Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum ran over to his godmother and asked, "What can I do when I am 13?"

She picked him up and said, "Honey, I know it does not sound like fun now, but it will when you are older. When you are 13 years old, you can start dating girls, like your daddy did."

"Did you and my daddy date?"

Alan yelled out, "We still do. We meet in the hospital every time she hurts me."

Callaway yelled, "Shut up, Alan. No Callum, daddy, and I never dated. He is far too old for me. Harold and I are dating. We are getting married very soon, and we are hoping to have a baby, just like you, or maybe a little girl, just like me."

Alan groaned, "Oh God no."

"Shut up, Alan."

Callum asked, "How are babies made?"

Everyone listen closely to what Callalily said.

"When you go to the supermarket, you go down aisle three..."

They exploded with laughter. Callalily's answer was perfect for a three-year-old. When she was finished with her explanation, she sent him back to his mother, for further consultation on the subject of procreation. She had dodged her first bullet, successfully.

62. Back at the ranch.

Patricia had finished getting the lecture from the nurse about what to do when she got home to care for her wounds. The nurse said she could get dressed, and she would be right back with her paperwork. She got out of bed, took off the hospital gown, put on her panties, and was in the process of putting on her bra when there was a knock on her door. She thought it was the nurse and she said, "Come in."

Brad walked into the room and said, "GOOD MORNING!"

Patty screamed, "Get out of here, you pervert!"

Brad did an about-face, and walked out of the room.

The nurse heard the scream and was on her way to Patty's room, when she saw Brad exit. "Oh, it's you again. What did you do to her this time?"

"It was not my fault. I knocked on the door, and she told me to come in. I can't help but if she was not dressed."

"I am sure you were disappointed she wasn't completely naked."

"Who said she wasn't?"

"You stand by this counter, until I tell you, it is safe to move."

"Nurse, you are ruining my morning."

"If I call security, I am going to ruin your week."

"You have made your point; I will stand here and not make a peep."

She went down to Patty's room, knocked on her door, and announced herself, before she walked in. She said, "How good was that guys timing?"

Patricia blushed. "He was a couple of seconds late. My bra was on, but I had not snapped the back yet."

The nurse laughed. "If he was 30 seconds earlier, I would have found him nursing on those breasts."

"No chance; I told him yesterday, for this past year I worked for the FBI. You would have had a patient in this hospital, with a broken jaw, and 10 fractured fingers."

"You are my type of girl Patricia. Here is your paperwork. I will call for a wheelchair and you will be able to leave."

As she exited the room, Brad said, "Good morning Patricia and thank you for a wonderful, eye opening presentation."

"Good morning pervert; I hope you have a fantastic memory, because that is the last time you will ever get that close to seeing them."

"Remember what I said yesterday Patty; when I see something I want, I don't scare easily."

"I want you to remember something I said yesterday, Brad. I worked for the FBI, and I know how to use a gun."

"Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes, I would like to see if my motorhome is intact, please."

"Your wish is my command, my lady."

Brad went to bring his car to the front of the hospital as Patty waited patiently in the wheelchair. She heard the roar of a sports car, the squeal of tires burning rubber, and then a sunshine yellow Corvette leave one of the lanes, and head towards her. Her initial reaction was, "He is trying to do the 'Bad Boy' thing."

He got out of the car, opened the passenger side door, and tried to help her in. Patty said, "Do you want me to show you how to drive this car properly, or do you want to ruin it before it gets to 50,000 miles?"

Brad said, "Bullshit, you have never driven a car like this."

Patty replied, "You are correct, but I read the GM manual and specifications on the engine, when it was in the design phase. I sent GM an email to make a correction on the engine intake manifold, which they incorporated. Would you like to see their thank you letter?"

"Thank you letter my ass, where was the check that went with it?"

"I told them I didn't want any money. I just wanted my name mentioned, when they announced the design team for the engine. You can look it up online, if you don't believe me."

"You can bet your ass I'm going to look it up."

"No one is ever going to get close to my ass, and no one has ever gotten close to my pussy yet either."

Brad hit the brakes on the Corvette and pulled over to the side of the road. He looked at her and said, "You are a virgin?"

