Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she awoke, she kept mumbling, "Not fair Harold, you are not being fair. I cannot see what you are doing; I cannot prepare myself for what is to come."

"Why would you want to prepare yourself for pleasure? Why not just relax and enjoy it?"

"I have always been in control. I'm used to being in control, Harold. This is all new to me."

"Another first for us Callie; our whole lives will be a series of firsts."

"Are you finished Harold, can you take my blindfold off me now?"

"Finished Callie, I have just begun to fight."

"How much porn did you watch Harold?"

"You made me wait almost 5 years Callie; that's an awful lot of porn. If you had let me pay off your damn student loans, we would've had children running around this house by now."

"They were my loans Harold."

"I loved you, Callie. I make more than the amount of your student loans in interest every month. I would never have noticed the money was missing. I wanted you, and you kept me waiting. Now you are going to find out how much porn I watched, and I remember. I am going to torment you for every day you made me wait for you; for every man you took to your bed that was not me."

"Go back to work Harold, I don't think I will live long enough to endure all your fantasies."

"I thought you were going to fuck me to death."

"I think it just may work the other way around."

Harold moved from her pussy, and straddled her chest.

Callie opened her mouth expecting him to insert his prick into it. Instead she felt her breasts being compressed together around his distended manhood. He added drops of a lubricant into the valley he created, and began moving slowly back and forward. As her skin became slick, he pressed her tits tighter around his dick.

"This feels wonderful Harold; I wish I could see it."

"Callie, do you really think I am going to fall for your little subterfuge. When I cum on your face you will be happy you have the blindfold on."

"I am going to put a parental block on your computer, Harold. Your mind has been corrupted by that stuff."

"No one has ever done this to you before, baby?"

"No one has ever dared do that to me. I would have killed him."

"Then this will be another first for us. I have never done it. You have never done it; and when I stick my dick in your mouth, while I am still cumming, we will have had two firsts at one time."

"Do you read dirty books too, Harold? I seem to remember a scene like this in, 'Oh Shit', me and my big mouth."

"I love your big mouth; get ready to use it, because I am very close to cumming."

"Don't you get it in my hair; I have to go to work tomorrow morning."

"I cannot guarantee where it will land, my dear. My body is out of control when I am cumming."

"Fuck you, Harold."

"No, I will fuck you, in the ass if you continue to be abusive."

"Did you take one of those little blue pills?"

"No, this is just me."

"Where did all this stamina come from?"

"Dycke sent me a treadmill, and told me to get my fat ass on it, if I wanted to be his partner. He doesn't want me to drop dead, while you and I are in bed together. Stop talking dear, because here I cum." His hips moved faster and faster. His prick became a blur between her luscious breasts. Harold screamed as he ejaculated.

His aim turned out to be quite good. His first two shots hit Callie in the chin and exploded all over her face. Harold grabbed his dick, tightly, and stuffed it into Callie's mouth. As he released the pressure and he shot a large blob of cum into her mouth with many more following it.

She was lying flat, which was not ideal for swallowing his thick semen. She tried, but much of it started flowing out of her mouth.

As Harold returned to sanity, he looked down at her and smiled. He began scooping up his ejaculate with his fingers and fed it to her.

"It's in my nose, you bastard."

"Yes, but I didn't get any in your hair. I will be right back with warm towels to clean your face."

He came back with several wet towels to clean her face. He also came back with a bowl of strawberries and heavy cream, seated in a bowl of ice to keep them cold.

He cleaned her face lovingly, clearing it of all traces of his semen, and her perspiration. He also cleaned the area of her breasts, and her vagina. She didn't realize it, but he was preparing her to start all over again.

He lay down next to her, and began kissing her face, jaw, ears, and neck. How are you doing baby, is it too much for you?"

"No Harold, but it sure is different."

"Bad different or good different?"

"Good different Harold, I love what has gotten into you."

"Callie, nothing has gotten into me, but I am about to get into you. However, we have to eat first, to keep up our energy." He picked up a strawberry dipped it in the cream and told her to open her mouth wide. When it was half way in, he said, "Bite."

The flavors of the ripe strawberry and cream burst into her mouth. As she finished swallowing, she said, "That was delicious, may I have another one, please?"

Harold repeated the process, and said, "Open," and seconds later, "Bite." He fed her one per minute until she could eat no more, and begged him to stop.

