Honorable Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back and laughed. "Get over yourself! Like Dr. Phil says, 'it ain't gonna happen!' You may look like my husband but I'm not... Unggggg..."

Her tirade lost all headway when I dropped my mouth to ravish her exposed breasts again. This wasn't about sex anymore. This was about making her want it. Beg for it. I licked and sucked her breasts with every ounce of skill I had. The closest I got to that was an almost uncontrolled push of her hands on my head, pushing me lower.

I dropped to my knees and unsnapped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her French cut panties were the same black as her bra and they covered a generous mound of dark hair. The scent of her arousal told me that her body had betrayed her. Not that my cock had been any more loyal to me.

Not giving her any time to recover, I sucked on her inner thigh and made her moan. The moan cut off as quickly as she recognized it, but it was too late. I pulled her panties down around her ankles and abandoned any pretense of light foreplay by shoving my tongue inside her pussy.

Her damp sex told me all I needed to know and I did my damnedest to make her scream in pleasure. I was going to have her cave in if it killed me. With my tongue and lips, I split her sex and sucked her clit into my mouth.

She didn't even try to disguise her panting. Her hands pulled my face into her sex hard and she hunched her wetness against my lips. I was about to slip a finger into her when she pushed forward and made me fall backward. Rather than break my knees, I went down onto my back as she rode me down.

She looked down at me with a mixture of lust and defiance on her face. "Two can play at that game." With a deft twirl of her body, she lay across me in a sixty-nine and jammed her pussy back onto my face. It was ether eat or drown.

I felt her pulling my pants off. Then her hot mouth engulfed my cock and she began working hard to regain her dominance.

With a woman's hot sex all over my face, being uninterested was no longer an option. I would just have to try to make her come so hard that I could regain the upper hand. The problem was that she was sucking my cock so well it made my eyes cross.

We pleasured each other for a few minutes before she pulled back from my cock and slid off me. Thank God. I didn't know how much longer I could have lasted. She looked down at me with such desire that it unsettled me. This wasn't right. I was not supposed to feel anything for her but disdain.

My cock started to deflate. She saw that and swung her leg over my thighs. "Oh, no, you don't! You owe me a fuck. Pay up." With a deft motion she seated herself on my cock and sank until I was fully inside her. My cock was surrounded by a white-hot volcano. I could feel the juice leaking out of her and onto my balls as she began bouncing up and down.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "This is for me. You're not man enough to make me come but I can fuck you till I get there."

That was an interesting twist of logic to try and get around the fact she was getting off. Too bad I had no intention of letting her get away with it. I began thrusting my hips off the floor to meet her every descent. I wanted her to come in the worst way now. I wanted to make her scream.

Growing tenser, she closed her eyes and bounced up and down on my cock furiously. She was lost in her own world now. Then she slammed forward and began rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone as hard as she could. I realized then that she'd been moaning steadily and now her voice rose to a wail. Her clutching pussy threatened to send me over the edge but I couldn't lose face like that.

My willpower was put to the ultimate test when she suddenly plastered her body against mine. She clamped her mouth to mine, cutting her wail to heated groans. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and fucked me like her pussy was fucking my cock. She shuddered and collapsed on top of me. Her pussy went into overdrive, her muscles rippling all along the length of my cock.

I fought my own orgasm to a standstill. It was a close thing, but I kept from blowing my seed inside her. When that happened it was going to be by my own efforts. I rolled her unresisting body over until she was flat on her back and I was in the saddle of her hips. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me with curiously unfocused eyes.

"Now I fuck you for me," I growled.

"Do it," she urged softly. "Fuck me. Come inside me."

I grabbed her hips and thrust myself into her tight pussy. The rush of desire made me giddy. I wanted to fuck her until she screamed again and then to fill that hot pussy with my come. She looked so sexy, laying there with her hair spread wildly around her face. Her eyes were lost in the moment and she was grinding herself against me, wanting the same thing. Our mutual pleasure.

I lost control of myself. I crushed my mouth to hers and took her. She writhed against me, wrapping her legs around my hips and forcing me even deeper inside her. My cock felt like it was melting from the inside out.

Such pleasure couldn't last. I felt that indefinable moment that I crossed the line and knew I was going to come in a few seconds. Grace saw that in my eyes and began fucking me back wildly, her eyes completely out of control.

"Come inside me, Steve! Come for me!" she cried and then threw her head back in a scream of animal pleasure.

When I came to my senses, I was collapsed across her sweaty body. She had my head cradled to her breast, her hand caressing my face. I could hear her heart thundering against my ear. The scent of her body filled my senses and I breathed her in.

She finally tilted my chin up so I was looking at her face. Her expression was troubled. "I need to go."

I pulled back from her, blinking in surprise. "That's it? Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am?"

Grace stood up on wobbly legs and I could see my come starting to run down her legs. "What did you expect to hear?"

"I guess I expected you to say something different," I said, confused by the disappointment.

She didn't say anything as she used my shirt to clean her sex with a smile before dropping it on the floor and slipping into her skirt and shoes. Only when she had her blouse on did she bend down to kiss me.

"Thank you," she said softly, "but this doesn't change anything between us. This was all for Tom." Without a backward glance, she walked out my door. Leaving me lying there where we'd just fucked like rabbits.

When I stood up, I also realized she'd left her underwear. I held her panties to my nose and wondered what that meant.

-----

She was wrong. So was I, for that matter. Our relationship had changed irrevocably. Surprisingly, it had changed for the better.

Our mutual loathing had morphed into something more like a friendly rivalry. The one-upmanship seemed to be friendlier. Not that Grace or I would give the other the pleasure of admitting we'd changed.

Tom changed for the better the day Grace told him she was pregnant with his baby. Seeing them holding each other and crying made me incredibly happy.

Itis possible for a wrong to be very right, if it's done for the right reasons.

*

Author's Note: One of my previous stories is eligible for an award. Please click my name at the bottom of this page and see my biography for details. Thanks, Wine.

12