Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that you have reminded me about your speech, let me congratulate you. You have made quite an improvement in five weeks. You sound marvelous; I am quite impressed."

"Really Edward, do you think so. My instructor yells at me, every time I open my mouth. He tells me I will never learn to speak properly. He said President Kennedy never spoke properly. He said Robert Kennedy was worse."

"Jemma that is the essence of their job. They will harass you, and berate you every time you go to class. It is to make you work harder on your lessons. The harder you work, the more you learn. I still have my Italian accent, even though I went through the same school you are going through. If I had gone for another six or eight weeks, I may have been able to speak English, without the accent. Now, if you will excuse me, I was having a conversation with another part of your body."

His mouth descended onto her pussy like a dredging machine. His tongue lapped at her inner core searching for anything and everything hiding in its depths. It found the rough patch on the top lining and mercilessly attacked it, causing Jemma's hips to reach for the ceiling. She was trying to get away from his probe, because of the intense sensations, it sent to her brain. Her entire body shuddered as she began to cum.

Edward lapped up her offering, but it was not enough to satisfy him. He attacked the same area again, but this time, as she approached another orgasm, he shoved two fingers up her rectum. She screamed as she began to cum, and flooded his mouth with her secretions. Exhausted, she laid down on the bed, begging for rest.

"Edward, 10 minutes, just 10 minutes, and I will try to make it up to you. Where in God's name do you get your energy?"

"You must remember darling, I have not had a lover in almost 20 years. I have saved up all this passion just for you. Have you started on your birth control pills?"

"Yes, Edward, I went to the doctor as soon as I arrived in Arlington. One more week, and I will be safe."

"I guess that means I will have to bring you to me; I will come to you; or we will meet in a neutral place. I cannot wait to cum and your wonderful pussy."

"I know you are Catholic Edward, however I am not. I am Greek Orthodox and there is no restriction on my having an abortion. If you would like to have sex with me now, and I do get pregnant, I would have no problem not keeping the child."

"I would never do that to you or to me. It would put a pall over our relationship forever. I can wait and I hope you can."

"I am yours alone Edward. Little visits like this bring sunshine into my life."

"You have lost weight since I last saw you. That will stop immediately. You must make friends locally. Go to the colleges and meet graduate students, visit museums, and meet the visitors. Go to lunch at fine restaurants, and eat dinner at elegant dining facilities. You will not be dismayed, during my absence. You are to live a full and happy life. I will not have it any other way. Laura was the name of the woman I loved for 20 years, until she passed away recently. For all the years we were separated, she lived a full life. According to my daughter, she had hundreds of suitors, and never accepted any of them to her bed. She loved me as I loved her. We both lived happily, although we lived apart. You must do the same, especially because our separations will be shorter than Laura's and me."

"May I ask some questions about you, and Laura?"

"I may not answer them all if they are too personal or too hurtful for me to say. However, I will answer as many as I can."

"Instead of my asking questions, will you tell me what you can about her?"

Edward nodded his head, and began: "Laura was entering her senior year at a university in New York. When we met she was working as a server, at a restaurant to make money for tuition and other expenses. I fell in love with her instantly. I kept going back to that same restaurant, because a friend owned it. It took a while for her to understand that I wanted more than her friendship. She finally accepted a request to go to a movie with me. It was followed by dancing, dinner, and one evening I took her to see a play. Afterwards I took her to my hotel. She was so beautiful that when I told her I wanted her, but I was married, she had to remind me I was wearing a wedding band. Then she shocked me by telling me she was a virgin. 22 years old, as beautiful as the year is long and a virgin. I asked her how she had avoided having a man in her life. It is a very long story. I will tell you that she was so naïve, when it came to sex, I had to teach her everything from A to Z. She was an amazing student, a wonderful consort, and amazing mother to our daughter. When I had to leave to return to Italy, there were no tears, because we had both been aware that it would come one day. We did not even meet to say goodbye to one another. She was safe going one way with our daughter. I had to go another way, back to my family, in Italy. As the years passed, my wife died, then Laura died and I was alone, in Italy. I returned to the states and quite by chance, I met a wonderful woman by the name of Jemma. A new chapter in my life has opened before me. We will see where this new beginning takes us."

