Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't help it if she pushed me out of the way. She's been pushing me, ever since then. She even went first with Fred. That wasn't fair."

"Cindy, you got it up the ass first, and I did not complain."

"You have not heard the end of that story, either Sandy. You lied to me to get me to go first. It was the first time, and I would not have cared if I went second."

Danni looked at her older sisters, and asked, "Is there anything you two did not do?"

"You are going to have to ask Fred that question. We don't know one- tenth of what he knows."

The four girls looked at Fred, as he lies naked on the bed, with his hands behind his head. He had a big, shit eating grin on his face, and waited for the girls to ask him that question.

Cindy said, "Don't ask him, the smile on his face already tells us the answer. We have a lot more to learn, and he is going to teach us."

Debbie looked at Danni and said, "You go first."

Cindy smacked her sister, and said, "It does not work that way."

Fred said, "Good girl, Cindy. Fred got out of the bed, and explained to both girls what was about to happen. Their sisters would be in the room with them, helping them through every part of this new experience, and he would try his absolute best to make this as painless and as loving and experience as they had ever had in their lives. Then he asked the same question he asked Cindy and Sandy the first time he met them. "Which of you is older?"

Debbie and Danni pointed at each other.

Fred laughed at them. He said, "There is no historical record of a simultaneous twin birth. Who is lying to me?"

Danni raised her hand and meekly said, "I am."

"In that case, you will go first."

Debbie pumped her fist. "Oh Yes! The truth will set you free."

Fred said to the girls, "I am going to take a shower and get myself ready. I want you three girls, to heat Danni up for me. I want her to have at least one or two orgasms before I get out of the shower. Cindy, Sandy, you take from the pubic bone, North.

Debbie, because you were so honest, you take your sisters pussy, using only your tongue. I don't want you to break her hymen accidentally, with your fingers. For $100,000, that is my job, and I take it very seriously."

"I have never done that before. I have no idea what to do. Let Sandy do it, she has a marvelous tongue, and when she did it to me, I had this feeling come over me, in seconds, like I was going to cum."

"There is always a first time for everything. Danni's body will tell you how you are doing."

Cindy and Sandy guided Danni to the center of the bed, and assaulted her body with kisses, licks, and light pinches on top of her nipples.

Debbie had not moved.

A few moments passed before, Sandy noticed no movement below Danni's hips. She looked up and saw Debbie standing at the end of the bed. She growled at her sister and said, "Eat her cunt, bitch, before I shove my fist up your ass."

Debbie needed no further encouragement. She spread Danni's legs apart and crawled between them. She saw her pussy was already leaking, because of the stimulation she was receiving from above. She pushed her legs wider, until she almost looked like the top of the goalpost, and lowered her mouth to the bottom portion of her sister's slit. She had never tasted a woman's fluids. Danni tasted like honeysuckle. Her nectar was light and sweet on her tongue. Her first lick lasted a long time, without going back for more, as she savored it. Debbie did not need to be asked to go back to the well of life. She went back willingly, joyfully, and often. She realized she loved the taste of her sisters' pussy, and wondered what her older sisters would taste like. In a short while, her face received the gift of Danni's first explosive orgasm. Debbie heard her twin scream, and was soaked from her eyes to her breasts with her sisters cum.

As Danni was recuperating, Debbie asked, "What the hell happened to her?"

Fred replied, "She did not die, but she certainly went to heaven; didn't she girls?"

Cindy and Sandy laughed. "I do not believe it was us, Fred. I believe it was the 'newbie,' working on her pussy that set her off."

Danni blushed, bright red, at the inference that she had set off her sisters' orgasm.

Fred looked at her and smiled. "You must have a very talented tongue. You will test it out on me, very soon."

Debbie returned to consciousness, lifted her head off the pillow, and stared down at Danni. Using their private communication system, she asked her sister, "Are you sure you have not done this to other girls before? Your tongue felt so good on my quim, I thought you had practice on other girls for years."

Danni looked at Debbie and screamed, "I am not a lesbian. Yours was the first pussy I ever tasted. Don't you ever say anything like that to me, again! " She slapped her hand over her mouth, realizing she had spoken out loud, instead of having a quiet communication with her sister.

Cindy and Sandy laughed hysterically.

Fred thanked Danni for her mistake. He said that Cindy and Sandy do that to him all the time and he never knows what they are up to next. Now, he has two sets of twins to deal with, and he was not sure if he could handle all this private communication at one time. He turned Debbie and said, "Do you have any preference on how you lose your virginity? I gave each of your older sisters a choice, and I will not repeat either of those positions. Sandy did it the old-fashioned way, 'Missionary' style. Cindy took her own virginity, by using Woman on Top, or Cowgirl style. Do you know of any other positions or should I choose one for you?"

