Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 23

Story Info
Young woman goes after mob boss who killed her mother.
19.7k words
4.83
26.6k
16

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember:

THIS IS A NOVEL!

92. Let's Make A Deal!

No sooner than the words were out of Hanks mouth, then Stephano snuck up behind Patricia. She continued to say how easy it was to get him angry, and then how wonderful it was to make up with him.

Suddenly, she noticed that her three new friends were not always looking at her. They were looking above her head, and someone behind her. She closed her eyes, and said, "Oh shit, he's behind me, isn't he?"

Shirley nodded.

Stephano lowered his head and whispered into her ear, "What would give you that idea, wife? Get out of that chair and follow me to our room. One false move and I will spank you in the middle of the lobby, is that understood?"

"Yes dear, I understand."

Patty stood up and said, "Goodbye everyone, I have a feeling I won't see you until we depart."

Stephano yelled, "PATRICIA, move it."

"Coming dear."

Shirley said to the two men, "I have a feeling Patricia will not be able to sit down on our way to Sedona. I will look for some very soft pillows for her to sit or lie down on."

They were in the elevator alone, and Stephano said, "So, I am easy, am I?"

"Steph, did you hear the whole statement? Did you hear the part when I said it is wonderful when we make up?"

"Yes I did, but why do we have to fight to get to that point. Why do you have to get me into a rage, before we can make love?"

"I think it is the look on your face, and how it turns from anger, to passion, to love. It is like you want to possess my very soul. What you do not realize is you already own it. No one else will ever have a part of it. It belongs only to you, but I want you to keep fighting with me as you did while you were chasing after me. It is such an intense feeling, and I will never get tired of it."

As they entered their room, he said, "You are still going to be punished, for trying to sneak away from me."

"How did you find me so easily?"

"My elevator stopped on the mezzanine level to take on passengers. I saw you walking towards the stairway, and followed you down. Now, as I recall, the last words you said to me as you got on the elevator were, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.' It seems I have caught you. You have also disobeyed your husband, and tried to make a fool of him in front of our three new employees. Therefore, restitution, of the highest caliber, is in order. I am going to take your anal cherry right now."

Patricia's eyes opened wide in horror. "Steph, you promised you would wait until I was ready. I am not ready for that yet. We've only been married for a week, please give me more time."

"You brought this on yourself Patricia; get undressed and get into bed."

Tears filled her eyes as she discarded her clothes. She watched him disrobe, and his monster was fully tumescent. Why couldn't it be asleep she thought. Was he that excited about getting into her ass? Was it that important to him? Was it that important to all men? She guessed she would soon find out. She wondered how badly it would hurt, and how much she would bleed.

She lay down on the bed and he joined her instantly. He went to kiss her, and she turned her face away. She said, "Let's get this over with, it will be the first and last time you ever do this to me."

"Patricia, look at me."

She refused to turn her head. He took her face in his hand, turned it to him, and kissed her.

"Baby, do you really think I would do that to you when you are not ready for it. Do you remember what you said to our friends downstairs, about how easy I am? Someone else in this room is also very easy to get riled up. I think you know who it is now."

Patricia's eyes opened wide. Her right hand started moving swiftly towards his jaw, as she screamed, "You son of a bitch, I ought to kill you for this. I thought you meant it."

"Isn't that the object my dear? However, in letting you off the hook for that one punishment, I demand two in return. If you argue with me over those two, I will demand a third. If you argue with me over the third punishment, then I will return to your rear end, and we both know you do not want that to happen, don't we?"

She climbed on top of him, and said, "Steph, be nice, because restitution could come your way sooner or later."

"Patty, both of these are very easy, and should pose no problem for you to adhere to:

1.There will be no skiing. Regardless of how well you think you might do, I would have a heart attack watching you go down the slopes.

2.You will not fly an airplane again, until you have a pilot's license. I don't care how good you are, and how competent you might be, I do not want you on the flight deck again.

"Steph, when did you turn into an old man, and a stuffed shirt? You could take all the fun out of life."

