Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot impose on you like that sir. If you can get them in, at this late date that is more than I can ask for."

"Fred, I hope Sharon knows the type of man she is getting. There are not many people like you, in this world."

"You have taught me everything I know sir. If there is any credit to my work, it belongs to you."

"Get out of this room, before I kick you out."

The two men, who were sitting behind Fred on the Amtrak train, from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C., were being briefed on the protocols of painting the inside of the federal offices of the Department of Justice, along with every other painter that had been selected for this job. Everything was delineated for them, down to the tiniest detail. Each of these men is professionals painters hired from union and non-union shops, up and down the East Coast. There were 560 people selected by the contractor, and vetted by the FBI, to paint the interior of the Department of Justice. They had to complete four floors of the building, in one weekend. This was a Herculean task. The men and women would work two seven-hour shifts, with a one-hour break in the middle. They would be issued special vests they had to wear at all times, so the computers could keep track of their every movement, and their identification tags had to be visible at all times. There were going to be almost as many agents monitoring the painters as they worked, as there were painters, because of the sensitive nature of the material in the building.

There was a trailer at the loading dock, with enough plastic sheeting to wrap the moon. Everything had to be covered before the first paintbrush was wet.

On Friday afternoon, much to the delight of all the people who worked at the Department of Justice, they were given the rest of the day off so the building could be prepared for the weekend onslaught. The painters were assisted by building maintenance personnel to get every piece of furniture covered with plastic, before midnight. Saturday morning, at 6 AM, painting would start, and it had to be finished by Sunday at 9 P.M. The unwrapping process had to begin so the D.O.J could open for 'Business as Usual,' Monday morning.

The only offices not being painted were those of the Attorney General, and his assistant Fred Hastings. Those doors were closed, sealed, and locked.

****************************************************************

37. Friday, The 13th

Sharon called Fred as she cruised down I-95 and asked him how she should get to his office, and pick him up.

He laughed and said, "Didn't you read my email?"

"Of course I did, but you will never get another blow job if you keep that attitude, mister. It cannot be that easy to drive through Washington and get to your building."

"Sharon I would not lie to you about something as important as this? Who is navigating for you?"

"Sandy, of course, who else would I trust to get me through the maze of streets going through that city?"

"I will not answer that question, because you might hit me, when you get here. Listen closely, because even a female driver could get here with limited instructions."

"Fred, you are on very thin ice. There are five female drivers in this van, and only one of you. You may never survive this weekend."

"Just the thought of that brings tears to my eyes, Sharon. Where are you now?"

"The signs for the Beltway tell me I am 10 miles away."

"Okay, take Interstate 495 East until you see a sign that says U.S. 1 South. Now, here is the hard part, so listen very carefully. Stay on U.S. 1 South for 14 miles, until you stop in front of the Department of Justice building. Don't forget to obey the "Red, Yellow, and Green Circles" hanging from the poles. The police take a dim view of drivers who don't. I will be standing in front of the DOJ Building, waiting for you."

"Fred, you are dead man, when you get in to the back of the van, four girls are going to attack you, until you bleed to death."

"Are they going to be naked?"

"That can be arranged."

"Then I will die with a smile on my face."

"I am turning onto Interstate 495 now, Fred. We will see you soon."

"Okay Sharon, I will put everything on my desk into the vault, and meet you downstairs."

Fred knocked on his boss's door and walked in. He said, "Sir, it is time to seal the room."

"Okay Fred, open my vault and we will put everything inside."

For the very first time since he had been under suspicion, Fred opened the attorney general's vault. He touched nothing inside it. He returned to the General's desk, where he was handed all the documents that had to be secured. He did as he was instructed, turned, and asked if that was everything that had to be sealed.

"Let me sign these two documents, and put them in; then you can close it up."

Fred stood by the general's shoulder as he signed the documents. When they were handed to him, he turned put them in the safe, closed it, spun the dial, and checked the handle to make sure it was locked. He covered it with the painting and verified that the General's desk was void of all documents. He checked every drawer to make sure they were locked and returned to his office to do the same thing. When he was finished, and the General had left his office, Fred placed the seal over the door, took his bag, walked out of his office, and did exactly the same thing.

