Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patricia, if you're going into a marriage with that attitude, it is doomed to failure. Don't get married; live together, have children together, but be able to leave each other without going through the hassle of the divorce. They always tear you apart, and instead of being friends with children. The children get hurt and the both of you wind up being enemies. I could not believe what my father did to my mother. It broke her spirit and she was still a young woman, in the prime of her life. He destroyed her, and she was never the same. I don't want that to happen to you."

"I have fought that feeling, while I lived with my mother. She and I talked about marriage and sex in that order, since the day I got my period. I have lived my life by that creed, and I promised my mother and myself that I would not have sex before I got married. I'm coming up on 23 years old soon, and I am going to be seeing a psychologist and talk to her about it. I would rather have talked to my mother, but she was killed several years ago, by Stephano's father. I need to talk to someone, who does not know me, and can give me impartial advice about my life; what I should do with it, and about sex?"

"What are you doing tonight Patricia?"

"I was going to stay at the hospital to keep everyone company."

"No you are not; you are going out with me. We are going to get wasted, and talk about sex. I am an expert in both categories. You cannot juggle three men at the same time, keep all of them happy, and still have two men want to marry you."

"Callaway, you are Irish Catholic, you are not supposed to do that before marriage."

"Patricia, you are so naïve. The church made those little boxes on either side of the Isles called, "Confessionals." The priests cannot wait until I go there to get their weekly fix. When the old women see me on line, they go to a different confessional, because they know I am going to be in there for a long time. It is not that I have a lot of sins to confess. It is the priests that keep asking me for details of what I did, and how I did it. They want me to get very specific."

Patricia blushed again. "What time should I be ready? Where should we meet, and how should I dress?"

"Be ready at 8 o'clock, and I will pick you up at Susan's. Dress as slutty as you know how."

"I guess I will be going shopping, because I don't have anything that fits that description."

"What size are you?"

"My body is a four; my chest has other ideas."

"Don't go shopping for one night, come to my place instead. I will be able to give you something that will get you through the night."

"I do not want to look like someone who is going to dance on a pole."

"I don't go that far either. Trust me Patricia, you will look slutty. However, you will be covered. Let me give you my address; be at my house at seven."

"I haven't been drunk in so long I have forgotten what it feels like."

Callaway laughed. "When you are really drunk, you are not supposed to remember what it feels like. You just feel sick the next morning."

"In that case, I have to send out a bunch of emails now. I will tell Stephano about my trip to Washington just before we leave. The explosion should be felt in Las Vegas."

As Callaway was briefing her relief, Patricia said her goodbyes to Susan and Alan. They were as happy as two people could be, now that he was awake again. Tomorrow they would go together, and see their son for the first time. They would finally be able to give him a name.

Stephano asked Patricia if she was ready to go.

She replied, "I am not going to Susan's tonight. I am going out with Callalily. We are going for a girl's night out. She thinks I need to loosen up a little, because I had been under too much stress. One of the reasons is because I have to tell you something and I know you are going to explode when I do."

"What did I do now?"

"You did not do anything. I received a call from the Director of the FBI. Michael wants me to come to Washington to do some computer work for the Bureau. It seems to be very important, because he cannot have his own people do it. I will be staying at his house for the duration of my time there. You are to stay undercover out here, so the families do not know where you are."

"How long have you known about this trip?"

"I found out about it this morning."

"How long are you going to be away?"

"Indefinitely.

"You expect me to accept that answer from you?"

"You have to Stephano. I am not tied to you. We are not pledged, engaged, or married to one another. At this moment the best way we could phrase our arrangement is that we are good friends. What used to be is gone. You said it yourself, 'You have a lot of work to do.' You do not need me here to do it. You can call me, if the spirit moves you, or not. I will be busy working on my project, and you will be busy on yours. One day we will meet again, and we can hope that the change in you will be enough to satisfy me."

Up to this point Stephano had been able to control his temper, but her last statement did him in. He raised his voice so loud the walls in intensive care reverberated. "Patricia Parent, you and I are done. I want no part of you. Take your life wherever it wants to go. Jump off a building, jump off a bridge, jump off a cliff, I will not mourn you. You expect everything from me and you are not willing to do anything yourself. You said this would be a 50/50 proposition, and all you do is cut me to the quick. From this point forward, find a tree and fuck yourself with it, because I don't want you. Tell Michael I am not going to testify against the families. I am going to disappear. You brought this on yourself, and I hope and pray that you can't live with it. Maybe my father should have killed you, instead of your mother. It would have saved me a lot of pain. Go fuck yourself Patty; I hope no man or woman ever does." He stormed out of the hospital, without looking back.

Patricia stood there stunned. Tears were flowing from her eyes, but she was not sobbing. She did not think she went too far, but apparently he did, and he was the one that counted.

Callaway came up behind her, took her by the shoulders, and said, "Let him go. You said it; a marriage to him was going to be very painful. Look at how much pain you are in now, and you are not married."

