Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie said, "Mom, I feel the same way."

Sharon looked at her other two children, and asked them each how they felt about it.

"Cindy, do you want to take the pill or take a chance on being pregnant?"

"Mom, I would take the pill."

"Sandy, how about you?"

"No, mother, I could not take the pill. If I am pregnant, I will carry the baby to term."

"Fred, after we finished here, we have to go to a pharmacy."

*****

"I agree that would be our next stop."

Exquisite Gems opened precisely at 10 o'clock and the girls followed, Fred into the store. He immediately asked for Martha and told her everything he was supposed to. She asked him what she could do for him.

He said, "How many sales people do you have, at this moment?"

"Three, and why did you need to know."

"Martha, I am about to make your morning. I want five rings. My future bride will choose between a Ruby and an Emerald. 2 to 3 carats. The color and clarity must be perfect. I want no flaws in the ring, because there are no flaws in her. If you have no stones that meets that Ideal, please send us elsewhere now."

"Mr. Cuneo, all our stones are certified by the gemological Institute and we will give you the papers on the one you purchase. What about the other four rings? "

"Those are for my new children. They also can choose between the two stones, because they coincide with their birth months. The stones should be between ¾ to 1 carat, as close to flawless and clear as possible. They can pick out their own settings, but we will be leaving by 4 o'clock this afternoon. They all will be leaving with the rings on their fingers."

"Mr. Cuneo, that presents a problem. Our technicians do not get in until 1 o'clock this afternoon."

"Martha, do a little math in your head and figure out how much money you just lost in that sentence. Ladies, we will be leaving now."

"Mr. Cuneo, wait, please, I will call them in immediately."

"Somehow, Martha, I thought you would. Now, would you and your staff start working with my ladies?"

The four girls looked at Fred, as if he was a gift from heaven. "You are buying us rings, too?"

"Yes, pair off with your salesperson, and pick out what you would like between a Ruby and an Emerald. I would prefer that you buy the stone that coincides with your birth month, but that is not imperative. Buy which everyone you want, as long as you like it. Your mother and I will give the final okay on your rings."

Fred sat down and picked up today's newspaper, until Sharon threw her shoe at him.

"What did I do wrong?"

"You are the one that is supposed to pick this ring out, not me. You are sitting there reading a newspaper, while I am going crazy trying to pick out the right gem. I need your help, and I need my shoe back."

"I can tell you right now that you are going to buy a Ruby, because you are going to be bleeding, by the time you leave this afternoon. You have assaulted me with a deadly weapon, and I will get even with you."

"I will call Clark and tell him what you did."

"I have known the A/G, since I was in college, and I have never called him Clark. You speak to him one morning, and you call him by his first name. You tell him intimate details about our sex life, and you get us invited for dinner. He has never invited me to dinner. Who the hell are you, and what did you do to my boss?"

"I am a woman, and we are known for putting men off their game. Now, are you going to help me by a ring, or do I drop my panties here in the store?"

"Okay, I am coming."

Sharon smiled, "Oh no you are not; not without me."

Fred grabbed her, kissed her, and said, "I hope we live to 100."

Martha smiled, when Fred signed the bill to his room. He was correct when he said he would make her day. Actually, he had made her quota for the first three days of the week. $73,000 for five rings will do that for you on a Sunday morning."

The next stop was the pharmacy, which was a little further down the promenade. This hotel turned out to be a city within itself. When the pharmacist asked for identification from the girls, Fred stepped in and asked him to call the manager of the hotel, because he did not want any record of the girls taking these drugs. Five minutes later they walked out of the pharmacy, with instructions for the next three days, and the pills. Cindy, Danni, and Debbie were to take one pill immediately. The instructions were in the bag for the remainder of the pills. The pharmacist kept no record to whom they were given.

Fred had one more trick up his sleeve for his new family. They were going to meet his boss Friday night, and they were going to be dressed nicely. It meant dresses, very nice dresses, and guess where he found them: In The Promenade.

Sharon said, "Fred, I can buy twenty dresses at Macy's for the price of this one."

Fred kissed her. "When you are my wife, and we are trying to figure out our budget, then you can tell me how we might be able to save money and spend money. Until that time, I spend my money on the women I love, the way I want to. This has been a long time coming for me. Let me enjoy it."

"You are going to go bankrupt because you fell in love with me."

"At least you won't have to worry about me stealing your girl's college fund."

"Fred, you are incorrigible."

"You are correct. I also like eating pussy, but you don't stop me from doing it."

"There is no winning with you, so I am not going to try."

He stood behind her, with his head on her shoulder and his arms touching her around her belly. "How soon should I send you to Reno?"

"Very soon, and you have to watch out for when your FBI friends do the vetting. You cannot let your parents come under scrutiny, because of him."

"He will not be a problem."

They had the Bellman put all the packages directly into their vehicles, instead of bringing them up to the room and back down. The girls checked their backpacks and Fred had is luggage taken down to await the limousine. The goodbyes were tearful but it was only until Friday, and they would be reunited once more. Sharon climbed into the Mercedes, waved her new ring at Fred, and pulled out traffic. Sandy pulled up next to him, opened her window, and said, "I know you don't believe me, I love you Fred. It is why I chose to keep the babies. I just know I am pregnant, I know they are yours, and I know I am going to have twins. I could not be happier."

Fred moved closer to the van, kissed Sandy, and said, "If this is what you want, I will always be on your side. There will always be a place for you, with your mother and I. The babies will grow up loved by the three of us. They will be denied nothing. In my own way, I love all you girls. I hated what I had to do to you, but I am happy I made your lives better by freeing you from the syndicate. Go home now I will see you Friday afternoon."

Danni, Debbie, and Cindy yelled goodbye as Sandy pulled into traffic, and headed home.

Fred walked outside, where the limousine was waiting for him. He asked George if he could borrow his cell phone for a moment because his battery was low. He called an alternate number which was answered, "Louise Bakery."

"This is Mr. Cuneo. It is imperative I pick up a new medium size car in Northern Virginia this evening."

"One moment please."

"Sir, Blue Ford Taurus will be ready for you at 8 PM tonight at Jerry's Ford. They will transfer your license plate to that car. All paperwork will be ready."

"Thank you." Fred cleared the phone, deleted the phone number, and handed it back to George. "It has been a very nice stay. I hate to leave George."

"Yes Sir, Mr. Cuneo. Your young lady's sure did attract a lot of attention yesterday. Some men from the Marriott came over to find out what rooms they were in. They were offering some big money for it too. They were escorted from the property by security."

"That's very nice to know George. The four of them are quite a handful, and in their bikinis, God knows there is not enough fabric there to call them swimsuits, every red-blooded male, within five miles would want to get near them."

"Those men were saying they were naked."

"George, they had their mother and I in the room with them. Would we allow those kids to be going around naked?"

"I wouldn't think so, Mr. Cuneo. You would probably beat the tar and feathers out of them if they even tried."

"Five Roman Catholic women; I would hate to be the priest that had to listen to that confession. The mother beating the tar out of the four children that were parading around naked. Then listening to the four children, telling him why they were parading around exposed on a balcony naked. The poor priest would have a heart attack."

"That's why it pays to be Baptist, Mr. Cuneo. You can beat the tar and feathers of your children, and all they can do is cry."

"It works a lot better that way, George. It is the way nature intended it to be."

Fred got out of the limousine, and gave George $200 for his help. He boarded the train to Washington and settled in for the two-hour trip. He had no reason to notice the two ordinary looking men sitting several rows behind him. They were heading to Washington, also. What none of them knew was they were also headed for the same set of offices.

THE END

1...456789