Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 03

Story Info
A young computer genius takes on the Mob.
28.9k words
4.77
43.1k
25

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Note: This is a work of FICTION. Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

"THIS IS A NOVEL."

The author retains all rights to this story.

10. Leavings and Cumings

Darkness was rapidly approaching, as Alan Robbins finished his preparations to leave the cave for the first time. Stephano was extremely nervous. He had his bulletproof vest on, checked his rifle and extra ammunition. He checked his food and water supply. However, these preparations were of little comfort to him. He knew if his father's enemies found him here, he would be trapped like a rat, because he was chained to the walls of the cave. He had no room to maneuver. The quiet and the darkness of the cave were his best allies. He was going to use them to the best of his ability. Alan told him that he would erase the tracks of the truck tires as he was driving away from the cave, so there would be no evidence leading anyone to its entrance. He promised to return the following day after dark. He went over the rules again, and wished Stephano luck.

Alan attached the large canvas tarp, Stephano came wrapped in, to the rear bumper of the Dodge to act as a sweep to destroy the tire marks. When he was approximately a quarter mile away from the entrance to the cave, he turned the truck around to see what the ground behind him look like. Although it was smoother than the surrounding areas, he was pleased with the outcome. He decided when he went back to the cave he would not drive in a straight line, but in a more circuitous route, using the tarp on the way in also.

As he was driving out of the canyon, he thanked the person who programmed the GPS for having the foresight of giving it directions back to 89A, instead of just showing him a map and telling him to follow the directions in reverse. As he passed through the tight crease between the boulders where he entered the canyon, he turned off his lights. He did not want anyone to see his truck as it climbed and crested the final hill. As his tires hit pavement, he turned south and drove at a high rate of speed. After a few miles, and seeing no traffic, he turned on his lights. The mountain was on his side of the road now. He decided to put as much distance between where he had entered the road, and where someone might recognize his truck going towards Cottonwood. After driving for 15 minutes, his nerves calmed, and he slowed down to the speed limit. He was sure no one had seen his truck, and no one was following him.

It was nearly 10 PM, and no grocery stores were open at this hour. He smiled, and wondered if he could get a riding lesson tonight. He took out his cell phone and called Susan.

A very sleepy woman answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hello Susan, I am sorry I woke you up. Go back to sleep. I will spend the night at my house."

"Hello Alan, where are you? I have missed you so much."

"I have just left Prescott, and I am on my way home. You can go back to sleep, I don't want to impose myself on you."

"If you bypass my ranch, and go to your house, I am going beat the shit out of your ass."

"I will make you a deal, Susan. I will speed all the way to your house, if you shave your pussy bare. Otherwise, I will obey all the 25 mile per hour speed limits, and get to your house by 2 o'clock in the morning. Okay?"

"Alan, you are a real prick."

"Yes, I am Susan, and that prick could be all yours for the price of a few hairs. You have to decide how fast you want it in you tonight. Do you want me to drive at 65 miles an hour, and risk killing myself in the process of being with you? Or do you want me to drive at the 25 mph speed limit, and arrived at your home shortly before sunrise. The choice is yours, Susan; what shall it be?"

"You get your ass here as quickly as possible. My pussy will not have a hair anywhere around it. You had better make it worthwhile, mister."

"I am starting to exercise my tongue already, Miss Good Knight. Get your shaving kit out, and get to work. I have put the pedal to the metal, and if I get a ticket, I am going to take it out in trade."

"Stop talking and get your ass here. I am on my way into the bathroom to see what my pussy looks like."

She had no idea he had pulled his truck onto the roadway, which led to the stables. After he parked behind it, he walked inside, grabbed the bucket of apples, and gave one apple to each of the twelve horses. He decided he had not given Susan enough time to complete her task, so he did one more round with the apples. The horses were so happy with him, he continued, until he emptied the entire bucket. He made 11 new friends, plus 'Patch,' the horse he rode every day.

He walked over to the main house, opened the door, and quietly walked upstairs. He undressed, walked to her bathroom, and peeked inside. She was holding a mirror between her legs looking for any stray hairs she might have missed.

"I see a few."

