming a new surface for his next piece. He absent mindedly sucked on the end of his root as he scraped at a stretched hide to make it smooth.

"You there, painter." A voice called from the street.

Two uniforms paraded towards Honiahaka. His tail instinctively curled up in between his legs and his ears flattened to his head. He slouched his head and shoulders downward, angling his chin upwards to allow his submissive scent to reach the men. The two Betas kept a respectful distance and Honi was very grateful for it. "Lord Varg has taken an interest in your work. He summons you."

Honi's eyes widened. "L-L-Lord Varg?" he barely managed to squeak.

The older of the Betas nodded. "Please pack your things and follow us, he will compensate you for your time."

Lord Varg was the most powerful Alphas in all of Ethirewiel. He was greatly respected and equally feared. Honi had only ever heard stories and rumors of Varg. Many poems and hymns told of his brute strength in combat and fearlessness of justice in his rule. He had many offspring to help him retain control over the vast countries that he ruled. Three of his most prized sons oversaw the village that Honi and his family lived near, Rerrarwen. He caught a glimpse of them once many moons ago, when he was much younger.

They were a few seasons older than he was but their behavior was much more mature than his own at the time. The eldest had a beautiful and kind face, soft and long yellow hair. The other had hair just like his brother, but kept it short. They both had small white ears that resembled those of a cat. Honi best remembered the youngest of the three, he had jet black hair and fiery red eyes.

Honi clumsily rolled up his materials into his carrying bag and tucked his root into a side pocket. His hands were shaking uncontrollably as he pulled his case over his shoulder, walking nervously behind the Betas. It was a lengthy walk to the palace, but Honi was used to walking long distances. His family could never afford a horse or mule so they had always walked from their home to the village. The palace was on the opposite side of the village; he had passed it many times. He had done many paintings in attempt to capture its intense presence on the land. It was truly a beautiful structure. The grounds we're equally as beautiful. Honi admired the abundance of greenery and flowers as they neared the entrance. Honi's tail wagged slowly behind him in anticipation as he entered the large double doors.

Honi let out a small gasp at the grandeur of the main entrance. There were chandeliers, marble stair cases, large wooden double doors, mirrors and it seemed that everything was laced with diamonds and gold. The entire room glittered delightedly.

"Wait here."

Honi almost forgot about the guards as he admired the interior of the palace. He jumped in surprise when they spoke and resumed his submissive stance. His nervousness crept back as he remembered who he was about to meet.

The King Alpha, Lord Varg, entered the main hall. With him came an overpowering dominant scent. Honi had done everything in his power to avoid Alphas up to this point. He was unmated and could potentially easily trigger an Alpha to attack him. Omegas were often attacked and raped by Alphas. A young Alpha could easily lose their composure and be sent into a rut, if they are exposed to an Omega's heat pheromones. An Omega heat could easily send every Alpha in a five mile radius into a rut if not contained. Alphas in rut we're highly unpredictable and aggressive.

Now Honi was in front of the most powerful Alpha within a thousand miles. He was frozen with fear. Varg towered over Honi. He was a solid two feet taller than him but almost three times the girth. His long black hair was slicked back and he was draped in fine fabrics and furs. His chin was tilted upwards, his chest out and his stance proud. His sharp canine teeth protruded slightly from his lips. Everything about him screamed Alpha. His thick, musky scent was meant to invoke fear and submission. It did just that.

Honi dared not look him in his crimson eyes.

"Painter, what is your name?" His voice boomed with authority.

"H-H-Honi....H-Honiahaka, my Lord." His voice quivered as he bowed his head even lower, a sign of respect to the superior manbeast. Lord Varg inhaled slightly to sniff at the small Omega. When he was satisfied, his posture relaxed somewhat. Honi, however remained rigid, crouched low to the floor.

"I admire your work, Honiahaka. I wish for you to serve here. I request a painting of my palace and my pack here. Can you do what I ask of you? I will reward you and your family handsomely."

Honi was in shock. A request from this royalty was not up for discussion. Honi knew that he had just lost his freedom. However, it was considered an honor to serve in a place such as this.

"I.... I would be honored, my Lord Varg".

The goliath Alpha snorted slightly in agreement. "Go home and return tomorrow."