Harold asked, "What am I supposed to do with all of these extra strawberries and cream, if you are not going to eat them. It would be a shame to let them go to waste."

Callie said, "If you release me, I would feed them to you."

"Are you trying to trick me again? I have a better way for you to feed them to me."

Harold moved everything lower onto the bed, and set himself up between her thighs. He took a scoop of heavy cream, used the fingers of his left hand to open the petals of her vagina, and dropped it perfectly on his target. It fell directly onto her clit hood.

Callie screamed. "Get that off me, its freezing."

Harold's tongue moved to her clit, and began sucking and licking the cream off. Callie went from freezing cold to the tantalizing heat of his tongue swirling around the tiny node of nerves in a heartbeat. Quickly, her pussy began dripping, again. She was angry she could not participate in his little game.

Harold noticed the little waterfall and said, "Darling, your little dribble is wetting the sheets again. Soon, we are going to have a puddle."

"You're not being cute, Harold."

"I was just pointing out the obvious, dear."

"I am going to stick a Popsicle up your ass, Harold."

He replied, "Thank you Callie, I never thought of that."

He took a strawberry, coated it was cream.

Callie felt him open her pussy with his fingers again; she had a premonition of what he was going to do. She yelled, "No, please Harold, don't do it. Don't put a strawberry in me. It's going to be too cold. Please Har..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a strawberry was gently slipped into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Harold!" The extreme cold of the strawberry touched the 98.6° internal heat of Callie's body temperature and the collision caused her to yell at the top of her lungs. While she was still trying to deal with this onslaught, Harold licked her clit, and Callie exploded. Harold's face was covered with her essence, but not from just one explosion, but three.

He could not help but laugh. "Baby, you just dribbled all over my face. I am going to take a picture of it, so you can see what I look like later. He went to his computer, opened his LifeCam Program, smiled for the camera, and took six still pictures. After he accepted all of them, he ran a 30-second motion picture series, rotating his face for all to see and ended the program. He replayed it, and laughed at himself. Callie would kill him, when she looked at it; but it would be worth.

When he returned to the bed, Callie was still in the recovery phase. When he placed his hand on her stomach, she yelled, "Be thankful I am tied up Harold. Don't be anyplace around me, when you let me loose."

"Was that a threat, dear? In the condition that you find yourself in, did you just threaten me?" He took an ice cube from the bowl, and ran it across the bone at the pubic ridge.

She screamed, "Harold, stop. I promise I'll be good; please."

He removed the ice and kissed the area it had just touched. He licked it, kissed it, and the area around it. The area immediately returned to normal body temperature.

Callie could not understand why her body listened to him, when in her mind she was angry as hell. He was her Pied Piper. Wherever his hands, tongue, legs, or lips told her body to go, that is where her body went, and wanted to be. She was in love with this man. She was his. She had never felt this way about any other man before, and she had loved many. The sight of him, his touch, his feel, his taste, and the sound of his voice, all of it made her body tingle; even now when he was tormenting her. She wondered what diabolical scheme he had dreamt up now, as she felt his cold hand moving up the inside of her left thigh.

It didn't take her long to find out.

Using his hand as a scoop, Harold put a mound the freezing cold heavy cream all over Callie's pussy.

"Harold, take that stuff off me, you maniac. It's freezing!" She pulled frantically at the ties that held her arms and legs, but they held her fast.

Harold dove headfirst into her pussy, and nearly broke his nose.

Callie screamed, when his nose nearly crushed the little nerve center, and screamed louder when a huge orgasm hit, announcing to her that her pleasure center was back in normal operating condition.

He was eating the cream in and around her pussy, like she was his last supper. His mouth and tongue were in constant contact with her golden flesh. Everywhere his tongue went her hips followed. Within moments her exterior was clean, but the strawberry was still inside. He put the cheeks of her ass into both his hands, and raised it to his mouth. He licked around the tiny opening to her vagina, which drove Callie crazy, and thrust his tongue deep into her, playing with that rough patch, on the top lining of her vagina.

Harold said, "Keep your hips still, Callie, it's hard enough trying to locate that strawberry with my tongue, this way; but with you moving so fast, it's nearly impossible.

"Fuck me, Harold, please fuck me, I need you inside me."

"I'm sorry babe, but I have to get it out of you, before I get into you. You are only going to dribble anyhow. It will only take another 5 or 10 minutes to get it out of you. You are not having any trouble hanging on, are you?"