She screamed at the top of her lungs, and dropped the mirror on the floor. "You sonofabitch, how long have you been standing there. You scared me to death." As she was yelling at him, she closed the distance between them, stuck her tongue down his throat, and embraced him with all her might.

"You have no idea how I have missed you this week, Alan. I was so happy when I heard your voice on the other end of the phone."

"You were not any happier than I was, when you said 'Hello Alan,' and I knew that you were okay. I trembled at the thought of anyone harassing you, or hurting you. May I finish shaving you now?"

"You want to shave my pussy?"

"If I remember our conversation from last week correctly, you did say 'ANYTHING.'"

"Alan, why is it that men always remember the things a women want them to forget?"

"For the same reason women are genetically predisposed to remember every mistake a man makes, from the day they meet, until the day he dies."

"I have a feeling I am never going to win an argument with you. You are no fun at all, Alan. Where do you want to finish shaving me?"

"Reached down, grab your ankles, and lean forward until your back is fully against the wall."

Shocked, Susan said, "Excuse me?"

"Let me put you into the proper position, and I will take it from there."

He moved the bathmat close to the wall and had her stand on the very edge of it. He had her bend down, and grab each of her ankles. He leaned her forward, until her back was flush against the wall. He knew she was in the perfect position.

Susan could not have agreed less. She was looking between her legs at him, with a frown upon her face. He was lathering up his hands, smiling down at her.

He said, "Do not worry, my love, this will not hurt me one bit."

"If I could move, I would kill you right now."

"That is the beauty of this position, Susan. Your balance is so far forward, I could do anything I want to you, and there is nothing in this world you could do about it. This position is part of an ancient text called the 'Kama Sutra.' Those rich bastards really knew how to take pleasure in every form of sex. I am going to make you cum, while shaving what little hair you have left on you. Hold on tight, and enjoy the ride, baby."

He lathered up the inside of her ass cheeks, up her taint and around her nether lips. He knew that she had made a mistake in using this type shaving cream, when he read the can. It had menthol in it, and she was about to learn what it could do to the human body. He spread the lips of her vagina and played with her clit, until it stood out beyond its hood. Once it was visible, he put a dab of the shaving cream on her exposed button and waited for it to take effect.

Susan screamed, "I am on fire; what did you do to me?"

Innocently he replied, "I have not started yet. I have just finished putting the shaving cream on you. Tell me what is wrong, and I will see if I can help you."

"My clit is on fire. I have never felt anything like it before. What did you do to me, and don't you give me your innocent act, Alan."

"I told you I would get you to cum, while I was shaving you. I did not say how. However, I do not think you will ever buy methylated shaving cream, ever again."

"Wash it off, Alan, please wash it off. It feels like it is going to burn my clit off."

"Okay, I will be a nice guy, and wash it off; right after I get you to cum." As soon as those words were out of his mouth, his lathered hands entered her pussy and touched her breasts. As the menthol reacted against the tender tissues inside her pussy and on her nipples, she screamed in agony and flooded the floor mat with her juices as she orgasmed time and time again. Her mind floated away, due to the intensity of her orgasms, and her body sagged forward, against the wall.

Alan grabbed her around the waist, lifted her out of this awkward position, and spread her out on the shower floor. He lowered the showerhead from its holder and washed the inside of her pussy with cool water, to ameliorate the effects of the menthol. Her breasts were next and after he washed them, he began to suckle them, one at a time.

As soon as she returned to her senses, her hand went to his head and she said, "I thought you were going to shave me?"

"I had to think of some way to get you in that position. I thought it worked quite well."

"Alan, am I ever going to be able to trust you again?"

"Probably not Susan, especially when it comes to sex."

"You are going to make my life very interesting."

"I certainly hope so; I would hate to bore you to death. Should we see what will happen when I take you to bed?"

"Yes, because you owe me a big one."

"Why do women always remember something a man always wants them to forget?"

"If you want to live through the night, Alan, you had better not go there."

"Yes dear."

He lifted her off the floor of the shower, and began kissing her.

She said, "Oh no you don't, mister; you said we were going to bed, and I am still standing."

"We could be standing on the bed."

