Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too late Brad; you need an object lesson to understand that I mean business. You must learn not to piss me off. I have a very short fuse with Stephano. I have a shorter fuse with my father, and the Director of the FBI. I have no fuse at all with people like you, when they piss me off. You can ask the Director of the NSA."

"The Director of the NSA was involved in an accident. He is dead."

"He will never piss me off again, will he?"

"Holy Shit, you caused that accident?"

"It was not an accident; you should have read that in the newspaper. I take the Fifth Amendment on the second part of that question. Second, the government has settled the case for the NSA's attempt on my life for $400 million. My dad didn't have to file a lawsuit to get me that money. He talked to the Attorney General, and brought in one witness. You could say Stephano and I are rich beyond our wildest dreams. It does not include any money we are going to get when we sue his estate. He was worth more than $150 million, and we anticipate getting more than half of it. We can afford your house, the hanger, a pool, and a tennis court, now."

"Do you want me to add those to the plans now, or add them later?"

"I don't want to do anything that will slow down the beginning of construction on the main house."

"Okay, we will add those after we start construction. One other thing, since I had accepted the position of Stephano's best man, would you please adopt me?"

"Brad, you come from money. You have a grandmother who is loaded. A mother who is very rich, and has a business that is very prosperous. If you work hard you can become rich in your own right. Our house is gorgeous. Use it in your advertising, and if you are really nice, get your head out of your ass and on straight, we will let you use our names as references."

Patty turned and looked at her favorite horse. "Good girl 'Timeless.' Come here, and get your oats."

Brad looked at his car and saw a load of horseshit on its hood. He screamed, "No, it's going to ruin the paint job."

Stephano was laughing away. "If I were you, I would hose it off in a hurry. I believe that is your object lesson for today."

Brad looked at Patty, and was about to say a few choice words, when Stephano yelled, "Don't piss her off."

Brad, closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "You are looking very lovely in that dress today, Patty."

"Thank you Brad, I have nothing on underneath it."

Brad could not take any more, and he exploded. "You cock teasing bitch." He stormed off to clean his car.

Stephano grabbed her around her shoulders, kissed her head, and continued to laugh. "Was that absolutely necessary?"

"No, but it was fun."

"Can I check to see if you were telling the truth?"

"Sure."

Stephano knelt down in front of her, picked up the front of her dress, put his head under it, and let it collapse over his shoulders.

"Steph, what the heck are you doing?"

"We are giving Brad another object lesson. Call him; ask him how his car is coming along."

"Brad, is your car clean, yet?"

He was spraying the hood of the 'Vette,' with water, when he answered. "Why do you want to know, Patty? Do you want to send another horse over, so she can dump another load on it?" He turned to hear her reply, and soaked himself with the hose, when he saw the position Stephano was in. "What the fuck are you doing now?"

Patty replied, "Stephano is nearsighted. He is checking to see if I have panties on."

Stephano pulled his head out from underneath her dress, and stood up. "Brad, she does not have panties on, but I think she is going bald. I keep finding these little white hairs under my tongue, in between my teeth, and they are really a nuisance. I think I will shave them all off her. What do you think?"

Brad was beyond thinking. He yelled, "I am absolutely sure you deserve each other, because I hate you both equally."

"Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"What are we having?"

"Vegetable Risotto; she has had its simmering since last evening."

"Sure, I'll stay."

************

"Patty, you may be great with numbers, but you are an excellent cook. I have never eaten anything better than the two meals you have given me. If you say that to my grandmother, pick out a spot on your property, and plan to bury me there."

Patty and Stephano laughed. "Brad, I think I would have to cremate you first, because I believe it's illegal to bury a body on personal property. I will check for you, but I will try not to mention it to your grandmother."

"When did you have time to learn all this stuff? You said you had your nose in your books all during high school, and college. You argued with your professors at every turn, and wrote two programs that can shut down and bring back up computers in foreign countries. I find it amazing that you had time to sleep."

