Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fred it is digging inside me. How the fuck did you get a condom on and lubricate it. I can feel the grease touching me."

"I am sorry Sharon I cannot see that far down."

"Ouch. Ouch. The head just popped inside me Fred; I am definitely cutting it off tonight. Stop it from going into me Fred please, stop dancing."

"We only have three more big jumps to go and the dance is over. Here comes the first one."

"Please don't jump Fred. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Fuck, I hate you. I am not talking to you anymore. I am surprised that thing is not coming out of my mouth. It feels like it is in my chest."

"Sharon, it is only 3 inches in."

"I thought you couldn't see that far."

"I am using a mirror."

"I want a divorce."

"That is not possible. We are not married yet."

"I will serve you the papers the day after we get married."

"If we are going to get divorced so soon, why should we get married?"

"I want half of everything you have, including half of the apartment upstairs."

"I don't think you want anything to do with that apartment dear."

"I agree with you on that. Now what am I going to do with that thing that is up my ass."

"I am going to fuck you to death with it."

"I have never done it this way before."

"That will leave Danni as the only anal virgin in the family. You know I would never hurt you, I will never abandon you, and if the word divorce is ever mentioned in our household, it will have to come from you. I believe in commitment, and I will do anything in my power to make our relationship work for the rest of our lives."

"Everyone could tell that you are a lawyer. You love to talk. I believe you love to hear yourself talk. Would you shut the fuck up, and do what you promised."

"I promised to take you to my boss's house for dinner."

"Before that you idiot."

"What did I say I was going to do with it?"

"You said you were going to fuck me to death with it."

"Oh is that all."

Sharon forgot all about her precarious position. She let go of his neck wanting to take a swing at him and once she did her balance was lost and she started to fall.

Fred caught her in a heartbeat and brought her up to his lips. He kissed her passionately and said, "I told you nothing is going to hurt you or the girls while I am here to protect you."

"Can I have my legs back please?"

"If I give them back to you, you will never know how good it is to the fuck with them in this position."

"I believe I can live with that."

"You drive a hard bargain Sharon, but as long as you are nice to my boss tonight, I can live with it."

"Oh, I think Clark and I will get along famously."

"Do you want me to finish now or should I cut it off and leave it inside you."

"Actually, I am getting used to him being in there. He is not hurting me any longer and as long as he behaves and brings me to a big orgasm, and I may let him visit again in 30 or 40 years."

"He has just refused that bargain, and demands a renegotiation of the time frame. Three or four days will be acceptable, anything longer and the entire memorandum goes down to defeat."

"That will be acceptable. Now, dammit fuck me."

"No, I am tired, and I smell bad. I need a shower and a short nap. We will pick up where we left off when we return this evening."

"Fred do you remember what you told Debbie about never leaving a woman unsatisfied. If you do not complete what you started here this afternoon, I will contact your friends through my former husband. I will tell them I found out that you have been giving them false information on certain items that concern their operations. Also, I am going to see your boss in less than two hours. I could mention a few things to him that he would love to know about you, and your hijinks with the New York mob. I will tell them that you did not have sex with my girls, and they took each other's virginity using a dildo. I believe I have you in a very small box, Fred. Are you going to complete your task or am I going to turn into an informant?"

"Sharon, I think I will put you on my bed, and fuck your brains out. I am not insinuating that your ass is where your brain is located. I am saying you have so much brainpower you cannot keep all that information in your head. Your ass has nothing to do, except look gorgeous, and sit on. The overflow information is stored there, where people stare at it all day, but never see it, because you camouflage it so well."

"You do not know how close you were to getting killed with all your fancy words. Now I think you should stop talking, and fuck my ass, until my eyes cross. I better cum so hard I could fill a bathtub, or I am going to ring both your necks, until you scream for mercy. Then, and only then, will I bite one neck off. You will not like my choice, neither will my girls. They will recover, when they find their own boyfriends, who will be able to replace you."

"Sharon, which one of us is talking too much now?"