"Madam, may I remind you that you're pregnant with my children."

"How do you think they are going to learn how to have fun?"

"They will have plenty of time to learn how to have fun. Right now, I want them to be able to enjoy being in their mothers tummy, for eight more months, and not get wrapped around a tree while skiing."

"Steph, you are talking too much again, and he is falling asleep. Should I blow him up, or do you think you can handle it?"

"This time, my love, it is ladies first, that is if I can find a lady. However, since you're here I'll start with you."

He attacked her mouth before she could utter a word, and grabbed both her hands, before she could attack him. He wished he had a video camera focused on her face. If she believed his face turned from anger, to passion, to love; she should look at hers. She started out like a volcano; exploding its pent up anger, blowing the top of the mountain thousands of feet into the air, and demolishing everything within miles around. As she began to calm down, she became like a lava flow, inexorably making its way down the sides of the mountain, destroying everything in its path, but promising new land and life. When she finally settled down, and looked with love into his eyes, she held nothing back. She introduced him to page 10 of her book, and his back went into a series of spasms he never recovered from. He was in such pain; she had to help him into the bathroom. They sat in a hot tub for an hour, and it helped greatly while they were in. As soon as he stepped out, and the cold room air surrounded him, his back began to spasm again.

Patricia called for an in room massage for him, and explained quite frankly that he hurt himself while making love.

The receptionist at the spa said she knew exactly who to send up to help him.

45 minutes later, Patricia opened the door, and a man the size of a house walked in carrying his massage table, and all the accoutrements he would need to relief her husband's pain. He looked down at her and said, "My name's Todd. You did this to him?"

She responded, "I was only page 10."

"Desdemona's Book of Eros?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I get a lot of my newlyweds this way. Don't ever use page 337 on him. You will kill him, if he is not in top shape. Where is he?"

"He's lying on the floor with his feet up, moaning."

"By the time I leave, he'll be dancing."

"That's funny, he could never dance before."

"Ma'am, I can't tell you how many times I've heard that before."

Todd set up this table, and went into the bedroom to get Stephano. He said, "How are you feeling wimp? In one hour you'll be fine, but during that hour, you are going to hate me."

"Get away from me, she tried to kill me, and looking at you, you certainly will."

"My friend, it certainly will feel that way."

After 15 minutes of hearing Stephano screaming in pain, Patty could take it anymore. She ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. 40 minutes later, there was a knock at the bathroom door, and Stephano was standing there. She threw her arms around him, and cried.

"Patty, take it easy on me. Todd wants to see me again tomorrow, but he is sure it's only muscular and I did not damage my spine. No sex until tomorrow night. I have to get a personal trainer to get my muscles in shape, if we want to continue into the double digits."

"I'm okay with plain-vanilla if that's what you need."

"No, we both need excitement, and all I have to do is get better shape."

"Your shape looks mighty fine to me."

"Thank you, but apparently not for Desdemona's Book of Eros."

Three massages and two days later, Stephano and Patty boarded the Challenger 850, and headed for Sedona, a little more than an hour away. They knew this week is going to be a lot of fun. They did not know 10,000 miles away at La Bourget airport Payne Schneider had just taken off headed for Charleston, South Carolina. On board were Suzette, and three of her tailors, plus Callalily's wedding dress, and all the bridal gowns. There would be a one-day layover in Charleston, before they headed on to Sedona.

500 miles further east, another Gulfstream 650 took off out of Milan, headed for New York City. On board were Philip and Celeste Castronova. They were going to have their last depositions, in their multibillion-dollar lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company that made her birth control pills. Their eldest daughter was born with four non-malignant tumors near her spine. They were removed by a plastic surgeon, and no scars were left on the child's body.

According to her lawyers, James Hearst and Tom Shackleford, they had already made a third offer to settle the case. Their offer was not close to what their demands were, but their language was a lot softer than it was in the beginning. They told the drug company lawyers, they believed, but could not prove, yet, that other women had experienced the same problem. They were going to run a carefully worded nationwide advertisement seeking these women out. If they found them, they were going to the Federal Government, and file a class action suit against them, whether they settled her case or not.