"The girls at school always talk about getting it from behind. For the longest time, I thought they were having anal sex, until one of them became pregnant. I knew that was it was not possible to get pregnant through anal sex, so I asked. She thought I was the most stupid person on the planet, and told me about getting laid from the back. Can you take my virginity that way without hurting me?"

"With a little cooperation from you, yes it is possible. You must relax and be very calm while we are building up to that moment. We will help you all we can to get you to that point. Does that sound comforting to you?"

"Yes, it sounds fine."

"Sandy, lie down on the bed, face up, please."

"Debbie, lie down over Sandy, with your pussy on her mouth, and your head between her legs. This position is called a "69." You will be doing to her, what she is doing to you."

Debbie got into position, looked at her sister's grotto and thought, "I can't do this."

Three voices rang in her head at the same instant, with different messages, but alluding to the same set of facts. "You will put your face between those legs and eat that pussy, until you come out of her ass."

Without saying a word anyone could hear, she screamed, "Get out of my head, dammit, this is hard enough as it is."

Danni and Cindy left the conversation, but Sandy stayed. "Debbie, baby, try to relax. Everyone is trying to help you, even Fred. He is a kind and gentle man. He will do everything he can to make this as painless as possible. This is all part of a process. He is trying to get your mind off of him, and onto something more delightful. What you are about to do is just that; it is delightful. I found that out the same way you are about to. I never did this before I did it with Cindy. I thought it was gross and ugly. It was not, it was beautiful, just like Danni, Cindy, and you are. Nothing will ever tear us apart; not friends, lovers, or even husbands will ever tear us apart. We will always have each other to lean on. Enjoy this experience, I know I will."

Sandy waited before she touched Debbie's pussy. She wanted to see if her words of encouragement worked. She felt the tension leave Debbie's body, and the first tentative touch of thumbs opened the petals to her vagina. When her sister had her wide open, and the tip of her tongue touched her clit, she cried out, "I'm coming," and her fluids flowed down her channel, and onto the cheeks of her ass.

Debbie saw the liquid flow, moved her tongue down, and lapped it up. It was her first taste of another woman's cum. As she was thinking about the difference, between her sisters and her own fluid, Sandy's hands pulled her head back to the source of her fountain. Debbie's tongue began working on the inner folds of the pussy in front of her. Tentative still, she worked her way around the edges passing the clit and going down the other side, until she arrived at the vaginal opening of her sister. When she stuck her tongue inside, Sandy moaned again. She tried to remove her head to see what had happened, but Sandy's hands kept holding her head in place. She was going to be here for a long time, and may as well get used to it.

She felt Sandy's tongue began to work on her vagina and knew what she was talking about. The feeling was exquisite. The message was sent directly to the pleasure centers of the brain and she relaxed immediately, and dove into her work, unbridled by any feelings of shame or disgust.

Cindy and Danni were kissing the sides of Debbie's breasts, back, and the cheeks of her ass, pushing her mind in a state of total oblivion. She never felt Fred moving into position behind her.

Sandy's tongue and Fred's dick moved up and down in Debbie's warm pussy simultaneously. Sandy put two fingers into Debbie's pussy, and rubbed them around the edges.

Debbie said quietly, "That feels great, sis."

Sandy replied, "I know baby, it's only going to get better from here." Her tongue attacked her slit, faster and faster, and then settled on her clit, as Fred inserted the head of his cock into the opening of Debbie's pussy.

As Debbie's ass moved around Sandy's face, her moans got louder and louder. Her head came up from Sandy's pussy, and as she screamed in orgasm, Fred pushed his way through her hymen, deep into her pussy. Debbie's orgasm hit her like a steam locomotive, and her hips never stopped moving, even though now they were moving in a different direction. She felt the intruder deep inside her, but her sisters' lips were still attacking her from all directions. This thing was driving her crazy. It was hitting areas she did not know existed. It was banging against the walls in the deepest part of her. It was touching a spot on the top of her vagina that excited her. The walls of her vagina pressed hard against the invader, and every time they did, she felt electricity shoot through her body. She picked up her head from Susie's pussy, and looked over her shoulder. "Holy shit! Fred is back there." Her head turned, and looked between her legs at Sandy. In a private conversation, she said, "You bitch, you tricked me."

Sandy asked if she would like to do it any other way. You were so frightened, if you had known when it was going to happen it would have hurt you badly. This way, you never knew what hit you and you came when he entered you.

"Is that when he put it in me?"