"I'm sorry I said that Harold. I apologize. I have been cuming and cuming, since you started. I could have filled up a reservoir by now. Please hurry I need you to fuck me."

"Since you said please, I'll see what I can do."

She felt him insert a finger into her vagina, and touch strawberry.

"Harold stop; you are pushing it deeper into me."

"Thanks Callie, I will use a longer finger. That should do the trick." He did, and the result was the same.

"What are you going to do Harold? How are you going to get out of me?"

"There is only one way to do it, babe. I am going to have to take your to the emergency room to have them take it out."

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO," she screamed. "I work at the hospital. I would never live it down. There has to be another way."

"Well, I guess I could crush it, and we could rinse it out of you."

"No Harold; a woman's body is not built that way. There is no brick wall at the back of the vagina to crush the strawberry."

"In that case, I'll just have to suck it out of you."

"Harold, I love you, and I know you're trying your best, but that's not possible, either. Untie me, and let me see if I can get myself out of the situation."

"There you go again, just trying to get untied. I will untie you, and take off your blindfold, when I am ready. Now I am going to suck strawberry out of your pussy. If you lie back, and think of those wonderful movies you saw on your computer, it will help lubricate your inside, and I suck out if you in less than three minutes. Is that okay with you?"

"Harold, you are the eternal optimist."

"Do you want me to stick a Popsicle up your ass to get you to pay attention?"

"No, I just want you to know, whether you succeed or fail, I am still going to marry you."

"I am going to untie your feet, because you said that." He untied her, and he rubbed her ankles to get circulation flowing again. He took up a position between her thighs, attached his mouth to her pussy, and began to lick and suck on it.

Callie did not know how he was going to remove that strawberry from her, but she had another orgasm within minutes. She heard him sucking down her juices as they were leaving her body. His tongue tortured her clit, and perineum, while his teeth nibbled on her vulva. Her legs were locked around his back, so she knew he was not going anywhere. He had made her cum more times than she could count, but she felt that damn strawberry move deeper inside her. She did not know where Harold received all this extra stamina, but she was exhausted.

Harold was still attached to her pussy, when she said, "Harold stop, I am exhausted. Please stop, untie me, and take off this blindfold. I need to talk to you.

Harold lifted his head, wiped his face with a towel, and said, "What's the problem, Callie?"

"I don't care about the damn strawberry anymore. I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep. Please do as I ask."

Harold released her bonds, removed her blindfold, and returned to his position between her thighs.

"What's the matter, Callie?"

"You have been making love to me for hours; perfect, magnificent, love. You have done things to me no man has ever done before, and you were marvelous. I don't care about the damn strawberry. I will worry about that tomorrow. I just want to take a shower and go to sleep with you."

"Callie, I just wanted to show you how much I love you. I thought this was the best way to do it. I haven't watched porn, since I was a teenager. You are the one that invigorates my memory and my mind. As far as the strawberry goes, that is a non-issue."

"What do you mean, the strawberry is a non-issue?"

Harold reached between Callie's legs, grabbed a blue string, pulled, and the rubber strawberry popped out of her vagina.

Harold asked her, "Would you like to keep this as a souvenir of today's playtime?"

He was out of bed, running towards the living room, before she could say a word.

Callie's eyes opened wide, in shock, as she looked at the strawberry toy in her hand.

She screamed, "Harold Chase, I have changed my mind. I will marry you, but I am going to have to adopt children. I am not going to be able to have children naturally, because I am about to stuff your balls down your throat. Where are you hiding, you dick-less bastard."

"I am cowering on the couch, waiting for you to catch me."

She walked into the living room and there he was sitting on the couch.

"Why aren't you hiding, Harold?"

"I don't want to waste any time hiding from you."

"I'm going to beat the shit out of you for scaring me to death, Harold."

"Yes, I know. However, you will have to get close to me to do it. When you are, I am going to grab your arms, and pin them against your body. I will start kissing you, and your mind may stay mad, but your body will want to start making love with me, again."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself, Harold?"

"I started out by getting you angry with me, and tying you up. By adding the blindfold, I infuriated you. I heated you up knowing you would overreact. When you realized I changed all of my previous behaviors in bed, your body followed my instructions, even though your mind tried to fight me. You gave me the perfect word to work from, and make you smile. 'Dribble!'"