Patty smiled. "I knew that we get to you. Yes I am, and I am going to stay that way until someone puts a ring on my finger, a marriage license in my hand, and says 'I Do."

"I guess that means we are not going to fool around in your motorhome, in my apartment tonight, or in the place I know in the Adirondacks, that is so beautiful, many girls drop their panties, before a guy asks?"

"No Brad, not unless you have the three keys to my chastity belt, the name of the church, the priest, the marriage license in your hand; signed and notarized, and there is a ring on my finger."

"I don't know about the keys, but the rest my mother can do in a week. She wants grandchildren desperately, and she will even pay you to give them to her."

"Tell your mother that I have more money than she has, and it will take more than bribery to get me to marry you, and give her grandchildren."

Brad started the car and continued on to the ranch. The fire inspector was there, as well as the lawn maintenance crew.

Patricia walked carefully over the remains of the barn, and asked the inspector what he found.

"It was easy, Miss Parent. The earthquake caused an electrical short, which started the wood burning slowly and once it caught, the barn was destined to burn down. The insurance company won't like it, but they will have to pay for the whole thing. Thank goodness you got the horses out in time, or they would have roasted alive. What are you doing here, Brad? My niece still hasn't forgiven you for leaving her at the prom."

"Mister Woodson, that was seven years ago. Amy is married, with two kids; don't you think it's time for her to grow up?"

"Brad, a young girl never forgets her first love, especially when he takes her virginity lightly."

"I did not take it lightly, Mister Woodson. At the time we were dating very seriously, and I used a condom to make sure nothing would happen to her."

"As I recall, Amy told me she found out afterwards, you were also dating Marilyn Thomas, Cindy Nelson, and a few other girls very seriously, at the same time you were dating her. What did you do, have a bulletin board in your room so you could keep score?"

"No Mister Woodson, it was not to keep score. It was to make sure I did not have a date with two girls on the same night."

Patty burst out laughing, as Brad dropped his head in shame.

"Mister Woodson, how is my motorhome?"

"It's fine Ms. Parent. When the fire department got here, they knew the barn was a total loss, so they concentrated on your motorhome to keep it cool and keep the flames away from it. It needs to be washed, to get the soot off of it, but that is all."

"Is there anyone in town that does this sort of work?"

"No one works on a vehicle this big. However, the people at our volunteer fire department are always looking to make more money. You can ask them if they want to do it. You offer them a fair wage and they will be more than happy to come out here."

Patty said, "Fair wage hell; they save me and my home. I will bribe them if I have to. I also need temporary shelter for the horses and more feed."

"The bags of feed are fine, they did not burn. The wood covered them, and scorched the burlap, but that was it. As far as temporary shelter for the horses, why don't you board them at another ranch, until you rebuild the barn? I guess that's what this philanderer is here for?"

"Yes, that is what he is here for. Would you take a look at my proposed barn and tell me what you think?"

"Sure, let me see it." Woodson looked at the proposed structure with a practiced eye for several minutes, and kept looking up at Bradley every once in a while. Finally, he asked him, "You designed this?"

Defensively, Brad said, "Don't blame me, she did it."

"Miss Parent, are you an architect also?"

"No, I just put things where I thought they should be, and I used the materials I wanted to keep the horses safe."

"Start taking lessons from this young woman, Bradley. This is the soundest structure I have ever seen. It still needs the internal workings, but everything else is absolutely perfect, down to the last millimeter. I have never seen anything better than this."

"I was just kidding Mister Woodson, I did it."

Patricia looked at him and said, "I know how to use a gun."

"She is going to be the death of me, I am sure of it."

Woodson laughed, "Brad, if she knows how to use a gun, I can guarantee it. Miss Parent, when these plans are completed, I would like to look at them, before you submit them to the city for approval."

"I will be more than happy to do that for you, Mister Woodson. What do I do now, as far as the insurance company is concerned?"

"I send them my report, and they will send you a check for the full amount that you are covered for. It will take them two or three months to process it. If it takes them any longer, contact me, and I will put a fire under their ass."

"That is a very apt expression Mister Woodson, thank you very much."

"Brad, do you know the number of the fire department?"