There were no more words said; only grunts, moans, and sounds of passionate lovemaking. He attacked her ears, neck, and throat, while she got used to the pounding she received inside her ass. She was thankful he let her legs down, because it gave her the ability to move with him. Though it felt strange and uncomfortable at the beginning, the sensations changed and she was able to move. She was able to concentrate on their lovemaking, and not the peculiar position she was in. It was not the same as vaginal sex because these muscles were harder, and there was no additional lubrication being supplied. However, the way Fred tended to her body, while he continued stroking into her made her feel very special. Their kissing was passionate; their touching was soft and gentle; and as they climbed higher and higher up the mountain of passion, the two fissile materials combined and exploded into one huge mushroom cloud of thermonuclear material. Fred's primal scream was outdone by Sharon's exhilarating screaming of release.

She told Fred at the very beginning of their affair that her husband always made her cum when they had sex. However, he never made her cum like this. She was star struck by this man. She had touched the sun, and survived the encounter. How could she not love him? He showed her every time he was with her, how much she was loved and adored.

Sharon would allow him to continue to have sex with her girls, because that was all it was: Sex. When they were together, she and Fred made love and that made a huge difference to both of them. She cuddled in his arms, and kissed his chest. She told him how wonderful their lovemaking had been for her.

He kissed the top of her head and told her that it was not too bad for him either.

She pulled off his condom, and the semen flowed all over his dick and balls.

She started to move down to suck on his cock, when he stopped her. He said, "If you start that, we will be late for dinner, and I have never disappointed my boss before. I want to show you and the girls off. I want you to have time to shower, do your hair, and makeup. I want everything to be perfect tonight. Tomorrow we will get up early, and I will take you all over town. I will show you things tourists are never allowed to see."

She snuggle her head against his chest, again, and sleepily said, "Okay, give me a few minutes; I am going to take a short nap."

Fred waited until she was comfortable. He swung his left hand, and hit her on her buttocks again.

"Ouch! You bastard, I will get you for that."

Fred was already out of bed and standing by the bathroom door. He replied, "It was the only way to get you up. If your head hits the pillow, I will get a pot of water and pour it on you. You are getting up beautiful, and you are getting up now."

Sharon jumped out of bed and ran towards him, mad as hell. She wanted to hit him as hard as he hit her. She had forgotten how strong he was.

When she was close enough, he grabbed both her arms and pinned them behind her. She tried to kick him, but he held her too close to his body.

He asked, "Are you going to be good, or am I going to take you over my knee and spank you?"

"You would not dare spank me."

"We have known each other for one week. You have four daughters, and I laid down the law today. Do you know any other man, who is courting a woman who would do that?"

"No, but you are fucking them."

"That has nothing to do with it. I am going to marry their mother. If I step over the wrong line, and they complain to her, she could say no to me, and I would lose her, and them."

"Would you really spank me?"

"Would you like me to?"

"I read it could be a very sensual experience. I do not want you to hurt me."

"I will give you a book that explains why the pain brings on the pleasure. I will not do it until you have read the entire book. Now get into the bathroom and take a shower. You have three minutes before I come in there and pull you out."

"Three minutes! I barely get wet in three minutes."

"I have a stiff bristle brush; do you want me to go in there, and show you how it is done properly?"

"NO! I will be out in three minutes."

"I thought so. Get going, you are on the clock."

Sharon slammed the door and turned on the water in the shower. A little while later she screamed, "There is no hot water!"

Fred smiled and yelled back, "It takes a minute or two for the hot water to get up this high from the boiler. The cold water will not hurt you."

"Mister Hastings, you are going to die tonight."

"When you get the title of Mrs. Hastings, I will die a happy man."

A short time later Fred yelled, "Your three minutes are up, get out of there."

"Screw you Fred, the hot water just got here, and I am trying to defrost."

Fred used the key to open the bathroom door, just as Sharon turned off the water in the shower. She opened the sliding glass door and saw him standing there, with a towel to dry her with.

He said to her, "I guess I should have told you about this button by the door to the shower."

Sharon asked him what it did.

Fred walked out of the bathroom to give him more escaped room. He said, "That is called, The Instant Hot." You push it as you walk into the shower and you get hot water immediately."