"Oh Edward, that was a sad, but wonderful story. I do not know whether to be grateful for what you had with those women, or to wonder if I can live up to your expectations of the women who have come before me."

"Jemma, I will never compare you to the women who have come before you. I promised myself I would not do it when I first saw you. Your soul is completely different from my wife's or Laura's. Wherever we go from this time and place, it is a whole new chapter written on a blank page."

Laura climbed over his body, and kissed him. "I want our pages to be written in love and understanding. I will never knowingly hurt you. I will never break our bonds of trust. I am yours alone Edward. Now lie back, because it is my turn to bring you pleasure. Did you bring my panties with you?"

"I have had the panties sealed in a clear acrylic cylinder with your signature facing outward. They will never decay. I will pass them down from generation to generation, mother to daughter, daughter to granddaughter, to remind them of how our love began."

"Edward, it is only you who could make me blush so easily." She pushed the big head down onto a pillow and sucked the somewhat smaller head into her mouth. She was in no rush, and her head rose up and down slowly as she worshiped the object of her desire. This instrument had changed her whole outlook on life. Actually, it had given her a whole new lease on life. The man that was attached to it loved her, and treated her with the greatest respect. She loved him with all her heart. She could not pinpoint why, except for the way he expressed himself when it came to the way he cared for the women in his life. Each woman he loved he had cherished with his whole being. Now she was his and he was hers. Both of them were in a committed relationship to one another. She would not break the trust he placed in her, regardless of any obstacles placed in her path. It was more than the money he had given her for the three months she lived in Arlington. She found out what the apartment cost per month. She was astounded when she read that the language school cost $25,000 per month to attend. He had not rented her any car; he had rented her a Mercedes. She was almost afraid to drive it. However, most of all, he pays her a visit after five weeks, when she was prepared to wait 12 weeks to see him. What a wonderful man she loved. He noticed she lost weight over the short period of time they had been apart. They had only been together for one full day, and he saw that she had lost weight. How observant and caring he was for her well-being. She would care for him, as closely and as lovingly as he cared for her.

At this moment she was attending to his steel like instrument that had been in every opening of her body. A little more than five weeks ago, no man's phallus would be where Edwards' was at this moment. He had taken a girl from a small town outside of Boston, with a narrow-minded view of sex, and turned her into a woman who enjoyed being with a man totally and completely. She loved the feeling of his glans entering her throat. She no longer worried about suffocating as it expanded to ejaculate his semen. She thought the semen would taste vile, but it was wonderful. When Edward would cum for the first time, she knew it would be a massive amount of fluid. She would not swallow it immediately. She would hold it in her mouth and savor it for a few moments. After moving it around her taste buds, she would swallow the love potion completely, without losing a drop of it.

Her reverie was broken as Edwards hips started to rise and fall against her mouth. She allowed him to fuck her face, as he was ready to ejaculate into her willing mouth. She held her head still, as his hips move faster and faster, until he screamed, her name, "Jemma!" The blasts of the heated liquid spurted against her uvula. Four elongated blasts of life giving semen poured into the wrong orifice and would not fertilize an egg today.

Jemma continue nursing her stallions prick in an attempt to keep it strong and long. However, Edward had other plans for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. He tapped Jemma on her head; and when she looked up at him, he said, "Come here."

Jemma climbed up upon his body and said, "You are not going to spoil my day, by telling me you have to leave now, are you?"

"No, I am not going to do that to you. However, we must get dressed now. We have a party to attend, and I have a meeting to attend during that party. A very nice young man will attend to you, while I am at that meeting. The meeting will take me no longer than one hour, and I will be back at your side. Do not worry about me, while I am gone. You will have a good time, while you are with this young man. You are not allowed to let him to steal your affections from me."

"Edward, I do not have anything to wear to a party."

"Jemma, did I tell you I had a present for you?"

