Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred was sweating, Cindy and Sandy were doing the best they could try to bring Debbie over the top, but when Danni shoved her hand inside her sister's vagina, Debbie's world exploded. She screamed at the top of her lungs, fluids flow out of her vagina, from around the openings of Danni's hand, and she collapsed into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Fred did not know what happened, because he did not feel her cumming. He knew she was close, but not that close. He withdrew his prick from her ass, and looked down to see Danni's hand encased in Debbie's pussy. He smiled at her and said, "So you are the one that set off the explosion."

Sandy and Cindy looked at where Danni's hand was and could not believe it. "Your hand is wider than Fred's prick, how did you get it in there?"

Danni blushed, "I am not sure, but my hand is stuck and I can't get it out."

Sharon asked, "Where is your hand?"

"It is inside Debbie's pussy, mom," shouted Cindy

The van swerved a little; no it swerved a lot, before Sharon regained control.

Sharon screamed, "You fisted your sister?"

"Mom, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I have to get my hand out before she wakes up. Otherwise, we are going to go to Fred's party looking like perverts."

Her mother yelled, "We are perverts."

Fred moved to a position between the two girls. Debbie was still sleeping, which was a blessing. Danni was very frightened which was not. She was stiff as a board and did not want to hurt her twin.

Fred said to her, "Put your hand in the same position it was, when you slid it into Debbie. Close your eyes and start moving it in and out slowly; just like you are fucking her with it. Remember how you got your hand inside her. When you have her hot and lubricated, your hand will slide right out."

This plan sounded very reasonable to Danni, so she did as Fred asked. She cupped her hand into the same position it was before, and slowly started sliding it in and out. She felt her sister getting wetter with every stroke. She told Fred that it was working. She felt Debbie getting hotter and lubrication was making her hands slick. Fred told her that she is doing great, and to continued her ministrations to her sister. Danni still had her eyes closed, and had relaxed a great deal, when Fred grabbed her wrist and pulled on it swiftly, removing it from the inside of her sister's body.

The sleeping beauty screamed, her body tensed and she reached another orgasm. Her hips thrashed around looking for the dick that had brought her to this level of joy, as fluids flushed out from her body. She succumbed to sleep once again, with a large smile on her face.

Danni yelled at Fred. "I could have hurt her. You should have waited until she was ready."

Fred kissed her on the top of her head and held her closely to his body. "You have so much to learn. I will tell you as much as I know any time you ask me. The vagina swells, when it gets excited, and that is why you feel my penis when he goes inside you. It is also the reason it produces lubricants to make it easy for the man to slide in and out of you. I am sure you felt your sister's tissues tightening around your hand, as you moved it in and out of her. If I allowed you to stay inside her much longer, there would have been no way for me to get it out of her. All I wanted you to do was to get her lubricated. As soon as you accomplished that, I had to get your hand outside her body quickly. It was the only way not to hurt her. She orgasmed, instead of crying out in pain, which would have happened, if she was dry inside, or overstimulated and completely swollen. "

"Fred, how do you know all these things?"

"I went to Harvard and I studied every day and night. I did not go there to party; I went there for an education. There was not a day I did not study, read, or do something to advance my education. While I was there, I volunteered to work for the election of the Governor of Connecticut. When I graduated Harvard I was second in my class. Then I went to Yale Law School to continue my education, and graduated first in my class. The governor of Connecticut hired me as his legal counsel. I was recruited by every major firm in the country, but I accepted the offer to work for him. During the years I worked for him, I continued reading everything and anything that applied to my job or could apply to the State of Connecticut and the job of the Governor. I continue to work for him today because he is the Attorney General of the United States, and we are having dinner with him at 6 PM this evening."

Danni was shocked. She said, "Holy..." She slapped her hand over her mouth before the next word came out.

Fred kissed her lips and said, "I love you Danni. You learn very quickly. Are you ready for me?"

"Shouldn't we wait until Debbie wakes up?"

"I am awake you turd. You shoved your hand into my cunt?"