Sharon screamed at the top of her lungs as Fred ran off towards the living room. Sharon was about 6 feet behind him, using every word she was not allowed to use in his presence. Every time she used a foul word he added a number. "That is 15 smacks Sharon, 16, 17... and so on.

Sharon did not care. She wanted to kill him for making her take a cold shower, when she could have taken a nice hot shower, instead.

The running around the apartment lasted about 90 seconds, until Fred ran back into the bedroom, turned around and waited for Sharon to run into his arms. Seconds later she did just that. He enfolded her in his arms and she screamed until he laid her down on the bed and began kissing her. She wanted no part of this. She was too angry with him. She fought his kisses. She fought his tongues attempt to get into her mouth. She could not fight when his tongue attacked her ears, throat, neck, or breasts. In between expletives, she moaned. When he nipped at the tip of her nipple, her body arched offering him more of that breast. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy onto his body. His kisses worked their way lower, from her breasts, down her ribs to her soft luscious belly. His tongue delved into her belly button, which caused Sharon to arch her body up to meet him.

Sharon fought to free her hands and he finally let them go, still worrying what she would do with them. He was surprised when she put them on his head, played with his hair, and moved him lower towards her pussy.

He did not pause to play with her curls; he used his nose to open her petals and licked the little white pearl in the top center of her slit. As soon as he did it, Sharon moaned and had a small orgasm, which was evident by the amount of fluid that flowed from her vagina. He adjusted his position so he could use his hands to enter her body, while he continued to lick and bite her clit.

Sharon felt the three fingers enter her. They were playing with the G spot on top of her vaginal walls, when suddenly fear crept into her mind and she stiffened.

Fred knew what she was thinking. He kissed her and said "Relax baby; I am not going to put my hand inside you. This is all you are getting, and it will be more than enough to bring you to your next orgasm. I will never do anything to you that you do not want me to do."

Sharon nodded her head, and Fred felt her body slacken. He continued to rub on the rough spot on the roof of her vagina, which caused Sharon to start climbing towards the heights of her next orgasm again, and she was getting close.

Fred was reading all signs correctly. He moved his fingers to her clit and his tongue to her sheath so he could work on her nerve endings more efficiently.

Sharon's reaction was expected. As soon as he pressed his fingers on her clit she had another small orgasm, which Fred greedily drank, as the fluids exited her body.

Fred knew they were running out of time so he went for broke. He went after her pussy like a man finding an oasis. His fingers played havoc on her clit and the tips of her breasts. He had no idea what else he could do for her to get her another huge orgasm like the one she had when he fucked her in her ass. That is when it hit him. He removed his hand from her breast and put it into her pussy to lubricate it.

When his fingers were ready, he increased the speed he was working on her clit and moved his tongue down to her ass too wet it.

Sharon said, "Oh Fred, no more."

He stayed there wetting that opening a little bit more and then went back to her vagina, where he again worked ravenously trying to bring her as close to her orgasm as he could get, and she was close.

Sharon was crying out, "Yes Fred, keep going I'm almost there, almost there. Please do not stop. Just a little bit longer, you are so wonderful to me..."

She kept crying out like that for over a minute and he could feel her body tensing like a rubber band stretched to its limit. She just could not get over the edge, and she would go crazy if she did not. Fred moved his fingers into position, but Sharon did not feel anything because he was biting the fleshy lips of her labia.

Sharon was tossing her head to the right and left and pleading for her release, when, in an instant of time, Fred pinched her clit hard, bit down on the Labia Majora, without drawing blood, and pushed two fingers into her asshole.

Her body arched up off the bed, a scream caught in her throat, and she seemed to go catatonic for a moment. Then the dam broke. The scream appeared and shook the room. The orgasm she wanted desperately, squirted out of her body, onto Fred's face, chest, hands, and bed. When she finally finished cumming, she fell asleep. Fred could have used the big guns, on the Battleship Missouri, to attempt to wake her up, but he knew he would have failed. He covered her and let her rest while showered, shaved, and dressed. Then, he went in to wake his future bride.