Those that were monitoring his movements said, "Are you sure this guy is not a robot? He does everything with such efficiency, and lack of wasted movement, it is no wonder he can work in 80 and 85 hours a week."

Another agent said, "Did you see when he opened the vault? His eyes never stayed to look inside. As soon as the door opened, he moved to the General's side. He did not care what was in it; he just went after what his boss wanted him to do. This guy cannot be our man; but if it is not him, who the hell is it?"

"We have to start looking for a tracer on our computer lines. Someone is looking at what we are looking at. They know exactly what we know, and they are going to hit us this weekend. I would bet my life on it. Roll the tape back and see if you can pick-up the combination of the safe as Fred opened it."

They ran back the tape from every camera angle in the room, but Fred blocked each one with his body and his hands. No one could see the numbers Fred put in to open the Attorney General's safe. This man protected his boss's work as if it was his own, which it was. The only difference was the Attorney General's signature was on it.

Fred left his office, locked the door, and placed his seal on it. This was novel for him. 3:05 P.M. and he was leaving work. He took the elevator to the ground floor and walked out the Pennsylvania Avenue exit to meet his fiancée, and his four concubines.

He stood there for four minutes before he saw the van coming at him, and he meant at him. Sharon was in the wrong lane. She made a hard right turn, cutting across two lanes of traffic, jumped the curb, and stopped with two wheels on the sidewalk, exactly where Fred had been standing.

Fred dove out of the way.

The two guards stationed in front of the building knew Fred, and saw what happened. They thought it was an attempt on his life and came running, with their guns drawn. By the time they got there, Fred was up and told them everything was fine. He told them it was only his fiancée, and she drove this way all the time.

The guards laughed, and told him to take out more life insurance, because this was going to be one of the shortest marriages on record.

He told them he was canceling his life insurance for the same reason. "Why would I make her rich if I am going to die?"

Sharon was out of the van and heard him say it. "Fred, you bastard, if that is the case, the next time I will not miss." She walked over to him and kissed him. "I am sorry about that, but your directions did not tell me what lane to be in."

Fred replied, "I thought the signs pointing to the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building might give you a hint, dear."

"You only said you worked in the Department of Justice Building. How was I supposed to know they were one and the same?"

Fred looked at the two guards and said, "Guys, there are four more like her in the van. Do you think I am going to win this argument?"

"Fred would you like to borrow my gun now and ended it before it begins. It will be a lot less painful in the long run."

"Yes Phil, however Sharon is a nymphomaniac; look at all the sex I would miss if I died now."

Sharon hit him as hard as she could. "I am not a nymphomaniac. I like sex, and so do you."

"Goodbye guys, time is wasting and I have an appointment at 6 o'clock with my boss for dinner."

He took Sharon by the arm and said, "Is it safe for you to drive to my apartment, or should I drive."

"If you drive, there are four naked girls in the back of the van were going to be very disappointed."

"The things I do for love."

"How long is it from here to your apartment Fred?

"It is one hour and 10 minutes, if you obey all the speed limits."

"That is about 19 minutes for each girl. Cut it down to 15 minutes each, so you can rest, and they can get dressed. There are condoms in the back for you to use on the three girls that do not want to get pregnant. They are on the pill but it has not taken effect, yet. We do not know if Sandy is pregnant, but she does not care if she is or not. She wants to continue without protection."

"I wish she would change her mind, but she seems adamant about this. I hope and pray that she does not live to regret this decision."

"Fred, she is the smartest of my group. She knows what she is in for, and she will never regret any of her decisions."

"How about you, my beauty; are you having any second thoughts about marrying me?"

"Only about 255 of them Fred, but I will work them all out, before we see a clergyman."

"Only 255, that is fantastic. After I talked to everyone at work about getting married, I only wound up with five; and all of them are in this van."

He had forgotten how fast, and hard Sharon could hit him, at close range.

When Fred rolled open the side door to the van, he was grabbed by his suit jacket and pulled inside. The door was quickly closed and locked behind him.