Fred said, "Debbie do you want to be spanked again?"

"I didn't think that was a bad word."

"Can you use that word in polite company?"

"No Fred, it would not be right to use that word in front of other people."

"If you cannot use it in front of other people, you cannot use it in front of your mother and me."

"Then how am I supposed to yell at her for shoving her hand up there?"

"You should be thanking her for putting her hand into your vagina. You not only came once, which was the reason you fell asleep, but when you were asleep and she took her hand out of you, you came a second time."

"Is that what woke me up?"

"It may have been that, or it could have been time for you to wake up by yourself to see what you are missing."

"What did I miss? Was it good?"

"The most exciting thing you missed was your mother driving us off the road, when she found out that Danni had her fist inside you. Other than that, all we have been doing is waiting for you to wake up."

"Mom you have to watch where you are going."

Sharon replied, "Debbie when we get home, the next thing that is going up there is going to be my foot."

Fred said, "Do you see Debbie you can say that easily in polite conversation, without fear of retribution."

"I guess I am going to have to start studying more. If I am not allowed to cheat with Danni anymore, my grades will fall, and no college will want me."

"Don't worry about college; concentrate on your senior year, and I will take care of the rest. I love you all too much to see any of you fail."

Sharon yelled, "Fred, you have to hurry, we have about 15 minutes, before we reach your apartment."

"Danni, you are going to get your wish. I will not rush to complete my appointment with you. However, when I do take your cherry, I will make sure it is at a time and place of my choosing, and not yours."

"Darn it Fred, I was just about to celebrate a victory over you, when I realized you had just threatened me. I am allowed to say darn, correct?"

"Yes, you are allowed to use that word. Everyone get dressed, and find my clothes please. I have to look presentable also. My neighbors would not understand if I walked out of the van with five beautiful women and me standing there naked. Actually they would understand, but I would probably lose my job, because of it."

His four concubines helped him to dress, and he climbed into the front seat, kissing Sharon on the way. He said to her that it was a lovely way to start a weekend, and he could not wait to get her into his bedroom.

She asked him if he was sure he was going to have anything left for her.

He replied, "The day I disappoint you, will be the day I stop fooling around with the girls."

She smiled and told him that she would hold him to that promise.

"Sharon you are going to be my wife. You are going to be my life. The girls are going to grow up and find their own mates. When they do, my days with them are over. If you want to start another family with me, we can. If you don't I am fine with that also. I just want to be with you."

"Fred, trust me when I say I am not complaining, but how did all this happen so quickly?"

"It is really very simple. I opened the door to the penthouse, I looked into your eyes, and you stole my heart. When I looked at your face you stole my soul. When I looked at your body, I was putty in your hands. I would have done anything to keep you. I would have chained you to my bed, if you had said no to my proposal. I would have begged you for the entire weekend to change your mind. I would have let you leave on Sunday because I am not like your former husband. I would have given you every penny I have in the bank to stay with me for the rest of your life. I knew instantly that I loved you and I need you."

"It had nothing to do with the girls?"

"I felt guilty about the girls. I fell in love with you. There is a very big difference."

Sharon smiled at him. "Thank you Fred, I needed that reassurance."

"Turn right at the next traffic light, and left into the next building's parking lot; that is the building I live in."

They turned in and parked in his assigned parking space. "Where is your new car Fred?"

"I left it at work, so I could drive home Monday night. I am going to take you into the building Monday to show you around and then you can go home, if you can follow my directions in reverse."

He grimaced again after feeling the sharp pain he received when Sharon hit him.

He looked at her and said, "One day, I am going to remember how fast and hard you can hit."

"I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying hitting you Fred. If I did that to my husband, I would have been dead a long time ago."

"How did you know you could do it to me, and get away with it?"

"You really love me Fred; my husband only wanted to fuck me."

They got off the elevator on the 11th floor and walked to his apartment. It was a small one-bedroom apartment, that was well cared for, but you could tell it was a bachelor's apartment.

Cindy asked, "Where are we all going to sleep?"

