Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen bent over her, bit her ear gently and whispered in her ear, "Are you ever going to throw apples at me again?"

Susan's head popped up off the bed and turned towards his face. She asked, "Have you been playing with my head all this time?"

He replied, "No, part of the time I was playing with your ass."

She tried to turn around, and hit him. However, he had her around her waist, and she could not move.

He said, "Stay still."

She replied, "Fuck you."

"Paddle!"

"You would not dare hit me again."

"How much money would you like to lose on that bet?"

"Bastard."

"Stay still."

"No!"

"Aren't you taking a chance by defying me already?"

"Yes, but I have a feeling that you are not going to hurt me."

"I am never going to hurt you, Susan. I do not abuse women; they abuse me."

"It is not going to happen this time, Alan. Fuck me, and let's have fun."

She waited for the inevitable to happen. It started as she felt a gentle pressure against the outside walls of her sphincter. Pressure, pressure, and then the muscles gave way, and allowed the head of his dick to pop inside her. It had been eight or more years since anybody visited that particular hole; and it felt, well, it felt different. Alan was being very good to her, just as he had been in the shower. He was not forcing himself deep into her. He was giving her time to adjust to his size. He began to move in and out of her, and she realized that he had coated his entire penis with the lubricant, making it much easier for his prick to slide into her canal. Without her even noticing it, he had picked up speed and depth. She was not in pain, and she was beginning to feel pleasure burning in her stomach. She felt the hair around his groin touching her ass. She could not believe he was all the way inside her. He turned her sideways and had one of her legs over his shoulder. She knew he was as deep inside her, as he could possibly go. She watched his hips move in a speedy blur. The familiar rock was forming in her stomach, and it kept getting larger and larger. Her hands were at her pussy, one had three fingers pumping madly in and out of her cunt. The other hand was attacking her clit, with the fury of a woman-gone wild.

Alan yelled, "Here I come, I'm coming!"

Susan was right on the edge, but was not able to cross over. She yelled, "Alan, help me! I can't make it."

Allen heard her plea and pulled out of her ass, pointed his dick at her face, and poured his semen all over it.

Susan had never had this happen to her before. It was all she needed. She exploded like a nuclear bomb in an enclosed chamber. The scream was deafening. Liquid poured out of her cunt, and squirted nearly 2 feet away from her body. Her muscles shook uncontrollably, for minutes, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

As she went over the orgasmic cliff, Susan wanted to keep falling forever.

While she was still in this unresponsive state, Alan took a towel, washed her face and body carefully removing all the perspiration and fluids that were on it.

He returned to the bathroom and thoroughly washed his dick, to remove all traces of anything he might have picked up while in her rectum, because he was not finished with Susan, yet.

He walked back into the room, and smiled at his sleeping beauty. He pinched her nose closed, and she immediately opened her mouth. He pushed his dick inside, and she started sucking on it. She brought it back to life, with her talented mouth and tongue. He put her back into the doggie position, and began fucking her, in earnest.

When her head cleared, she opened her eyes. She felt very good, except for this incessant banging against her cervix. She said, "Alan, you bastard, not again."

"Susan, what do you want from me? You sucked my cock, you get me all hot and bothered, you tell me to fuck you, and I am doing it the best I can. Now you call me a bastard. Make up your mind, woman."

"I sucked your cock?"

"How else do you think I would have gotten hard this quickly?"

"That is not the point; your cock was up my ass."

"You cleaned it off first."

"Did I use bleach?"

"Do you think I would let you use bleach on my cock? Not to change the subject, but I am getting ready to blow my nuts again. Are you anyplace close or should I come alone?"

"You are going to be alone on this one Alan."

"Excellent, I get the one you owe me."

"What do I owe you?"

"You owe me a blow job."

"Why do men always remember that?"

"The same reason a woman remembers a man owes her a good cunt lapping. On your knees woman, this should not take long at all."

"Can we put this off until after dinner?"

"Yes we can, as long as you make it two."

"As long as I make it two of what, Alan?"

"As long as you make it two blow jobs."

"Are you a negotiator for the FBI?"

"I have training in that area."

"Well, mister negotiator, you can take your job, and shove it. You are not getting two for the price of one, from this lady."

"Open your mouth and say, 'Surprise' because here it comes."

Alan pulled Susan, by the back of her head, towards his dick. She opened her mouth just in time to receive the first load of creamy white semen into the back of her throat. She gagged a little because she was surprised and then the second surge hit her in the same spot. She closed her mouth over the bell end of his prick, to control what was left of his pearly white semen, and let it slide down her throat. She milked him with her hand to make sure he was empty. She licked the slit at the end of his dick, to make sure he was clean, and then she kissed it, and let it go. She looked up at him and said, "I have had my protein for this evening. When we go out to dinner, I am going to need carbohydrates. It means Italian food, if that is okay with you."

Alan looked at her and said, "There is an Italian restaurant in Cottonwood?"

"We have four Italian restaurants in Cottonwood. We even have two kosher delis."

"I may have to change my mind about this place. I may want to stay here for a long time."

"You mentioned the Italian restaurants, and the kosher delis; do I figure into any of the reasons you may want to stay for a long time?"

"Of course you do, Susan. I am going to tie you on the front of my Dodge, naked and use you as a hood ornament. People will say I have the sexiest truck in Cottonwood."

"You could die of exposure, out in the mountains."

"I was a Boy Scout. I am always prepared.

"Just like you made the wrong turn when you got to Cottonwood, in the first place."

"How did you know about that?"

"I saw you making the U-turn to go back to town. I knew you were an idiot, when I saw you. Your only saving grace is between your thighs. It has a larger brain, than the one between your ears and it works better."

"Where did I put that paddle?"

"Remember, there are two of them. You have to go to sleep sometime."

"This relationship of ours is heating up."

"We are calling this a relationship, already?"

"We are arguing. Isn't that the first sign of a relationship?"

"Yes, it is. Let's go to dinner, we can argue over the menu."

THE END

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father

CHAPTER 1

1...456789