"Brad, you are forgetting that I did not do one thing that you and Stephano did all through college and graduate school. It freed up so much of my time, I could have re-written the entire British version of the English language dictionary with the time and energy you used, pursuing, courting, and screwing everything in a skirt. Mind you, that Stephano is teaching me, within the bounds of my restrictions, that these pursuits are quite exciting, but they are also distracting and very time-consuming. They sap every ounce of energy out of your body, even though your mind is reveling in the afterglow."

He looked at them and said, "You are talking like that, and he has not fucked you yet?"

"Brad, watch your mouth. She has a wicked right cross, and she kicks like a mule. I have been on the receiving end of both, and I was sore for weeks."

"Okay, I am sorry for my rude outburst. I was caught very much by surprise. Let me get this straight. You two sleep together every night, and from what I just gleaned from your conversation, I would have to assume that you are thoroughly familiar with each other's bodies. Am I correct so far?"

Stephano pulled Patty onto his lap, and smiled. "You are 100% correct. We both sleep in the nude. Whenever the mood strikes either one of us, playtime begins. You know her academic grade point average throughout her school years was never below 4.0. In bed, they are going to have to find a new scale, once she gets started. She loves being spanked, and she comes like a freight train. She loves when I am tender with her, and I have to stop her, before we go too far. I have often wished I could take her to the justice of the peace, marry her, and ravish her on the floor in front of him. However, that is not what I promised her. I made mistakes before. I will not make another one; not with my Patty."

She nuzzled her head into the crook of his arm and chest as he said those wonderful things about her. He had changed into the man she wanted him to be: Respectful of her feelings, but a strong and forceful man.

"Brad, how much longer before you can pour the foundation for the new house."

"I have to wait until building and zoning gives me the okay. After that it's full speed ahead."

"How confident are you they will approve the plans as they are?"

"They will see my signature at the bottom of the plans, but they know my mother has gone over every inch of those plans before we submitted them. They have never rejected any of her plans before, and I don't expect them to start now. What do you have in mind?"

"Here is what I want you to do. I want you to tear down the fences for all the properties we own. All the families are gone, and the closings are coming up soon. It will not cause any problems, and I want it done now. I want all the building material for the exterior of the house, with the exception of the windows, on-site as soon as possible. As you know money is no problem. Get the bulldozers out here, take up the old foundation, and get rid of it. As soon as it's gone, I want the surveyors out here. The northern most house is to be torn down. I want the natural gas tank and generator to be located underground in the northeast corner of that property. The remainder of the area will be planted with trees and a meadow to counteract the carbon footprint. The day after our wedding, I want the new pad poured. I know you are going to tell me that you have to run the copper pipes for the water lines and the PVC for the sewage system, but Brad my friend, and my best man, as my mother-in-law has said to me time and time again, "You are a smart young man, you figure it out."

"Stephano, Patricia's mom is dead."

"I know that Brad, but would you tell that to the woman who keeps showing up in my dreams, and on this property and tells me what to do, for and to her daughter."

Brad got up from his chair, and thanked both of them for a wonderful meal. He said he would get right on the tasks they assigned to him, and wish them both well on their way to the psychiatric ward, because they were both nuts. He bolted out of the motorhome, and started running towards his car. He had not taken 10 steps from the door when he stopped, and yelled, "No!"

A woman in boots, jeans, and a shirt said, "Is this your damn car?"

Brad replied, "Yes it is, and what are you doing?"

"You can't park the car all the way back here. I have to wash down these horses, until the idiot that built the barn turns the on the water main. It's real pretty, inside and out, but without running water, it's useless."

"Listen lady, I don't know who you are, but I designed that barn and the water works. It's been tested by the city and by me. All you have to do is turn on the spigot, and you will get all the water you want. Now get these horses away from my car so I can leave."

"Sonny, you look like a bright young boy, you turn on the spigot and bring me back a bucket of water. If you do, you can pour it over my head. If you don't, I'm going to pour a bucket of horseshit all over your car."