"Not if you want to get laid, Alan. I am an old-fashioned girl in that regard. It is not called the 'Horizontal Mambo' for nothing."

"I was not looking to get laid just yet. I was going to eat a 'Sliced Plain Bagel, without Cream Cheese."

"That must be New York slang, Alan, and I have never been east of the Mississippi. Would you like to explain that to me?"

"A sliced plain bagel is a pussy, with no hair around it. Without cream cheese means there is no cum leaking out of it. So it is either a 'Mexican Hairless without Sour Cream or a Plain Bagel without Cream Cheese.'"

"Alan, you are gross. Now, get down here and eat me, until I come all over your face."

"Your wish is my command, baby. You may cough, when you feel my tongue touch your tonsils."

He told her to raise her hips, because he was going to put two pillows under them. Once this was accomplished, he moved into position spread her thighs apart until she looked like the upper portion of a goal post and buried his face in her cunt.

After several minutes, Susan grabbed him by his ears, and to hold him where she wanted him to be. Alan grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from his ears. He looked at her and said, "No help from the peanut gallery. Keep your hands to yourself or I will put you in handcuffs. Do you understand me?"

Susan replied, "I did not know you were into the kinky stuff."

"If you want kinky, I will give you kinky. If you touch me again, you will not cum tonight. I will bring you to the very edge, and stop. I will do it again and again and again. I will keep you from going over the edge every time. It will drive you up the wall. Now will you be good or do I have to handcuff you?"

"Alan, sweetheart, I know this is going to sound strange, please handcuff me. My hands have a mind of their own. Even though I may want to obey you, they will not listen to me. I could not stand the thought of not cuming again tonight. I missed you all week, and I am like a loaded gun. Please help me, so I can get off tonight."

"The thing I love about you most Susan, is that you are as honest as the day is long. If you see a spade you call it a spade; if you see a problem, you say it is a problem. Your fucking husband was an idiot. I don't care if that teenage girls' name was Lolita; you had to be the hottest piece of ass in town."

"No, Alan, I wasn't the hottest piece of ass in town, until I turned 18. When I went to the prom, with my boyfriend Harry, I was still a virgin. When I came home from the prom, with Frank, I wasn't any longer. Harry took off with a girl, who wore a tighter, sexier, and shorter dress than I did. My dress was looser and was wider at the bottom. It was much easier for Frank to get his hands under my dress, and get my panties off. When we were done, I let him dry up the blood from my thighs, with my panties. I let him keep the panties, as long as he promised to show them to Harry. After that Harry came over to me and called me a tramp. I laughed at him; because I found out he did not get any from the other girl. I told him to go fuck himself, because he would never get to fuck me. He was pissed at me for years, because every time I let someone have sex with me, I made sure they told Harry about it. He became a running joke all over town."

"I am going to love seeing you cuffed to the headboard."

"Just don't forget where you put the key, Alan."

"Would I do that to you, Susan? Would I keep you restrained all night long? Would I take advantage of your wonderful body; fucking you in every position imaginable, without your permission? What kind of a person do you think I am?"

"Alan, I know you are a sexual deviant. However, I love you anyway."

"Susan, you have crushed my heart, but as long as you did not step on my dick, everything else is fine. Let me get my cuffs, I will be right back."

He walked back into the room moments later, with a shiny pair of handcuffs in his hand. He knee walked up her body until his balls were resting on her breasts. He looked down at her and said, "Isn't that a marvelous feeling? Two eggs floating on warm marshmallow cushions; don't you just love it?"

"If you do not finish what you're doing in a hurry the handle between those two eggs is going to get bitten off, and the eggs are going to get scrambled."

Alan took Susan's left-hand, brought it up between the slats of the headboard, and slipped one cuff on it. He brought the right hand up between the slats and cuffed that one. He checked his handiwork and smiled. He looked down at Susan and showed her the key. He lifted it up above his head, and dropped it, so it appeared like it went in to his mouth. He tickled his throat, swallowed hard, and he tried to belch.

Susan screamed, "That is not funny, Alan, you had better have a spare key."

"No, I do not have a spare key darling. You will have to stay as you are, until it comes out of my end."