Tom Shackleford told her he felt his phone shake in New York, all the way from Germany.

93. Old Home Week

Stephano had a surprise of his own waiting for Patricia, as they entered the terminal at Sedona Airport. Her father, and Jemma shouted, "Surprise!"

She bypassed both of them, and went directly to William Michael Junior, who was sitting in his little stroller.

"Hello handsome, look how big you are getting. You have to lay off your mother's breasts for a little while; otherwise you are going to become a roly-poly. You are going to have two cousins in eight months' time, and they are both going to be girls. I know you are going to be very smart like your mother and father. You will have to be; otherwise my two darlings will try to drive you crazy."

Jemma looked at Patricia. "You are pregnant already?"

"Sis, he hadn't been laid in a year and a half. His first shot would have impregnated half the women in Manhattan."

Jemma and her father both laughed at her analogy.

Jemma asked, "How big is he?"

William blanched. "Jemma how could you ask such a thing. That's private between a man and his wife."

"I didn't take out a tape measure, but I'd say about 10 ½ long inches long, and 5 inches around."

"5 ½ inches around, Patricia, and 11 inches long; I did measure him."

Jemma laughed. "He is almost a twin of your father."

"Jemma that is quite enough. Bedroom talk is for bedrooms."

"Patty, I don't know when it happened, but your father has turned into an old man. I think Junior has made him think about his mortality. I want to get pregnant again, and see if number three kills him. 'William Michael Zabo III.' Can't you just see it; your dads' sable colored hair will turn white again, without anyone's help."

"Jemma, do you remember how we met?"

"Of course I do. You took advantage of me in an airplane."

"Remember that my love; I could take you up in a private airplane, and throw you out of it, without a parachute."

"Dad, look at her very closely. If she landed on her chest, the only thing that would happen is she would bounce, squirt some milk, and then land softly on her ass."

"What is Stephano's favorite line for you, my daughter? I believe it is, 'I think I hate you, Patricia, I think I really do.'"

Stephano roared with laughter. "You are very close dad, but since we've been married I have changed it. I now say, 'I hate you, Patricia. I am sure of it.' Her reply to me is always, 'Hate is the closest thing to love, and we will love each other, until the day we die.' I am beginning to wonder how soon my death will occur. Patty memorized a book on sex. We were making love in our hotel, in Vail, and she used a position on page 10 of a 597-page book. My muscles went into spasms and it took a man the size of a horse three massages to get me back somewhere near normal. I now have to find a personal trainer, if I want to proceed to page number 11."

Jemma asked, "What is the name of that book?"

William yelled, "Patricia, don't you dare tell her. She will be a rich widow, within a few days, and you will be without your father."

Patty put her finger to her chin and tapped it gently.

William asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am thinking over my options. Jemma will be rich. William Junior will be rich, and I know I am in your Will, so I will be even richer than I am. This is an interesting conundrum."

Stephano looked at William, and said, "Dad, I told you she's a bitch."

"I believed you in my head, but something in my heart told me you were wrong. I no longer do Stephano. After my grandchildren are born, you have my permission to have her join her mother."

Patty smirked at her father. "Mom will get you for that, father."

"I was only kidding Patty. If he ever hurt you, there would be hell to pay."

"In that case dad, I won't tell Jemma about 'Desdemona's Book of Eros.' Oh shit, I just did. I am so sorry dad. I didn't mean to let that slip out. Jemma forget I ever mentioned that book."

"What book? Desdemona's Book of Eros? I never heard of it. It sounds boring to me, unless it has new words in it, and you know how I love learning new words."

"It has so many new words in it; you will have to have a huge dictionary beside you to look them up."

Stephano looked at William, and said, "Dad now is the appropriate time to use that saying."

"Can I use it on both of them at the same time?"

"I can't think of any reason why you can't."

William took a deep breath, and said, "Patricia, Jemma, I love you both, but as sure as I am I love you, I am absolutely sure I hate you both equally."