Honi nodded, stopping briefly to accept a reasonably large bag of gold before exiting the palace.

It wasn't until Honi reached the outskirts of the village that he allowed himself to shed tears. He sat down on a fallen tree, sobbing for himself and for his parents. He wept until he felt he could no longer produce tears. He weighed the bag of gold in his hands, passing it back and forth slowly. This was the price of his freedom.

***

"No." His mother stated simply. "I won't allow it."

"I don't think he has much of a choice, my dear."

Honi said nothing as he packed the few belongings he had into a bag. He knew his father was right. Honi spent most of the evening among his parents. He even crawled into his mother's lap like he used to when he was a pup, allowing her to rub the scent glands on his neck. He was old enough to do it himself now but they both relished in the sentimental affection between mother and son. He had never been a day without them and now he would be alone.

Honi didn't sleep that night. He dreamed of the terrifying King Alpha and the things it meant to be a slave at the palace. There had been many rumors of sex parties among Alpha royalty. Many times these parties resulted in the mutilation and even death of Omegas. He dreamed of being used by countless Alphas, males and females. He dreamed of being tortured and tormented, never permitted to have a family of his own or paint as he pleased. He dreamed of a cursed life as he wondered what would become of him.

***

The next morning arrived all too soon. Honi felt unrested from the terrors in his dreams. He woke as the sky began to brighten just on the horizon. This was normally Honi's favorite time of day, but today the sun wasn't welcoming. The waking of the morning sun only shed light on his doomed path. He left the pouch of gold on his bed with most of his share of the money as well, hoping his parents wouldn't be sore at him for not keeping it.

Honi sighed. Home. He would miss it here. He spent his whole life in this small house with the company of his mother and father. He hoped it would always be the three of them. He quietly walked to his parents sleeping area, kissing them both lightly on the forehead. His father stirred a bit before he resumed a light snore. Honi gave a small grin. At least they would have enough gold to care for themselves for the foreseeable future.

He began his hike to the village, wondering if he would ever walk this trail again. He hoped he would. He reached the village too quickly. The sun had just begun to rise over the treetops, spilling a glorious gold over the city. Honi would normally appreciate the grandness of it all. But not today. Today, it was like the world was smiling at his misfortune.

The village had begun to bustle as Honiahaka made his way to the palace. He imagined the individual lives of those he passed on the street. Their families, their homes, their freedom. Honi swallowed the large lump in his throat as he neared the entrance of the palace. He dusted off his dirty pant legs and pushed his Sandy brown hair behind his ears, readying himself.

***

"This will be your sleeping and living dormitory", the tall and lean Beta said as he gestured to the room they has just entered. It was larger than the room he had at home and much nicer. It had a mattress, a small table and wardrobe. The walls were decorated with herbs hanging near the door and a large polished mirror. Liedolf walked to the wardrobe and opened the doors. "Your uniform is here. Please wear it at all times during your stay. Keep it clean and pressed." Honi nodded appreciatively. He set down his painting supplies next to the writing table, wiping his sweaty palms on his trousers before straightening up.

"If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I generally see to all the staff here." Liedolf reached forward to shake Honi's hand. He had a firm grip in comparison to Honi's gentle squeeze. He was tall and thin with short, slicked black hair. It was beginning to grey near his human ears, streaks of grey going from his temples to the nape of his neck. He had dark black cat ears but no visible tail. He had kind, emerald green eyes that contrasted his very serious demeanor. Liedolf swung the door inward to exit. Honiahaka noticed that the doors were only able to lock from the outside, making him extremely uneasy. He realized the bolts weren't to keep people out, but to keep them in.

Leidolf must have noticed his uneasiness because he gave a slight smile. "It is a good place, here. I hope you grow to enjoy it. Please rest, you will begin your work tomorrow morning."

Honi felt doubtful as he sat down on the luxurious bed. At least he would get a good night's sleep, or so he hoped. He was exhausted from an entire day's worth of touring the palace and grounds. With his backgrounds he was expected to paint and assist with the garden. The cleanliness of the palace had already been delegated to other servants but he would be called upon if needed. Leidolf had also reminded him that his first priority was to tend to the Masters if they should ask of him. This was an unspoken rule that he had already assumed. Omegas served the Alphas. That was the law.