Fred grinned at Sharon and said, "I will think of something. Take your suitcases and follow me."

They left his apartment, walked to the end of the hall and up one flight of stairs to the top floor. Fred opened the door to the corner apartment and walked in followed by all the women in his life. He said, "We will be staying here for this weekend, and any time you come into town."

Sharon asked him who owned this apartment. He said a few friends of his who were out of town, and asked him to take care of it in their absence. He winked at her, and she understood that it belonged to his bosses. They let him use it when he had guests in from out of town.

Sharon grinned and said, "That is very kind of them Fred, and the view from up here is wonderful."

He replied, "The view from right here is not too bad either. Girls you know what to do. Your bedrooms and bathroom are down the hall. You have one hour to shower, do your makeup hair, and get dressed. Your mother and I will be here to greet you. Do not tear this place apart, or there will be hell to pay. Come with me dear, we will go back down to my apartment, so we may enjoy a little privacy."

There was a chorus of that is not fair's, and you cannot do that to us, and we want to watch. Fred and Sharon said goodbye to their children, closed the door to the apartment and locked it. He turned to Sharon and kissed her where she stood. They kissed as they walked down the stairs, but their temperatures had risen so high they almost did not make it all the way into his apartment.

Sharon knew how to get his tie off, but used it as a leash instead. She dragged him into his bedroom and dragged him up onto his bed. She jumped on his back, pulled off his jacket, and fumbled with his belt.

Although Fred enjoyed being submissive to her, this was going too slowly for him. He spun around so she could get to his belt, and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Sharon had completed her task with his belt, and button and zipper and was pulling his pants and shorts down his legs at one time. She ran into problems with his shoes. The pant leg would not fit over them. She said, "Fuck this," and raised the waste of his pants up untied his shoes pulled them off his feet and removed the lower portion of his clothing.

Fred jumped off the bed and said, "Let me show you how this is done." He picked her up, and inverted her as she screamed. With his left hand, he grabbed her pants and panties and pulled them up and over her legs and as they reached her feet her shoes came off also. He reversed her putting her feet onto the floor and tickled her sides. She screamed, "No" and tried to push him away with both arms. This was exactly what he wanted her to do because he grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it off her body before she knew what happened to her. She stood there, stunned, in her bra, but she saw the evil in his eyes as he approached her. She tried to back away from him but her calves hit the bed an instant later. She was unfamiliar with the room. When she looked to see what she hit, his hands went around her, the bra was unsnapped. When he pushed her on to his bed, he stood there holding her beige colored bra.

Sharon asked, "How many years have you been celibate?"

"More than I would like to think of Sharon."

"You want me to believe you learned all these moves by reading books."

"You would not believe the things I have learned just by reading books. Would you like me to show you some?"

"Do we have time?"

"I will have to give you the abridged version, but I believe you will be satisfied."

"Then why are you standing there, instead of being down here with me."

"The abridged version of what I am thinking requires you to be up here with me."

"Oh fuck, what am I getting myself into?"

"Before you get out of bed, Sharon, get on all fours so I can see your behind please."

She did as he asked and before she realized what was happening she screamed.

"What the fuck was that for?" She got spanked again.

"Oh shit that hurt." She got spanked again.

"Dammit Fred, stop that."

He got down on his knees alongside the bed and asked her if she had figured out what she had done wrong yet.

"What the fuck do you mean what I did wrong?"

Fred stood up and smacked her again on her fabulous behind.

Sharon screamed in pain, and then realized what she was doing. "Oh shit Fred, I know what I am doing wrong." Smack, scream. Stop it please, Fred. I am sorry. You can wash my mouth out with soap. I will stop cursing. I will not do it anymore.

Fred climbed on the bed between her legs and began kissing the handprints he had left on her ass. He kissed up a line of each finger and down the other side and then up again completing each handprint individually, before he started the next one. His hands were under her hips raising her butt to him and giving him access to her pussy and asshole. He could not help it if his handprints or down in the valley of her thighs and Sharon could not help it if her pussy started to leak like a river.