"You're right Callaway, but I never gave marriage a chance."

"Patty, we are going to get hammered tonight. You do not have a choice in the matter, because I am not giving you any."

"I really don't feel like going out. Can I just go home?"

"You want to go home and feel sorry for yourself. I am not going to let that happen. You are coming with me and I am going to anesthetize you."

******************************************************************************

39. Protection Detail

"I can't wear this, I am falling out everywhere."

"Patty, the problem is your chest. I don't have a strapless bra big enough to hold you in. Loose those puppies pick the dress up 3 inches. Instead of being mid-thigh, the dress is aaaa ummm, very high."

"In other words, if I bend down everyone is going to see everything."

"If I were you, tonight I would been at the knees."

"Can I wear a sweater to cover the lack of the top to this dress?"

"Come on Patty, you are completely covered. You show a lot of skin, but there is nothing indecent about that top."

"Do you wear this when you go to confession?"

"No, but it would give the women in line, food for thought about my line of work."

"Callalily, I cannot go out looking like this. My mother would disown me, and my father would kill me."

"Let's find out what he thinks."

"Are you out of your mind, put my phone down."

"Stand still Patricia, I am going to take a picture, send it to your father, and ask for his opinion."

Patricia was not happy but she struck a pose and Callaway took her picture. She handed the phone to Patty, who wrote a short email to her father requesting his opinion of how she looked. She explained to him she was going out for the evening with a girlfriend, and did he think she would be okay in it. When she was finished she hit send.

When she turned around, Callaway was not there. She called out and Callaway yelled, "Bathroom!" Callalily was on her cell phone calling William. She was good with numbers and had memorized his phone number while Patty emailed him. He did not answer the phone, Jemma did. Callalily explained the situation quickly to her: Stephano's sudden departure, the mean-spirited words, and Patty absolute devastation over it. Then she told Jemma what her prescription for this ailment was, and Jemma agreed, hesitantly.

Jemma said, "I hold you personally responsible for her honor. If anything happens to her or to it, I can guarantee you, you have no future. Her father will move heaven and earth to get to you. Hold on one moment, your email just got here."

Jemma looked at the picture and said, "Holy Crap! William would not let a man within 60 feet of her in that outfit. Ms. Callaway, her father would not let her out of the house in that outfit. I will send her a text and tell her she looks beautiful, but be careful because she is not accustomed to looking so stunning. Keep your wits about you, and keep her safe. Where are you taking her?"

Callaway gave her a list of three places they would probably hit during the evening, in order. She was not used to dealing with Italian families, but just the tone of Jemma's voice sent chills up her spine. Maybe this idea of hers wasn't one of her best, but it was the best for Patricia, and she needed this night out. She hung up the phone and went to see what Patricia was doing.

"Did you hear from your dad yet, sexy?"

"Yes, he told me to be careful and told me to have a good time. He said he never saw me dressed like this before, and to be very careful of my surroundings. It sounded more like a reply from Jemma than from him."

"Are they always close together?"

Patricia laughed, "Jemma is all over him like a wet rag. I don't know where he gets his stamina, but she always walks around with a smile on her face."

"They must've been together when your email got there and discussed what we were going to be doing tonight."

"That is probably it. Before she met my father, she was a wild child and she loved the clubbing scene."

"Now that this is settled, make sure you have everything you need in your bag. Then leave everything you don't need here, and we are on our way to forget our worries."

"Call a taxi, because I am not going with you if you are driving."

"I work in the hospital; I know better. I have a standing appointment with a taxi company, for my night off. They have a taxi in front of this apartment at 8 PM, or I scream into dispatcher's ear. He is one of my former boyfriends, and he does not like hearing from me."

"Callaway, you are too much. You work from 6 AM to 6 PM. You get home, shower, eat, change, and go out for the evening. How the hell do you do it?"

"I only get one day off a week, because we are so short of nurses out here. If I did not have a chance to blow off steam on that one night, I would burn out."

A car horn beeped outside and Callaway said, "Our chariot is awaiting, let's go party!"

Jemma could not get rid of the feeling she had made a mistake, and had put Patricia in an untenable position. She had to get her help, but she had to tell William what she had done first. She knew it was the right thing to do. She walked into the bedroom, and he was lying on the bed reading his novel.

When she did not lie down next to him, as she always did, William knew something was amiss. He joked with her say, "How bad is that damage to the car?"

"William, I may have made an error in judgment. It concerns Patricia, and now I am worried."

William motioned for her to sit by him, and to explain what was happening. She started by showing him the picture.

"You let her go out looking like a tramp?"

"She does not look like a tramp. Young women go out looking like that every evening, when they go dancing or to a club. Just because you are senile does not mean the rest of the men in the world do not like looking at a little flesh."

"I like looking at your flesh. I just don't like looking at my daughter's flesh."