"Yes, it is part of the speed dial program."

"Dial it for me, I have to thank them for saving my home and asked them if they want to do the cleanup job on the barn, and on my motorhome."

The Battalion chief answered the phone, and Patty introduced herself. She said, "Mister Buck, I want to thank you for saving me and my motorhome. If it hadn't been for you and your men, both of us would have been lost."

"That is what we do, Miss Parent. We don't want to lose anyone or anything to a fire, if we can help it."

"Mister Buck, Mister Woodson just left my place. He said you and your men are always looking to make extra money. My property and motorhome needs to be cleaned up and I was wondering if your people would be interested in doing it."

"How many men would you need Miss Parent."

"Every man that was out here chief, including the paramedics, if they are available."

"That would be 15 men, is that okay with you?"

"Yes Sir, tell them they will be making $500 an hour, for a minimum of four-hour' work. There will be food available for them, and their families, who I want them to bring here. I will have tents set up, tables, chairs, and games for the kids. What day would be better, Saturday or Sunday?"

"Sunday, definitely Sunday, Miss Parent, can we make it 25 men and their families?"

"As far as I am concerned, chief, you can bring the whole damn department. Have your men buy the best cleaning and waxing materials they need to clean up my home, gloves to avoid getting hurt by the wood and Sunscreen. I will reimburse them for the cost. When you have your people count ready, let me know, so I can have enough food, tables, chairs, and enough tents set up."

"I will let you know by Thursday, if that is soon enough for you, Miss Parent?"

"Chief, call me Patty please, and I think Thursday will give everyone enough time to set up for Sunday. Goodbye chief, get to work on your list, and I will talk to you soon."

"Goodbye Patty and thank you."

Patty handed Brad back his phone, only to see a startled look on his face. He asked, "How rich are you?"

"I don't believe that is any of your business."

"$500 an hour, 25 men, a minimum of four hours each is $40,000. You are throwing a party for the men and their families. You are going to have games for the kids and who knows what else is going on in that head of yours. Can I help wash the motorhome too? I don't believe I will make $500 an hour, until I become a partner in my mother's firm."

"Oh you poor baby, I bet that Corvette was a graduation present from mommy."

"You are wrong again. My grandmother gave it to me as a graduation present."

"I can see you grew up in a very poor family. It must've been a struggle to have maids and butlers take care of their every need."

"You see Patty, you know nothing about me. You accuse me of wrongdoing at every turn. My nanny took care of my every need."

"Did she crawl into bed with you, and teach you the facts of life?"

"No, and I am tired of you getting everything wrong. The maid's daughter did that for me, and she was very good at it."

Patty laughed, "I bet you were an A+ student by the time she was finished with you."

"Before my mother found out what was going on between us, and fired the maid, she said to me I had ruined her for every other man."

"Bradley, you are incorrigible."

"Yes Patty, I know, but when I get you in bed, you will be the beneficiary of all my worldly knowledge."

"Another man said that to me once, and I loved him with all my heart and soul. As you can see he is no longer around, and I am never going to walk that line again. It hurts too much when it ends. I am never going to hurt like that ever again; not for any man, Brad, and that includes you, also."

"You said all I needed to do was to put a ring on your finger, and have the marriage license."

"I know I did, but I am just fooling myself. Brad, I am telling you now, and I am deadly serious, do not expect anything from me except friendship. I am not going down that road again. When I have the barn built and I have a man or a woman I trust to take care of my horses, and the land, I am gone. Don't try to change my mind, because it will not happen. The man I loved stole my heart, and I don't have another one to give. I would rather die than put myself in that position again."

"But Patty, you have such gorgeous breasts, any man would give his eye teeth to see them without a bra on."

"Don't you dare try to get on my good side, Bradley, unless you finished my plans for the barn?

"How could I have possibly done that overnight, when I was masturbating at the thought of your pajamas opening?"

"I am sure your mother is very proud of you, and your ability to control your hormones."

"I am going to tell my uncle about you."

"Sam knows more about me than you will ever know."

"I guess I'm going to buy some truth serum, and inject it into my uncle, when he is not looking."