"Where is it, let me see if it fits."

"Let me see, where would a gown be?"

"A gown takes months to prepare and to fit properly."

"Jemma, do you trust me?"

"I trust you with everything that I am Edward."

"Take my hand, Jemma, and let's go into the second bedroom and get you dressed for the evening."

Edward opened the door to the second bedroom for her. Laid out on the bed was all new intimate wear from Milan.

"Edward, they are beautiful."

Edward kissed her on the neck and said, "Yes, and so are you. Let me help you to dress."

He knelt down before her, and slipped a panty leg under one foot and then the other. He started lifting them up her legs as they reached up above her knees; he raised his head, kissed her pussy, and allowed her to finish pulling them up to her hips.

As he raised each thigh high stocking up her legs, his fingers magically made their way to her pussy and caressed it lovingly, igniting the fires within.

The 5 inch spiked heels brought her glorious height to more than 6'4". Most people at this event would have to look up to her.

He reached for her bra. He placed it behind her and brought the left side forward. He sucked the nipple into his mouth; and nipped it with his teeth. He brought the right side forward, sucked the nipple, and bit that nipple, also. He covered both globes of her breasts in their low sloping lace cups and snapped the front closing bra shut. As he picked up his eyes and looked into Jemma's eyes, he knew his ministrations had done what he wanted them to accomplish. Jemma was in heat.

She said to him, "You cannot do that to me, Edward. If you leave me hanging like this, I will never make it through the evening."

Edward looked her in the eye, and asked, "Who said I was going to make you wait all evening?"

She replied, "You said we were going to a party."

"Yes, we are."

She looked at him curiously, as he turned and opened the closet door. He took out an exquisite floor length sequined black strapless gown. It had a slit up the center of the back to about mid-thigh, so she could walk and dance naturally, even though she knew that her breasts would be the star attraction.

"Edward, it is magnificent. I hope it fits."

"Jemma, it will fit you perfectly."

She stepped into it and Edward zipped up the side of the gown. Jemma realized it fit her like a glove.

"Edward, how could you possibly know my size and my height, exactly? The dress hangs perfectly. There is not one-half inch between the floor and the bottom of the fabric. You are amazing."

"No, Jemma, I am not amazing. Do you remember what I told you before we left Phoenix? I said I would have people watching you to make sure you did not break your promise to me. They have been all around you. Some of them have made passes at you, and you have rebuffed them all. They are also around you to protect you from predators. It is very easy to find out someone's size using a mathematical equation, if you have two known reference points. I did know two reference points, and you are wearing a perfect gown."

"Edward, I prefer it my way. I think you are amazing." She walked over to him and kissed him passionately. "I am going to step out of this wonderful dress, put my makeup on, and do my hair. Do we have time for a quickie?"

"Yes, we do, my love, but that would ruin my plans for this evening. I want to see you cum in front of 250 very snobby people, without the benefit of panties in your mouth."

"Edward that would be so embarrassing, I would not know where to run and hide afterwards."

"Then do not do either of those things, my dear. Stand by me and smile, as if nothing had happened."

"Edward, when I accepted your proposal I knew my life would become better and more interesting. It definitely has become better. It is the interesting part of the equation that I have yet to come to grips with."

Edward laughed at her, as she turned bright red, and handed him the dress. She stuck her tongue out at him, turned, and went in to the main bathroom to take care of her hair and makeup. They had two hours before the party was to begin. He would start pushing Jemma to be ready in about 90 minutes."

He was already showered and shaved. He removed his mohair tuxedo from the closet and inspected it for any imperfection. His white linen shirt is perfectly crisp, his shoes are unscuffed, and every shirt stud and cufflink is perfect. He checked the engraved invitation Patricia had sent him, to a UPS box in Phoenix, along with instructions on what to do and who to see at this party. To say he was curious about this meeting; would be the understatement of the millennium.

When Jemma came out of her bathroom, there was a wet spot in front of her panties. When Edward looked at her, she said, "Thanks to you and all your erotic encouragement. My pussy brushed against the cabinet, I had an orgasm. It shook me to my very core, and I had no one to share it with. I am surprised you did not hear me, yelled over the hairdryer."

