Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you talk back to your mother?"

"We were arguing."

"I didn't ask you if you are arguing, I asked you if you talk back to your mother."

"Yes."

"Are you allowed to disrespect your mother?"

"No."

"Was she asking you to do something that would cause damage to your body?"

"No."

"Was she asking you to commit a crime?"

"No."

"You have two choices: 1. Pack a suitcase, and leave the house, within one hour, and I will give you $1000 to live on, until you get yourself a job. 2. I will cut your hair off, and you will be bald. The choice is yours."

Sharon fled the room, because she was beginning to cry.

Debbietugged on her father's sleeve, and with tears in her eyes asked, "Dad, please don't make her leave."

"Debbie, it's your sister's choice. She could have killed you, because she didn't think. Now, she has to make the decision."

Debbie approached her sister, who was crying, and in their own private telepathic communication said, "Danni, let him cut your hair. It will grow back. I couldn't stand to be without you. Who would I talk to? We have never been apart. If it will make you feel better, I will let him cut my hair off too."

Danni looked at Debbie and said, "You would do that for me?"

"I would do anything to keep us from being apart, sis."

Danni looked at her dad and said, "Debbie has given me the courage to go bald by offering to go bald with me. I won't let her do that. I will never talk back to mom in anger, again. I am sorry I put the household in such an uproar today. Most of all, I am sorry that I hurt my sister by playing a joke on her that put her life in danger. I guarantee you; I will not be doing anything that stupid again."

"Danni, I think you should go apologize to your mother, and tell her the same things you said in here. Remind her that someone needs to be shaved in a very private area. I'm going to get my movie camera and lights so we can record this event in living color, for future generations."

Simultaneously, Debbie and Danni yelled, "Dad, you wouldn't."

Evilly, Fred laughed, "Wanna bet?"

The End

Chapter 17

Honor Thy Mother and Thy Father.

1...456789