His tongue slipped into the line of her ass and touched the hole. She groaned and squeezed her cheeks together. When she did this, she found a thumb in her pussy.

"Dammit Fred, you are quick."

"Did I hurt you babe?"

"No, but sometimes a girl likes to know what is coming."

"That should be obvious by now dear; you are." He fucked her with his thumb. The blazing fast movements inside her and his index finger sliding inside the pink slit of her pussy, and over her clit every other second caused Sharon to grit her teeth, tense her body and finally when every bit of control was gone she screamed, "Fred, I love you" and she came all over his bed. She dropped her head and shoulders down, completely exhausted, but Fred was not done with his fiancé yet.

He said, "Sharon, that was just foreplay, I haven't shown you what I learned in the book yet."

Softly she replied, "Fred I am going to say something to you and if you touch me I am going to cut your balls off. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, I believe I understand what you are saying."

"Fuck off Fred I need my rest."

He whispered into her ear, "If you were ugly, I would let you get all the beauty rest you need. However, you are perfect. So, my lady, you are coming with me."

He grabbed her, pulled her off to bed, and into his arms.

"Fred, you are a dead man."

"As long as I can have you in my arms, they can take me whenever they want."

"What are you going do with me now Fred?"

"You will be glad to know that I work out and lift weights every day. I will not drop you. Are you ready?"

"No!"

"Excellent, because here we go."

Fred pushed her against the wall of his bedroom and slid his cock inside her.

Sharon said, "You are just going to fuck me against a wall. My husband used to do that all the time."

"Should I give you a newspaper to read or do you want to pay attention to what is happening to you?"

"I will pay attention for a little while longer."

Fred had her pinned tightly against the wall, when he grabbed her left leg and lifted it until it was above his right shoulder pointing towards the ceiling. Seconds later he did the same thing with her right leg.

Sharon was now paying rapt attention to what Fred was doing to her.

"How do you feel my love?"

"If you drop me, I will kill you and use your spine to replace mine."

"In that case I had better not drop you. However, this is not the end of what I learned in the books, this is just the fourth chapter. Are you ready to get in to the good parts?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound, Fred."

"Wrap your hands around my neck and let us dance."

"Are you fucking out of your mind?"

Fred hit a switch on his night table and a waltz started playing. He pulled Sharon away from the wall and he began the steps to a Viennese waltz.

Sharon had always thought how graceful waltzes looked when they were on a movie screen or on television. She did not realize how acrobatic they were. However, now, with Fred's dick solidly inside her, every time he took a little leap through the air and landed, her cervix wanted a shock absorber. She could not believe how strong he was. He carried her easily. When he jumped he got both of them into the air by at least 10 inches. When they landed, she knew he was at least 8 inches long also. The inside of her pussy was taking a beating, and she loved every minute of it. She asked him if he could suck on her nipples. Instead of holding his arms together at his wrists, he let her slide down to where he was holding her by each ass cheek independently. He sucked on one nipple and then the other trying to give each equal time. Sharon praised his ingenuity but told him her pussy was hurting.

He said, "That is not a problem, I will fix it. He lifted her up until his prick slipped out of her. Then, he let her go.

Sharon started slipping down. She still had a strong hold on his neck, but her feet were nearer his shoulders, and pointed towards the sky.

She screamed, "Fred, I am slipping, help me please."

He replied, "Do not worry dear, everything is under control."

"What do you mean don't worry, I am going to fall soon."

"Sharon, I promised you that I would never let that happen. Relax and everything will be fine."

She did not know why, but she believed him. They had only known each other for a week, but she trusted him. If she fell she would kill him, but she trusted him. She continued to slip until she felt something touch her bottom. Then she recognized it.

She said, "Fred, no, I would not even let my husband do that to me."

"Sharon, I am not doing anything. I am just dancing here minding my own business."

"Take your prick away from my asshole, Fred."

"I am sorry Sharon I cannot see down that far, your body is blocking that area of my body. Would you like to call 911 so they can try to stop the invasion of this personal part of your body?"