Edward smiled at her and motioned for her to come near him. Jemma said, "No sir, I can see it in your devilish eyes. You want to heat meet up again, so I go to the party looking like a woman on fire."

"Would that be such a bad thing Jemma? You accidentally touched yourself, and you went off like a rocket. If one of the dignitaries at tonight's boring affair touches your hand in just the right way, he or she would have the thrill of their lifetime remembering they were able to get the most beautiful woman in the room orgasm simply by touching her."

"The only person in this world, I want to do that to me is you, Edward. I do not want anyone else to hold that power over me."

"Thank you, Jemma that was a wonderful thing for you to tell me. Put your hands on the end of the bed. I am going to give you one more orgasm before we leave. This will come from a different source, a more painful source; however, I believe you will come to enjoy it."

Jemma heard the word painful but did not worry about him hurting her. She placed her hands on the bed and watched as he moved behind her. He lowered her panties to her knees and pulled her body away from the bed. Her ass was now vulnerable.

He said, "I am going to spank you. I am not going to stop until you cum. You are going to come just as hard as I have spanked you. The pain will become pleasurable. You are to remain silent and not cry out. Do you want me to place something in your mouth to help you, or will you be able to handle it by yourself?"

Jemma replied, "Let me do it by myself, Edward. I will concentrate on the pleasure I am supposed to receive, as well, as my love for you."

Edward knelt down behind her, and licked her cunt several times, which caused her to moan. He stood up, moved to the side of her body, grabbed her waist, and struck her behind with his right hand.

Jemma's head reared back in pain, and he heard a moan leave her throat. He struck her again and picked up the pace going from one ass cheek to the other. The moaning stopped, and her head was down between her arms as he reached 20 strikes on her bottom. Her cheeks were bright red, and moving to trying to avoid the blows. Her pussy was leaking fluids, however her pussy's lips were not engorged enough to show that she was ready for her orgasm. He changed his aiming point, and struck her directly on top of her cunt, where her clit was still hiding. Her head reared back and there was a muffled cry emanating from the center of her throat. Her head was facing the ceiling and sweat was forming on her back. He struck her cunt again, and her lips were now fully inflamed. Her clit was fully exposed, and her fluids were flowing like a young, vibrant river. He knew she was waiting for the next slap on her cunt, so he made her wait.

He slapped the cheeks of her ass, four more times, and as her head returned to between her arms. When his hand descended directly on her exposed clitoris, the dam burst open. She flooded the floor. Her fluids washed down her legs and caught in the pocket of her panties. Her head was pointed towards the ceiling, and her jaw was locked tight. When her muscles finally relaxed, she leaned forward, and rested her body on the bed.

He reached around her, unclasped her bra, and threw it beside her. He removed her soaked panties from her legs, and threw them in the corner of the room. He helped her up, kissed her passionately, and helped her into the shower.

Jemma screamed, "My hair, do not wet my hair. We will never get to this party on time."

"I do not know about you, young woman, but I just had the most wonderful experience I have had in a long, long time."

"Edward, you are not the one that is going to have to try to sit down."

"Jemma, I am not the one that had the massive orgasm, either."

Jemma looked him in the eye, smiled, and said, "I guess it does equal out, doesn't it?"

"You can tell me after we get home this evening, and I fuck you in the ass."

"Oh God, you certainly know how to test a girl's limits."

"Yes, I do. Isn't it fun finding out where they are?"

"Can I reserve comment on that, until after this evening's event?"

"Take your shower; you will be going to tonight's party with no panties, you nasty girl."

"It was not my fault. Some evil genius put them in the right place to catch every ounce of cum that exited my vagina."

"Now how would a man know how to figure out that equation?"

"I believe he told me on the airplane, to learn how to use 'COMPUTERS.' 'If you learn how to use computers, the world is yours'."

"Excellent Jemma, you have made me very proud of you. Take your shower before you get spanked, again."

1...345678