Jemma and Patricia jumped at William. They hugged and kissed him as if they had not seen him in years.

Stephano picked up Junior. He said, "Kid, don't ever grow up. At your age women love you completely and absolutely without question. As you grow older they find your weaknesses, and destroy your strengths. You wind up like me, a hollow shell of the man I was; in love with a woman I can never do without. She has my body, mind, heart, and soul. There is not anything she could ask me for that I would not do without question. Whether he believes it or not, your father is the same way with your mother. I believe all men who are truly and passionately in love with the woman they married are the same way."

The instant he stopped talking he realized there was not another sound in the room. He turned his head slowly, and saw three people looking intensely at him.

He tried to recover from his spoken words, but he just shrugged. "I guess you guys caught me at a weak moment, didn't you."

William said, "I believe that was the strongest moment you have ever had. Junior may not have understood what you said from your heart, but one day I will tell him what you said to him, and I hope that he understands it like we do. Those were very strong words Stephano; they were not words from a weak man."

Jemma and Patricia encircled Stephano, and hugged and kissed him as they did William.

"I am not sure I control William as you say I do, but I do not know if I have asked for anything he has not given me."

"You have given him something he never thought he would ever have. You gave him an heir to his throne. Not only that, but by doing so you saved your life, and the misery he would've gone through by losing you. I don't know what you could ask for that he would not give you."

Limousine driver approached William and told him the police wanted him to move the vehicle. William gathered everyone up, pushed the stroller, with his son in it, and led the parade out of the terminal. As soon as everyone was settled in the vehicle, the driver took them to the villa that William owned. It was far from the church in Cottonwood, but only moments from where the festivities would be after the ceremony. It was the perfect compromise.

There was a lull in conversation and Patty blurted out, "Oh hell what was I thinking; I have to call Harold and tell him I figured out the problem."

William looked at his daughter and said, "Patricia, you cannot do that on an open line. You never know who might be listening in. Call your friend Callie. Tell her you just got into town, and would like to take Harold and her out to dinner. However, you would really love to cook dinner at Harold's house, for the four of you, because you just finished memorizing a new cookbook."

"Dad, you are a genius."

"Patricia, where do you think you get your genes from?"

"Macy's or Sears, it all depends on who has them on sale."

Stephano shook his head, looked at William and said, "Dad, don't even bother going there. It will just upset you."

"Son, I am so happy you are responsible for her now. If she were living under my roof, with Jemma and Junior, I would have to build a safe room, and lock myself in it."

Stephano's head popped up. "Patty, we forgot to build that in the house. We forgot to put in a Safe Room."

"Stephano, you never cease to amaze me. No we do not have a safe room in the house. However, did you notice there is a door in the basement that appears to go nowhere? There is a reason for that omission. We don't want the safe room to show up on any plans submitted to the city. The door has an electronic lock. Only the security company, you, and I will know the code to open that door. The inside is 1300 ft.² and it is not under our house, it sits between the house and the garage. Once we are inside, there is another door that we will slide closed. It hermetically closes. It is made of cold rolled steel with pure rubber seals. No air can get in through that door. Whoever is after us will need to burn through it, and that will take about six hours of labor. When they figure that out, the police will be at our house, and the perpetrators will be fucked."

"When were you going to tell me about this?"

"I was going to show it to you when they started to build it. The room is huge, and if I am allowed to get a Cray 5 computer, it will be stored in there. It will always be locked, unless we open it. It is a security measure."

"It sounds wonderful to me; a home underneath the home."

"Yes, it is also a bomb shelter. No one is going to blow us up, like they did my mother."

Stephano flinched at the thought of what his father did to her mother, her friend on the highway, and the 30 students at Amherst. Although he had no part in it, it was a stain on his family name.

Patty saw him withdraw. She said, "Steph, it was not you. You would not be with me today if it was. Let it go, damn it. You love me; that's all that matters. My mother told me there was no other way for us to meet. Please let it go."