Sharon moved the van smoothly into traffic, while hearing the girls yelling at each other to take off different parts of his clothes. He did not have a chance. They were all over him like bears around honey. In a moment all he had left on was his tie, because no one knew how to untie it.

Sandy yelled at her sisters, "Back off, he is mine."

Fred said, "Who said so?"

"Come on Fred, it is my turn, and I am the oldest."

"Who makes the rules Sandy?"

"You do Fred."

"We do not have a lot of time, so listen to me. You know I love all of you, and I do not want to cheat any of you, so this is what we are going to do. You will all be doing one position this afternoon; woman on top, or cowgirl. Danni is going to get me ready for you Sandy, while you sit on my face, and I get you ready for me. While I am doing you, Cindy will be sitting on my face, while I am doing Sandy. Debbie will take Sandy's place, while I am doing Debbie, Danni will take her place, and then I will do her. When we get to my apartment, if I am still alive, I will take a shower. Then I will take your mother to bed, and make mad passionate love to her. While we are in bed, the four of you will shower and prepare to go out to dinner. Be ready to leave my place at 5:15 PM. Do you have any questions? See no hands in the air and hearing no questions, let the fun begin."

Sharon yelled from the driver's seat, "Knock him dead girls."

Fred retorted, "Your name is not on my insurance yet Sharon." Before he could get another word out, Sandy pulled his head back down to the floor, and shoved her pussy over his mouth. She looked softly into his eyes and said, "I love you Fred; open your mouth and eat me until I cum."

He put his hands, under her delicate bum, lifted her off his mouth, and said, "If you cum before I tell you to, you will not get laid."

"That is not fair Fred, and you know it."

At the opposite end of his body, Danni licked the crown of his soft member and felt it move. She teased it again and watched it move again. She put his entire dick into her mouth, sucked on it, and then pulled on it with her lips. Almost like magic it began to swell and grow, until it was too large to contain inside her mouth. She played with it until it was fully tumescent, and then attacked it with the fervor of the teenager in heat.

Fred had Sandy dripping into his mouth and well on her way to her first orgasm when he smacked her on her rear end to get her attention.

She said, "What? "

"If you want me to cum inside you, you better replaced Danni."

Sandy scrambled off Fred's mouth and pulled her sister's mouth off of Fred's cock. Without any preamble, she aligned her pussy with the crown of his equipment, and pushed the entire organ inside. She lost her breath, because her need for him was too great for this size of her opening. With her limited previous experience, and a complete weeks rest, her pussy had nearly returned to its virginal size. It took her a moment to regain her composure and when she looked at Fred, he had a look of concern on his face.

She said, "You are very big, and I am very small. I was in a rush to get you inside me, and even though I was ready for you, I should have gone slower. I will not make that same mistake again."

"Stay still until you are comfortable little one, and then you can begin. If you do not want to continue, you can just slip off me and relax. Tomorrow is another day."

"Fred, I dreamed of this all week. I will be fine." She looked at her sister and asked, "Cindy, would you keep him quiet, please?"

Cindy smiled, and said, "Sis for you I would do anything." Cindy kissed Fred and said, "I have a surprise for you, and you have two seconds to say it before you cannot talk anymore. Are you ready?"

Fred replied, "I guess so?"

Cindy raised her leg to straddle Fred's head to smother him with her pussy when he excitedly said, "You shaved."

As she settled down on him she explained, "I did nothing of that kind. Sandy shaved me."

Fred no longer had the power of speech, because his mouth was under her demanding pussy pressure. Cindy was furiously moving her hips, from his chin to his nose, waiting for his tongue to get into the action. When he did not respond, she increased her speed, and the length of her movements.

This was exactly where Fred had waited for. The next time she overshot her mark, he inserted his tongue into her asshole.

Cindy screamed, "That is not my pussy you idiot."

Fred did not answer her. He held her hips where they were, and continued drilling his tongue into the depths of her bowels.

"Stop that, it feels funny."

Sandy said, "It may feel funny to you, but it looks great from here."

Cindy replied, "Shut the heck up and cum already. I want his tongue out of me, and a dick in me."

"I am almost there, sis. If you played with my tits you could speed me along."

"How am I supposed to do that with a tongue of my ass?"

