Honiahaka Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keirarose
Keirarose
65 Followers

The Omega writhe beneath him, wiggling his hips involuntarily. He slowly pulled his shaft back a little. The Omega's soft gasp turned into a feverish moan as the Alpha pressed back into him. Honiahaka's back arched as his fluid spurted against the wall.

"Alpha. Alpha Raoul." He muttered his name like a chant to save his soul.

Honiahaka's skin felt as though it was being licked by flames. Perspiration pooled on is lower back. He went into a bucking frenzy, impaling himself on the hot Alpha. Large hands stilled the boy's frantic movements, causing him to cry out in desperation.

"Be calm, Omega. You are going to hurt yourself." Honi sobbed as he attempted to grind against the source of his pleasure. Raoul ran his hands over Honiahaka's chest and back soothingly, trying to calm him as he slowly began pumping in and out of him again. Honi sighed and keened as he met the Alphas long strokes. It wasn't long before he let out a strangled cry as he came onto the wall again causing the Alpha to grunt with a matched pleasure. Raoul pumped into Honi, hard and fast before erupting inside of him.

Honi felt the hot liquid dripping down his thighs. Somehow it still felt warmer than hi burning skin. More warmth pattered onto his shoulder and trickled down Honi's back. He turned his head to see Raoul's fangs buried deep inside his own arm. Blood gushed from the wound. Honi's eyes widened with fear as he tried to pull away. He cried out in pain as the Alphas knot that had swelled inside him, yanked him back. Raoul grunted as Honi tried to dislodge himself.

"Calm down." He said yet again. "It will pass."

The men stood there, hooked together for a few long moments. Warmth gushed into Honi as the knot released its seed.

When the two men separated, Raoul immediately summoned for Nuntis and Liedolf.

"No one touches him." He snarled, as he departed swiftly. Honi sank to the floor, covering himself with his shredded clothing.

Nuntis and Liedolf kept a safe distance from Honi, whose heat was rising rapidly. Nuntis spoke to Honi softly, trying to unsuccessfully reassure him

"What's happening?" he trembled. Nuntis looked at Liedolf as if to ask for permission. Liedolf shook his head warningly. When he looked back, Honi's eyes had begun welling up with tears. Confused, scared and delusional from his heat, he crawled to the Betas feet. As he approached, they backed away cautiously.

"Honi, no. Stop." Nuntis knew that both Honi and Raoul were exceptionally vulnerable right now. Bringing in another's scent would might cause Raoul to be irrationally violent. Conversely, Honi was in desperate need of comfort. Omegas in heat would seek not just a mate, but security as well.

Raoul tore back into the room, stopping short of Nuntis and Liedolf as he let out a bloodcurdling howl. They bared their throats to him, showing their submissiveness. Liedolf sighed in relief when Raoul turned his attention back to Honi, deciding he didn't care to rip out their throats.

He scooped Honi up and threw him onto the bed as the Betas raced out of the room. Honi gawked at the massive, throbbing manhood attached to the still naked Raoul. He hardly believed something of that magnitude could possibly fit into someone as small as him.

Honi yelped as Raoul gripped his hips roughly, yanking Honi directly underneath him. He plunged into Honi without warning, causing the Omega to scream in both pain and pleasure.

"Hahh.. ahhh.. R-Raou-ahh!" He moaned as the unhinged Alpha hammered into him, causing him to orgasm. His cum splattered all over his chest and face as the Alpha continued to bend him forward so he could plunge deeper and deeper into him. Raoul's teeth bared as he rested his head against Honi's shoulder, dangerously close to Honi's neck.

"Raoul. Please. Ah! Please, mark.. Hahh.. mark me." Raoul couldn't have resisted even if he wanted to. He sank his teeth into Honi's neck as the Alpha pumped the Omega full of his seed, claiming the Omega for life.

Keirarose
Keirarose
65 Followers
12