Patricia laughed. "I hope you enjoy what you hear, because when he wakes up, you are a dead man."

"Is he CIA or NSA, or FBI, or one of those alphabet soups? Every once and again he disappears and returns a week later, and my aunt will never tell us where he went?"

"If your aunt will not tell you, what makes you think I will?"

"Patty, you and I are going to have a wonderful relationship."

"Bradley, you and I are not going to have a relationship. I am not sure we will be friends if you walk in on me again, when I am getting dressed."

"That was not my fault, I knocked on the door, and you said come in. How was I supposed to know you were getting dressed?"

"You should have said who you were before you walked into my room."

"I would have, if you asked who it was; but you said come in, and I did."

"I am sure you were disappointed I was not naked."

"Patty, if you were naked, I would have taken my cell phone out and started taking pictures of you."

"You would never have lived long enough to look at them. This would have taken care of you permanently." She reached into the back of her slacks and pulled out a P 32 automatic, from its holster. It was small by comparison to other weapons, but it packed a very impressive wallop at short range.

Brad looked at the gun and went pale.

Patty said, "Breathe Brad, I don't want to have to pick you up off the floor."

"All this time I thought you were kidding. I did not think you had a gun."

"Would you like me to fire it at you?"

"No, thank you, I will take your word for it."

"Would you like to see the inside of my home?"

"Will I be safe in there?"

"Are you going to behave?"

"You are the one with the gun; what do you think?"

Patty opened the control panel, typed in her seven-digit pin number, and the door unlocked. As soon as she opened the door every light in the home came on, and the air conditioner began to reduce the ambient air temperature from 80° to 72°.

Patty hit a button from the driver's area, the door closed and locked.

Brad looked down the length of the motorhome, and said, "This thing is huge! How did you learn to drive it?"

Patty shrugged her shoulders, and lied. "I read the owner's manual."

Brad's head nearly came off his shoulders, when he heard her answer.

Patty could not help but giggle at the look on his face. "Would you believe I read the owner's manual, and took lessons?"

Brad said, "I should strangle you for doing that to me. After your Corvette remark, I would have believed anything you said."

"You have not even checked that remark on the Internet yet."

"Patty, why would I? After what Mister Woodson said about your architectural drawing of the barn and you never having taken a course in that field, anything you say has a good possibility of being true."

"I never said I did not take a course in architectural design, I just said I did not take a course in architecture. I have been designing computers since I was 13 years old. I guess it's different, but it's close to being the same thing, isn't it?"

He glared at her and said, "Do you always cheat to win?"

"I did not cheat. I never made a drawing of a barn before. I never used any of the materials before, and you didn't help me, until the very end. I thought I did a very creditable job, and so did Mister Woodson."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes, wait, what is that have to do with anything? You just cheated. You changed the subject, and caught me off guard."

"Miss Parent, if you can cheat, so can I."

"Mister Goodman, are you strong?"

"I run every day, and I lift weights every night Miss Parent. That is how I keep my manly figure."

He smiled when she replied, "I knew you had a weight lifters body. Go to the side of the barn, and pick up one of those 80-pound bags of feed. The horses look hungry and I have to feed them. On second thought, get two bags. I will need another one for tomorrow, when you are not here."

"Who said I was not going to be here?"

"Are you ever going to go to work again?"

"My mother is a very understanding boss. She wants grandchildren."

"Give me your mother's phone number, so I can tell her she is not getting grandchildren from me."

"If you tell her that there goes all my free time."

"I thought you wanted to be an architect?"

"No, I wanted to be a gigolo. My mother would not let me."

"Are you ever going to cut those apron strings?"

"I am not going to cut the apron strings, until I get control of the checkbook."

"That is a very reasonable answer; probably the only reasonable answer you have come up with today. Would you like some lunch, because I am hungry."

"Don't tell me you can cook too?"

"I most certainly can."

"Don't tell me, because I know the answer to this question. ' How did you learn to cook, Patty?' "Answer: I read a cookbook."

"Do you see how little you know with me, Bradley? I have three of them memorized: An American, French, and Italian cookbook, each by a very famous chief. I am working on an Austrian cookbook now, but I have been busy with other things, this past year."