"Oh God, are you ever going to let me live that down?"

"If the tables were turned, would you let me?"

"Can I lie and say 'YES? '"

"Can I lie and say I believe you? Before I continue, I want you to notice that you are sitting next to me, behaving like a rational young woman, and not like a two-year-old."

"I told you Harold, I am very tired. I don't know what got into you today, but I hope it is not a one-time thing."

"No baby, it is not going to be a one-time thing. You have Dycke to thank for this."

"Why, what did he do to you this time?"

"He said that you should talk to Payne, and asked her about when they first met, and their trips to the library. He said; make sure you are comfortable with plenty of coffee, or water drink, and a towel to wipe the perspiration from your head. He said, "No matter where you are or the time of day; it's going to get very hot."

"Okay, what about the treadmill, and this business thing you are doing with him?"

"Dycke loves doing a lot of things. He loves his wife, most of all. He loves running his businesses. He loves his children. He loves to exercise. Exercise to him is a way to clear his mind and keep it healthy. He is up every morning at 5 AM and on his treadmill for 10 miles. He has more treadmills, and wants me on one of them, when we are visiting. My treadmill is pre-programmed. In the beginning, when it was testing me for my cardiac strength, breathing rates, and everything else, the machine made noises like an old car breaking down. I plugged the cable into the television and the instructor gave me the bad news. It told me I could not keep up with a group of fifth graders for five minutes. Put your running shoes on, and watch the screen in front of you. The screen came alive with a group of young boys and girls jumping up and down at a starting line yelling, "Good morning, Mister Chase. Good morning Mister Chase, are you ready? I answered, "Yes." The treadmill started, and we all took off. I'm running, they are running, and everything is going along fine. I looked at the timer in front of me, and one, then two, and at three minutes, all the kids are ahead of me. I pick up my pace, but the kids keep getting further ahead of me. At four minutes, I am running flat out, and these kids are 100 yards ahead of me, and gaining. The bell goes off at five minutes, all the kids are there jumping up and down, saying, "Hooray, Mister Chase, hooray, Mister Chase, you have just run, 2623 feet, in five minutes." Hooray, Mister Chase, hooray, Mister Chase."

"I swear, Callie, if I had a gun, I would have shot each of those smiling little kids'."

Callie cuddled in the corner of his arm, and said, "Can we go to bed now, I am still tired."

"Baby, you haven't beaten me up, yet?"

"I will forgive you this time, as long as there is a next time, and a time after that."

"Talk to Payne, about Dycke, the library and books; that will allay all your fears about next time."

"I will call her from work tomorrow. Take me to bed, Harold, I love you."

"And I love you, Callie, you stubborn woman. You should have been with me for five years already. I'm going to make love to you so many times to make up for those years; your legs are going to hurt."

"Okay," she said sleepily as he led her to their bed. He covered her, kissed her head, and turned off the overhead light.

After he covered her, and kissed her good night, he went into their walk-in closet, picked up a pair of her nursing shoes, tennis socks, and a yellow nurses' uniform, and put them on the chair in the master bathroom. For his final act of chivalry, he went into her dresser to get her a pair of panties and a bra. Holding it in his hand Harold admired what the bra had to do during its lifetime. It had strength, form, and function. It had to because it held the weight of a pair of "TITS" every day of its useful life. It was a job that every heterosexual man, regardless of race, color, creed, or national origin, envied.

Putting the bra aside, Harold picked up a pair of her panties. This gauze like material concealed the "Sanctum of Sanctums," the Holy Grail of the male world. As all-male perverts, like myself will do, he held the tiny pouch to his nose, and breathe in her scent. If one amoeba can tell the difference from another amoeba; one male can tell the difference between his female and another. This female was his female; Callie. This tiny piece of material, freshly laundered in water that fell from the sky as rain, landed in the Verde River Valley basin, collected in its reservoirs, and rivers. It was processed in the areas water treatment plants, with chlorine and other cancer causing agents, to make sure it is drinkable by humans, and then distributed by a government regulated water board; pumped through thousands of miles of underground pipes throughout the county; into his home. He pushed a button on his washing machine, which allowed that water to flow into it. He threw prepackaged detergents and conditioners in to the hole on top of the machine, along with these panties, plus other soiled garments, and the hole is covered. 40 minutes, or so later, a bell informs you this machine has completed its task.