"You come with me; I will pour the water, over your head, in the barn."

Brad turned on the exterior spigot and not one drop of water came out. The woman turned, and started walking back towards the car.

Brad yelled, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"I am going to fill a bucket with a shit and throw it in your car."

"Get over here, and let's find out who sabotaged this system. Patty paid a fortune for this barn, and as you said, without water it's worthless."

He went to each spigot and none had water. He went into the kitchens, and they did not have water, either. He turned and looked at the circuit breakers and they were all in the on position. He could not think of anything else that could possibly keep the water from flowing. As they were walking back to his car he said, "It couldn't possibly be."

The woman said, "You're a smart boy, what is it?"

"I wonder if they tested the emergency relief valve and forgot to close it."

"You test it. I'll fill a bucket with horseshit just in case you're wrong."

"Please don't do that to my car."

"You have been disrespected me, and the horses. You have taken up 20 minutes of my time. It is the very least I can do for you. You need an object lesson in the very worst way."

As he walked back towards the barn Brad said, "I hope this works. I can get the shit out of the car, but that smell will be there forever." When he reached the pump, and grasped the relief valve, it was open. He breathed a sigh of relief as he tightened it down, and closed it. He recycled the pump, it click on, struggled for a moment as it primed itself and started gushing water out of the air purge valve. Brad breathed a sigh of relief as the water started flowing, through the system. He walked through the barn, and opened the spigot in the front. It purged all the air from the system until water flowed smoothly through it. Now he was going to apologize to the woman, who was tending to all the horses.

When he rounded the corner of the barn, the horses had dispersed and were grazing all over the field. There was a bucket of horseshit by the front door of his car, but thankfully, none was inside of it. He thought she might have been called inside, by Stephano, or Patty, so he went and knocked on the side of the motorhome.

They came to the door, in tandem, and Patty asked, "What are you still doing here, Brad?"

"I need to speak to that woman who is inside your home. I have to apologize for my behavior."

"You have to apologize to someone. You must've done something awful. However, there is no one here but us. Did you check the barn?"

"That's where the problem started. She was getting ready to wash down the horses, but my car was in the way. She said there was no water in the barn, and I told her she was a liar because I tested it, the city tested it, and the water was working fine. She said she was going to put a bucket of horseshit in my car, because I was wrong. She went with me, and there was not one drop of water anywhere. I checked everything, including the breakers and I could not get it to work. On our way back to my car I said, "I wonder..."

This woman replied, "You are a bright boy, you will figure it out."

Patty and Stephano looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

Brad knew they were crazy, but this concerned him, and he wanted to know why they were laughing at him.

"Do you to think you could control yourselves for a little while, and help me find this woman?"

"Brad, I think you had better come in out of the sun. I don't believe you are going to like what we are going to tell you."

He sat down at the table, they gave him a glass of wine, and after he related the complete story to them, they began telling Brad about the similarities in discussions Laura had with Stephano and Patty over the last six months.

Brad was incredulous. "I do not believe in ghosts."

Patty took Brad's hands in hers, and said, "Neither did I Brad, until I returned here. I did not want to come here. It was the last place on earth I wanted to be. I bought this motorhome so I could travel around the country, and be as anonymous as possible. I never wanted to be in the same place for more than a few days. I don't know how I got here. I was just driving, not paying attention to the roads I was on, and suddenly, I was here. I stopped and I screamed at the top of my voice, "No." That was when I did I saw my mother standing in the driveway, and she kept yelling at me to come to her. I yelled that she was not really here. She said she was always here, waiting for me to come home. I couldn't refuse her."

Stephano told him about her mother's intervention while Patty was in the coma, and the more Brad heard, the more he began to believe Laura Garret's spirit still remained on this property. Finally, he had to leave, return to the office, and begin on the assignments they had given him. As he reached his car the bucket of horseshit was no longer by the front door. When he opened the door to his car, it was there, on the drivers' seat, with a note written in the most perfect penmanship, and on the most delicate paper he had ever seen.