"I have nothing to say to you, Alan. You are a mean, selfish, self-indulgent child. You do not care about anyone's happiness but your own."

"That is not true and I am going to prove it, with actions and not words."

He moved down her body and focused on her clean, freshly shaven orifice. He realized she was really angry with him, because she was bone dry. He had his work cut out for him, and he set about doing it, "One little nip at a time." He spread her labia apart, and flicked his tongue out like a snake.

Her hips retracted away from him, instantly.

Undeterred, he stretched forward, and went after her little button again. She was pulling on the cuffs trying to bring her body higher onto the bed. However, there was only so far she could go. When her head banged against the wood, she cried out, "You fucking bastard."

He lifted his head, and asked, "Did you call me, Susan?"

She snarled at him and replied, "I would not waste my breath on you."

"I thought not." He reacquired his target, extended his sensitive tongue, flicked it over to tender bud, and nipped it with his teeth.

Her hips arched again, and she screamed, "Fuck."

He moved his sights over to play with her tender lips. He sucked and bit them from top to bottom, right side to left side. He listened as the sounds of desire started leaving her mouth. Her fluids were flowing from her pussy, and her hips were in steady motion. His teeth tightened over her tasty bud, and he hummed "Dixie."

Her laughter, along with the vibrations from his humming sent her clit a message that overwhelmed her anger, and caused her to orgasm, with a pulsing action. She would squirt, then stop, then squirt again. She did this multiple times, and each time she hit him on his chin, chest, face, and arms.

She was not satisfied. Susan cried out, "Please Alan, you know what I need."

"Do you forgive me?"

"No, not yet, you still owe me "The Big One."

"The Big One, we are going to have to bail out the second floor from the last one."

"I do not care what you have to do, 'Mister', get your mouth down there and do it."

"My name is not Mister, it is Alan."

"God, are you going to get it, when this night is over."

"I was hoping to get it before the night was over."

"Do these jokes go over well in New York, or are they the reason for your two divorces?"

"I believe these jokes are the only reason I survived my two divorces."

"Alan, what am I going to do with you? I don't want to damage you anymore than your first two wives have damaged you, and I love you just the way you are; "Dumb as a mule."

"I am going to have to send that comment to my attorney in New York. He told me I never was able to take a complement. Now I can tell him I can, and I did. When he reads it, he will love it."

"Alan, the oven is getting cold. Would you use your tongue, and stroke it for me, please."

"Since you were nice enough to say, please, I will begin immediately. Where did you say that oven was?"

"ALAN!!!"

"Okay, I remember now, keep your shirt on, or whatever."

He grabbed her ankles, and twisted them quickly, turning her over onto her stomach. As she was trying to gather her wits about her, he forced her up onto her knees. He grabbed her under her thighs, and lifted her off the bed. Her hands and face were on the bed; her ass and legs were in the air, and his mouth was munching on her hairless pussy. Every time she tried to yell at him, he pushed her face deeper into the mattress, forcing her to be quiet.

After a short time, she picked up this new rule of his and she obeyed it. He braced her body against his chest, leaving his mouth free to eat her 'Plain Bagel' and his hands were free to play with her 'Milk Reserves.'

She had a truly beautiful 'Bagel' and her clit was very reactive to his tongue. He heard her yelling, and screaming into the mattress, and knew she was getting very close to her magic moment. He continued eating her pussy, until he received a mouthful of her orgasmic juices, delivered forcefully into his mouth. He swallowed and swallowed, reveling in Susan's wonderful gift to him. He laid her down on the bed and turned her over to make sure that she was alright. Her face was as bright as a shiny new penny. She said, "I tried to warn you."

He looked at her and replied, "I know, I heard you."

"Why didn't you..."

"For the same reason you don't, Susan."

"You are so lucky my hands are still chained behind this headboard."

"Why is that? Are you thinking of doing physical harm to my body?"

"I was thinking of doing something very physical to your body. Whether it was harmful or not is another question entirely."

"Well, we will have to wait until tomorrow morning for someone to unlock the handcuffs. Unless of course you think you could handle it from the position you are in."

123456...8