Jemma gave William the abridged version of what went on that day, between Stephano and Patricia and realized what Callaway was trying to do. It was age-old remedy that he himself had used on friends, who had gone through divorces and had lost children. However, this was his daughter, and in the state she was going to be, anything could happen. If it did happen he did not believe she would be able to handle it mentally. She could close down into herself, and be lost to everyone, forever.

William picked up his cell and called Alan for help. No one answered his phone at home so he called his cell, and Susan answered.

"Hello Susan, this is William Zabo, Patricia's father, how are you?"

"I am much better William, thank you for asking. Alan and I had a little boy yesterday. He came a little premature, but he is doing very well."

"Patricia did not tell me the baby came early. My heartiest congratulations, Alan must be thrilled."

"When he came out of his coma he was."

"All right Susan, Patricia has kept me in the dark about a lot of things apparently. You can give me the long version, or the short version, whichever you have time for, but I think I should be allowed to know what's going on."

"Okay William, here is the short version. After everything settled down from the Sedona incident, Sergeant married a long time sweetheart named Cassandra. Stephano and Patricia had a long talk about their relationship and decided to try to make it work if he would change his ways. He agreed as you know because you spoke with his mother. While they were here, I started bleeding. They helped rush me to the hospital. The baby was born by C-section but they could not stop my bleeding. Sergeant arrived at the hospital, and thought I was going to die. He picked Alan up and hit him on the side of his head cracking his skull, put him into a coma. They put him in ICU. Moments later, they stopped my bleeding and I was fine. So I could not see my husband because he was in ICU, and I could not see my baby because he was in the neonatal unit. The following day Alan came out of his coma, and Patricia got a phone call from the director of the FBI. They need her in Washington to do some computer work, with a bunch of her classmates. They wanted Stephano to stay undercover out here so the families could not get to him. Something went terribly wrong when the two of them were talking about it, and Stephano said he wished his father had killed her, instead of her mother, as well as other ways she could die. He hopes that no man will ever touch her because of the kind of person she is. He left the hospital in a hurry. She was crushed by his words."

"When does the movie come out?"

"I don't know William, but there were enough twists and turns this past few days, to make a thriller."

"Is Alan able to speak to me for a moment?"

"He has not shut up since he regained consciousness."

"Hello Beta how is everything?"

"I need your help, and you are lying down on the job again."

"What is going on William?"

"Your nurse Callaway took my daughter out wearing a safety pin and a handkerchief. You know how Patricia is about morality, and if they both get drunk and something gets out of hand because of what she's wearing, no judge would find the man guilty. I am not saying that I will not find him guilty, but legally he will not be. I need someone; no I need a lot of someone's protecting her tonight, and I don't know who I can get at such short notice."

"Hang up William, I am on the job."

"Susan, call 'Stone Hands', I need a favor."

Sergeant picked up the phone and said, "This had better be good Susan."

"Aw, are you dick deep in my friends' pussy, or does she have it down her throat? Am I interrupting your playtime you poor, poor man. The man that put my husband into the hospital on the day of his sons' birth is having fun and something important came up, that wasn't you. Is that what happened, you idiot?"

"I get the message Susan, what can I do for you?"

"I don't want anything from you. Alan wants to talk to you."

"Okay, put him on."

"Hi Sergeant, it's me Alan, do you remember me?"

"Yes Alan I remember you. How may I help you?"

"I am not as vindictive as your cousin, so I will get to the point. William Zabo called. Patricia is out with Callalily getting drunk. This is not a good thing with the way Callalily dressed her. If anything were to happen to his precious daughter's virtue tonight, we would have another murder on our hands, within the next few days. Neither one of us wants that to happen. How many plainclothes people can you get to go to those clubs and make nice to two beautiful ladies all night, and keep the rest of the jerks away from them?"

"Where are they going to be Alan?"

"The first place they were going was Mustang Sally's. ' BullRideIn' was the second. If we don't catch them by there, it is going to be too late."

"'BullRideIn' is not the kind of place I would think Callalily would go. It has kind of a rough crowd there."

"I am just telling you what I was told Sergeant. I need you to send in the Calvary."

"I am not a horse soldier sonny, I am a Marine. I will get the boys ashore as soon as possible."

******************************************************************************

"Sergeant, I am going to put call block on your number. I shit every time I see your name pop up on it."

"Aw come on Felix, it's not all that bad is it? What I have for you tonight, you are going to love."

"Which way is the knife coming from Sergeant? I'll put another vest on."

"The only vest you will need is the one under your suit jacket."

"Okay, what do you have up your sleeve now?"

"Do you remember the young lady that you kissed to get her boyfriend jealous?"

"Of course, I can do that again if you want."

"Get dressed because you're going to do it now. The boyfriend cut her to pieces this afternoon and left. One of our nurses is taking her out to get her drunk, which by itself is not a problem. The problem is the way she dressed her, or didn't dress her. The father wants bodyguards around her because she is still a virgin and wants to remain that way until she gets married. The father is a very powerful man, with contacts on both sides of the law. Can you and your men be of any help tonight?"

123456...8