***

The next morning, breakfast was served in a small dining hall near the servant living quarters. There were a dozen or so Omegas and Betas in the room. Many heads turned to look at Honi as he entered. He felt ridiculous in his tailed morning coat and matching trousers. Never in his life had he felt so out of place. He had spent many minutes fussing with his hair, missing his mother's hands to smooth out the stray strands.

"Good day! My name is Chann! What's your name?" A bouncy young boy with sandy blonde hair sat down next to Honi. His floppy merle ears and fluffy tail that was waving frantically behind him only added to his puppy-like appearance.

"Honiahaka."

"Are you a new pet here?" Chann asked excitedly. Honi was confused by his excitement. A pet? It was then that Honi noticed the silver collar placed around the small boy's neck.

Honi shook his head. "I-I'm a painter." He stuttered. "And I'm assisting with the garden."

"Ohhhh!" He smiled and set down a tray with various fruits, eggs and nuts in front of Honiahaka before flitting off.

"Bye Honi-ni! We will be friends! Okay?!" And with that the strange boy was gone.

Honi was nibbling at a nut quietly by himself when someone spoke from behind, startling him.

"Chann is not the kind of individual to befriend here." She spoke sternly. Honi's ears instinctively flattened. The tall Beta had viciously dark features. Her hair and eyes were darker than the night, her lips stained a crimson red.

"Waya..." Leidolf warned. She shot him a snarl before turning on her heel and strutting away. "Don't mind her, Omega. Just stay out of her way and she shouldn't bother you." He paused "Come, you have much to attend to."

***

The next few days Honi fell into a routine. The Lord Varg was pleased with Honi's painting thus far. He had come several times to visit Honi while he worked. From what he had discovered, Master Varg had a passion for all things beautiful, in particular people, paintings, music and above all, his palace. He took great pride in the time and riches it took to create this grand architecture.

"How long until you need request my sons?" Varg questioned.

"Another week or so my Lord. I hope it is of no inconvenience to you." Honi replied.

"None at all."

Honi had become somewhat accustomed to Varg's overpowering pheromones and was able to relax as he painted. His ears forward and his tail swished in unison with his paintbrush. Varg often sat behind Honi, watching him work as many Omegas, male and female doted on the King. They suckled at his neck, scenting him in public. This would have been considered a horrendously taboo gesture for anyone else. However, since Lord Varg owned the entire kingdom, he could be scented where ever he pleased. There was even a few times when the public scenting had resulted in sending one of the Omega slaves into heat. He would send them away- to where, Honi was not sure. Other times, the king would retire with the Omega to copulate. It was often the females that he bedded. As a king, it was vital that he produce many offspring.

***

"Honi-ni!!!" the small pup pounced at Honiahaka. "Are you going to go take a bath?!"

Honi nodded. In order to maintain cleanliness, everyone bathed daily. The Omegas and Betas shared a bathing room. Chann followed Honiahaka all the way through the palace to the bathing area, talking to Honi the entire way. Honi was glad that he wasn't asked to speak much.

"Honi-ni? You smell nice!" Chann sniffed at Honi as he rubbed the swollen glands on his neck. "Is your heat coming? They look a little red!" Honi blushed furiously. It was unheard of that someone of his age was still technically considered a pup. He was unmated and had not had a heat yet. Because of the seclusion he'd experienced by being so far away- Honi had never been near Alphas and therefore a heat had never been triggered.

"Honi-ni? Are you alright?" Chann asked.

Honi smiled "Yes, Chann. I'm fine". Honi retired as quickly as possible.

The following day, Honi did not have much of an appetite. His stomach turned and flopped inside his body. He drank some tea and dug a root from his personal belongings before heading out to garden.

"Honiahaka, Varg's three eldest sons have returned. He has assembled them for the portrait. He would like you to come paint instead of tending to the grounds." Honi felt his throat go dry, but he nodded and headed towards the ballroom. As if Lord Varg wasn't enough, two younger Alpha's scents took over the room.

"Honiahaka, my friend. These are my sons!" Lord Varg beamed and steered him in front of the three men. Two of them had blonde hair that was almost white and blue as sky eyes. They both had small matching white ears.

Keirarose
Keirarose
63 Followers
12