"If you want to get laid, you will figure out a way all by yourself."

Fred was listening to this enchanting conversation, took Cindy by her hips and twisted her, ever so slowly around, never removing his tongue from her asshole. When she was in proper position, he placed his fingers on her magic button and Cindy shrieked to the high heavens.

"You bastard, I have been waiting for that since the very beginning. Why do it now, when I am supposed to be playing with Sandy?"

Fred removed his tongue from her ass, lifted her hips from his mouth, and said, "My boss is going to try to get you both scholarships to a local college. I am just trying to see if you can multitask."

Cindy responded, "Fuck you, Fred."

"It will be my pleasure little girl."

"I am 19 years old, I am not little girl."

"You were last Friday, and you will always be that way to me." His mouth searched out her pussy, his tongue found her vaginal opening, and he heard her sigh. His hand continued to play inside her pink slit and her hips started moving vertically, along his face again.

Fred said, "Cindy, if you cum, I am going to have to fuck you in your ass again. Play with your sister so you can take your mind off your orgasm."

Cindy screamed, "It's too late Fred, I am cumming!"

Sandy yelled at her sister. "You bitch, how could you cum before me?"

When Cindy regained her senses, she said to Sandy, "When it is your turn to sit on his face, let him stick his tongue up your ass, and see what it does to you."

"Now, you have to help me cum. I was close but now I have lost my train of thought. Get behind me, and help me like I helped you."

Sandy kept moving up and down on Fred's engorged prick, while Cindy took a position behind her. Cindy hands went in different directions; her left hand went to her sister's breasts, while her right hand went to her pussy. She licked her sister's neck and ears, while pinching her nipples and her clit to great effect. Soon Sandy was dripping again, and rising towards her organism. Her breathing was harsh and her body was flush and sweating.

Cindy took her sister by the hips, raised her up, and forced her down harder on Fred's cock than she was doing by herself. Soon she was using Sandy like a battering ram on him. If he intended to fuck her in the ass again, she was going to make him pay by using her sister has a weapon on him.

Sandy's scream filled the van as she came, and everyone applauded her organism. Then they yelled, "Next!"

Fred was not oblivious to what Cindy had tried to do with her sister's body. He looked at Debbie and said, "Cindy will warm you up because she has been a bad girl, and bad girls need to be taught a lesson. She tried to use her sister to hurt me, so I would not fuck her in the ass. She was wrong and now she is going to find out what her punishment is. Cindy, please get me a condom."

"Oh shit, I am in for it now."

From the driver's seat Sharon said, "I do not believe you will be able to take a shit soon dear. That end is going to be sealed and part of you that got you in trouble will be busy sucking on your little sister's pussy. You should always be so lucky to get punished this way."

"Thanks mom, I will remember that when I have my first boyfriend."

Fred smiled. "Sharon I forgot to tell you that I asked my boss to sign our petitions for carry permits. We will be able to carry a concealed weapon with us at all times. I also asked him to sign a waiver for a shotgun, an Uzi, and a sniper rifle. If any of our young children decide to go out with any unsavory young men, we will be able to dispatch them with ease."

Sharon replied, "Fred, darling, you think of everything."

Three out of four girls in the back of the van yell, "That is not fair."

Sharon replied, "Who told you that life was fair. Look at what your father did to you, and think of what the result would have been if we had not been fortunate enough to run into Fred."

There was no comment from the back of the van, but there was a smile on Sandy face.

Cindy tried to give the condom to Fred, but he refused. He said to her, "You put it on me."

"It is not ready for one of these yet."

"Then I think you had better get it ready."

"Dammit, next time I am going to staple my mouth closed."

Danni said, "That might hurt, but not as much as what you have coming to you now."

"Fuck off Danni."

The next sounds that were heard in the car were the resounding slaps on Cindy's ass; and then a corresponding extremely loud screams of pain.

Cindy cried out, "What was that for?"

"The next time you use foul language in your mother's or my presence, I am going to take a bar of soap and shove it down your throat. I am not going to wash your mouth out with soap; I am going to shove it down your throat. Do you understand me young lady?"

1...45678...10