"It is called a cock, prick, penis, or dick, Debbie. It is not called and 'It.' Yes, I was playing with your clit, and I watched him push it through your maidenhead. I was honored to watch it happen. I even licked up the little bit of blood that came out of your pussy. I must say, with the limited knowledge I have of the taste of the female body, you taste exquisite. I would like to get to know you a lot better."

"Sandy, just in case you forgot, I have something a foot-long being shoved up my cunt, and you are distracting me. I'll get back to you on your request, later."

"It is only eight and one half inches long, so don't exaggerate. I will talk to you later. Bye."

Apparently, Fred realized that Debbie's mind was now back with him, because he said, "Did you have a nice conversation with your sister's?"

"How did... Oh, I guess they told you about that, didn't they? I'm sorry; I was only talking to Sandy. I am better now."

"Did I hurt you when I made penetration?"

"Oh no, not at all, my problem was between my ears, not between my legs. Sandy, help me straighten that part out and I am fine now."

"I am happy to hear that; would you like to continue this way, or move to another position?"

"I thought you said this was the position I had to be in."

"Yes, but only for penetration. We have finished that portion of your introduction to sex. Now, we can go into any other position you would like."

"Can we go into the missionary position, please? I would like to look at the man who took my virginity, so kindly, and has made me into a woman."

"Sandy, you have lost your job."

"That's not fair, Fred. She is in my top ten of women I want to taste in my life."

"Sandy, you have only been with two other women."

"I know Fred that is why she is in my top ten."

"Get out from under their, before I spank you."

"You keep promising me that Fred, are you ever going to follow through?"

"Your mother will be here tomorrow at noon. I will ask for her permission, and if she approves, I will give you the spanking of your life."

"I can't wait."

Debbie, do you want them to stay or do you want to be alone with me?"

"I think I would like to be alone if that's okay."

"You two take Danni into the other shower and get her ready. When you are finished, make out a menu for dinner, and I will call it in. There will be no junk food. Close the door on your way out, and do not open it, unless there is a fire in this room."

Cindy asked, "How would we know if there is a fire in this room?"

Sandy and Danni hit her on her head simultaneously.

"Ouch, that hurt; what did I say that was wrong?

Danni said, "I told you I was smarter than you were. Think about what you said, and think about the question. Fred, Debbie, you two better start, she'll come up with the answer in about a year."

Cindy screamed, "I will not."

Danni looked at the two people on the bed and said, "I rest my case."

Fred looked at Debbie and asked her if there was anything she wanted to ask or do to him, or anything she wanted him to explain or do to her, before they began making love.

"No, the hard part is over for me. All the horror stories I heard at school, or from girls losing their virginity. Months after that, all of them were in love with sex. Only one girl I knew got pregnant, and I won't tell you that story, because I felt like an idiot when I told my sister's how it happened. I am very happy with the way you took my virginity, I never felt a thing, and I am looking forward to learning more."

"From my point of view, Debbie, I am very happy to be your teacher. However, I am also a man who may impregnate you. I am not happy about that. As I told your sisters, I do not have a choice in this matter. They may have the same doctor who checked for your virginity, check to make sure that you have semen inside you to verify I did my job correctly. Otherwise, I am expendable. I do not wish to die. Let's make love and keep happy thoughts for the rest of the day and tomorrow, hopefully, everything else will take care of itself."

The End

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father

Chapter 8

Prolonged_Debut10

Post Script: Dear readers, over the last few chapters, I have received several requests to get an editor. Believe me I have tried valiantly to get an editor who is worth that 'Term.' An editor is someone who is supposed to make a writers prose more lucid and easier to read. They are supposed to accomplish these tasks in three ways: 'Revise, Correct, or Eliminate Material' the writer has put into an article or manuscript, improperly. I have contacted over one dozen persons, who claim to be editors, since I began writing more than two years ago. Most are writers, like me, who think they can make other writer's writing better. It is like doing dentistry on yourself; it is mostly hit or miss, and it is always painful.

In order to make my writing as readable, and as painless as possible, I use three different and unrelated 'Spell and Grammar Check Programs: 1.Windows 8 Writing Program. 2. Nuance, Dragon Speech, and Grammar Program. 3. 'Editor's Choice Grammar and Spelling Program.'

You would be amazed how often these three programs disagree with each other on simple items of prose. When they do, I become the editor, and I accept all the responsibility for my own mistakes.

As for the mistakes that sneak through, as the words, lien or lean, in a sentence, where only one is correct; those mistakes are mine alone. Please do not constantly beat me up for mistakes like those. I believe God made a mistake, when he created the Ostriches' Adams Apple, but then again, that is only my opinion.

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 8. The story will continue from there. On my computer this is Page 100.