"Do you believe in the spirit world now, Brad?"

He threw the paper and the bucket out of the car and raced off the property as quickly as he could.

Rita knocked on the door to the motorhome bursting at the seams with laughter.

Patty opened the door, and asked her friend what was so funny.

"Patty, didn't you realize it was Paul and me putting those moves on Brad?"

She put a big smile on her face, and replied, "You two have to be the most terrible friends ever. You scared that poor man to death. Come on in; let's figure out how we can do it again, before he gets back here the next time."

82. College Rites

Sandy and Cindy were on their way across campus to their economics class, when the two handsome young men stopped the beautiful twins, said 'Hello,' and introduced themselves as members of the baseball team. They asked for their names, where they were going, and if they could accompany them.

Sandy smiled, and said, "Give us one moment, please." The girls turned towards one another, and discussed the situation telepathically.

One of the young men asked, "What are you doing?"

Cindy frowned at him and said, "We were discussing your proposal. It was very rude of you to interrupt us."

Both men were taken back by her statement.

A short time later, Cindy said, "We have decided that you may accompany us to the Math building, but no further. However, we must warn you that we are being guarded, unobtrusively, by the Secret Service. Our uncle is the Attorney General of the United States, Clark Atwater. So if your intentions are anything but honorable, you will be in more trouble than you can handle."

"I don't see any men in dark suits and sunglasses around."

"You are very observant. Our escorts are female, and young enough to blend in on a college campus. If you would like me to prove it, all I have to do is raise my right hand, and you will be on the floor in 30 seconds or less. Oh shit, Margaret just looked at her watch. It means we are getting close to being late for class. Goodbye gentleman, the pleasure has been all yours."

They brushed by the two men, and started walking at a brisk pace. They were shortly enveloped in a group of more than 15 young women moving towards the East side of the campus. None of them was a Secret Service agent.

These two men spread the word around the athletic community that these twin beauties were strictly hands off; and the reason why.

******

Sandy called home, spoke with her mother, and asked if they could come home to speak with them. They had a problem that needed a resolution quickly. The rules that were set up for them stated that they were not allowed home during the week, and only every other weekend, so they would get used to studying and being on their own. Sharon and Fred knew that whatever was going on must be extremely important for them to ask to break this rule.

Sandy and Cindy walked into their home shortly after 2 PM, and found lunch and their parents waiting for them at the kitchen table.

Fred said, "Children, eat first, and we will solve your problem second."

It did not take long for the girls to eat their lunch, because they wanted to discuss the problem they had run into.

Cindy started. "Dad, you told us, before we started college, to always think of Uncle Clark and his future. He got us into this wonderful university and even into this sorority. This sorority is a mistake. I have not found out how they do it, but they keep their scores high by getting a copy of the exams before they are given. All they do in the sorority house is party, take drugs, and have sex. Men are not supposed to be allowed past the first floor, but they have the run of the house. We have to keep our doors locked, and a chair blocking it to make sure no one comes into our room. Can you get us into the dorms or can we live at home, and drive to school. We don't want to stay in that sorority house any longer."

Sharon was aghast at what her girls said. Fred on the other hand, maintained his lawyers cool, as his mind clicked off the things he was going to do to that sorority house, and very short order.

"Cindy stay with your mother, I want to talk to Sandy, privately."

Fred took Sandy into his office and closed the door. "Sandy, I want you to sit in my chair, relax, close your eyes, and rest. I want you to think only about the things you may have heard about the girls in the sorority getting the test, before the exams given. Relax, there is no time limit. I will be here, holding your hand."

After a few minutes Sandy said, "I'm sorry dad, I can't think of anything."

"Sandy, you are pressing. I want you to relax first. If you fall asleep it's fine. I will still be here. It is very important that you relax first."

Sandy closed her eyes, but this time Fred kissed her lips tenderly. "Relax, my little love, you are all wound up inside like a spring ready to explode. Would you like to sit in my lap and try to relax?"