He kissed her eyes, nose, and lips before there was any reaction. Her eyes blinked open and they look of horror appeared on her face. "You are ready to leave?"

"Yes, I am ready to leave, however someone very important to me is not ready yet. So I am going to go upstairs, get the girls, and bring them down here. We will wait until you are ready, and we will all leave from this room."

"Why did you let me sleep so long?"

"A little bird told me that she needed to rest. Little birds are never wrong."

"I love you Fred. Go get our girls, and I will hurry to get ready."

"Do not hurry, just get ready and we will leave when you are ready."

"Fred leave, you are talking too much, again."

He walked up the flight of stairs. He unlocked the door, and walked in. His four girls were sitting in the living room, in high heels, stockings, panties, and bras.

They screamed when they realized he was in the room with them.

He said, "Why aren't you dressed?"

Cindy replied, "We are dressed. We did not want to wrinkles our dresses, so they are hanging on the doors. All we have to do is throw them on, zip them up, and we are ready to go."

Fred admitted that it was very good thinking. He told them to put their dresses on and follow him downstairs and they would leave from his room with their mother. A few minutes later, in their new dresses, with their new rings on, they walked out of the 12th floor apartment, down to the 11th floor apartment. They walked in and sat around the kitchen table.

Never the bashful one, Cindy said, "This room smells like you guys just finished having sex?"

"You are correct Cindy. I took your mother from behind right where you are seated. You better be careful of your dress, there may be some of my semen left on that chair."

Cindy screamed in horror as Sharon entered the room.

"Fred, you are going to cause that child that child to have a heart attack. It was not that chair it is the chair Debbie is sitting in."

Debbie jumped out of her chair and screamed, "Yuck."

Fred looked at his girls with pride, and said, "Beautiful ladies, just beautiful. We have to leave; single file, please. As the door to the elevator opened he said, "Your mother is driving so put your seatbelts on. I will be navigating. Everyone will be on her best behavior tonight, correct?"

The girls having discussed this before Fred had come to get them, replied, "Yes dad."

Fred's head nearly came off his neck as he spun around to look at his daughter's. They had the biggest smiles on their faces he had ever seen. He must have had one also, because they giggled, when they saw the look on his face.

"Thank you children; you will never know how much that meant me."

They drove 40 miles to his boss's estate. They were stopped by the security team, at the entrance. Fred showed them his identification and they were allowed to enter. They parked the van and walked up to the main entrance of the building. Fred was about to knock on the door, when it was opened by his boss.

Fred said, "Good evenings Sir.

Clark Atwater said, "Come in Fred, you and your guests are welcome in my home."

Fred walked in first and stepped aside, as his four teenagers walked in and then Sharon. He took her arm and said, "Sharon Williams, I would like to introduce you to Clark Atwater, the Attorney General of the United States."

Sharon's answer shocked him. She said, "Oh shit, you can't be my uncle Clark. I recognize you from some old family pictures I have at home. I was only 15 years old at the time my father disowned me, and the pictures are older than that, but I am sure it was you."

Clark was stunned. "Sharon, what was your maiden name?"

"Harmon, sir, Sharon Elizabeth Harmon."

The bell to the front door rang, and the Attorney General went to open it. Michael Free, his wife Dolores, and their daughters walked in.

The Director of the FBI said, "Clark I need to talk to you for a moment."

"Why Michael, are you going to introduce me to my niece also?"

"You just made this evening a lot easier for me Clark. How did you find out?"

"Sharon has a picture of me from many years ago, and she recognized me from it. She told me I couldn't be her uncle Clark, but I guess she is wrong, isn't that right Michael."

"Yes sir, she is your niece. It is not a good story, but it is the truth, and your first wife's brother-in-law should be castrated."

Clark said, "Why are we standing here in the entryway. If you youngsters would like to disappear for a while, I have a huge game arcade that one of my staff will show you. You can relax and introduce yourselves to each other. You can have some fun, until dinner is served. However, if you wish to stay and listen to this conversation you may. The choice is yours; what will it be?"